vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

In post 2149, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2148, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 2147, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2144, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:The other thing that upsets me is how little interest people have in posting here. Like the entire playerlist will just ignore this game in lieu of others. ZZZX, LOOKING AT YOU. YOU SCUM?
Anyone sane enough to check that The Vla I talked about 4 times in this game ends today and you are calling me for lurking? shame on you snork/ap. Town Snork wasnt just looking for voting opportunities like this in Micro 322 I am sure. His play was filled with actuall scum hunting and legit arugements. Prove me wrong

Vote GG
Shut up. Read the game and come back with real opinions.
We discussed in thread who should I target. He told be to follow my instincts and my instincts told me to jail GG.
So far I have read a big part and I must ask...

Why wouldn't you protect your mason partner if you had a jailer??
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:23 am

Post by MTD »

Ok, I am back, I haven't had time to read yet, though.
still the same old MTD
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2150, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 2149, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2148, vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 2147, ZZZX wrote:
In post 2144, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:The other thing that upsets me is how little interest people have in posting here. Like the entire playerlist will just ignore this game in lieu of others. ZZZX, LOOKING AT YOU. YOU SCUM?
Anyone sane enough to check that The Vla I talked about 4 times in this game ends today and you are calling me for lurking? shame on you snork/ap. Town Snork wasnt just looking for voting opportunities like this in Micro 322 I am sure. His play was filled with actuall scum hunting and legit arugements. Prove me wrong

Vote GG
Shut up. Read the game and come back with real opinions.
We discussed in thread who should I target. He told be to follow my instincts and my instincts told me to jail GG.

So far I have read a big part and I must ask...

Why wouldn't you protect your mason partner if you had a jailer??
bolded it for you since I took half a minute to realize it.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

I don't care. You've been posting elsewhere and avoiding posting here. When you DO, your posts are complaining about being called out for not posting. Step it up or Im lynching you, the end.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:37 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2153, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I don't care. You've been posting elsewhere and avoiding posting here. When you DO, your posts are complaining about being called out for not posting. Step it up or Im lynching you, the end.

No I have not been freaking doing that... WHY THE HELL CANT SOMEONE JUST CHECK MY POSTS AND CHECK THAT MY POST COUNT IN EVERY LITTLE SINGLE FREAKING GAME IS THE FREAKING SAME IN ANY AND EVERY GAME I FREAKING PLAYED?

Thanks. I am really in shock
redacted
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:38 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Who are you adressing in that post GG? I am assuming ZZZX.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2155, beastcharizard wrote:Who are you adressing in that post GG? I am assuming ZZZX.

He posted it after me and just getting accused about something I didnt do is annoying.

Here is a small game. Check my global iso and tell me I was posting shit everywhere but here, Say it in my freaking face.,
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2137, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:I hate this game. I really do.

Mollie is lurking her ass off and not caring when I respond to her request to get her invested. Also her case on me is the laziest bullshit ever. I already fucked up thanks for rubbing it in.
Saki is posting a lot of poorly formatted words that just don't feel like they are trying to accomplish anything and I find it all really circlejerky.
Vezok fucking jaikept me over his mason buddy last night and if it ever comes out that bulba made the N1 kill, Im going to be PISSED.
Lying Cat and PV have done nothing extremely memorable.
--
Majiffy just makes me paranoid. And I hate all the anti-town shit he did on D1. In fact, just today I've started wondering if hes actually just scum.
titus is cleared? I have no idea. Her unabashedness is upsetting me, particularly the parts where she calls me scum for really bad reasons.
ac1983fan? I don't know.
Bulbazak - smug bastard. Possibly WKing me and mastin. Thought of this makes me upset.

I just wish someone would do anything other than continue to circlejerk, myself included. Well my attempts to do that ended in mastin getting mislynched so go me. I'll actually try and rally myself again.

Mollie your vote is really lazy and awful. Be ashamed.
I don't feel ashamed. if you reached out to me I must have missed it. all I have seen from you is snork's tunneling (wrongly) and you lynching mastina despite my fucking solid townread on him. you make noises about lynching me for lulz and somehow this is supposed to get me into the game???

I don't care if you were jked last night it does not mean that you are town just cos a nk went through it just means you didn't perform the nk.

