Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 2717, Svenskt Stål wrote:I dont have any comments on him. I have comments on why to not vote
ika
and
goodmorning
which are as about as dumb as your arguments for not voting serene.

this is why I default to that you are scum. somehow someway peeps are rationalising that ika's post to reck about moving players to a proper setting for what he is trying push here are from a town mindset when HE IS TALKING ABOUT MOVING OTHER PLAYERS.

it is like trying to explain the colour GREEN here.

VOTE: ika, plz, lets do this now

gm's post about how there are 4 scum looks horrible cos of the whiteflag mechanic not to mention the division of play from only 1 half of the game that was able to post at the time.

cos from a balance perspective that would be horrible for scum, I am thinking 6.

gm is not retarded. <---- this is the basis of my current argument since I know she gm's.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by FourteenPointFive »

Seriously IJ, an Ika lynch isn't possible because no one from the other shift is voting her. The only way we are getting an Ika lynch through today is if she is town. And if she's town then it defeats the purpose of lynching her...
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:14 pm

In post 2726, FourteenPointFive wrote:Seriously IJ, an Ika lynch isn't possible because no one from the other shift is voting her.[/vote]

okay, i haven't done the numbers. do you think the other shift is scum heavy? cos that is what desp thinks.
The only way we are getting an Ika lynch through today is if she is town.
this is where you lose me. cos I REALLY THINK ika is scum. are you reading anything that we are saying?
And if she's town then it defeats the purpose of lynching her...
gun to head do you think ika is town. <--- this is wat I am asking.

cos if not then plz state it if you don't think he is a viable lynch candidate other than the other shift not voting for him.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Seriously IJ, an Ika lynch isn't possible because no one from the other shift is voting her.
okay, i haven't done the numbers. do you think the other shift is scum heavy? cos that is what desp thinks.
The only way we are getting an Ika lynch through today is if she is town.
this is where you lose me. cos I REALLY THINK ika is scum. are you reading anything that we are saying?
And if she's town then it defeats the purpose of lynching her...
gun to head do you think ika is town. <--- this is wat I am asking.

cos if not then plz state it why you don't think he is a viable lynch candidate other than the other shift not voting for him.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:08 pm

No I don't think you're reading what I'm saying. It's 8 to lynch. We have 8 in our shift. If Ika is scum she isn't getting lynched. Someone will "miss" the chance to lynch her, or oppose it, or something. I'd love an Ika lynch, but it's just not possible. There is no incentive for the scum(s) in our shift to go through with a lynch on their scumbuddy. I'm of the opinion we have at least 4 scum left if not more. This is white flag, which means it's mountainous. An Ika scum-lynch isn't possible because either A) Scum buddies won't cooperate in crunch time or B) Ika happens to be town. The fact that no one from the other shift is voting Ika means it will never be a viable scum-lynch option. I don't need another reason than that. I don't see why you are having difficulty to understand this easy concept. What is the benefit for the remaining scum on this shift to push through a scum-lynch they can easily avoid? That is what I am asking you. Why would the scum in this shift lynch ikascum?
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 pm

We had enough votes for the first shift after the BnB lynch to lynch Serene with the entire shift. We couldn't even get a SUREFIRE Serene scumlynch from that shift. Why would this be any different if ika is scum?
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by MrZepher »

VOTE: ika
or something like that....
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2729, FourteenPointFive wrote:No I don't think you're reading what I'm saying. It's 8 to lynch. We have 8 in our shift. If Ika is scum she isn't getting lynched. Someone will "miss" the chance to lynch her, or oppose it, or something. I'd love an Ika lynch, but it's just not possible. There is no incentive for the scum(s) in our shift to go through with a lynch on their scumbuddy. I'm of the opinion we have at least 4 scum left if not more. This is white flag, which means it's mountainous. An Ika scum-lynch isn't possible because either A) Scum buddies won't cooperate in crunch time or B) Ika happens to be town. The fact that no one from the other shift is voting Ika means it will never be a viable scum-lynch option. I don't need another reason than that. I don't see why you are having difficulty to understand this easy concept. What is the benefit for the remaining scum on this shift to push through a scum-lynch they can easily avoid? That is what I am asking you. Why would the scum in this shift lynch ikascum?
is your vote on gm

cos the argument you have presented here could easily apply to gm whom people seem to be compromising on.

even tho I think gm is the lowest thing to slither out of a drainage pipe.

