MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 6, VC 7
SleepyKrew - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Plum - (1):
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - (1):
SleepyKrew
Untrod Tripod - (1):
Nero Cain

Not voting - (3):
Cerulean, Plum, Flipping Awesome

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
30th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-30 10:30:56)

--[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

In post 2774, SleepyKrew wrote:I live under a bridge (in Seattle!), away from everyone else.
-SleepyKrew
Okay, that makes sense, I buy it. He does have "under a bridge" as his location and it
might
make sense as an X-shot commuter.

I feel that with Cerulean's delay power, your commuting ability, UT's doc ability and Nero Cain's bulletproof, that's a lot of people that the scum can't shoot any given night. I buy Nero Cain and Cerulean as town. Your ability makes sense. It could be scum with that exact ability and maybe you really are a commuter but scum so I am not sure there.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Crap. My computer sucks and just ate my response to you falcon. I need to finish this assignment that's due tonight, and then I'll be back.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2776, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 2774, SleepyKrew wrote:I live under a bridge (in Seattle!), away from everyone else.
-SleepyKrew
Okay, that makes sense, I buy it. He does have "under a bridge" as his location and it
might
make sense as an X-shot commuter.

I feel that with Cerulean's delay power, your commuting ability, UT's doc ability and Nero Cain's bulletproof, that's a lot of people that the scum can't shoot any given night. I buy Nero Cain and Cerulean as town. Your ability makes sense. It could be scum with that exact ability and maybe you really are a commuter but scum so I am not sure there.
To be fair though, our delay power would just delay a kill one night. If we were shot there'd be a missing kill, but then two the next night.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2763, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2758, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2706, Tammy wrote:

but our songs so catchy, people probably don't listen to the lyrics BUT THEY SHOULD because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself...that's probably actually about huey lewis and the news and I should actually go to sleep. blame shadoweh i've been awake this long. okay sleep now.
Does anyone know what movie I was quoting here?

Ten bonus Tammy-town points to anyone who can pick out of my favorite movies.
sixteen candles and pretty in pink
Those are two of my favorite movies!

But they're not what the quote comes from :/
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2779, Cerulean wrote:town points to anyone who can pick out of my favorite movies.
In post 2779, Cerulean wrote:Those are two of my favorite movies!
YOU OWE MY TEN SMURFING TAMMY POINTS!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2780, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2779, Cerulean wrote:town points to anyone who can pick out of my favorite movies.
In post 2779, Cerulean wrote:Those are two of my favorite movies!
YOU OWE MY TEN SMURFING TAMMY POINTS!
But what was the quote from?

You know when i was younger people thought I looked like Molly Ringwald from those movies, but then people also thought I looked like Lindsay Lohan from Mean Girls.

People just think all redheads look alike. It's colorist!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know what the quote is from. :(

I'm a redhead too. :wink:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Tammy don't get me started about you and discrimination
-SleepyKrew
To be clear: quack
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Let's try this again!
In post 2756, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 2750, Cerulean wrote:I get it; I'm not majorly concerned about the Penguin thing like I said, it's just something that tickles a bit. As far as posting elsewhere, well one thing should be relieved about that. I was scum in another game and prioritizing that at times because I didn't want to let my partner down, that and I really was relieved not to really worry about having to figure out a game, and I didn't want the 'you're posting elsewhere and not here tell' to be used on me because i'm really aware of things like that when i'm mafia. As far as the other, that one should be super duper obvious right now. Last night, I was checking here while playing skype mafia and blowing off steam but noone posted, which isn't a grand excuse but I really didn't want to deal with mafia in the first place and definitely not as hungover as I was. I obviously can't defend myself for games that are ongoing, but if I'm ever posting somewhere else, the only thing I suggest is to read what I'm doing. Like last night the only reason I posted in the game that ended was because it was lylo and deadline and I didn't have to actually think about anything, just try to decide when to hammer and freak out because I thought that I was going to lose that game by hammering.