I have already given up on this game there is no fucking cohesion whatsoever and I don't even know where to start in order to make that happen. the only reason I am not replacing out is cos I don't want to put anti through the trouble of finding a replacement.
whew!
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:45 am

All I want. Is for people to put in one ounce of care into this game. I just want to have some reasonable conversations happening. And I am 100% right about ZZZX's recent activity because I saw him on and was hoping hed say something I could talk to him about , but he didn't.
Lol ok. Play some sort of victim card when I call you out on not doing something here last night.

Majiffy
: What are your reads. All of them.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:49 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2158, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:All I want. Is for people to put in one ounce of care into this game. I just want to have some reasonable conversations happening. And I am 100% right about ZZZX's recent activity because I saw him on and was hoping hed say something I could talk to him about , but he didn't.
Lol ok. Play some sort of victim card when I call you out on not doing something here last night.

Majiffy
: What are your reads. All of them.
you are 100% wrong. Because I know what I have been posting and everyone can see my posts in every game I am in. Sadly all are ingoing games which means I can not prove you wrong yet.
redacted
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:51 am

In post 2157, pirate mollie wrote:I don't feel ashamed. if you reached out to me I must have missed it. all I have seen from you is snork's tunneling (wrongly) and you lynching mastina despite my fucking solid townread on him. you make noises about lynching me for lulz and somehow this is supposed to get me into the game???
I have admitted to apathy. I was attempting to break that by pushing mastin, but too little too late. What I am talking about is when I tried to open up an open ended convo about Bulbazak and you basically said "Lol no bulba is town why don't you see it" and that was the end of that. Which, sure, I'll give you is an opinion one can reasonably be expected to have, but it still was annoying and stifling from my perspective.
I don't care if you were jked last night it does not mean that you are town just cos a nk went through it just means you didn't perform the nk.
I never once. Not even once. Not even ONCE. Said it made me town. You are mistaking me for Vezok (dumb) and Bulbazak (scum).
I have already given up on this game there is no fucking cohesion whatsoever and I don't even know where to start in order to make that happen. the only reason I am not replacing out is cos I don't want to put anti through the trouble of finding a replacement.
Hey thats me too kind of. Except I just dont replace out of games ever.
--

Mollie, how would you feel about lynching any of the following people: ZZZX, Saki, Bulbazak, ACFAN, MTD, Cat. Also how sure are you on Majiffy being town? I want to trust what he is claiming but I have reservations.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:54 am

Post by ZZZX »

I love how GG doesnt have a case on me and is purely just leading a wagon in hopes that anyone who cant see how I am town follows you
redacted
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:57 am

In post 2159, ZZZX wrote:I can not prove you wrong yet.
Oh my god. I don't care. You have spent more posts today trying to prove to me that you are active in this game than you have actually generating content.

You thought we were town because .... ???
You went back to voting titus because .... ???
Thats it. I dont really see anything else you've done. Im not saying its ONLY you. Im also annoyed at PV, Cat, MTD, prolly others I cant think of. I called YOU out because when I made that post you were doing things on the site. Thats it. Now get that stick right out from your butt and actually do something productive rather than continue this pointless discourse.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2162, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2159, ZZZX wrote:I can not prove you wrong yet.
Oh my god. I don't care. You have spent more posts today trying to prove to me that you are active in this game than you have actually generating content.

You thought we were town because .... ???
You went back to voting titus because .... ???
Thats it. I dont really see anything else you've done. Im not saying its ONLY you. Im also annoyed at PV, Cat, MTD, prolly others I cant think of. I called YOU out because when I made that post you were doing things on the site. Thats it. Now get that stick right out from your butt and actually do something productive rather than continue this pointless discourse.
They say man cant muilti task. So Lets call this small arguement to a halt and tell me what questions you want me to asnwer? I cant go throu 10+ pages in 5 minutes
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2160, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2157, pirate mollie wrote:I don't feel ashamed. if you reached out to me I must have missed it. all I have seen from you is snork's tunneling (wrongly) and you lynching mastina despite my fucking solid townread on him. you make noises about lynching me for lulz and somehow this is supposed to get me into the game???
I have admitted to apathy. I was attempting to break that by pushing mastin, but too little too late. What I am talking about is when I tried to open up an open ended convo about Bulbazak and you basically said "Lol no bulba is town why don't you see it" and that was the end of that. Which, sure, I'll give you is an opinion one can reasonably be expected to have, but it still was annoying and stifling from my perspective.
I never once. Not even once. Not even ONCE. Said it made me town. You are mistaking me for Vezok (dumb) and Bulbazak (scum).
Hey thats me too kind of. Except I just dont replace out of games ever.
--

