PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2184, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Jesus mollie, do you want to hear about my work life? I'm stressed as FUCK about it because Im basically being audited by my boss extensively and told I need to do things better, one of which I fucked up today.

If you want to talk to me then talk.
Job trumps mafia. Stop posting, shut down the window.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: ACFan

I want to see where this goes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2200, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2184, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Jesus mollie, do you want to hear about my work life? I'm stressed as FUCK about it because Im basically being audited by my boss extensively and told I need to do things better, one of which I fucked up today.

If you want to talk to me then talk.
Job trumps mafia. Stop posting, shut down the window.
This. I run my own business so my boss lets me post a lot. Don't feel compelled to keep up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:55 am

Post by ac1983fan »

In post 2199, PeregrineV wrote: I was referring to this.
In post 2006, ac1983fan wrote:I think scum is in:
Titus, Lying Cat, Speedy Saki, Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and MTD (dark horses for scum would be peregrineV or Majiffy (who I can never get a read on))

Titus vs. Saki yesterday looks decidedly Scum v. Scum, and Titus's hammer post sets off so many alarm bells.
Bulbazak has basically not contributed any original thoughts and if GG is town (which I think they likely are) then Bulbazak is almost assuredly scum
Lying Cat's presence has sort of gone away since the pressure was lifted off of them though IIRC that's not entirely for in-game reasons
beastcharizard is mostly a gut thing.
MTD has just been abdicating responsibility for all of his actions and most of his early posts are textbook active lurking

Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and Speedy Saki were all off the wagon yesterday so I think we should lynch one of titus, Lying Cat, or MTD, and I actually feel like the best option right now is VOTE: MTD.
Titus - Saki scum-on-scum
Bulba echoing others (it seems like you are saying he is basically copying others. If this is the case, would like to see where you see that. if you just are generally saying Bulba is not presenting original information in a slam type way, then nm).
Lying Cat- I agree, nothing needed here.
MTD- Posts where he is "abdicating responsibility".
Sure.
Titus/Saki - don't really think this is s v. s anymore because of Majiffy's claim of evidence that Titus is not scum, but their interactions on page 73 are what gave me the strongest sense that was the case.
Bulba - his big read post. It looked like Bulba was trying to give the appearance of having put in a lot of effort into making his reads. However, basically all his reads were restatements of the general popular opinion at the time.
MTD - , , .
Not a dayvig.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I'm sorry this took me so long.

I am convinced that Majiffy and Titus are both town after seeing the claimed pr result.

Given that I was probably wrong on two of my day 1 scum reads, mastin2 and Titus, I think my reads need recalibration. I still think Vezok and GG are both town in addition to Majiffy and Titus. That leaves: ac1983fan, Marquis, Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD, Speedy Saki, pirate mollie, PeregrineV, Bulbazak, and beastcharizard. I checked meta for all of these slots and am now feeling better about the following three slots;

Marquis- Yesterday I was leaning town on Marquis. After checking his meta, I feel even more confident. This looks like town Marquis. Moving Marquis from "neutral leaning town" to "town".

Speedy Saki- I was suspicious of Speedy Saki yesterday, but I have reread and changed my mind. In general, I don't get the impression that they really care too much about receiving town reads. Even the MS/ZZZX exchange looks good for MS. I don't like their bandwagon. I'm moving this read from "neutral leaning scum" to "neutral leaning town".

beastcharizard- I gut read him as scum, but I cannot remember what posts gave me that bad vibe. Instead, I'm starting to think that he's actually pretty fearless/confident in his words and votes. His play here also seems closer to his town game than his scum game. /Moved from "neutral leaning scum" to "neutral leaning town".

That leaves: ac1983fan, Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD, pirate mollie, PeregrineV, and Bulbazak. <-- I think the scum are among this group of seven. I also examined some of the major D1 bandwagons. My thoughts are spoilered below.

Spoiler: Noteworthy Day 1 Bandwagons FMPOV
Wickedestjr
- 6 (
vezokpiraka, Perpetual Nonsense, Doduo,
Lying Cat,
Majiffy,
MTD)

Lying Cat - 7 (
mastin2,
MTD,
Titus, Marquis,
ac1983fan,
Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka
)

mastin2
- 9 (Lying Cat, MTD,
Marquis, Guilty Gunsmith,
ac1983fan,
Wickedestjr, Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka, Titus
)

Notes- Green = town. Guilty Gunsmith started the mastin2 bandwagon, however, they jumped off and later returned so Lying Cat was on that bandwagon for the longest period of time. So Lying Cat did not start the bandwagon.

