Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 1973, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1972, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1971, ZZZX wrote:SKOT what do you read beast as and why so far?
I can see the arguements for scum but I would think if scum most likely to be teamed with ruff and SG. I do not see in busing occuring. Things get up to lynch point and I can look that way but I would much rather see bulba run up.
What about umb?
not put a lot of though on umb at the moment so null
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:54 am

*thought
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 am

Post by displaced »

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

Im not even voting her for her reaction to the daykill
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 am

Post by displaced »

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:20 am

In post 1768, displaced wrote:
In post 1747, mozamis wrote:@ Metal - I interpreted Viomi as saying 1) "On this ACCOUNT, I ignore Meta and have no meta to provide" 2) But yeah, if you really want to understand someones game, you should use meta.
At worst, she seems to be confessing to laziness on this account. Can't see anything scummy about it. I'm much more concerned with Displaced making a big thing about it. Displaced, please respond this.
Really Im happy with my vote, Im not sure it's as slamdunk as I thought it was before, but since she doesn't ignore meta on her special metafree account, I still find it scummy, just not sure if more or less so than when I just thought she was refering to herself.

Anywho, it's very comfy sitting on the sidelines sniping at me on the only significant wagon while doing nothing to build your own. Build it bigger, brighter, better and maybe I will support it.
oh this is your arguement... again reaction stuff and nothing inherently scummy at all, it is as equally stupid a reason for your vote... no scum hunting at all., really, just tunnelling on her.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:25 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1978, displaced wrote:zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ

IS ANYONE CALLING ME?
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:51 am

Post by displaced »

In post 1979, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote: oh this is your arguement... again reaction stuff and nothing inherently scummy at all, it is as equally stupid a reason for your vote... no scum hunting at all., really, just tunnelling on her.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

In post 1583, Umbrage wrote:Really don't like Chandra's sudden activity. If I had to guess, SG told him he had to be more active in the QT.
Whatever happened to this? :P
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:40 am

Post by displaced »

So I was inspired to read Umbrage's ISO; I guess he's prob town, almost certainly not on the squad with SG/Rufflig
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:09 am

Post by pidgey »

Nero- Mostly gut really. There's not much that makes me uneasy or weary about bulba to be honest.

Im beginning to warm to the idea that charizard might be scum, but i still think ZZZX has a better chance so im gonna hand in there for a lil more.

I think i gotta reread viomi though, will do that tonight.
-----------------
Sup
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Comps down- more tommorow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1745, Aunt Jemina wrote:I feel Ragey is likely sweet for this, because it strongly indicates a mindset not yet recovered from the reveal of multiball, in that he is still thinking partially in terms of a single-faction game.
Really? Because if I saw someone locked into hunting for a single faction, I'd be incredibly suspicious.
In post 1745, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1741, Metal Sonic wrote:This also doesn't explain the difference in reactions in joshb and viomi, despite both being subject to a similar dayvig gambit and both claiming to be upset
Oh, but it does. Vinny reacted in a town manner. Joshy reacted in a scum manner. Vinny's sweet, Joshy's sour. I am betting my life on it.
Actually, I see those reactions as being the opposite. Viomi reacted in a scum manner, and Josh acted in a town one. I'd advise not betting your life on protecting scum.
In post 1751, Umbrage wrote:Just thought I'd let everyone know, I took a quick look at pages 66, 67, and 68, and immediately closed them.

I. Am. Not. Reading. This. Shit.

VOTE: ZZZX because I cannot fucking read this game with his constant shitposting. Regardless of actual alignment, he and Metal Sonic are the most anti-town players in the game.

I normally hate policy lynches, but I HAVE NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE HERE.

FUCK YOU TWO EGOTISTICAL ASSHOLES, YOU POMPOUS AIRHEADS WHO THINK YOUR SHIT DOESN'T STINK. FUCK YOU BOTH.
Stop making excuses for why you can't scumhunt!
In post 1763, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Am starting to disbelieve in Viomi being scum again, but probably because Bulba isn't here to tell me she is again.
Chandra, I didn't think it was required that I be here just so you could lynch scum and keep from lynching town. Now get your vote back on Viomi.
In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1633, BulbaFenix wrote:I thought I saw an associative link between Squirrel Girl and Kid A. I was wrong.
So when I find what I feel is a link between Mala and SG its wrong and I shouldn't push Mala. What's the difference here?
Don't even start that with me Nero. You're acting like I shouted you down about a Mala/SG connection, when I didn't. I simply asked why you thought they were scum together and then disagreed with you. Also, in the realm of "in case I'm wrong", Mala is not even in the same league as Kid A. Kid A was a good shot regardless, as he was providing nothing to the town. Mala, if town, is someone you want to keep around.
In post 1776, Chandra Nalaar wrote:VOTE: Beast

I've seen beast play town, and he tends to go after less easy/omgusy targets, and has more different/against the grain reads if I recall correctly. I also just don't think his posts are genuine, as meaningless a statement as that may be. Also, I still take the issues I did yesterday, and I didn't buy voting me as a reaction.

