Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:35 am

Post by goodmorning »

@hiplop: If you've missed this: ika is Town. Aronis and MrZ have been on my suspect list for a while. Jesters has been there from the beginning.
You may also have missed the bit where I said
Now, I'd be fine going down if that would be the result. Lynch away if you feel it's necessary.
Now, maybe I'm crazy, but possibly my posts follow a coherent train of thought
because I am capable of sustaining coherent trains of thought??

HOW NOVEL
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:53 am

Post by ika »

In post 2673, goodmorning wrote:
In post 2670, ika wrote:
In post 2668, goodmorning wrote:@ika: So the first part of your post is bitching about how almost every vote is a sheep vote, and then you... make a sheep vote? OK.

i never really bitched about it i accualy found it amusing how many sheep, same thing happened with goat overall so really the point is moot, if ppl want to sheep my wagon then they are more then welcome to.

And
your
sheep vote isn't even sheeping anyone who looks remotely Townish other than Sven. Look at the other people who've shown support: Jesters, MrZ, Aronis?????

seven/jesters are supposive lovers, MRz i have as town, arnaronis is from our shift and they are not voting you atm (besides arnois)

I'll admit I haven't been as present as maybe I should be, but seriously. My wagon is full of awful people. Look at your life, look at your choices.

goodmorning (2) - Aronis, ika

so the 2 of us currently voting you are awful people?
If you want to limit the definition of "wagon" to "only people who are voting right now" then you're being silly.
And, as I was talking to you, I was talking
about
that whole list from earlier.
Lovers don't necessarily have to be Town.
agreed, thats why i have been having paranoia about them all game long but im willing to let it slide atm

How in the hell do you think MrZ is Town?
serne "kumptomoner" he left out zepher and when he did it second time he said he forgot, to me i would figure scums would be more aware then that

What does Aronis being from this shift have to do with anything?
the "awful" ppl voting you

Also:
In post 2666, ika wrote:tbh after looking though, i rather lynch in our shift b/c ours has a smaller grouping and a better chance at hitting scums. even if we dont we still have the ppl in here to look into who could be scums.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are two Scum left, right?
That means that because there has to be at least one Scum per shift (per the OP), it's divided up 1-1 right now.

ummmmm wut? who said that? assuming this is true how do you know that? also, if there is indeed 2 left then all that needs to happen is lynch one of the 2 and we win by white flag
Someone said it was likely, I thought, and someone I trusted in that arena (Venmar maybe?). I'm not that interested in looking for it though.
With the White Flag I would personally be inclined to believe there were originally 5 or even 6.

well niether am i

So yes, you're technically right that our group has a slightly better random chance of hitting Scum (14.29% vs. 12.5%), but it's not really that significant.

we get it wrong we can have reck send brain over here or continue to look into the pool (if its not too late for him to change it) but even if we hit wrong it makes our possibility of finding scums in ours easier.
PoE via deaths is kinda shitty.
know what else is shitty? taxes and life. if its going to be how we get PoE then its going to be.

Now, the only reason I can see for lynching out of Day instead of Night is that even if we hit Town (as is likely), the Scum then will have to even out the shifts. When the Scum even out the shifts, they will have to stay on different shifts. This (practically speaking) means that either they have to move around many people (to hide themselves) and waste their time coming up with these lists, OR that they will have to confirm a Townie (by moving him to the opposite shift).

again, ours is smaller atm, if they have to even it out they just cram a bunch of people over here. Lynching from day shift if im looking at it correctly will merly just even it out and then we are back to quare one
Then why were you all for Brian Vigging from the other shift?
setup, uness if he can cross vig, then i would either have him vig you or me so we can clear this stupid shit. If brian can cross shift vig by all means he can vig me to end this cirades on me and get things going

In post 2671, ika wrote:
In post 2669, goodmorning wrote:By my count we may have as many as FIVE mislynches????