The first and third bandwagons were chosen because I know the targets are town. I chose the second bandwagon because it felt unjustified, even if Lying Cat is scum. I have trouble believing that any of these wagons are all town.

Conclusion: There is probably at least one mafia among {ac1983fan, MTD}. In the unlikely case where they are both town, I think there's a pretty good chance that Lying Cat is mafia instead.

Below are my thoughts on my seven non-leaningtown reads.

ac1983fan- He seems to really like voting for suspicious players only if they have support - in general he has taken an interest in bandwagons here. I don't like the strategy (if my top suspect has no support, I try to create support), but it is clear from the meta check that this is a play style habit/tell more than anything else. There is nothing suspicious about his bandwagony behavior. My biggest issue with him is that he was on both the Lying Cat wagon and the mastin2 wagon. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself. However, given the fact that I've already town read most of the other players on those wagons, there's a better than average chance that he's one of the scum on those wagons. Alternatively, the thing I like most about ac1983fan is that he town reads me. Earlier he said that I was his strongest town read. Maybe I'm biased, but in a game where virtually everyone finds me suspicious, I have trouble seeing acscum take such a controversial stance with no obvious scum motivation. I also don't understand/see the case for him being scum. ac1983fan does need to explain his Bulbazak read, though. ac1983fan, why did you say that Bulbazak is scum if GG is town?

Lying Cat- I liked their reaction to my initial vote for them. I like how stubborn they were in scum reading me and wanting my lynch to happen. I even got town vibes from the confidence in their crap case on me. Furthermore, I like their reactions to the complaints regarding their inactivity (even though I support those complaints). I want to town read them, but I am bothered by the fact that they have contributed very little and have consistently been v/la or catching up from said v/las. I think their reactions and confidence is genuine, but the lack of participation is too much of an issue for me to have a "leaning town" read. They haven't displayed interest in scum hunting.

ZZZX- Again, I keep going back and forth. There are a bunch of little things that give me town vibes. Examples include his reactions to MS (especially post 319) and his recent reaction to GG's complaint. My only issue is that it feels like he's been coasting. He's been reasonably active but something feels lacking. He's asking lots of questions but for whatever reason I don't see the scum hunting interest in his posts. ZZZX, who are your top four suspects?

MTD- He seems to be playing without regard for how others perceive him. That's good. In post 1237 he explains that the reason mollie called him town wasn't a good reason. This seems like a town tell, but I can't help but worry that he's scum, aware of the fact that there's no scum motivation for undermining mollie. This is also something that could have been set up for him to try to towntell. On an unrelated note, I have issue with the fact that he seems to be coasting right now. In general his posting seems to revolve around answering questions and commenting on only the recent behavior (recent, at the time of his posts).

pirate mollie- After checking her meta, I can agree that this doesn't look like town mollie. In post 2157 where she wishes she could replace out because she had given up, she blames her defeatist attitude on a lack of town cohesion. I have a few issues with this post; a.) she claims to have given up even though I can't recall her making a noticeable effort to begin with, b.) I don't think we lack town cohesion - at the time of her 'giving up' post, I think there were two reasonably sized bandwagons. c.) It is odd that she would criticize for the lack of town cohesion when she has been 'not voting' for a large percentage of the game and her reads have been fairly independent (e.g. mtd and gg reads). Speaking of mollie's reads, I remember Majiffy said that she was opposed to bussing. After checking a few of her scum games, I believe this to be true. mollie has voted for Titus, GG, and Marquis - I don't think she has ever voted for mafia this game. The Marquis vote is especially odd because five posts earlier (4 hours earlier) she said her top three was ZZZX, LC, and I. BTW, that seems like a very easy trio to suspect and I don't believe that's her top three.

PeregrineV- He hasn't done anything particularly suspicious, but he also hasn't done anything noticeably townish either. Maybe it's just because I haven't played with him before, but upon checking his meta I didn't see any difference between his town and scum play. Bulbazak mentioned that if he's trying to figure out the game, then he's probably town. But IIRC, he was doing this even in his scum games. That's not a satisfying meta tell. I wouldn't be surprised if PeregrineV was mafia just because of POE.

Bulbazak- This is another slot where I didn't notice any distinction between town/scum play. His play here seems fine, but he's competent enough that I think he could fake anything he has done/said here. He could be scum trying to appear pro-town. I get a weird vibe from him, but nothing to explain said vibe.