I also think Vezok is scum. Even when he pushes things, his pushes don't have any real conviction. I was gonna drag up some quotes for this, but I got bored.
Come on, Chandra. I know the sugary sweet reads of AJ are so tempting, but they are oh so wrong for you.
In post 1783, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Bulba is "I would fakeclaim masons with him/fake a cop inno on him" level of town. And I'm pretty damn sure he feels the same, which is nice, it's great coming into a game with a strong townread for day two, with two scum down.
I think it's time to develop a town block of awesome like we had in Fire Emblem.
In post 1791, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1783, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Bulba is "I would fakeclaim masons with him/fake a cop inno on him" level of town. And I'm pretty damn sure he feels the same, which is nice, it's great coming into a game with a strong townread for day two, with two scum down.
Prepare for some heartbreak, deary, assuming you are town.
AJ, you should listen to UN. They know what they're talking about.
In post 1799, Viomi wrote:ZZZX
Chandra
RachMarie

^ Suspect lynch in order of scummiest, top to bottom. Rach scumread is new. I've played 3 games with her now I believe, including her first on the site. Townplay = Very very active, Scumplay = Very very not active.
Rach was not very active in Fire and Ice, and she was town there.
In post 1812, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1805, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1647, ZZZX wrote: Try to talk about who you vote before you vote them. you mention me once 3 pages ago and now vote me with 0 wording
This is a lie. We've been talking about you being scum for awhile. Heck, we pushed you d1.
That is a lie. Want me to quote it?
Sure, in fact, let me do it for you:

Spoiler: BulbaFenix suspects ZZZX D1
In post 657, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 610, ZZZX wrote: HALF the BWs that are going on right now are shit and are lead by scum
Given that nobody was voting at that point, I doubt it. However, this is a rather strange statement for you to make.
In post 657, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 639, ZZZX wrote:
Dear Diary, I found another guy who ignored my reply to him and uses same BS argument which has been proven so false. While he is saying I did things I didnt do such as Role Fishing.

Also the dear town has been ignoring my posts with only Yates replying to them. I am actually liking him for that.

Now I got voted for reasons that do not exsist while scum pushes me for fake reasons and noone notices.

This seems like a normal day indeed.

#ZZZX
Dear Diary,

They're on to me. I have to create some sort of counter wagon to get them off my trail. Luckily, one of my strongest attackers is starting to get votes. That seems like a good option. I hope no one realizes I'm scum.

Hugs and kisses,
ZZZX
In post 926, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 915, ZZZX wrote:
In post 911, Josh_B wrote:
In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:
I don't see how ZZZX's post has anything to do with UN.

-Bulba
Let's say you were scum goon, and one of your team mates with a power role was being threatened to be lynched. How would you play it?
ZZZX's post is too erratic to come from a common scum without purpose, and too manipulative and misleading to come from town.
The most recent upturn on a wagon was that of UnFriendlyNieghbors.
Now that we know ZZZX is obvscum. We should evaluate the reasons for such a post-
i.e. Sacrifice for protection
In post 912, vezokpiraka wrote:Josh is right.
Also that doesn't feel like town cabd even though I have limited experience with her.
vote unfriendly neighbours

Just for your info you two seem like a scum team there

since what you said doesnt make sense again

I'm good with a ZZZX lynch.
In post 943, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 927, ZZZX wrote:@Bulba I explained what I said 2 lines below it. Why did you ignore that part?
I didn't see an explanation. I only saw a justification.
In post 997, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 937, Josh_B wrote:Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.
Let's lynch him and find out logical my theory is.

VOTE: ZZZX
In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

I suspect that ZZZX is a Goon and UFN is the PR that he is trying to protect.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.
So you say UFN is the PR mafia and you... vote me?

How contridacting yourself

Its called wifom Son
:neutral:
In post 996, Viomi wrote:
In post 995, ZZZX wrote:
In post 994, Viomi wrote:
In post 993, ZZZX wrote:
In post 992, Viomi wrote:No, I got the joke. Made me giggle, but still seemed out of place, even for a joke.
Feel free to meta me to check out my jokes, They are usually more cruel :D (Check the Mini game I did long ago, its in my wiki I think?)
Mm. Except this account's playstyle is to ignore meta completely, which I will continue to do.

Feel free! :D

But I ain't changing my playstyle honestly, I have my reasons for it. And it makes mafia fun.
And I shall do the same.

IGMEOU, just letting you know I'll be pushing you for info probably tomorrow or later today.
Yes, because by telling him the pressure is coming, he'll really be caught off guard. :roll:

-Bulba
In post 1154, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1149, Umbrage wrote:
In post 1136, ZZZX wrote:I... Dont know what to say

I have 2 pages of posts with 0 replies to them, I am being totally ignored

YES! I AM INVISIBLE.

gosh... This game is going to throw me insane one day
this is town as fuck
I don't see how. Josh was clearly tackling 1 post at a time. ZZZX's freak out and push looks more like scum trying to push the advantage by going "Hey! Look! He's not responding to me! He must be scum! Lynch him!". It didn't feel natural at all.
In post 1267, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1212, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1191, Malakittens wrote:Man this back and forth by josh and Zzzx.
Though mostly null, it is not entirely pointless. Zexxy looks slightly more sweet and Joshy slightly more sour as a result of the exchange.
Really? Because I got the opposite.

In post 1647, ZZZX wrote: Trying to make a wagon happen?
Not at the moment. We want to lynch your partner first.
Well that doesnt make sense at all.
Why not? I think you and Viomi are scum together, and Viomi has the bigger wagon and will implicate you upon her flip, due to her warning you about pressuring you on d2. Why doesn't it make sense for us to want to lynch your partner, who is a more viable wagon, over you?
In post 1812, ZZZX wrote: If we end up losing a doctor and MS not dying as dayvig it will be weird as fuck
Why? I don't see MS as a prime NK target, do you?
In post 1651, ZZZX wrote:Your gamble was way too clear to be a gamble and viomi reaction was made. I smell mafia bus?
This is scum knowing that Viomi's flipping scum will incriminate him and trying to tie MS to the flip ahead of time.
Again theory crafting
How is this theory crafting?
In post 1684, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1679, Metal Sonic wrote:your play style is kinda scummy too lol

do you have anything better to say

I ment he isnt the usual him I guess. But it might be an effect of hyra'ing

But I always play like dat
I thought you just got done saying you'd never played with Fenix before?
Yea I am sure I didnt play with Fenix
But you just got done saying that Fenix's play was not like his usual play. How can that be if you've never played with Fenix before?
In post 1813, Umbrage wrote: VIOMI'S SMALL BEANS

BEAST IS THE BIG FISH

I WANT THE BIG FISH
No, Viomi is scum that we are having trouble lynching. Beast is lynch bait.

