Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Guyett »

Freja you should join us on the Proto wagon.... There are those who would deem that staying on the bulba wagon when it clearly isn't gaining traction is not wise.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Freja
Freja
Townie
Freja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Freja »

In post 250, Guyett wrote:Freja you should join us on the Proto wagon.... There are those who would deem that staying on the bulba wagon when it clearly isn't gaining traction is not wise.
So instead I should go on a wagon that I don't really like and wouldn't want to have "traction?" No thanks. And what makes you think obvscum Bulba can't get traction?
hydra of Dr Pants and ToastyToast

"You will lose your souls
many
times. Keh hahahaha."
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Aronis »

Well. For a start he isn't really obvscum. At least to me.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

@Freja: Is your vote on me due to my part in the Reinoe wagon? Y/N.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Protogonos »

In post 246, Bulbazak wrote:You came in and hard defended Reinoe as town AFTER he was already hammered.
Which happens to be when I came into the thread. How is that a problem, exactly?
During this time you espoused Reinoe as town during a time when that wasn't known and the evidence provided didn't seem likely.
Your incompetence is really not my problem. I have at most the same knowledge you have, and it was inconceivable to me that he was scum. Sorry I can tell when players are town.
You also set up enough lynches to get a 3 person scum team to Lylo, even though there was no indication that Reinoe would flip town.
There was plenty of indication to me.
You essentially took it as a certainty when that knowledge hadn't been provided yet, and it looked more like an attempt to garner towncred and manipulate the town more than anything town motivated.
Except that reinoe would have had to been trolling hella during twilight for that to be remotely plausible.
I'm so sorry that no one consulted you Mr. Expert with zero on-site games of experience.
I am obviously an alt.
The reasoning for the lynch was sound. Reinoe had claimed Unkillable, which is not just a rare role, but a bastard one, which makes it almost impossible to appear in the game. He then followed it up with an appeal to fear of "Don't kill me guys or something bad will happen to the town!" which is the type of statement flailing scum make when desperate to avoid death.
Or frustrated, panicky town make. Have you played with poor pieguy?
Furthermore, that statement doesn't gel with the unkillable claim he had just made. You know what else doesn't mesh with that claim? The self-hammer. If Reinoe's role was what he had claimed it to be, he'd at least be trying to fight the lynch as hard as he could, or at the very least, he'd be asking for our protective role to be on him during the night. We didn't get any of that from him. Instead he self-hammered and then acted all self-righteous, something that doesn't make sense coming from town. True, he was town, but he certainly didn't look like it at the time.
He looked it to me. And his self-hammer should have been an obvious marker of his towniness.
And just because you haven't seen it with only your handful of games as experience, don't dismiss it as never happening, especially when those that pointed out the tell have at least several year's worth of experience on-site.
I am not at all worried about my level of experience.
In post 233, Protogonos wrote:And I'm sure that worked fine on the trading card forums you are from, but this is Mafiascum. You're playing in the big leagues now.
And he was at L-1 for good reason. And as I've said multiple times, he was in no danger of getting any further votes, because cutting the day short is anti-town.
While it may be anti-town, it does happen. Frequently. And anyone still voting someone at L-1 has no basis for opposing a lynch of that person.
He probably would have sat at L-1 to L-2 for at least a week and a half before we would even think about hammering,
In what alternate universe do you live?
And even if someone did quickhammer, we'd most likely be lynching that person today. The fact of the matter is that Reinoe was not in danger of a quicklynch when he hammered, which is why your attempt at putting the blame elsewhere is extremely scummy, since again, you are trying to exalt Reinoe in an effort to paint yourself as more town.
I am not attempting to put the blame elsewhere. I am just saying that it is ridiculous to suggest that putting someone at L-1 and then complaining when the person gets hammered is absurd.
P-edit: If Proto is an Aegor alt, he needs to be lynched with fire. Aegor knows better.
In post 249, Guyett wrote:@Proto are you an alt?
Of course I am an alt, but unlike some people, I am perfectly able to conceal myself.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 248, Guyett wrote:Anyone on the Aronis wagon should feel bad.
Why?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 175, RachMarie wrote:I want to see some real discussion today we are behind the 8 ball here, and scum will win if we do not get our act together. I was so looking forward to the theme here because I have been an LOTR fan since I was 9 years old. So yeah I am rather annoyed with what happened yesterday which should NOT have happened.
Still waiting for you to lead by example with this hot air statement.