And I mean I get it paranoia is paranoia it's nearing end game and after the paranoid spiral I went on you about in Tales of, I have no right to get upset especially considering you also went paranoid on me there too. I just get freaked out when I'm alive this long and people get paranoid of me because I think that I'm going to be the reason town loses and it starts to set me on edge.
Okay, that makes a lot more sense now and if you are conscious about the "not posting elsewhere" tell being used, you'd probably have posted more. I don't think your interaction with Venmar is unfakeable considering you bus as scum but I'd be surprised if you pushed Kanye the way you did here.
I'm also cognizant of the beetlejuice tell as scum and if I'm called out typically won't post for several hours or a day, so people can't use that! I just figure when I'm town that will shine through. I do sometimes bus, and I might have bused Venmar. I typically prefer not to bus though, and I'm not sure what I would have done with Venmar when Sixty was reading him as town and Pless was questioning the scum read. That one's hard to say, but I will agree that my interaction with Venmar is something I could have easily faked. Though, I didn't really interact with Venmar much; the most interaction from our slot came from Empire as that was his read early on. I'll not talk about what he can fake though, ASoIaF still stings. As far as Kanye, you're right, I can't imagine a scenario where i'd push Kanye. I pretty much consider myself the most expendable member of any scum team, I typically advise bussing me early, and if there's someone who has a strong scum game, that's who I expect to carry the game. Like if I'd have known who Generic was and that he was actually really good at scum in the Red Wedding, I'd have never pushed on him the whole game like I did. Nacho has repeatedly told me that my view of my scum game is not accurate, and maybe it isn't, and maybe in a year or so I'll feel more confident, but not yet.
falcon wrote: So, I read the Reckoning as well to see what you were saying about Reck and the only thing I noticed was that most of his early suspicion and votes were on scum (although I think he voted you once). I didn't pick up on any tonal differences between there and here. I'm not sure what to make of him having an issue with you using RW to meta him here but being fine with it in The Reckoning. He says it is because he was correctly being read as town there whereas incorrectly being read as scum here and it is an okay'ish explanation though not groundbreaking.
In the Reckoning one of the things I was looking at was the lack of engagement in the game between him being my partner in Red Wedding (and my teammates partner in Team Mafia 2012). In both of those games he tried to play up the too uninvolved too uncaring schtick and people thought oh town sometimes feel less engaged whereas scum try to make things happen. I know this was especially prevalent in Team Mafia where he had several excuses for why he couldn't participate. (some of them might have been true, I don't know, so I'm not saying he faked any reason why he couldn't be that involved because real life is shit sometimes) But I remember in Red Wedding where he would pop in and have literally no idea what was going on with the game (but was in Baltomeet at the same time and obvtown). In the Reckoning when everyone was calling him scum, I felt like his tone and everything, response to pressure and suspicion, felt different. Mina thought he was scum but I was adamant, until day three after we neighborized UT and he kept trying to convince me Reck was scum and then I almost gave consent to vote him. But then Reck made the case against Pie which got him lynched instead and everyone realized Reck was town and I didn't have to feel so stupid for caving on a town read. So, when we started this game, which was right about the end of that game, it was all still fresh. Reck's start to this game felt very very much like my lurking scum partner from the Red Wedding. But then he made that statement that it felt like it was multiball and he couldn't get a read on anyone, that didn't feel like my partner from the Red Wedding because it felt like he actually tried to engage with the game.