On to page 74.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 1982, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1583, Umbrage wrote:Really don't like Chandra's sudden activity. If I had to guess, SG told him he had to be more active in the QT.
Whatever happened to this? :P
eh, I got over it
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1806, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I really feel like Bulba is a mile and a half up the wrong tree this game :/
Though admittedly not a solid one, this is in fact a minor scumtell of Bulby.
What? My scumhunting has always been hit and miss. I tend to get a few right but miss the rest. I've also been monumentally off, like in Binding of Isaac. Granted, I've been getting better recently, but it always surprises me when people call me a great scumhunter. Heck, the reason why I feel so solid this game is because both heads of the hydra are agreeing, which is a very rare occurrence. And seeing how we called most of the scum in our first game together, I can only see that as a good sign.

I find it strange, though, that you claim such intimate knowledge of my meta, even though it is off. Have we played together, or did you just do a quick skim of some of my old games?
I thought that Kid A was the last member of the Marvel scum team, and I wanted to get rid of the extra NK. I thought it was best to do so early, so as to not disrupt scuhunting by resetting the vote count, and by taking hunting for 2 teams out of consideration.
I do not find this logic to be convincing. Though it holds some ground in theory, I do not see a town-you advocating this, given the consequences it can (and did) produce: a wasted shot, with no information gained from it.
It was probably not the best decision, but I don't think it was a wasted shot.
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote: What do we get from a Vinny town-flip?
We get information based on who was calling her town and defending her and who was on her wagon.
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote: What do we get if Vinny flips last Marvel Villain?

(And if you try to speculate four Marvel Villains, my vote never leaves you for the entirety of the game.) What do we get if Vinny flips serial killer? What do we get if Vinny flips the currently-unrevealed mafia faction?

If you do not have an answer for each (although there is admittedly overlap), then you're lying. (Rather, telling the truth, from a specific perspective: that of a scum player who already knows more.)
I plan on getting to it, but I'd like to deal with the present situation.
Define what you mean by 'present situation', and "dealing with present situation". And while you are at it, explain why the present situation dictates VCA to not be important to you.
In post 1830, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:oh and chandra, you are a wee bit full of self by about a smidge.
The entire playerlist's egos put together in a room the size of mine would be able to fit snugly. However much Nally is, I am admittedly worse. However, my play holds little arrogance, for my many years of experience has taught me that it is simply justified confidence.

Thus why I wish others to follow me.[/quote]
In post 1850, Josh_B wrote:Hooray, I'm back, and mostly caught up! It was a lot to take in all at once, but more to confirm the way I already felt, rather than change anything. What's the average scum ratio? I'm seeing others say its 3 on one team and 4 on the other team, but is 4 and 4 an option?
In post 1797, Viomi wrote:
In post 1757, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1751, Umbrage wrote:Just thought I'd let everyone know, I took a quick look at pages 66, 67, and 68, and immediately closed them.

I. Am. Not. Reading. This. Shit.

VOTE: ZZZX because I cannot fucking read this game with his constant shitposting. Regardless of actual alignment, he and Metal Sonic are the most anti-town players in the game.

I normally hate policy lynches, but I HAVE NO OTHER FUCKING CHOICE HERE.

everyone get off Viomi and on ZZZX or Sonic plz

we might not lynch scum but we'll make the game readable
Scum with viomi. Says he hates policy lynches then goes on to say he has no other choice. Also chainsaw defense on viomi.
vezo, it says your account is from 2010, yet this seems to be your first game?

Having a townread and disagreeing with a lynch does not somehow = chainsaw defense. Please look up the meaning of chainsaw defense, then come back to play.

If it were scummy to be the oldest and worst player in the game, I would vote you.
Way to regurgitate the chainsaw defense argument there guy. I nailed Ruflig and SqG on it earlier, but :trumpet sound(der-da-der): it was legit. This seems week and not thought out. I'm feeling Displaced and Vezok as the two remaining MUVA scum. MUVA having 4 players makes sense given the fact that one of their players was assigned to allow daychat.

AuntJ- I am seriously getting a town vibe from your slot. I see how you are trying to make connections and I like that. However, get off my nuts. The only people supporting your theories seem scum. I would say it's just you trying to push a lynch on a town. But you're giving details on your methods and I like that you are thinking about stuff. I'm town, I do think PerV and BulbaFenix are town, but it didn't come with out heartaches between us. Maybe you missed those, or you're calling them fake because that's what you want to believe, or you're doing it on purpose. Whichever, stop, Just because you're town doesn't mean you're exactly right.

I still feel like Yates(TWIE), ZZZX, and UFN are on the "red team" but I'm getting some mixed feeling about Chandra/Umbrage.

What do you guys think about a third faction? Would Mod meta or previous games support that idea as possible? I mean it hurts but I'm thinking 9 scum is a lot. UFN I'd vote for again, ZZZX I definitely think is scum, Yates/TWIE is probably scum with ZZZX.

Chandra/Umbrage seem to be working together to try to get BeastCharizard lynched, but I'm not sure why. Chandra's social studies project from earlier seamed really shady to me. Both of them are tunneling on the same player all game. Maybe they're right, but every time BC says anything, they're both on him as scum. Chandra was down with lynching either Yates/ Rufflig (I seriously don't think Yates was bussing SqG) so there's the mixed part.

