Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:40 am

Post by BP »

In post 571, farside22 wrote:
In post 563, Clusk92 wrote:
In post 560, BP wrote:So what you give you explanations for them whatsoever. Saying they scumread without saying why is weird.
That your top scumreads are the group's means setting up to wagon a lynch

Explain yourself.
Or it shows that those 3 are the ones that are coming across as most scummy - which they are.

Other people haven't explained their scumreads either so I don't see why its weird.

I'll explain mine later if it makes you happy, can't be bothered atm.
You are one of the few not saying much in the game since I called you out.
I'd love to see a reason.
In post 564, BP wrote:
In post 560, BP wrote:So what you give you explanations for them whatsoever. Saying they scumread without saying why is weird.

Explain yourself.
Or it shows that those 3 are the ones that are coming across as most scummy - which they are.

Other people haven't explained their scumreads either so I don't see why its weird.

I'm happy with that.

In the meantime: HunterSeeker's post is too much of a shot in the own foot to be scum. My vote stays put.
What do you mean shot in the own foot scum?
HunterSeeker said "let's lynch the lurkers!". HunterSeeker is a lurker.
It looks like too much of a shot in the own foot for a mafia member. At least to me.
Also, I'm happier with my vote on Scarab, but I'm totes eager to hear from Wake again.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 am

Post by BP »

In post 574, Wake1 wrote:Also, UNVOTE: Not_Mafia.
Good point, btw.

HS's vote was done still on Page 2, during RVS, and hasn't taken it off it after 21 pages. Actually, on , he reiterated his vote.

Gosh darnit, son, speak up!
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 576, BP wrote:
In post 574, Wake1 wrote:Also, UNVOTE: Not_Mafia.
Good point, btw.

HS's vote was done still on Page 2, during RVS, and hasn't taken it off it after 21 pages. Actually, on , he reiterated his vote.

Gosh darnit, son, speak up!
What do you think of , when i did? I'd like to know if players are listening.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:11 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

I'm listening. I'm just taking your reasoning with a grain of salt.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Mirhawk »

Sorry for the delay.

My top is still Scarab.

Also slight scumread on Clusk.

I' m keeping an eye on BP, and SKOT at the moment as well, but wouldn't quite classify them as skumreads.

Not sure about HS scum, seems stupid for lurkerscum to show up and advocate lynching lurkers. I'm thinking more along the lines of lazy town.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:27 am

Post by BP »

It feels over explanatory. I guess you're talking about your take on Hunter's post, who's the topic at hand, but I see nothing much to it. I think there's much more reading material if you do an ISO.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Finally getting more than 10 minute to my self.

This is my why I see BP as scum.
As my usual my TL'DR will be below

In post 198, BP wrote:About my vote. The minute I read Wake's post with all the FoS's it immediately rang as scummy. There's nothing more scummy than spreading doubt around. What he did was draw out some people out of RVS and use them for reactions, but when you put so many people on the black list it basically says that all those people are supposed to be possible scumread, but in opens fair game for him to lynch any one of those without raising much suspicion.

It's scum play 101.

What I meant with the spreading the votes around town was that by putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum. Creating different bandwagons, if you get my drift.
First is BP's reason for finding wake scum.
This is very exaggerated comment.
So you know how many FOS's wake placed.
3 people out of 20. (Not including wake) fos does not cause confusion. This post is simply a stretch.

Here is wakes. Post.
In post 50, Wake1 wrote:
Also let's get a discussion going: is it moreso Town or Scum that tends to confirm later in time?

You get those fuckers, Toomai. :mrgreen:

Let's put some on this little nut for his maybe-slip: VOTE: Not-Mafia.

Now, Scarab, why exactly are you voting NM? He may be a nut, and an innocent one at that, so why be such a hardass on him? Probably capitalizing on the gaffe, eh?
FoS: Scarab

Alina, my dear, Mr. Wake has been very busy bandaging festering wounds, cleaning debilitated old folk, and everything else that comes with the wonderful, back-breaking world of health care. And it's SO worth it. Hey, are you an alt? Oh, and I'd like to know if you're Scum, too, 'cause you're cheeky, and I'm trying to read it.

FoS
Farside
and
TheAdrienC
for dubious actions needing explanation. Get cracking.
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.
Why would not mafia react to rvs votes that were no longer on him?
This is just empty noise.
Mind you he stated computer not working a bit later.

Next

That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.

Shows he's not reading. Usually I see people snip out post I call it cheery picking a case. Here BP took my first line comment and Alina's first line comment and labeled me scum for fake reasons.

this long catch post
Is a contradiction against scarab and slapping adrien around for being weird??

here I start thinking he's trying to push buttons
This response makes no sense based on what I said to him. I get the impression he's purposely trying to be shitty at this point and it's not for town reason's

another shit response
Here he responses to scarab and says information overload is scummy. What?
Scarab was explain the contradiction and things you did not note in you crappy case. But he's scummy for that? Yah I don't think so.

Now this post explains better what he agreed with and disagreed with about scarab.
However scarab attacks his points against BP.

BP's response
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.

I just don't know. Town or mafia, no read on him.

Same for AdrienC. Don't know if his jumpyness is because his scum or plain newb.

Eyes on Scarab.

Like Alina as town.
In post 433, BP wrote:Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

I don't need you to believe me. I don't like you anymore.

FoS Scarab

Wake's post will decide if I change my vote.
hand waves points against him

lots of words with a vote

And hypocrisy rears it's ugly head onBP
In post 522, BP wrote:Also, my FoS's are on my possible scum list.

Wake

Clusk

Farside

This is by order of possible scumminess
Hey 3 fos are you scum for "putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum"

The thing that bothers me is I see questions towards clusk but BP doesn't attack him the way he attacks me or scarab. I don't even think he followed up with his original issue with clusk.
And finally he has finished his reads but holds on to the little he got and waits for others to catch up. When his scum read on wake is weak and hypocritical at this point.