I wouldn't be opposed to voting any of these seven at deadline. Of these seven, {Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD} look the best. So my top four would probably be {ac1983fan, pirate mollie, PeregrineV, Bulbazak}, but three of those four are POE reads and I'm not comfortable town reading any of {Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD}.

ac1983fan is at L-2 right now. There's a good chance that he is mafia and I'm not opposed to lynching him. However, I don't want to put him at L-1 right now and I'm significantly more suspicious of mollie.

Vote: pirate mollie
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

I'm skimming around the thread. P43 actually makes me think ZZzx is town? His back and forth with me read fairly off the cuff and open.

I'm going to iso saki and acfan and mollie today. I kind of liked acfan posts recently not sure. Seriously wondering if mollie/majiffy is a team. Bulba how right were your reads :/
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2203, ac1983fan wrote:
In post 2199, PeregrineV wrote: I was referring to this.
In post 2006, ac1983fan wrote:I think scum is in:
Titus, Lying Cat, Speedy Saki, Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and MTD (dark horses for scum would be peregrineV or Majiffy (who I can never get a read on))

Titus vs. Saki yesterday looks decidedly Scum v. Scum, and Titus's hammer post sets off so many alarm bells.
Bulbazak has basically not contributed any original thoughts and if GG is town (which I think they likely are) then Bulbazak is almost assuredly scum
Lying Cat's presence has sort of gone away since the pressure was lifted off of them though IIRC that's not entirely for in-game reasons
beastcharizard is mostly a gut thing.
MTD has just been abdicating responsibility for all of his actions and most of his early posts are textbook active lurking

Bulbazak, beastcharizard, and Speedy Saki were all off the wagon yesterday so I think we should lynch one of titus, Lying Cat, or MTD, and I actually feel like the best option right now is VOTE: MTD.
Titus - Saki scum-on-scum
Bulba echoing others (it seems like you are saying he is basically copying others. If this is the case, would like to see where you see that. if you just are generally saying Bulba is not presenting original information in a slam type way, then nm).
Lying Cat- I agree, nothing needed here.
MTD- Posts where he is "abdicating responsibility".
Sure.
Titus/Saki - don't really think this is s v. s anymore because of Majiffy's claim of evidence that Titus is not scum, but their interactions on page 73 are what gave me the strongest sense that was the case.
Bulba - his big read post. It looked like Bulba was trying to give the appearance of having put in a lot of effort into making his reads. However, basically all his reads were restatements of the general popular opinion at the time.
MTD - , , .
Titus/Saki- OK. Not seeing what your seeing but given I want to/do beleive Majiffy right now, kind of moot.
Bulba- I'll admit, I'm a sucker for a reads list that includes explanations. And the most suspicious thing about the post was the lack of quote stripes, but overall, I mostly agree with the town reads. I'll take your word that it was the prevailing opinion at the time, but does that mean you feel his reasons were made up or disingenuous?
MTD- I see where you mean that. However, finding Mastin town then deciding to sheep GGun onto Mastin is scummier to me.

Vote: MTD
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:30 am

Post by ZZZX »

Is it only me or is ac way too.. risky of a play to be scum?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2188, MTD wrote: Can someone give me a case on Saki? I am not seeing scum there.
He's misrepped me and was way too defensive. Not only that, but he purposely was trying to egg me into a wall war, which he knows no one would read, i.e. he wanted to clog up the thread and diminish the flow of information. He also doesn't have the same playful feel as town Sonic does, and he seems like he's playing with an agenda.
In post 2203, ac1983fan wrote: Bulba - his big read post. It looked like Bulba was trying to give the appearance of having put in a lot of effort into making his reads. However, basically all his reads were restatements of the general popular opinion at the time.
And by "restatements of the general popular opinion" you mean did not fit with the popular opinion at all and was at odds with the current leading wagons.

Leaning town on Wicked for his #2204.
In post 2205, Guilty Gunsmith wrote:Bulba how right were your reads :/
Huh?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2204, Wickedestjr wrote:I'm sorry this took me so long.

I am convinced that Majiffy and Titus are both town after seeing the claimed pr result.

Given that I was probably wrong on two of my day 1 scum reads, mastin2 and Titus, I think my reads need recalibration. I still think Vezok and GG are both town in addition to Majiffy and Titus. That leaves: ac1983fan, Marquis, Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD, Speedy Saki, pirate mollie, PeregrineV, Bulbazak, and beastcharizard. I checked meta for all of these slots and am now feeling better about the following three slots;

Marquis- Yesterday I was leaning town on Marquis. After checking his meta, I feel even more confident. This looks like town Marquis. Moving Marquis from "neutral leaning town" to "town".