I think BC is town. He hasn't been focused on the continuing effort to call him scum all game, he asks questions to certain people and then he drops it. I would like to see his reads though and get an idea of where he's at so far in the game. I also think it's town that no one has really been voting him, but no one is particularly saying anything in his favor either.
In post 1891, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1872, displaced wrote:You don't know how much I wish I did have a NK this game
Indeed. If I possessed a nightkill, you can be assured that between last night and this night, I most certainly would have shot dead one of BulbyFenny, Joshy, Grinny, Vezzy, or Beasty. Alas, I do not.
In post 1850, Josh_B wrote:I'm seeing others say its 3 on one team and 4 on the other team, but is 4 and 4 an option?
It is not.
What do you guys think about a third faction?
A serial killer is not only possible, but probable, however, its existence is not yet proven and thus, not worth worrying about at this time. If there is a serial killer, it is a 4-3-1-17 game; if there is not, it is a 4-3-18 game.
Encryptor and JailKeeper are strong roles?
Incredibly. This is especially true if the final Marvel Villain is also a strong power role. Last time I was in a jason game like this, I was a member of the smaller scumteam, and our powers were a Godfather (that was also a Ninja), Watcher, and Roleblocker (with free daychat), if this old lady's memory holds. Having daychat and a roleblock/doctor makes them already strong.
In post 1851, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Do you see three nightkills? I sure don't.
Nightkills can and often will fail, deary. What is important is flavor behind kills. Each faction will always have the same kill flavor. The vig kill will not differ between day or night. A serial killer flavor will be kept consistent. A mafia team's kill flavor will always be the same. "Died of multiple wounds" will always be death from multiple sources. A serial killer in the game is quite possible if one kill source did not succeed. If another flavor (that is not "died of multiple wounds") appears night two, then we have confirmation even if there are the same or reduced numbers of nightkills. Thus, something to keep an eye on, but not something to worry about until after it has been confirmed.
In post 1859, pidgey wrote:Josh b I THINK 4v4vtown is unbalanced, probably 3v3vtown from what ive seen in jason games.
No, it is 4v3, chance of 4v3v1.

#modmeta.
In post 1849, Malakittens wrote:So this where my head is saying is a good lynch pool for today {Rach, PereV, Vezo, XXXZ & Displaced}.
The problem with this lynch pool is that the only two names in there I see realistically flipping scum are Grinny and Vezzy. Zexxy is among my sweetest reads, now, and the other two remain outside my sourreads.

As notation: I do not believe I already mentioned it, but Nally by now has moved into my sweet-reads list, and Ragey has too. Zexxy has moved from my sweet-reads list up to my central sugar core.
In post 1850, Josh_B wrote:Way to regurgitate the chainsaw defense argument there guy.
There are plenty of other players guilty of regurgitating arguments, you among them.
I'm feeling Displaced and Vezok as the two remaining MUVA scum.
I have no doubts you do. (I fully believe Vezzy to be sour, just not on the unflipped team.) Where is your focus on the other team, deary?
AuntJ- I am seriously getting a town vibe from your slot.
So is BulbyFenny from what I gather. Your manner of approaching me is nearly identical as well. Saying I am town, but trying to manipulate me in this manner. It will not work. I am one of the most competent players in this game. Though I am not infallible, I am not so easily shaken nor fooled. Who on my sweet-list is sour, and more importantly, why? Why are my sour-reads (aside from you) wrong? I have shown you where I am coming from. You have not reciprocated. You do not explain your reads aside from the mixed ones and the beasty read, and your description of why he is sweet is a description of what I would expect from a sour player: asking questions with no follow-through, not drawing attention to himself, and not having notable reads.
I still feel like Yates(TWIE), ZZZX, and UFN are on the "red team" but I'm getting some mixed feeling about Chandra/Umbrage.
Why did you assign the unflipped team the color red?
I F up as town. A lot of people Fup as town. It's what makes the game fun.
It seems you have learned the art of misdirection, since I noted Nally's point and this is an entire deflection of it.
In post 1865, Josh_B wrote:I didn't really like the way KidA was playing either once I found out that he wasn't a newb, but I thought it could be justified if he was a certain PR. Either way, I still thought that a KidA lynch would have been the more informational way to go.
So you thought that Kiddy should be lynched, regardless his alignment? :shifty:
Both sides of the Hydra seem to be looking for two scum teams.
:lol:
Them having
not
done so is one of the main points I presented against them. It has yet to be remedied.
It's where I came to the conclusion that "red" team was hunting "black" rather than towns.
Odd that you make this statement when it is in fact the very reason I feel you are sour with BulbyFenny in the first place.
Also, how is it scummy in your mind for me to suggest certain players on certain teams, when others have done the same thing.
It is not the act of saying a player is on a certain team. It is how that act is executed. In your case, you are doing so to sweet-read or sourread specific individuals. My sourreads are formed individually, and merely enhanced by these speculations. Yours are made specifically relying on them, and do not possess any thought of a player being on the larger team as anything more than a mere after-thought.

Though I must admit a preference to see a member of the unflipped scumteam flip, it is more for informative purposes so we know what we are looking for and have dead scum on both sides. I am more than content with any dead scum. You and BulbyFenny are both hunting a specific scum, that being the surviving Marvel Villain.
I can't simultaneously NK both SqG and TheAd.
My point was not that you nightkilled both of them. My point was that a scumteam with you in it has incentive to kill either of them, thus, a team with you in it could be responsible for either death.
In post 1910, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1898, pidgey wrote:im finding it so hard to read you auntie, dunno why. I think i find some of your town reads weird.
There will be little need to read me this game, as I do not foresee myself living long. For me to not have made enemies of the scum would require me to have been entirely on the wrong basis.

However, that increases the importance of understanding my stances, which you have found weird. Name them and I will elucidate to the best of my ability.
In post 1900, pidgey wrote:i mean, its obvious that the dude who said "red team" with quotations just said a color for the hell of it.
If I felt that were the case, I would not have brought the point up. I did not feel he was saying "red team" as a color for the hell of it.