But his argument that he didn't care in the Reckoning but cares here doesn't make sense. I used both of those as a barometer to call him town in both games. Like when I used my tonal argument in The Reckoning, CDB tried to talk to me about it because he thought that Reck would be purposefully different to throw us off. Mollie even started commenting about it, but also to be fair I didn't trust anything Mollie said that game so I wouldn't have actually listened. Here, I used that same thing to call him town, and also to be fairer, I'm not sure about my line in the sand comment to Vi. I was pissed at them even after I came back. And part of this is what makes rereading some of this game difficult because Tierce and Vi are friends of mine whom I talk to pretty regularly, and Shadoweh is a good friend who I talk to all the time. Well I mean insomuch as online people you talk to are actually friends, but re-reading how badly I fought with them is something that I don't want to do not after the Reckoning and Tales of. I just want games to be more pleasant and less hostile, and I hate arguing with my friends and having my hydra partner yell at me for arguing with people. ANYWAY, I'm not exactly how sure that my drawing the line in the sand comment was me being stubborn because A) I was right in the Reckoning and B) I was mad at Sixty and I wanted to be right and I wanted them to be wrong. I don't know if that makes sense and I know it's stupid but I'm not the most emotionally stable person in the world and I think everyone knows that. :/
falcon wrote: Combine that with the fact that he voted Kanye early and then unvoted to push the Nero Cain wagon for no apparent reason. Tammy, you said you were sure that Reck was town here and you'd draw a line in the sand saying that you were right in the Reckoning and you think you are right here. What changed since then besides Reck taking issue with the RW meta?
I'm just in the process of resetting right now. The only things I feel comfortable with are that you and Nero Cain are town. There's some early reads you did that don't feel at all like you did in Attack on Titan or Wicked. The interaction with Nacho you had early on and Empire and me don't feel faked. And tonally just so you know, now that Tales of is done, this game is partly why I had such a hard time with you in Tales. The way you did your reads early this game sounded excited, as I would expect, I mean I had paranoia based on a couple of things, but not a whole lot except for here and there. But the way that you worked to get people to town read Nero was exactly like you played the Pick Your Poison game and not at all like the nominal bussing you did in Attack on Titan, and Empire and I thought after the flip no way Falcon's scum. Your tone was not the same in Tales of, so while I felt comfortable for you being town here I was paranoid as shit there.

The only only way I would think that Nero Cain is scum is if it was multiball or there was a third party. I agree that Nero doesn't make any sense to be partnered with Venmar, so he's almost definitely town. The only little tiny niggle at the back of my neck is that he could be doing what Tierce did in a large normal as SK and that's just not shoot anyone so as not to raise suspicion, but I don't feel like that's completely likely. There's really no evidence for a third party, and I remember after ADwD, Faraday saying that he was over the multiball setups for a while. Although at westeros last summer he and mina created a multiball game, but that's neither here nor there. Sure bussing, but I feel like I know how to read Nero in a single faction game. Maybe not in multiball, but single faction yes.

Everything else I'm resetting myself on. I know I started earlier in this week, and I'm sorry that I went nutso and couldn't deal this week because I had every intention to at least reread starting at day two. I can't reread day one as I just can't, but I do need to reset.

Oh fuck what I meant to say was that I totally thought I had something with Reck. Day two he kept coming after me about not voting when it was pretty equal to Kanye and Nero. I thought that Reck was a trollhammerer, but when I presented my smoking gun to empire, his response was "that's not his meta, he really only did that as scum in the Red Wedding", and I haven't actually done research to make sure that is the case, but Reck said it isn't and I tend to find that people don't lie about what their standard meta is not when it's something that could easily be found out. Like I thought that if he does have a meta for trollhammering then why didn't he just hammer Kanye and be done with it? Instead of yell at me for taking too much time? But when we were partners in Red Wedding, when we were deciding who to kill that last night he said that he's try to see if he could get me out of being lynched because we were letting Venmar live to investigate me so that Reck's claim would look legit, so I"m all hrm.

Basically I'm resetting
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2783, SleepyKrew wrote:Tammy don't get me started about you and discrimination
-SleepyKrew
I know you feel bad for me don't you? It's nice that your privilege doesn't overlook the hardships we redheads face.

This song says it all!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 2782, Nero Cain wrote:I don't know what the quote is from. :(

I'm a redhead too. :wink:
I'll tell you if noone else gets it, and then you have to watch it!

Redheads unite!
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Spoiler: vca i started before i went nutso
In post 2555, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1218, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 1, VC 42
Tim Howard - (3):
Zdenek
, Plum, xRECKONERx
Venmar
- (2):
chamber, Katsuki

xRECKONERx - (1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Plum - (2):
Flipping Awesome,
Cerulean

Katsuki - (10):
sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard, ChannelDelibird[/color], Nobody Special,
Venmar
Sixty
, Untrod Tripod,[/color]
Nero Cain
, Sheep Majiffy or Thor
sangres
- (1):
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
CDB is V/la
[/area]
Last count of day one.