I tried to look back and look at a recent vc BUT THERE ISN"T 1.

there is scum in our shift, period. the game rules state that. by your logic scum will not want to bus ika cos they have no reason to do so and we need the other shift to organise a lynch. so why would scum bus gm instead?
whew!
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:31 pm

In post 2732, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2729, FourteenPointFive wrote:No I don't think you're reading what I'm saying. It's 8 to lynch. We have 8 in our shift. If Ika is scum she isn't getting lynched. Someone will "miss" the chance to lynch her, or oppose it, or something. I'd love an Ika lynch, but it's just not possible. There is no incentive for the scum(s) in our shift to go through with a lynch on their scumbuddy. I'm of the opinion we have at least 4 scum left if not more. This is white flag, which means it's mountainous. An Ika scum-lynch isn't possible because either A) Scum buddies won't cooperate in crunch time or B) Ika happens to be town. The fact that no one from the other shift is voting Ika means it will never be a viable scum-lynch option. I don't need another reason than that. I don't see why you are having difficulty to understand this easy concept. What is the benefit for the remaining scum on this shift to push through a scum-lynch they can easily avoid? That is what I am asking you. Why would the scum in this shift lynch ikascum?
is your vote on gm

cos the argument you have presented here could easily apply to gm whom people seem to be compromising on.

there is scum in our shift, period. the game rules state that. by your logic scum will not want to bus ika cos they have no reason to do so and we need the other shift to organise a lynch. so why would scum bus gm instead?
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
The Goat
Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Episode 4, Shift C.8 (Night), VC 1goodmorning (6) - Aronis, ika, hiplop, xRECKONERx, FourteenPointFive, ~Jordan'
ika (4) - Infinite Jesters, The Goat, Brian Skies, MrZepher
The Goat (3) - PeregrineV, Dry-fit, Svenskt Stål
aronis (1) - goodmorning
hiplop (0) -
MrZepher (0) -

Not Voting (1): Zdenek

With 15 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-06-05 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-06-05 23:00:00).
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:51 pm

In post 2733, Infinite Jesters wrote:is your vote on gm

There are also town in the Day shift, there are 4 votes on gm from the day shift. Scum doesn't need to bus for us to be able to lynch gm.
has the latest votecount (as of the start of our shift)
Here I'll fix it up to day so you're not so confused as to how gm is the only real lynch choice today that can happen with assuming scum won't bus and manage to avoid the lynch of one of their own. (or goat is also possible I guess, or even Aronis if there's only 1 scum in this shift)

p-edit never mind me doing it, the mods have managed to post one themselves
You'll also note that you can see who is in our shift and why ika is unlikely to happen today.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:11 pm

jesters, goat, brian, zepher, jordan (already voted ika), zdenek (says ika is scummy), sven (will fucking listen to us, you

that's 8

so why are we arguing about ika not being lynchable again?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:11 pm

the only thing stopping us from lynching ika is sven's stubbornness
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:13 pm

also 14.5, your willingness to vote gm with the aronis/ika/hiplop/reck foursome that have tried to leave gm and goat as the possibly lynchs and almost certainly contains multiple scum while espousing the fact that scum have no reason to bus is really really really bizarre

can you walk me through it some more?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I have like half my catch-up post written but I'll probably scrap it because there's not much in it. I'll be back in a bit.

But, unless you think the scumteam has a dayvig on top of their factional kill, I'll be shooting the people I want to shoot. We have eight people in our shift so everyone in the dayshift is a viable lynch to me.

Someone mentioned something about Zeph possibly being scum. I almost shot Zephyr on Day 2, so I'm interested in hearing some opinions about that.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Speculating about why you are alive would be a start.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2724, Zdenek wrote:I don't think that I am going to have the chance to read between now and the deadline, but stranger things have happened.
I don't want to lynch Goat.
I thought Ika was scummy.
I'd love it if someone could bullet the reasons good morning is scum.

I got that strange feel that you will end up on goodmorning.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by MrZepher »

If you have another shot feel free to kill me now.
or something like that....
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

vote ika

will switch later if need be
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

In post 2739, Brian Skies wrote:I have like half my catch-up post written but I'll probably scrap it because there's not much in it. I'll be back in a bit.

But, unless you think the scumteam has a dayvig on top of their factional kill, I'll be shooting the people I want to shoot. We have eight people in our shift so everyone in the dayshift is a viable lynch to me.

Someone mentioned something about Zeph possibly being scum. I almost shot Zephyr on Day 2, so I'm interested in hearing some opinions about that.
In post 2742, MrZepher wrote:If you have another shot feel free to kill me now.
the fuck is with most of our players having a death wish???
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Post by ~Jordan` »

A playerslot being removed from the game for any reason (killed/lynched/modkilled) will not reset the votecount. Additionally, if the lynch threshold changing due to removal of a player would cause a player to be lynched, that player will require an additional vote to be lynched. (Basically, someone else being killed cannot force a lynch that was previously at L-1.)
if you shoot anyone from this shift, we can only lynch goodmorning. so.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:46 am

Then why couldn't we get the entire shift to vote surefire scum Serene after the BnB lynch? The fact that we can get all 8 votes worries me. There is no reason for scum to bus at this stage.
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:47 am

And I don't see why you can't understand that. We need town from both shifts to cooperate for a scum lynch, and that isn't happening on the ika lynch.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

In post 2746, FourteenPointFive wrote:Then why couldn't we get the entire shift to vote surefire scum Serene after the BnB lynch? The fact that we can get all 8 votes worries me. There is no reason for scum to bus at this stage.
This was something you yourself didnt understand 48 hours ago.
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:16 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

vote goodmorning

sigh this is getting annoying

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”