Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 2150, Svenskt Stål wrote:Dont lynch
serene2
yet, it seems like the setup misslynch.

I am at work on phone for another 12 hours.

Do not cut this day short.
The "setup" mislynch.
Player fakes a guilty on a town player, then claims lyncher on a town player.
Of course, he must be being set up!
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Serene2 »

If I were scum, I'd have shot B&B instead of letting them get lynched and disproving my claim

Just sayin
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Serene2 »

And the B&B wagon was scummy as shit

Lynches are almost always on town, that should have confirmed them as town to anyone that was paying attention
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Serene2 »

At the time I figured he was just being bussed by his buddies as a deadline compromise and that they'd set me up the next day as his buddy-bussing. Since with him scum, they'd already know I wasn't Lyncher. And even if I was Lyncher to scum, by the time the lynch came up they had no choice but to bus.

Of course with them actually flipping town against all odds, scum just figured they'd kill two birds with one stone and let me get a Lyncher win, removing five strong town players in the process. So now that they know I'm not Lyncher, it's an easy mislynch from there.

I accept my role in the towns downfall, and I recognize lynch is the only penance. Death is the only adventure left for me in this game.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2177, Serene2 wrote:And the B&B wagon was scummy as shit

Lynches are almost always on town, that should have confirmed them as town to anyone that was paying attention
"Lynchers are almost always on town" this should say

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:23 am

In post 2166, Serene2 wrote:Yeah well I've told AP before that I was never playing with him again

This was the consequence
you better fucking flip scum because otherwise, holy shit, kuribo
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Serene2 »

Don't you see? There is almost no situation where I don't die after B&Bs lynch. They flip scum, you'd say I bussed. They flip town, you say I'm scum. Where's the scum motivation?

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2180, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2166, Serene2 wrote:Yeah well I've told AP before that I was never playing with him again

This was the consequence
you better fucking flip scum because otherwise, holy shit, kuribo
Holy shit you can't understand sarcasm

I already told AP I wasn't mad and don't hate him right before his lynch.

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:27 am

the scum motivation is dominating the day phase for the entire game and getting a really strong town hydra lynched on pure 100% bullshit

pretty sure we've already said this ad nauseum

pedit: if you want to say something sarcastic you need to indicate it derp

please die now
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Serene2 »

Like geez mollie. I'd never play directly against my wincon. That hurts.

Everything I've done in this game was with the intent of helping the town.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2183, Infinite Jesters wrote:the scum motivation is dominating the day phase for the entire game and getting a really strong town hydra lynched on pure 100% bullshit

pretty sure we've already said this ad nauseum

pedit: if you want to say something sarcastic you need to indicate it derp

please die now
Instead of shooting them?

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:29 am

In post 2184, Serene2 wrote:Like geez mollie. I'd never play directly against my wincon. That hurts.
HOLY SHIT GUY

IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD TO REALIZE YOU AREN'T TALKING TO MOLLIE
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:30 am

In post 2185, Serene2 wrote:Instead of shooting them?
why waste a shot on someone when you can coast, not scumhunt, and still get him mislynched?

then your scum buddies will have all those delicious sheep to mislynch after your death
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Serene2 »

Hell not to mention that they had started reading me as town at various points

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2186, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2184, Serene2 wrote:Like geez mollie. I'd never play directly against my wincon. That hurts.
HOLY SHIT GUY

There's a little bit of mollie in all of us

Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:31 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2171, Serene2 wrote:
In post 2168, Svenskt Stål wrote:So where the fuck are you on me? To me it feels like your change of read on me is very alignment telling for both of us.

I am home in an hour, and i will then have 30 minutes, then workout after which I should have another 1-2 hours, depending on how much life this game will drain from me.

Could you summarize the claims and claimed actions? I know brian is claiming vig and being the killer of Agar. It would make my update easier.
2 shot doc, protected Brian with both shots
Nothing from the other shift? I have been beyond bad at reading their last few shifts.

I didnt add your lyncher claim, dont bet on me adding your doc claiming,

Also, why did you out "your target" in your claim?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2187, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 2185, Serene2 wrote:Instead of shooting them?
why waste a shot on someone when you can coast, not scumhunt, and still get him mislynched?

then your scum buddies will have all those delicious sheep to mislynch after your death

Shit I wish I had thought of that, woulda been way easier than suiciding on them

(Sarcasm again)

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 2190, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 2171, Serene2 wrote:
In post 2168, Svenskt Stål wrote:So where the fuck are you on me? To me it feels like your change of read on me is very alignment telling for both of us.

I am home in an hour, and i will then have 30 minutes, then workout after which I should have another 1-2 hours, depending on how much life this game will drain from me.

Could you summarize the claims and claimed actions? I know brian is claiming vig and being the killer of Agar. It would make my update easier.
2 shot doc, protected Brian with both shots
Nothing from the other shift? I have been beyond bad at reading their last few shifts.

I didnt add your lyncher claim, dont bet on me adding your doc claiming,

Also, why did you out "your target" in your claim?

Because if there was a kill missing Day 2, duh

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:34 am

In post 2189, Serene2 wrote:
In post 2186, Infinite Jesters wrote:
HOLY SHIT GUY

There's a little bit of mollie in all of us
I am pretty sure this is an insult but I found it funny.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Serene2

Right.

So why out it?
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

Because liquor drunkens me?

I never was good at being a doc, frankly I'm just happy I managed not to blurt out my claim day 1 like the other times I was doc

Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:39 am

sven

stop fucking talking to the scum and vote them
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Serene2

Could you be a good boy and give me your top 3 town and top 3 scum, and add some reasoning to each each slot. Please? Out of recpect for how much I am trying. Make it look real neat and structured.

I´ll be back in 90 minutes.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 4:48 am

In post 2195, Serene2 wrote:Because liquor drunkens me?

I never was good at being a doc, frankly I'm just happy I managed not to blurt out my claim day 1 like the other times I was doc
thank goodness fg's carefully constructed "breadcrumbs" from randomised letters saved you from that!

DIE SCUM DIE!!!!
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Wed May 07, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Serene2 »

Kinda hard to do neat and structured from a phone, but here goes:
-=-=-=-=-=-
TOWN TOP 3
-=-=-=-=-=-
Brian Skies- Claimed vig, he's been one of my strongest town reads for quite awhile. I like his thought process and I feel his reads are genuine.

Sven- strong town leader the first day in a game that was heavy on the white noise

Dry Fit- the wagon on him has been complete crap, and continues to be crap. This is almost too active for his town meta but he's such an easy mislynch in every game I've played with him that if leave him alone here. Plus I like his posts, they sound town.

-=-=-=-
SCUM BOTTOM 3
-=-=-=-

Jordan- I'd like to say B&Bs flip makes this slot town, but the opportunism he displayed on my wagon Day 1 and toward the end of Day 2 can't be ignored. Plus the disappearing act.

Reck- day 1 laziness isn't so bad but at this point he's just coasting.

Goodmorning- this is my hardest one because I genuinely like Goodmorning. But her posts seem off, plus her predecessor never did jackshit anyway

TLDR: don't lynch me lynch a lurker

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”