The TL'DR:

Bp is scum for contradiction, cheery picking and hand waving any point ant player makes in response. He ignores them, which means the aggressive attacks from the start are an act that does not follow through.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Please ignore the second 214 quoted post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:35 am

Post by BP »

So I'm scummy for hypocrisy but Wake isn't with his FoSes on people who voted the same guy as him for the same reasons.

Also, three FoSes in the middle of RVS and after everyone actually presented reads and votes and wagons are NOT the same. Don't be oblivious.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:43 am

Post by BP »

Also, I haven't attacked you that much in comparison with Clusk and my "lots of words with a vote" doesn't make sense to you? Does it not address what needs to be addressed from Scarabs attack?
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Toomai »

pokeSoren has been prodded.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 583, BP wrote:So I'm scummy for hypocrisy but Wake isn't with his FoSes on people who voted the same guy as him for the same reasons.

Also, three FoSes in the middle of RVS and after everyone actually presented reads and votes and wagons are NOT the same. Don't be oblivious.
I'm being sarcastic. If you read my post from the start you would see I find you point ludicrisious.
I obviously don't think you point about the fos has merrit.

As for the second see my first response
BP wrote:1. Also, I haven't attacked you that much in comparison with Clusk and my 2
"lots of words with a vote" doesn't make sense to you? Does it not address what needs to be addressed from Scarabs attack?
1. First part and?
2. Most of what I remember is that scarab is calling those he finds scum as scum. It's a null tell. I've seen town and scum attack those that attack them.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Explain yourself.

It's a problem with my play. I always come off as scummy when I'm town. Even if I scumhunt to the max.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:29 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

So you decided you're gonna OMGUS vote and not attempt to scumhunt at all...even selfvoted? Tell me what you would do and what you would think if you saw someone doing that, Boon?
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

So I've been trying to look at some guys - it takes me a while to get who's who in these large games. Why these people? Literally because I'm ISOing everyone in a random order. That's kind of where my thoughts are with this game. Scattered and confused.

Boon: The quirky townie with lots of moodswings. Am I wrong to read him like that?
HunterSeeker: Let's lynch all lurkers - says the lurker. Yet to make a post with any substance.
reinoe: scum candidate. We should take into account he's posting from his phone, but his vote on Wake rings lots of alarm bells for me. Claims that because people didn't like his awful vote on Wake that that means he should've made a naked vote. No, not at all, but if your reasons are questionable then your vote is questionable.
Soren: New and flying under the radar. Surprising lack of effort for a newbie I think. Did this newbie draw scum?
Farside's case on BP is logical, but is BP just another easy target in a game loaded with easy targets?

Vote: HunterSeeker
. I want to hear some proper thoughts from this guy.

I apologise for this truly awful post but I still do not feel comfortable in this game yet.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:19 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 589, Damon_Gant wrote: reinoe: scum candidate. We should take into account he's posting from his phone, but his vote on Wake rings lots of alarm bells for me. Claims that because people didn't like his awful vote on Wake that that means he should've made a naked vote. No, not at all, but if your reasons are questionable then your vote is questionable.
<-----

Vote: HunterSeeker
. I want to hear some proper thoughts from this guy.
<-----
I can't even...

Doesn't explain what those "alarm bells" are...
Admits that my post isn't worded as well as it should be because I'm phone posting...
Proceeds to make suspicious vote for suspicious reason...

I'm noticing a lot of people being opportunistic or hypocrites. I strongly suspect two scum teams or this game has an overabundance of VI.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:31 am

Post by BP »

I don't think Farside has a strong case against me. I will debate as soon as opportunity arises.

Grant seems to genuinely be just catching up as best he can, but it's been lazy so far. Joining latest wagon, but for a valid reason...
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Aeronaut »

[quote="In post 587
It's a problem with my play. I always come off as scummy when I'm town. Even if I scumhunt to the max.[/quote]

Is this a serious post? Because saying you "come off as scummy even when [you're] town" seems like quite the coverup.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Short post here:

I almost forgot why Adrien seemed so scummy, then I remembered his posts are fake as fuck.
Boon is obvtown, knock it off.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Fake posts? Care to explain how my posts are fake?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 593, Salamence20 wrote: Boon is obvtown, knock it off.
I'd like to know what exactly makes him obvtown to you.

If people don't agree with you then should can and will simply disregard your noise.

No one is above inquiry, and you'll not be shielding anyone from suspicion here.

I want to know exactly why you think he's obvtown when he isn't, and why you feel the need to try and put yourself between him and other players.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 587, Boonskiies wrote: It's a problem with my play. I always come off as scummy when I'm town. Even if I scumhunt to the max.
Just be honest, and don't let Paranoids get to you. People come up with any reason to call others Scummy. It's just part of the game. What they really want is for you to be active and talking and sharing ideas and suspicions while comparing lists, etc. All you can do is push ahead.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Wake1 »

Is BP known for ignoring questions?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Wake1 »

The votes on HunterSeeker: How do you know he's lurking? Has he been posting elsewhere here?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 595, Wake1 wrote:
In post 593, Salamence20 wrote: Boon is obvtown, knock it off.
I'd like to know what exactly makes him obvtown to you.

If people don't agree with you then should can and will simply disregard your noise.

No one is above inquiry, and you'll not be shielding anyone from suspicion here.

I want to know exactly why you think he's obvtown when he isn't, and why you feel the need to try and put yourself between him and other players.
What has he done to be scum?

You will reply by saying active lurking.

I will counter by saying I would lurk actively if I suddenly saw 20 pages too.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”