Speedy Saki- I was suspicious of Speedy Saki yesterday, but I have reread and changed my mind. In general, I don't get the impression that they really care too much about receiving town reads. Even the MS/ZZZX exchange looks good for MS. I don't like their bandwagon. I'm moving this read from "neutral leaning scum" to "neutral leaning town".

beastcharizard- I gut read him as scum, but I cannot remember what posts gave me that bad vibe. Instead, I'm starting to think that he's actually pretty fearless/confident in his words and votes. His play here also seems closer to his town game than his scum game. /Moved from "neutral leaning scum" to "neutral leaning town".

That leaves: ac1983fan, Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD, pirate mollie, PeregrineV, and Bulbazak. <-- I think the scum are among this group of seven. I also examined some of the major D1 bandwagons. My thoughts are spoilered below.

Spoiler: Noteworthy Day 1 Bandwagons FMPOV
Wickedestjr
- 6 (
vezokpiraka, Perpetual Nonsense, Doduo,
Lying Cat,
Majiffy,
MTD)

Lying Cat - 7 (
mastin2,
MTD,
Titus, Marquis,
ac1983fan,
Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka
)

mastin2
- 9 (Lying Cat, MTD,
Marquis, Guilty Gunsmith,
ac1983fan,
Wickedestjr, Perpetual Nonsense, vezokpiraka, Titus
)

Notes- Green = town. Guilty Gunsmith started the mastin2 bandwagon, however, they jumped off and later returned so Lying Cat was on that bandwagon for the longest period of time. So Lying Cat did not start the bandwagon.

The first and third bandwagons were chosen because I know the targets are town. I chose the second bandwagon because it felt unjustified, even if Lying Cat is scum. I have trouble believing that any of these wagons are all town.

Conclusion: There is probably at least one mafia among {ac1983fan, MTD}. In the unlikely case where they are both town, I think there's a pretty good chance that Lying Cat is mafia instead.

Below are my thoughts on my seven non-leaningtown reads.

ac1983fan- He seems to really like voting for suspicious players only if they have support - in general he has taken an interest in bandwagons here. I don't like the strategy (if my top suspect has no support, I try to create support), but it is clear from the meta check that this is a play style habit/tell more than anything else. There is nothing suspicious about his bandwagony behavior. My biggest issue with him is that he was on both the Lying Cat wagon and the mastin2 wagon. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself. However, given the fact that I've already town read most of the other players on those wagons, there's a better than average chance that he's one of the scum on those wagons. Alternatively, the thing I like most about ac1983fan is that he town reads me. Earlier he said that I was his strongest town read. Maybe I'm biased, but in a game where virtually everyone finds me suspicious, I have trouble seeing acscum take such a controversial stance with no obvious scum motivation. I also don't understand/see the case for him being scum. ac1983fan does need to explain his Bulbazak read, though. ac1983fan, why did you say that Bulbazak is scum if GG is town?

Lying Cat- I liked their reaction to my initial vote for them. I like how stubborn they were in scum reading me and wanting my lynch to happen. I even got town vibes from the confidence in their crap case on me. Furthermore, I like their reactions to the complaints regarding their inactivity (even though I support those complaints). I want to town read them, but I am bothered by the fact that they have contributed very little and have consistently been v/la or catching up from said v/las. I think their reactions and confidence is genuine, but the lack of participation is too much of an issue for me to have a "leaning town" read. They haven't displayed interest in scum hunting.

ZZZX- Again, I keep going back and forth. There are a bunch of little things that give me town vibes. Examples include his reactions to MS (especially post 319) and his recent reaction to GG's complaint. My only issue is that it feels like he's been coasting. He's been reasonably active but something feels lacking. He's asking lots of questions but for whatever reason I don't see the scum hunting interest in his posts. ZZZX, who are your top four suspects?