There is something off about Joshy. I cannot quite explain how, but for the entire game, he has felt as if he knows more than he should and has been playing differently than a town player would. There is a reason he is either my strongest or second-strongest sourread. (I feel him about equal to BulbyFenny.) Especially his interaction with BulbyFenny. Exploring this will have to wait until a later time, but I feel it must be done.
In post 1919, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1791, Aunt Jemina wrote:If you were to be a player who has notable self-esteem issues and is easily lost
I don't see MS has having low self-esteem and getting easily lost. I think he's a troll and a half and maybe an sk. What would be funny if Bulb was team scum and told MS sk to shoot Kid A. Yes, I think Bulb may very well be scum but the whole "he forced MS to do something" still seems silly wich prob makes no sense to anyone but me.
In post 1805, BulbaFenix wrote:On to page 70.

-Bulba
I am ALWAYS going to be paranoid of this since you did it as scum.

@Umbrage-stop playing like a wannabe Fate plox

@Chandra- read on Bulb plox.

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Sorry about that. Something weird happened while I was typing and the post in progress got posted. Here is the relevant completed post:
In post 1806, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I really feel like Bulba is a mile and a half up the wrong tree this game :/
Though admittedly not a solid one, this is in fact a minor scumtell of Bulby.
What? My scumhunting has always been hit and miss. I tend to get a few right but miss the rest. I've also been monumentally off, like in Binding of Isaac. Granted, I've been getting better recently, but it always surprises me when people call me a great scumhunter. Heck, the reason why I feel so solid this game is because both heads of the hydra are agreeing, which is a very rare occurrence. And seeing how we called most of the scum in our first game together, I can only see that as a good sign.

I find it strange, though, that you claim such intimate knowledge of my meta, even though it is off. Have we played together, or did you just do a quick skim of some of my old games?
I thought that Kid A was the last member of the Marvel scum team, and I wanted to get rid of the extra NK. I thought it was best to do so early, so as to not disrupt scuhunting by resetting the vote count, and by taking hunting for 2 teams out of consideration.
I do not find this logic to be convincing. Though it holds some ground in theory, I do not see a town-you advocating this, given the consequences it can (and did) produce: a wasted shot, with no information gained from it.
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote: What do we get from a Vinny town-flip?
We get information based on who was calling her town and defending her and who was on her wagon.

I'll get the rest out soon.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote: What do we get if Vinny flips last Marvel Villain?
1 less NK.
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote: What do we get if Vinny flips serial killer?
Information about the setup. N2 will then tell us if 1 of the kills were blocked N1, or if this setup is composed in a similar way to Defense of Hyrule, in which case, we still eliminated 1 NK.
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote: What do we get if Vinny flips the currently-unrevealed mafia faction?
We get information based on associations which would lead us to ZZZX-scum.
I plan on getting to it, but I'd like to deal with the present situation.
Define what you mean by 'present situation', and "dealing with present situation". And while you are at it, explain why the present situation dictates VCA to not be important to you.
By "present situation" I meant being behind and not able to post in real time. I want to get caught up in the game before doing any sort of ISO dive. By the way, that's what I meant. I have no intention of doing VCA, as I don't think it will give us much information atm. I was instead going to do a dual ISO dive of Ruffling and SG. I had started doing that at the beginning of the day when I came across the Kid A connection. I got so excited about it, that I stopped where I was and told MS to shoot. I was disappointed at being wrong, and I just haven't gotten back to doing it.
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote: The entire playerlist's egos put together in a room the size of mine would be able to fit snugly. However much Nally is, I am admittedly worse. However, my play holds little arrogance, for my many years of experience has taught me that it is simply justified confidence.

Thus why I wish others to follow me.
That's nice. You're still wrong.
In post 1850, Josh_B wrote:What's the average scum ratio?
The average scum:town ratio is 1:3, which would fit the idea of two 3-man scum teams.
In post 1850, Josh_B wrote: UFN I'd vote for again
I wouldn't. They're town.
In post 1891, Aunt Jemina wrote:I am one of the most competent players in this game.
In post 1891, Aunt Jemina wrote: Who on my sweet-list is sour, and more importantly, why?
Viomi is scum, because of her bad logic = scum argument, which shows no intention to actually scumhunt and look at intent and motivation. Her reaction to the fake dayvig gambit was scummy, as it was essentially scum throwing a hissy fit for being caught for the wrong reasons.

ZZZX is scum due to his opportunistic voting patterns.

Umbrage may be scum. I'm not sure yet, although her refusal to scumhunt and blaming it on others is bothering me.
In post 1891, Aunt Jemina wrote: Why are my sour-reads (aside from you) wrong?
Josh is pretty obv. town. There's some genuine scumhunting from him, and you can see where he doesn't actually know what's going on, meaning there is no inside information. He's shown that he is out of the loop several times, so I don't see where people are coming from with the inside information angle. You can also see where he's trying to actually figure things out. What's more, the wagon on him didn't really emerge until he started putting some pressure on SG, Yates, and ZZZX. Want to guess some of the people who were pushing his wagon?

Vezok is town for meta reasons, plus he's pretty on track via scum (with the exception of Beast).

I'm seeing some actual scumhunting from PV, which I take as a good sign.
Both sides of the Hydra seem to be looking for two scum teams.
Them having
not
done so is one of the main points I presented against them. It has yet to be remedied.
Only the Kid A read was connected to the Marvel team. We think Viomi and ZZZX are on the other scum team. We have no clue who could be the last Marvel scum, and we're not putting a lot of effort into it atm.
In post 1910, Aunt Jemina wrote: There is something off about Joshy. I cannot quite explain how, but for the entire game, he has felt as if he knows more than he should and has been playing differently than a town player would.
Really? I've gotten the opposite. He's constantly shown that he's clueless about the inner workings of the game. In fact, those theories that he gets called out on are lifted from other players. He just thinks that they sound correct and integrate them into his scumhunting. You can see this with his multiball assumption d1, which he took from Yates, and his 4 person scum team assumption, which he took from you. How you can see this as evidence of him having more information, and not as him being utterly clueless, is beyond me. Heck, he didn't even know that scum are provided fake claims.
In post 1919, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1805, BulbaFenix wrote:On to page 70.