The only thing the analysis really told me was that there is at least one Scum in the shift opposite Serene, that is {Aronis, Dry-fit, 14.5, hiplop, me, Pere, Goat, Reck}. This is remarkably similar to the current Day shift and therefore not particularly useful.
Analysis would probably be more helpful in later stages, if the game gets that far.

Trying to solve by gamebreaking rather than scumhunting is interesting. Brian should maybe shoot Zepher.
Why zephar?

how about everyon suggest a target(s) for biran to shoot if we are going with this plan. Persoanlly i want to see jordan shot the most, but i could also see goat shot too just to clear the night vs day votings
Because I think he's Scum.

The thing about Jordan is that apparently he's Psyche, and that sort of behaviour is par for the course from that front.

not used to jorand meta or plays, the thing for me is i look at it as scum buddies and thats wy he was always voting serene
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:11 am

Post by ika »

In post 2675, goodmorning wrote:@hiplop: If you've missed this: ika is Town. Aronis and MrZ have been on my suspect list for a while. Jesters has been there from the beginning.
You may also have missed the bit where I said
Now, I'd be fine going down if that would be the result. Lynch away if you feel it's necessary.
Now, maybe I'm crazy, but possibly my posts follow a coherent train of thought
because I am capable of sustaining coherent trains of thought??

HOW NOVEL
maybe i can adress this as well, everyone on night crew (maybe not one, i dunno for sure) basicly piled on goat, if you think im town then eliminate me and you from night shift and hunt from there. like i said i rather do someone from our shift.

The diffrence i see is goat kinda went more "well ya i suck go ahead"

I went somewhat of the same.

Your goign like "lynch if needed", votes pile on and then you go "OMG WHATS GOING ON HERE"

see the diffrence? or at leas thats what i see FMPOV
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:21 am

Post by goodmorning »

How in the hell do you think MrZ is Town?
serne "kumptomoner" he left out zepher and when he did it second time he said he forgot, to me i would figure scums would be more aware then that
Orrr maybe that's what he wanted you to think. Orrrrrrr WIFOM. Not really a good enough reason to townread a player who's jumping on every bandwagon he thinks will grow legs,
especially
when he's only doing it in words and not deeds.
What does Aronis being from this shift have to do with anything?
the "awful" ppl voting you
I still don't see why his placement is relevant.

As for Jordan, Psyche is sometimes very astute. It's equally possible that he was just right.
The diffrence i see is goat kinda went more "well ya i suck go ahead"
I went somewhat of the same.
Your goign like "lynch if needed", votes pile on and then you go "OMG WHATS GOING ON HERE"
Actually, I'm angry about the fact that the people jumping on are ridiculous. If it was people like Zdenek, Brian, Reck voting me I wouldn't be that fussed. And then you see those people and go "seems legit yo."
That's
my problem.
Besides which, "lynch if needed" came afterwards.
like i said i rather do someone from our shift.
Then let's make Aronis happen. Unless you think
he's
Town too, in which case let's talk.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:33 am

Post by ika »

@GM well heres what i now stand, i ran an iso and i can see what you mean.

i do think anrois white-knight onto me is somewhat overexaderated btu at the same sense theres a lot of other things. we have another day to go so im going to mule it over and look at it and decide from there.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: goodmorning i guess
green shirt thursdays
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by ika »

heres where i stand after everything and then im more or less just done with this b/c im just not in mood.

If GM flips town i want to look at anoris.

If people ant to flip me then go right ahead. Just look at IJ then.

Im sick and tired of the entire night shift basicly whiteknighting me while entire day shift is basicly "lynch ika", im also sick of the random banter of attacked on each others for stuff.

@brian, if you have any vig shots, plz just use one on who YOU think is scum i dont want to see street racer again (where vig kept shooting towns) really you not using vig is basicly another townie sitting there. If your going to be apatheitc at least do something with your power.