MTD- He seems to be playing without regard for how others perceive him. That's good. In post 1237 he explains that the reason mollie called him town wasn't a good reason. This seems like a town tell, but I can't help but worry that he's scum, aware of the fact that there's no scum motivation for undermining mollie. This is also something that could have been set up for him to try to towntell. On an unrelated note, I have issue with the fact that he seems to be coasting right now. In general his posting seems to revolve around answering questions and commenting on only the recent behavior (recent, at the time of his posts).

pirate mollie- After checking her meta, I can agree that this doesn't look like town mollie. In post 2157 where she wishes she could replace out because she had given up, she blames her defeatist attitude on a lack of town cohesion. I have a few issues with this post; a.) she claims to have given up even though I can't recall her making a noticeable effort to begin with, b.) I don't think we lack town cohesion - at the time of her 'giving up' post, I think there were two reasonably sized bandwagons. c.) It is odd that she would criticize for the lack of town cohesion when she has been 'not voting' for a large percentage of the game and her reads have been fairly independent (e.g. mtd and gg reads). Speaking of mollie's reads, I remember Majiffy said that she was opposed to bussing. After checking a few of her scum games, I believe this to be true. mollie has voted for Titus, GG, and Marquis - I don't think she has ever voted for mafia this game. The Marquis vote is especially odd because five posts earlier (4 hours earlier) she said her top three was ZZZX, LC, and I. BTW, that seems like a very easy trio to suspect and I don't believe that's her top three.

PeregrineV- He hasn't done anything particularly suspicious, but he also hasn't done anything noticeably townish either. Maybe it's just because I haven't played with him before, but upon checking his meta I didn't see any difference between his town and scum play. Bulbazak mentioned that if he's trying to figure out the game, then he's probably town. But IIRC, he was doing this even in his scum games. That's not a satisfying meta tell. I wouldn't be surprised if PeregrineV was mafia just because of POE.

Bulbazak- This is another slot where I didn't notice any distinction between town/scum play. His play here seems fine, but he's competent enough that I think he could fake anything he has done/said here. He could be scum trying to appear pro-town. I get a weird vibe from him, but nothing to explain said vibe.

I wouldn't be opposed to voting any of these seven at deadline. Of these seven, {Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD} look the best. So my top four would probably be {ac1983fan, pirate mollie, PeregrineV, Bulbazak}, but three of those four are POE reads and I'm not comfortable town reading any of {Lying Cat, ZZZX, MTD}.

ac1983fan is at L-2 right now. There's a good chance that he is mafia and I'm not opposed to lynching him. However, I don't want to put him at L-1 right now and I'm significantly more suspicious of mollie.

Vote: pirate mollie
This is a good start.
Like Majiffy (Titus by extension), GGun (Snork a lot more than AP-sue me), Vezok (with PN flip) as town.

Marquis- maybe you could share the details of the meta search & compare.
Saki/beast will require reread.

acfan- Frankly BiPolar did look bad, and some of acfan's responses to other players seem more nervous, but so far not sold on ac-scum.
Lying Cat- seemed more town yesterday, would prefer a replacement or more activity, with a lynch as last preference among the three options.

ZZXX- Null-pass for now. We share a lot of current games right now, and my preference is for a fresh read once one or two of them end.

MTD- might be scum. vote him.

Mollie- could be scum, let's vote her.

Me- Nicest thing anybody's said about me. :] With that said, instead of comparing how I play, you could read what I say.

Bulba-avoiding an active read of his posts. It gives me the urge to nitpick then fight with him then vote him.

Anyways, like the post, keep it up, no rope for you today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 2207, ZZZX wrote:Is it only me or is ac way too.. risky of a play to be scum?
What does this even mean? You think an AC lynch is to risky to be scum motivated?
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Nice town wall post by wicked. Those who call him scum should be hanged.
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Bulbazak is speaking slanderous lies about me

Considering that bulbazak scum play is very powerful (imagine super scum Titus)

He cannot get to Lylo
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

Like literally

His scum play is like scumtitus

But more super

Super Titus
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

^that is a fact
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I like how Saki says I'm lying, but doesn't try to dispute those "lies" or show where and how I'm lying.

Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

I like how Bulbazak says I "misrepped him" but doesn't try to dispute those "misreps" or show where and how I'm misrepping him.

this post was longer but then it sounded too tacky so i did some snip
Speedy Saki
Speedy Saki
Goon
Speedy Saki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Speedy Saki »

oh i got another comeback

>wants me to dispute his lies

>doesn't want to 1v1

yeah okay maybe I shouldn't dispute your lies because "no one would read them, it would only clog up the thread and diminish the flow of information."
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 2216, Speedy Saki wrote:I like how Bulbazak says I "misrepped him" but doesn't try to dispute those "misreps" or show where and how I'm misrepping him.

this post was longer but then it sounded too tacky so i did some snip
Lie:
In post 1924, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1920, Speedy Saki wrote:
In post 1897, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1891, Titus wrote:
In post 1887, Speedy Saki wrote:Depends on context.