-Bulba
I am ALWAYS going to be paranoid of this since you did it as scum.
Understandable, but it's a playstyle issue, as I do it as both alignments. It is for catchup purposes only, and I can give equal examples from both town and scum games. Heck, I also introduced the Hierarchy of Reads in Maniacal as well, which is now a common trait in my games.

On to page 78. :P

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1863, displaced wrote:Dear Everyone-who-suspects-me

Kindly grow some balls and vote me. Include reasoning to help me distinguish between you misguided towns and you bags of scum.

Tia, displaced
I mean alright.

Unvote

Vote Displaced

I think I covered my problem with your shitty push on Viomi fairly well in thread. Add to that your terrible opening post for the day and your even worse reaction to our conversation and you look really scummy.

What does that tell you about my alignment?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 1916, Josh_B wrote:4 vs 3. Ok. It doesn't change the possibility that MUVA is the team of 4.
The three are going to be the marvel villains not only off of roles, but off of flavor. The marvel villains are a part of the marvel universe. This game's flavor is specifically about invaders from outside the universe, which are almost assuredly the unflipped scumteam. Jason isn't going to make the larger scumteam be marvel villains and have the smaller scumteam be from outside. It is similar to Dr. Who; the Time Lords are not nearly as villainous as Daleks, thus, were smaller and more powerful.

I was there to witness the balance. I know my Jason mod meta better than anyone else. There are four unflipped of one scumteam, and one marvel villain left.
In post 1949, Metal Sonic wrote:No you haven't played with scum ms before
She technically did, in "xenosaga 2" as you call it, as your scumbuddy. You were in a hydra.
In post 1927, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think MS' shots clear him and I don't think that his claiming clears him. Mod meta
might
make him less likely to be an sk but a 3v3v19 game seems townsided and I'm not sold on the 3 and 4 man scum teams.
Alright, then, deary. Sonny is town for a combination of factors.
  • lashy shot Rony, foreshadowed in , and to some extent (unvoting because he knew he'd shot) . This shows that lashy was shooting at players he was suspicious of.
  • lashy was entirely open about having made the shot.
  • lashy was under no pressure when making the shot. This combined with the above indicates a town mindset rather strongly, as lashy did not keep this secret. By claiming it, he draws attention to himself rather than away from himself.
  • lashy having shot so impulsively, though not ideal town play, is also not scum play, because a sour player in that situation is more prone to making calculated shots. Or if not, if shooting immediately, of shooting someone they think is a threat. That was not the case.
  • Sonny's play has been incredibly open, even more than lashy's was. He has hidden nothing and allowed you to see where he has come from clearly.
  • Sonny's handling of the fake shots was also a town-motivated move. You may argue that the move did not accomplish much. However, if you look at the reasoning for the gambit to be made, there is town incentive and no matching scum incentive.
  • Sonny's second shot, though similar to lashy's in that it was impulsive, showed that he was not saving onto it to make a play as scum. He shot when pressured to shoot, and that is a reaction more indicative of town (or at worst a serial killer).
  • Recent moderator meta
    strongly
    favors day shooters being town-aligned in jason games.
  • That same moderator meta specifies that the day shooter being town-aligned is in-flavor a bit morally ambiguous. Last game, The Master was the day-vigilante; this game, Sonny's claim is of a similar vein.
  • If another source of kills shows up, it confirms that the game possesses two scum, a serial killer, and a vigilante. A town vig seeing Sonny having claimed would have either shot Sonny or been heavily suspicious of him; that has not happened. Thus, if a third source of kills appears during the night, they belong to a serial killer and both mafia factions, with the day-killer being the vigilante.
You are quite correct that he is not cleared. But these points are more than enough for me to consider him as such.
In post 1930, Chandra Nalaar wrote:I am beginning to suspect Rach might be the easiest thing for everyone to agree on.
Thus why she is a lynch I would not favor as a result. The less resistance there is to a lynch, the more likely it is the lynchee has no allies to defend themselves.
In post 1960, vezokpiraka wrote:
I'm feeling Displaced and Vezok as the two remaining MUVA scum.
I have no doubts you do. (I fully believe Vezzy to be sour, just not on the unflipped team.)
In post 1893, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 1892, vezokpiraka wrote:@AuntJ: Do you actually believe I bussed my encryptor with my third post and first non-rvs post?
I neither believe nor disbelieve the notion.