Mollie, how would you feel about lynching any of the following people: ZZZX, Saki, Bulbazak, ACFAN, MTD, Cat. Also how sure are you on Majiffy being town? I want to trust what he is claiming but I have reservations.
okay, bulba seemed really town early on and there some pages that I have not read nor am likely to and I like his current suspicion on me. I am not wanting to lynch bulba.

zzzthing is something I cannot even fathom right now. like if I were to compromise on him I could not even feel good about it cos I can't read him. at all.

cat, mebbe. did he disappear after hsi wagon disbanded? cos that is a scumtell of star's I think. unsure but I didn't like his early posting and I am trying to tell you that the wagon on mastina seems very scumdriven.

metal is probs town.

acfan who is he I don't remember him at all.

I am not a fan of mtd but his apathy kind of mirrors my own so I am not wanting to go there.

UNVOTE:

eta: majiffy's dogged self-determination screams town to me he was dead wrong on mastina but it fits with majiffy being dead wrong and thinking he is right. I think he is legit but you said he claimed something where did he do this?
whew!
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:18 am

In post 2163, ZZZX wrote:questions you want me to asnwer?
Favourite mafia role and/or alignment?

I don't have questions. I just want to see people doing proactive things that I can judge whether or not look like something they would be interested in as town.
Your posts today have been nebulous at best.
In post 2164, pirate mollie wrote:but you said he claimed something where did he do this?
See this is what I hate about this game. I just wish people could maintain a slight bit of keeping on top of things. Sorting out apathy is IMPOSSIBLE. Seriously. But its here. Which we've been talking about for most of the Day. This claim happened right when Titus was getting wagoned which makes me nervous.

RE Sthar8: They've been awol since I don't remember. They showed up to shower praise at me for calling them town when they were at 6/7ish votes. My townread on them is almost purely on some AtE Sthar dropped.
RE Saki: Can we lynch them anyways? Do you trust Marquis's ability to read them?
RE ACfan: He replaced...Zab?BPC? I think it was BPC. He hasn't posted very much, his ISO is short. Read it and let us know?
RE MTD: Who ISNT apathetic this game? Jesus. If Apathy is a towntell we can just lynch Saki, MAajiffy, Titus and be done with it.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:19 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2165, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2163, ZZZX wrote:questions you want me to asnwer?
Favourite mafia role and/or alignment?

Favorite Role: (Bastard) Jester
Favorite Alignment: Scum
Favorite Role: Dayvig
I don't have questions. I just want to see people doing proactive things that I can judge whether or not look like something they would be interested in as town.
Your posts today have been nebulous at best.
In post 2164, pirate mollie wrote:but you said he claimed something where did he do this?
See this is what I hate about this game. I just wish people could maintain a slight bit of keeping on top of things. Sorting out apathy is IMPOSSIBLE. Seriously. But its here. Which we've been talking about for most of the Day. This claim happened right when Titus was getting wagoned which makes me nervous.

RE Sthar8: They've been awol since I don't remember. They showed up to shower praise at me for calling them town when they were at 6/7ish votes. My townread on them is almost purely on some AtE Sthar dropped.
RE Saki: Can we lynch them anyways? Do you trust Marquis's ability to read them?
RE ACfan: He replaced...Zab?BPC? I think it was BPC. He hasn't posted very much, his ISO is short. Read it and let us know?
RE MTD: Who ISNT apathetic this game? Jesus. If Apathy is a towntell we can just lynch Saki, MAajiffy, Titus and be done with it.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 am

Post by ZZZX »

Forgot to bold that. I took your question for srs

Anyway I am interested in AC train. I still dont get the case on him. Care to elaporate? I dont see him scum honestly. At least not yet.
redacted
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:32 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

@Majiffy:
What was your grand plan to break the game.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2168, vezokpiraka wrote:@Majiffy:
What was your grand plan to break the game.