As it stands to me, it's just a fluff comment to try and look town.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:25 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 255, Drew-Sta wrote:
Why?
Because he's town.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:26 am

Post by Guyett »

Like its obvious to me that he's todays scum mislynch
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:27 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Ok. Had a look at a few people. Put it in spoiler because fuck long posts.

Spoiler: Proto
In post 187, Protogonos wrote:P-Edit: Drew; you see the light! Join me!
This seems to be buddying.
In post 210, Aronis wrote:I've got a better idea. Instead of pestering the hell out of that stupid wagon. We pretend we're restarting the game without that idiotic fool?
Stupid post. Why?
In post 230, Aronis wrote:I sware to god this town is so fucking stupid. So is the goal to get as many mislynches as possible as fast as possible? Because I must say, you're doing pretty good.
Why are you referring to town in the third person, somewhat indicating you aren't part of them?
In post 59, Guyett wrote:VOTE: reinoe
In post 166, Guyett wrote:
In post 165, snscompt1 wrote:What the bloody fuckin hell happened.
people went pants on head stupid.
Yet you also joined in?

Seems like you forgot that fact conveniently.

UNVOTE: Aronis

He seems like a dick, but a comment he made makes me think he's just a dick, rather than a mafia-dick.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 257, Guyett wrote:
In post 255, Drew-Sta wrote:
Why?
Because he's town.
In post 258, Guyett wrote:Like its obvious to me that he's todays scum mislynch
Yes, I tend to agree with you after having a look at him.

Right now, Proto and yourself are the ones that interest me.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:38 am

Post by Guyett »

You should vote Proto.

You should also have a look at some other games of Aronis (I've been in a few)... he tends to look scummy regardless of alignment and scum work on this to their advantage a lot.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

I hate meta. But it seems to have caught me out last time I played...

Proto's buddying and seeming attempt to gain towncred by badmouthing the lynch is fairly compelling at this point.

VOTE: Proto[/unvote]
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:44 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

loldefuckinglol. Don't drink wine and mafia.

VOTE: Proto
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:07 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

Piggy's not here right now, so you're stuck with the treestump half of this Hydra for the moment. Sorry about that.

Proto gets scummier every time he opens his mouth.

Snscompt is in the wrong game if you dislike wall posts. One of the hydra heads is Mastin of all people. Voting people for wallposting is lulzy.

Not a fan of Guyett trying to pull people off of a floundering wagon just because it's floundering. I don't think Freja's right about Bulba, but telling them to get on the proto wagon simply because it's going places looks like scum trying to secure a second quicklynch. Mind you, it IS the proto wagon, so... guuh. Gonna go talk that over with piggy.

More at 11.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:16 am

Post by shos »

Votecount 2.3ThreetoMango (0).
Protogonos (4) - guyett, Bulbazak, Drew-Sta.
Bulbazak (1) - Freja.
Fail Hydra (0).
snscompt1 (0).
Drew-Sta (0).
Freja (0).
RachMarie (1) - Toogeloo.
Aronis (2) - Protogonos, snscompt1.
Toogeloo (0).
Guyett (0).

No Lynch(0).

Not voting(4) - Aronis, RachMarie, Fail Hydra, ThreetoMango.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes for a lynch/nolynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2014-06-18 14:06:58)

Nobody is due prods.