You are a sour-read. I have not sorted to which faction you would belong to with certainty.
Does not compute.
Though I realize those are a mere two posts apart, my opinion did in fact merely change between them. I feel you are likely to be sour. I am uncertain as to where. Though I initially had a thought you would not be the unflipped team, I am no longer so certain, even if I ultimately lean that way overall.
In post 1916, Josh_B wrote:Derp town, but town nonetheless. (I really need to sheepmore- but I'm not going to)
As Nally pointed out, this shows cognitive dissonance with how you have been playing previously.
I think you are reading ZZZX based on him and I not being scum together or ZZZX and neither of us being MUVA.
No, deary. My argument for Zexxy being town has nothing to do with you, and entirely to do with how his mindset has become apparent in his posting and is town similarly to how Kiddy was.
I think we are both trying for a ZZZX lynch, maybe it's because we're both pushing for it that you are scum reading us together.
I am not fond of repeating myself. My sourread has nothing to do with your pushes. It has to do with your play. The pushes merely augment this, first on Kiddy and now on Zexxy.
And I don't know why you are singling BulbaFenix out for town reading me.
I am not singling BulbyFenny out for the townread. It is the way the townread was handled that raised my eyebrow.
Consider for a moment that you are wrong on us as a team, Who would like to see Lynched, and most importantly who's flip would be the code breaker that proved the link you are seeing isn't scum related?
If I was wrong about you being a team, it would be BulbyFenny I would most want lynched, for in that scenario I would believe you to either be town or scum not with him. Thus my vote.
In post 1921, Josh_B wrote:I
really
don't agree with the BeastCharizard case. Specifically because of this post:
In post 892, beastcharizard wrote:@Nero: I was going to sheep you but then I got a heavy scum read so I decided I didn't need to sheep you. Sheeping is done when one doesn't have any strong reads but you trust in someone else's non-strong reads more than your own.
His response to not sheeping Nero, seems truthful and like it's coming from town. still want to see him post some reads though.
Though I understand the basis for this, it is not something I can agree with, for I feel it to not be the case. The statement did not feel genuine, but were it to be, I still do not feel it is indicative of a town alignment, as saying it is not something beasy is incapable of doing as scum. In fact, it reads as that: a sour player reading a script.
In post 1986, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1745, Aunt Jemina wrote:I feel Ragey is likely sweet for this, because it strongly indicates a mindset not yet recovered from the reveal of multiball, in that he is still thinking partially in terms of a single-faction game.
Really? Because if I saw someone locked into hunting for a single faction, I'd be incredibly suspicious.
As would I. That is not what I said, however. I said that Ragey's mindset strongly indicated he was thinking in terms of this having been a single-faction game. Not that he was hunting a specific faction in a multi-faction game. The latter is suspicious. The former is a townslip of not having known and adjusted to the reveal.
Don't even start that with me Nero. You're acting like I shouted you down about a Mala/SG connection, when I didn't. I simply asked why you thought they were scum together and then disagreed with you. Also, in the realm of "in case I'm wrong", Mala is not even in the same league as Kid A. Kid A was a good shot regardless, as he was providing nothing to the town. Mala, if town, is someone you want to keep around.
This thought process is also not indicative of a town alignment to me. It feels like a justification rather than an explanation for an action.
I think it's time to develop a town block of awesome like we had in Fire Emblem.
You married scum, and gave birth to an infected seed. Do forgive me if I am suspicious of your efforts to townbloc when referencing that game.
In post 1989, BulbaFenix wrote:I find it strange, though, that you claim such intimate knowledge of my meta, even though it is off. Have we played together, or did you just do a quick skim of some of my old games?
I am not at liberty to discuss. I have some meta knowledge, but I do not claim intimate knowledge of your meta. It is other players I know more intimately.
Oh? Then what did we learn from it other than that Kiddy was not the last Marvel scum?
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote:What do we get from a Vinny town-flip?
This information seems near-useless to a town player and yet incredibly beneficial for a scum player.

Additionally, refer to below.
In post 1990, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1848, Aunt Jemina wrote:What do we get if Vinny flips last Marvel Villain?
1 less NK.
Do not be a smartass, deary. You know that I meant what information would be gained. You specifically said that a Vinny lynch would generate great associatives. When I questioned you on what they are, you give this. For someone claiming it would gain information, you seem to be awfully hesitant to say what that information would be.

The most productive answer you gave was for the serial killer question...when the presence of a serial killer is not even confirmed, and was asked more as a hypothetical. Thus, your best answer was for the least-relevant and least-probable scenario.
I got so excited about it, that I stopped where I was and told MS to shoot.
This still does not answer the question of why you were so eager to shoot immediately. I realize that you have given reasons, but I simply cannot understand your logic for the discovering exciting you that much and you being so enthusiastic about it if you are town. When I am sour and I discover that type of connection, I will act as you did and rush into it. As a sweet player, I do not possess nearly the same amount of adrenaline.
In post 1891, Aunt Jemina wrote:Who on my sweet-list is sour, and more importantly, why?
In post 1891, Aunt Jemina wrote: Why are my sour-reads (aside from you) wrong?
[Your answer cut][/quote] I was not asking you, deary. That question was for Joshy.
We think Viomi and ZZZX are on the other scum team.
Odd that both yourself and Joshy have made this claim. I am finding it a far more likely hypothesis that you are scum together and legitimately scumreading Vinny and Zexxy, but think them to be the marvel villain and a serial killer.
You can see this with his multiball assumption d1, which he took from Yates, and his 4 person scum team assumption, which he took from you.
I am reasonably certain he did not. I will do the fact-checking at a later time, as this post has eaten up a significant portion of my time.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

I will, however, provide a reads list. Changes will be noted.

Sweet as can be:

5 Nero Cain
9 Metal Sonic
16 mozamis
1 TheWayItEnds
20 sharpest knife on the tree
--This slot was a sweet-read from what little Angel posted, but not enough to be in my sugary central core. Kotty, however, has been amazingly pro-town, not only with his stances, but also with his reasoning behind the stances.
14 ZZZX
--Zexxy was already a sweet-read, but since then, his posting has only gotten stronger. The case against him simply has not made sense, and he raises some surprisingly-valid points if you look closely enough for them. He is not a strong town player, but he most certainly
is
town.
15 Viomi
24 Chandra Nalaar
--Though my thoughts do not align perfectly to Nally's own, Nally's posting has been incredibly impressive to me. Nally has shown a complete lack of any indicator I would use to track a scum role PM, and is only getting stronger.

Sweetreads:

21 pidgey
13 Umbrage
--as before, I feel his posting has seemed amazingly sweet at times, but it contains elements which I feel are deeply anti-town, ironic as that may be given his insistence on policy-lynching Zexxy. This doubt when I know Ragey to be capable of more is what keeps him from entering my sugary central core.
25 displaced
--The positioning of the read remains. The reasoning has changed. Though I have felt that his posting has not been as town as I was expecting, there are flashes of what looks really town, such as the tone behind his challenge to players scumreading him.