@IJ, if your town i hope you learn that you cant read me for shit (minus nacho)

@stal, quit trying to lead if your town, you think your whiteknighting is bad look how you defend serene (im lazy to find the post but someone can point it out)

im too tired to even look back on 108 pages of this game and in no mood with day ending like this. if need lynch fine lynch me, at least then you got shit to do then.

Reck if its not too late can you bring brian and stal over here? he can vig someone out of the small lynch pool after one of us flips.

@everyone, how long are we going to belive this lover claim and that they "cant be killed" i still find it shit that really they are being town read over their claim for most part

reall yhats all i have to say so ya whatever. im too tired to put anything else so there you go
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:08 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 2680, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: goodmorning i guess
hey

hey reck

this was supposed to be where you got slightly less apathetic and actually contributed shit to the conversation

or, you know, whatever
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:15 am

Post by Aronis »

I don't want to lynch the lovers until tomorrow.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 2681, ika wrote:Reck if its not too late can you bring brian and stal over here? he can vig someone out of the small lynch pool after one of us flips.
it's too late
goodmorning wrote:
In post 2680, xRECKONERx wrote:VOTE: goodmorning i guess
hey

hey reck

this was supposed to be where you got slightly less apathetic and actually contributed shit to the conversation

or, you know, whatever
well I don't want to lynch the Goat after his whole thing at the end of last shift because it looked p fuckin town

you're basically a compromise
green shirt thursdays
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

I'll look things over later, but if we are apathy lynching then would much rather Jordan.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:24 am

Post by goodmorning »

Yeah Pere we want to lynch from this shift actually

And reck, no comment on the concept of an Aronis lynch?
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Sorry I haven't posted I was having issues with my account which are hopefully fixed now?

Anyway I wasn't paying attention to the game really while the site was down. Still think Ika is town. I prefer lynching Goat if that's still on the table to goodmorning. I remember thinking that because scum wanted to keep all the lurky players together that probably meant IAAUN was town.

Unvote. Vote: The Goat.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 2674, hiplop wrote: All her posts seem like they have a plan to them; as if someone in a QT is telling her the best way to act.
My ass she is. Seriously if hiplop is scum(which he probably is) then goodmorning is definitely town.

Hiplop doesn't seem viable though so we should be lynching Goat. He hasn't done anything since getting a pass after "slipping" by posting out of phase.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2686, goodmorning wrote:Yeah Pere we want to lynch from this shift actually
Why's that?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by goodmorning »

Shifts will always be the same size, or as close as possible (when there is an odd number of players alive).
It'll make the Scum move someone, at the least.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

PlayerEp. 1Ep. 2Ep. 3Ep. 4
~Jordan'
Day
Night
Night
Night
AGar
Day
Night
DEAD
DEAD
Bird and Beast
Day
Night
DEAD
DEAD
Brian Skies
Day
Night
Night
Night
ika
Day
Night
Night
Day
infinte jesters
Day
Night
Night
Night
MrZepher
Day
Night
Night
Night
Serene2
Day
Night
Night
DEAD
Svenskt Stal
Day
Night
Night
Night
Venmar
Day
Day
Day
Day
Zdenek
Day
Night
Night
Night
Aronis
Night
Day
Day
Day
BROseidon
Night
Day
DEAD
DEAD
Dry-fit
Night
Day
Day
Day
FourteenPointFive
Night
Day
Day
Night
hiplop
Night
Day
Day
Day
iamausername
goodmorning
Night
Day
Day
Day
Logical Duality
Night
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD
PeregrineV
Night
Day
Day
Day
The Goat
Night
Day
Day
Night
xRECKONERx
Night
Day
Day
Day
zoraster
Night
DEAD
DEAD
DEAD