Fun Fact #6:
The last fun fact was really awesome, but Sir Christopher Lee, is even more awesome. The guy has turned 92 in the last two weeks, and he's still acting, singing, voicing, etc. just read his bio - he is frekin awesome.
oh yeah, the fact. Saruman - Sir Christopher Lee - was 79 years old when they *started* filming the first movie. Today, at 92, he is still active.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 254, Protogonos wrote:
In post 246, Bulbazak wrote:You came in and hard defended Reinoe as town AFTER he was already hammered.
Which happens to be when I came into the thread. How is that a problem, exactly?
Because not only did you WK Reinoe hard, but you did so at a time when that action would have zero effect on the Reinoe wagon. There was no other point to the action than to come back later and go "See! See! I called him town!" and get towncred.
During this time you espoused Reinoe as town during a time when that wasn't known and the evidence provided didn't seem likely.
Your incompetence is really not my problem. I have at most the same knowledge you have, and it was inconceivable to me that he was scum. Sorry I can tell when players are town.
You don't have the same knowledge I have, because all the evidence indicated that Reinoe was scum. And if I really am scum, like you say, how could you be calling me incompetent in regards to my Reinoe read? Wouldn't I have been pushing him purposely if I was scum as you claim?
You also set up enough lynches to get a 3 person scum team to Lylo, even though there was no indication that Reinoe would flip town.
There was plenty of indication to me.
It really must be nice having knowledge concerning everyone's alignments prior to the start of the game.
In post 254, Protogonos wrote: I am obviously an alt.
All the more reason to lynch you. You should know better than to be spouting what you are.
The reasoning for the lynch was sound. Reinoe had claimed Unkillable, which is not just a rare role, but a bastard one, which makes it almost impossible to appear in the game. He then followed it up with an appeal to fear of "Don't kill me guys or something bad will happen to the town!" which is the type of statement flailing scum make when desperate to avoid death.
Or frustrated, panicky town make. Have you played with poor pieguy?
Yes, multiple times, and he's never done anything like this.
In post 254, Protogonos wrote: And his self-hammer should have been an obvious marker of his towniness.
I've seen enough scum quickhammer to know that this is not the case.
In post 254, Protogonos wrote: Frequently. And anyone still voting someone at L-1 has no basis for opposing a lynch of that person.
I never said I opposed the lynch. I just didn't want it to happen so fast.
He probably would have sat at L-1 to L-2 for at least a week and a half before we would even think about hammering,
In what alternate universe do you live?
The one not ran by trolls and fairies.
In post 254, Protogonos wrote: I am not attempting to put the blame elsewhere.
Yes you have, multiple times. In fact, that's the whole basis of your play today.
In post 254, Protogonos wrote: I am just saying that it is ridiculous to suggest that putting someone at L-1 and then complaining when the person gets hammered is absurd.
I think it's natural to complain when the first day ends only after 24 hours of play. And I think it's ridiculous not to look at the person who self-hammered as responsible when ridiculing the speed.
In post 259, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 230, Aronis wrote:I sware to god this town is so fucking stupid. So is the goal to get as many mislynches as possible as fast as possible? Because I must say, you're doing pretty good.
Why are you referring to town in the third person, somewhat indicating you aren't part of them?
:facepalm:

Also, Fail Hydra moves fully into my town pile.

And I forgot about this before, but did anyone get the message from ProHawk?

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Guyett »

I didn't get a message from pro
Freja
Freja
Townie
Freja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Freja »

how no one else finds Bulba scummy is beyond me/us.

many
times. Keh hahahaha."
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Hey Freja, I asked you a question. Answer it.

Freja
Freja
Townie
Freja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Freja »

the scum read on you is due to your boneheadedly stupid decision to vote Reinoe, and your rational that the best place to look for scum is off the Reinoe wagon. I don't give a rats ass about Proto, I'm not reading him as scummy but I don't care that you or anyone else has chosen to scum read him. What I'm seeing from you however, is aggressive and smug behavior. Your posts have enough one liners to fill a small book. You just ooze scum.

so to answer your question, yes, but there's more than just you being on the Reinoe wagon.

many
times. Keh hahahaha."
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:19 am

Post by RachMarie »

Most likely there was one on the wagon and one off of it at least

Being a mini it is very likely we have a 3 scum team or 2 scum plus 1 SK

Though I see the 3 scum team more often.