Vezok REALLY you have nothing to say about the last few posts?>??
redacted
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:45 am

In post 2161, ZZZX wrote:I love how GG doesnt have a case on me and is purely just leading a wagon in hopes that anyone who cant see how I am town follows you
Except you have been talking about my 'case' on you which was that you are intentionally lurking here and being active elsewhere, lol. I wouldn't call that a case, but you have been whining about it like it is one, so for the sake of the post Im quoting...ya ok. Furthermore, if I were trying to get you lynched, you'd know about it. I'd be voting you. I'd be telling people you are scum. Not pestering you about your lack of content. I'm glad you have added content in the form of starting a pointless and hypocritical inquiry into confirmed-town's lack of posting.

Mollie, I'm not really buying this all right now, gonna be honest. I get that you are apathetic. Can we do something to fix that then? Basically I have been thinking for a while that one of you/Bulbazak is scum and thats been a fairly solid stance for a while now (at least in my head). Telling me that I'm scummy for mislynching mastin is really REALLY wrong and then taking it back without any new direction just looks ... weird? TL;DR: If you are town, come on. And the lack of paranoia about Majiffy also makes me :igmeou: . Not that Majiffy is LOLSCUM, but ... really? I don't see how anyone can't be squinting at him a little, ESPECIALLY given that you are so out of touch with the game state that you didn't know he had claimed an inno on Titus in response to her being wagoned.
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:09 am

Like. ZZZX's entire attitude right now is "You can't PROVE I'm not town!!" which makes him a complete and utter scumbutt.* Absolutely no attempt to figure out why I feel the way I do (despite me telling him there was a specific reason I called him out and that it was a generic sentiment in the first place). Jumping to conclusions about my intentions and only posting to talk about how town he is despite being on V/LA and admitting to not posting anything here. Come. on. I know I consider it a towntell when people are proud of their play, but this ... This isn't that. This is just blind hyperdefensive shamelessness.

VOTE: ZZZX

I still need to figure out where I stand on most of you chronic apathetic clown-lurks, but I want to create some noise her right now.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2170, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:
In post 2161, ZZZX wrote:I love how GG doesnt have a case on me and is purely just leading a wagon in hopes that anyone who cant see how I am town follows you
Except you have been talking about my 'case' on you which was that you are intentionally lurking here and being active elsewhere, lol. I wouldn't call that a case, but you have been whining about it like it is one, so for the sake of the post Im quoting...ya ok. Furthermore, if I were trying to get you lynched, you'd know about it. I'd be voting you. I'd be telling people you are scum. Not pestering you about your lack of content. I'm glad you have added content in the form of starting a pointless and hypocritical inquiry into confirmed-town's lack of posting.

Mollie, I'm not really buying this all right now, gonna be honest. I get that you are apathetic. Can we do something to fix that then? Basically I have been thinking for a while that one of you/Bulbazak is scum and thats been a fairly solid stance for a while now (at least in my head). Telling me that I'm scummy for mislynching mastin is really REALLY wrong and then taking it back without any new direction just looks ... weird? TL;DR: If you are town, come on. And the lack of paranoia about Majiffy also makes me :igmeou: . Not that Majiffy is LOLSCUM, but ... really? I don't see how anyone can't be squinting at him a little, ESPECIALLY given that you are so out of touch with the game state that you didn't know he had claimed an inno on Titus in response to her being wagoned.
I am working from earlier reads lists which include majiffy how are you missing this.

bulba is town cos he shld be concerned about me cos yes, I lost focus in this game and let mastina get lynched. I shld have yelled louder.

you continuously do this thing in games where your reads get downright dumb. it makes it hard to parse your alignment from this cos usually you are pretty astute. however you reached out to me, and I don't find that from scum too often unless they are outright buddying me. which you are not doing. so yeah, it moves to a sweet spot of a townread unless you somehow manage to fuck it up.

if majiffy is claiming an inno on titus then let scum sort them out. <--- that is how you treat claims except there are so many dummies running around and fakeclaiming whatever. I say this after wanting to fake a scumread in touhou but we were the cop and an inno on serene pretty much made me want to claim a guilty on danny. every1 ignored our scummuffina read in which we got an actual guilty.

if majiffy is fakeclaiming I would be surprised. he is too arrogant for that sort of shit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am here (ON MY FREAKING BDAY NO LESS) so engage with me all you want!

cos I would like that.
whew!
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Antihero »

happy birthday, mollie!

i suck at presents so i'll give you a demo with a big fireball. and a votecount (but i would do that normally).

Iron Wool in Oxygen

The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”