I'm just going to put these here for now. I'll do something with them after I read.
In post 2556, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2555, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1218, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 1, VC 42
Tim Howard - (3):
Zdenek
, Plum, xRECKONERx
Venmar
- (2):
chamber, Katsuki

xRECKONERx - (1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Plum - (2):
Flipping Awesome,
Cerulean

Katsuki - (10):
sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard, ChannelDelibird[/color], Nobody Special,
Venmar
Sixty
, Untrod Tripod,[/color]
Nero Cain
, Sheep Majiffy or Thor
sangres
- (1):
kanyeknowsbest

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
CDB is V/la
[/area]
Last count of day one.

I'm just going to put these here for now. I'll do something with them after I read.
fixed uh
In post 2557, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1986, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 2, VC 28
kanyeknowsbest
- (8):
Plessiez, Zdenek, Tim Howard
, Plum, Flipping Awesome, [/color]
Nero Cain
, Nobody Special,
Cerulean

Nero Cain - (7):
Shadoweh
Venmar
Lady Lambdadelta
, xRECKONERx,
kanyeknowsbest
, Untrod Tripod,
chamber

Not voting - (0):
--

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
11th of May at 8:10pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-05-11 15:10:00)[/color]
No one is V/la.[/area]
Day Two
In post 2558, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2309, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 3, VC 14
Lady Lambdadelta
- (7)
chamber
, Untrod Tripod, T
im Howard,
xRECKONERx,
Zdenek, Cerulean
Venmar

Venmar -
(3)
[/color]
Nero Cain
, Plum, Nobody Special
Untrod Tripod - (1)
Lady Lambdadelta

Not voting - (2):
Flipping Awesome,
Shadoweh

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
3rd of June at 2:15am
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-02 21:15:00)[/color][/area]

Venmar will be lynched with 6 votes this day phase.

Plum is V/LA.
In post 2559, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2380, Lost Butterfly wrote:

Day 4, VC 3
Venmar
(7) -
Cerulean,
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod, Nobody Special,
Tim Howard
Venmar,
Sheep Thor or Sheep Majiffy

Not voting - (5):
Shadoweh, Zdenek
, Plum, Flipping Awesome, xRECKONERx

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
17th of June at 3:30pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-16 22:30:45)[/color]
Plum is V/la. Tammy's head is V/la.[/area]
In post 2560, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2539, Lost Butterfly wrote:
Day 5, VC 8
Tim Howard
- (5):
Cerulean
, Untrod Tripod, Nobody Special, xRECKONERx, Flipping Awesome
Nobody Special - (1):
Tim Howard

Not voting - (3):
Zdenek
, Plum, [/color]
Nero Cain

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 5:
18th of June at 9:45pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-06-18 16:45:21)

Nero Cain is V/la[/area]
Day 5

I'm not the best at VCA, but in the last game I played I tried to do it and came out with a placeholder for scum, so don't yell at me for not doing it *right*. I'll give some thoughts when I read. (Though I think I'm about to play some skype mafia so my attention might be divided for a bit. Sorry if I seem distracted as I tried to reread.)
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:40 pm

Okay, Tammy, just read through your wall and it gave me awesome townie feelings and explains a lot of stuff like why you don't feel like re-reading the game and why your read on Kanye changed. I know it can't have been easy going over all of the D1 play so thanks for posting it. I feel like I understand your take on the game a lot better after reading your wall. That's part of the reason I got paranoid in that I didn't think you would be so certain in your Reck read only to flip it late game like you did with your Hyperion read in Fairies but reading through your explanation, it makes so much sense as town and I really shouldn't have been doubting my townread on you at all. Anyways my activity will be reduced after tomorrow since I'm going to visit family so I'm going to try and get in as much analysis as possible. I'm on page 28 of my re-read at this point so I'll have more thoughts as I get through it.