The only time I experienced a 2 man scum team and no SK was when Arc and I were the scum team and all the town had was a commuter

But it is rare especially early on for 2 or more scum to be on the wagon.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 270, Freja wrote:the scum read on you is due to your boneheadedly stupid decision to vote Reinoe
I disagree. I thought my case was very good, and I outlined it several times, which you ignored.
In post 270, Freja wrote: and your rational that the best place to look for scum is off the Reinoe wagon.
Given the claim and behavior of Reinoe, I have no problem believing the wagon was town driven and likely has very little scum. Meanwhile, we have some delicious WKing coming from Proto, so I'm looking there.
In post 270, Freja wrote: What I'm seeing from you however, is aggressive and smug behavior.
How is that scummy and not playstyle?
In post 270, Freja wrote: Your posts have enough one liners to fill a small book.
Again, how is that scummy?

Freja
Freja
Townie
Freja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Freja »

In post 272, Bulbazak wrote: I disagree. I thought my case was very good, and I outlined it several times, which you ignored.
:neutral: Just cause I don't comment on your "case" or lack thereof doesn't mean I've ignored it.

Everything about what you are saying sounds rotten. You have such certainty in your cases. The game is black and white for you. Players who didn't fuck up are the only scum candidates? It was reasonable for Reinoe's wagon to be entirely town driven?

I'll make this point again since you've conveniently forgotten it: a town claims PR and acts all kinds of stupid. As scum, how do you not go for that? For you to suggest that the wagon was town driven is absurdly stupid, and convenient for you. Even if you thought Reinoe's play was bad enough to get town on his wagon, knowing that he claimed a PR why would you assume scum stayed away? That's a strong statement to make and you have no evidence to back it up.

many
times. Keh hahahaha."
Protogonos
Protogonos
Goon
Protogonos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Protogonos »

inactive people
: comment
In post 266, Bulbazak wrote:Because not only did you WK Reinoe hard, but you did so at a time when that action would have zero effect on the Reinoe wagon.
There was no other point
to the action than to come back later and go "See! See! I called him town!" and get towncred.
This argument is total bollocks. You are simply asserting that my motivation was X and then saying I am scummy because X is scummy. My point in posting was to point out a bad wagon. You are mixing up necessary and sufficient conditions here. You can read scum intent into most things; that does not mean it is actually there.
You don't have the same knowledge I have, because all the evidence indicated that Reinoe was scum.
This is simply not true.
And if I really am scum, like you say, how could you be calling me incompetent in regards to my Reinoe read? Wouldn't I have been pushing him purposely if I was scum as you claim?
Yes, and your push was blatantly horrible. For either alignment, your actions betrayed incompetence.
It really must be nice having knowledge concerning everyone's alignments prior to the start of the game.
I could only imagine!

All the more reason to lynch you. You should know better than to be spouting what you are.
I've seen enough scum quickhammer to know that this is not the case.
See, our experiences differ yet again! I have never, ever seen scum do what reinoe did. At least out of panic.
I never said I opposed the lynch. I just didn't want it to happen so fast.
Now you know not to increase the speed of a wagon after a claim until others have at least posted if you do not actually want to take the risk of your vote contributing to a fast lynch.
The one not ran by trolls and fairies.
Right, so not this site, where that kind of thing happens frequently. To put a number on it, half of my games current games have had quickhammers or even hammers without claims.
Yes you have, multiple times. In fact, that's the whole basis of your play today.
Blame =/= responsibility. I blame reinoe for his self-hammer. Anyone who voted after his claim is partially responsible for his lynch.
I think it's natural to complain when the first day ends only after 24 hours of play. And I think it's ridiculous not to look at the person who self-hammered as responsible when ridiculing the speed.
See above.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”