Waffles:

12 RachMarie--I eagerly await new content so that I may make a more final judgment.
23 UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)
--my old lady instincts changed, to perhaps be a snap-decision of sweet, but not there yet. Otherwise, nothing additional to say.
19 Malakittens
--Kitty's posting was largely in-tune with my own thoughts, but has since fallen out. Additionally, her content thusfar has been surprisingly lacking and her contributions to this game minimal. One of these traits would be a bit concerning, but ultimately not shake my faith. Both of them present has significantly placed doubt in my mind about her, in spite of our early synchronization.

Rotten to the core:

10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra)
7 Josh_B
11 PeregrineV

Sour Reads:

22 beastcharizard
--either beasty's posting took a sudden decline or was always this bad and it took me until recently to realize it. I have not liked any of his recent contributions at all. Additionally, I remember him being under pressure during D1. If that pressure came at a key time, then it may explain the votecounts turning up the way they have. (I have yet to run my facts on this.)

4 vezokpiraka
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:31 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1992, Aunt Jemina wrote:Do not be a smartass, deary.
Oh dear Aunt Jemina the language :OOOOO

but anyway otherwise this makes auntie very town

when I go to america I will consider trying Aunt Jemina pancakes
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1799, Viomi wrote:ZZZX
Chandra
RachMarie

^ Suspect lynch in order of scummiest, top to bottom. Rach scumread is new. I've played 3 games with her now I believe, including her first on the site. Townplay = Very very active, Scumplay = Very very not active.

Actually I saw this: I am amused again. HOW DID I NOT READ THIS?

I went frm BIGGEST TOWN READ to BIGGEST SCUM READ because I did a totally legit vote on beast.

Well I will get viomi next night after I get done.

And @Bulba I guess I mixed you up with another person then. Fine? I will answer your quote when I feel more like it. I dont feel like it atm.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:35 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

vote viomi because i have a case
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 12:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 1993, Aunt Jemina wrote:I will, however, provide a reads list. Changes will be noted.

Sweet as can be:

5 Nero Cain
9 Metal Sonic
16 mozamis
1 TheWayItEnds
20 sharpest knife on the tree
--This slot was a sweet-read from what little Angel posted, but not enough to be in my sugary central core. Kotty, however, has been amazingly pro-town, not only with his stances, but also with his reasoning behind the stances.
14 ZZZX
--Zexxy was already a sweet-read, but since then, his posting has only gotten stronger. The case against him simply has not made sense, and he raises some surprisingly-valid points if you look closely enough for them. He is not a strong town player, but he most certainly
is
town.
15 Viomi
24 Chandra Nalaar
--Though my thoughts do not align perfectly to Nally's own, Nally's posting has been incredibly impressive to me. Nally has shown a complete lack of any indicator I would use to track a scum role PM, and is only getting stronger.

Sweetreads:

21 pidgey
13 Umbrage
--as before, I feel his posting has seemed amazingly sweet at times, but it contains elements which I feel are deeply anti-town, ironic as that may be given his insistence on policy-lynching Zexxy. This doubt when I know Ragey to be capable of more is what keeps him from entering my sugary central core.
25 displaced
--The positioning of the read remains. The reasoning has changed. Though I have felt that his posting has not been as town as I was expecting, there are flashes of what looks really town, such as the tone behind his challenge to players scumreading him.

Waffles:

12 RachMarie--I eagerly await new content so that I may make a more final judgment.
23 UnfriendlyNeighbors (Mac/Cabd Hydra)
--my old lady instincts changed, to perhaps be a snap-decision of sweet, but not there yet. Otherwise, nothing additional to say.
19 Malakittens
--Kitty's posting was largely in-tune with my own thoughts, but has since fallen out. Additionally, her content thusfar has been surprisingly lacking and her contributions to this game minimal. One of these traits would be a bit concerning, but ultimately not shake my faith. Both of them present has significantly placed doubt in my mind about her, in spite of our early synchronization.

Rotten to the core:

10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra)
7 Josh_B
11 PeregrineV

Sour Reads:

22 beastcharizard
--either beasty's posting took a sudden decline or was always this bad and it took me until recently to realize it. I have not liked any of his recent contributions at all. Additionally, I remember him being under pressure during D1. If that pressure came at a key time, then it may explain the votecounts turning up the way they have. (I have yet to run my facts on this.)

4 vezokpiraka

If you were scum I would be amused. :)

A tactic I use as scum is basically town read a town which is pushed on a lynch and saving his ass. Ending up with making him survive throu Lylo making it a scum autowin (if you dont get caught) but this is not the same. At least I dont think it is.

P-edit: I already posted a case on him and he appears a scum with beast. Either is fine for me.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 1:02 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 1993, Aunt Jemina wrote:I will, however, provide a reads list. Changes will be noted.

Sweet as can be:

14 ZZZX
is
town.

Sour Reads:

22 beastcharizard

4 vezokpiraka
Allow me to scream bullshit at these three reads.
I think you are a very goo player and know how to play this game. If anyone objects to this please tell me.

Your read on ZZZX is just pure bullshit. He is in such a place that people consider him to be townie enough, but not everyone. You defend him and set him up for a mislynch in case you die. Or you could be scum together, but I somehow doubt that.

You moved beastcharizard in your sure scum slot because you realized he is an easy lynch and you will have reason for voting him when the time comes. Your progression onto this read is not natural. It is not how a townie thinks.

And of course the irresistible vezok scum read. I don't think I've played a game where scum didn't push for me hoping for an easy lynch.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed May 14, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

ffs stop calling peoples reads "bullshit"

sharpest knife on tree has irked me enough

he called my case "bullshit" more like he's full of shit

sorry i got annoyed