What are your updated thoughts on Plum? I still don't like her early push on Nobody Special and the subsequent backtracking of it after being asked for a case. It felt like an attack on low hanging fruit which she later backed down from when people challenged her on it. I also haven't seen a lot of analysis from her in the later stages of the game besides the push on Reck when Tim Howard was being lynched but no vote or any real push to see it through, but she was V/LA which is messing with my ability to read her. Do you have any insights from your past games that I should be looking for when I re-read. I haven't played many games with most of the playerlist here and I am sort of relying on you to help me sort out reads and that's part of the reason I felt so much pressure to read you correctly here, I think it was somewhat similar to you feeling a lot of pressure to get a good read on Nacho in Tales after giving him that power N0 and I do think I was focussing on you more than I should in normal circumstances. Plum's reads make sense to me. She is going from a you/Venmar obvtown reads to POEing the rest of the game. But I am not sure how big a towntell it is. I don't like that she came after me citing Shadoweh's incisive questioning but then I thought Shadoweh was scum too when she came after me following Chamber's nk.

What do you think of UT at this point? I was worried about him late game as I spent time re-reading because it felt like he was buddying Reck and Empire's "evil chancellor" comment does have some merit. But looking at UT/Reck interactions in the Reckoning, I can see why UT doesn't want to suspect Reck and go down that same rabbit hole again. There are things that bug me about UT though, one is the doc claim, the other is the reluctance to vote Kanye and I am wondering if Nero Cain is right about it being a Reck/UT team. Also, I figured UT as town would want to protect obvtown rather than Reck each night. Reck who was being suspected by a lot of people. Kanye also spent time defending UT but it came right after you said that the UT wagon was bad. I don't know if Kanye would jump in to take a stance against a declining wagon on a scumbuddy whereas it would make a ton of sense as a weak whiteknighting. Role-wise, I have trouble seeing both UT and Skrew as town so I am not sure I buy a Reck/Plum team although individually I find them scummy.

Also, how much experience do you have playing with SleepyKrew and do you have a read on him yet? I think I've heard him say you haven't played together but I'm not sure. The commuter claim actually makes sense with the flavor so I buy it but it isn't alignment indicative.

As far as Reck is concerned, I found his play a bit different from The Reckoning at least the way he reacted to suspicion. It felt very over the top there especially in response to Fate scumreading him and I can see why you townread him here based off of his reaction to Sixty. What do you think is the scum motivation for Reck objecting to your meta-read on him here? I just strongly dislike him having you and Nero Cain in his POE pool as it feels like he is stretching credulity by still considering that either of you could be scum over say SleepyKrew/NS. The "he could be bussing" response when asked why he targeted Nero Cain upon Venmar's scumflip feels too simplistic and not like he was actually trying to read Nero Cain because Nero/Venmar didn't look like a bus at all. While hypothetically, it is possible, I don't think it is very likely. I also thought there is far less scumhunting here than in The Reckoning. What do you make of him voting Nero Cain in and then coming back and saying to hammer Nero in . ISO him from the first link and there isn't actually a lot of content and it feels like he is somewhat disengaged from the game. But it could make sense from a town viewpoint as well if he genuinely thought Nero was scummy but the actual reasoning for voting him was pretty weak.

Overall, I am back to thinking at the same place as I was at the beginning of the day. I am sure that you and Nero Cain are town and not sure which two of Reck/UT/Sleepy/Plum are scum. We can't lynch them all so I'm going to have to figure out at least one more strong townread to bank the game on.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 2788, Flipping Awesome wrote:why your read on Kanye changed.
What in the wall addressed that?
-SleepyKrew
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Cerulean »

I'm pretty sure he means Reck there.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhhhh. Don't tell anyone but scum are Reck and UT.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Someone please tell me about the Sheep Majiffy or Thor thing. Was it an extra vote when Nero and Venmar were on the same wagon?
-SleepyKrew
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:56 pm

In post 2792, SleepyKrew wrote:Someone please tell me about the Sheep Majiffy or Thor thing. Was it an extra vote when Nero and Venmar were on the same wagon?
-SleepyKrew
Yes. Pretty much that.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Pretty much? What did I miss?
-SleepyKrew
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Nothing. And as I recall, Venmar is aware of that ability and Nero Cain isn't.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Everytime that SK posts I want to stab him in the face.

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 2789, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 2788, Flipping Awesome wrote:why your read on Kanye changed.
What in the wall addressed that?
-SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 2796, Nero Cain wrote:Everytime that SK posts I want to stab him in the face.
You could've just fucking told me instead of leave it to my ample deductive skills.
-SleepyKrew
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:00 pm

I was talking about Reck.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”