Is wicked being pushed majorly?

Is there a case against wicked?

Is someone shouting in big bold letters "lets lynch wicked he is scum"?

If none of the above, it's possible that you aren't pushing enough/they aren't true scum reads, in that town does not have him pegged as scum enough to commit. Even if a player is objectively scummy, he may be town, and it appears this may be the general (unmentioned) consensus. Nobody wants/dares to commit.
This is scum with Wicked.
I agree.
Okay, so Titus is scumread by many people.

But it is difficult to get a wagon on Titus, despite majiffy's best efforts.

According to your hard and fast blanket rule, finding it difficult to push a wagon on someone who is scum read by many, is on scum

Ergo, Titus is scum.

Therefore Titus is bussing me???

See how little sense you make?
Nice strawman. You misrepped me by taking a section where I called out a common belief (I never said it was my own.) when trying to get a wagon to move from a townread to a scumread. You then mischaracterize that argument and use it to try to discredit my scumread of you. Town MS wouldn't do this. Scum MS would.
In post 1928, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: That isn't a straw man. That's me hyperbolizing and extrapolating your terrible rigidity and inflexibility.

What you are doing though,(calling my argument a strawman), itself is a straw man
It is a strawman. You took an argument out of context, twisted it, and then misrepped it and turned it against me to discredit my read on you. That is not coming from town you.
In post 2217, Speedy Saki wrote:oh i got another comeback

>wants me to dispute his lies

>doesn't want to 1v1

yeah okay maybe I shouldn't dispute your lies because "no one would read them, it would only clog up the thread and diminish the flow of information."
Another lie. You never said you wanted to 1v1 (which is generally a stupid idea). You said you wanted to wall war:
In post 1926, Speedy Saki wrote: Would you like to dance, bulba? I can entertain you is guess. Just like we did in voided mafia
In Voided we walled at each other for almost 2 day phases and nobody payed any attention to what either of us were saying. Sure we got townreads on each other by the end, but it didn't help anybody else much. And we both hadn't played with each other before, so I didn't know what to expect from you. That's not the case now, and due to the way you're acting, this is not your town game.

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2210, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 2207, ZZZX wrote:Is it only me or is ac way too.. risky of a play to be scum?
What does this even mean? You think an AC lynch is to risky to be scum motivated?
Basically I dont see scum playing his playstyle because its too dangerous
redacted
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Lying Cat »

Prod Dodge. I will talk to sthar8 today, but we'll either up our content or replace. I'm not sure which at this point.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2219, ZZZX wrote:
:neutral:

Lukewarm, non-controversial reads, non-presence, and no active involvement.

Yes, very dangerous scum play. :roll:
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Guilty Gunsmith
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Guilty Gunsmith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Guilty Gunsmith »

Hi there! It's SNORK! I've been away a while. And I'm a terrible hydra buddy. I got way behind, many pages ago. AP has been carrying the slot despite his time limitations. I feel bad for that.

I am actually, really really reading the thread from the beginning now. I have many notes that I am working on summarizing into soundbytes. I'm taking a fresh look at the game so hopefully I'll see some things I may have missed.

However, and I don't know how relevant this may be, I wanted to point out something, and maybe get some feedback, like from Jiffy/Titus/mollie/PV.

In the early pages, Wicked went after LC, while Majiffy was trying to policy lynch Doduo/Marquis. ZZZX was defending them and Titus was being "helpful", just as a refresher.

I would like you folks to just take a second and review that particular interaction, the attack/defense between Wicked and LC, if you wouldn't mind. I need some other perspectives as I think I probably have some confbias going on with both slots, but there's definitely something interesting there.

Particularly, I'd like to know if you think it's TvT or TvS (or SvS I guess, but I think unlikely), and if TvS, who, and why.

I'll be back later, once I've gotten at least a good chunk of the game read/notated.

- Snork
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2221, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2219, ZZZX wrote:
:neutral:

Lukewarm, non-controversial reads, non-presence, and no active involvement.

Yes, very dangerous scum play. :roll:
I didnt see him focusing on those things mainly. I could be wrong and not seeing it. I need to iso him I guess.
redacted
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

You could try reading my case zzzx.

Snork give me a tldr because it looked like you had way too much background for your question and as such I have no idea what youre actually asking.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”