Claims, Flips and Actions

[
PlayerClaimPostFlipClaimed actionsConfirmed actions
~Jordan'
AGar
Vanilla Town, Death unknown
Bird and Beast
Vanilla Town, Lynch ep.2
Brian SkiesVighttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5865594
Shot Agar ep.2 B2
ikaVanilla Townhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794842
infinite jestersLover with Svenhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
MrZepher
Serene2
Mafia Goon, Lynch ep.3
Svenskt StalLover with infinite jestershttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p5794872
Venmar
Vanilla Town, Scum kill ep 4
Zdenek
Aronis
BROseidonInnocent child
Innocent child, Left game ep.3 B8
Dry-fit
FourteenPointFive
hiplopNeighbor with Reckhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5906357
iamausername
goodmorning
Logical Duality1 shot Cophttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p5807968
1 shot Cop, Scum kill ep.1
Guilty on Zoraster ep.1 A2
PeregrineV
The Goat
xRECKONERxNeighbor with hiplop and 1 shot shift manipulatorhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5903217
zoraster
Mafia goon, Lynch ep.1

This is pre written so I dont know the exact numbers on the current wagons, I dont know who we are able to lynch. But.

I dont want to lynch either of
goodmorning
and
ika
. I think they both expressed alot of town gusto under the preassure they recieved.

Ika
, if you are town how can you suspect me? It makes zero sense. You were a likely lynch, now if I am scum why would I circumvent your wagon and start pushing for a
goodmorning
lynch? I would just have found a reason to vote you. I am just trying to help you out here.

I am back to thinking that
reck
looks like shit and
hiplop
isnt looking much better. Their
goodmorning
votes are awfull.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Also, why was
venmar
killed when we have a claimed vig?

But this might be a discussion better suited for tomorrow. As for now, atleast from my point of view, we are in damage control mode where the top two candidates for the lynch looks very town. I would thus prefer a third option, be it another theoreticly possible lynch or no lynch.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Svenskt Stål »

Also, regarding why me and
Infinite Jesters
are alive.

- there are
missing scum kills. This is, to me, reason alone to give us the benefit of the doubt. I am speculating here but I think they tried to kill both of us and then gave up.

- i am confident that my lover is town, we have not full claimed. There is stuff that we could say but it would ensure our exit. I dont want that but we obv will full claim to avoid a lynch.

This discussion should be left until tomorrow, i just couldnt resist writing this for some reason. So please save questions until then.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:42 am

Post by goodmorning »

Sven, how sure are you that Jesters are Town?
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:20 am

Post by The Critic »

Argh, sorry. Another day to both deadlines.

It is now a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
The Goat
Brian Skies
FourteenPointFive
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Episode 4, Shift C.8 (Night), VC 1ika (5) - Infinite Jesters, ~Jordan', FourteenPointFive, The Goat, Brian Skies
goodmorning (4) - Aronis, ika, hiplop, xRECKONERx
The Goat (2) - PeregrineV, Dry-fit
aronis (1) - goodmorning
hiplop (0) -
MrZepher (0) -

Not Voting (3): Zdenek, Svenskt Stål, MrZepher

With 15 alive, it is 8 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-06-05 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-06-05 23:00:00).
~Jordan`
~Jordan`
Goon
~Jordan`
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:40 am

Post by ~Jordan` »

our lynch options are now
no lynch
the goat
goodmorning
ika

Ika's still my favorite. Town gusto, my ass.
kick logic to the curb and do the impossible!
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:25 am

Post by FourteenPointFive »

We could actually lynch anyone from their shift if we're all on the same one (which happens to include ika because their shift is weak)
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

That would require scum help, which would be easy for scum to avoid (how often do a group agree on anything?)

Like J Dog stated, we have four options, from what I want to do the most to what I want to do the least.

- GOAT
- Nolynch
- Ika
- goodmorning

VOTE: the goat

Jordan~
, expect rebutal once I find the motivation for it.
Svenskt Stål
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Svenskt Stål
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Svenskt Stål »

The fact that
goodmorning
leaves her vote on fucking
aronis
has to pretty town.

I mean, scum or town I would try to save myself in that scenario and vote ika every time.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”