Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Post by Scarab »

I'll try to post less crazy :] I'm going away for now though. I'm caught up but I'll have to post later :]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 618, Mirhawk wrote:@Wake
It was his insistence that Sal was scummy for encouraging people to vote with him, and how he later claimed Sal was manipulative for doing so. When pressure started being applied he backed off saying that he thought Sal was town anyways. Which is silly as if he thought Sal was town why undermine him by calling him manipulative.
QFT
In post 620, Aegor wrote:I am caught up, but have no strong feelings about the most recent debates and BP v. farside etc.

Lurkers, please respond.
So you seem to have it in for snot for something you know he does and wake. Any other people you scum reading or leaning scum on there?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 504, Aegor wrote:Everyone:

TOP SCUMREAD. GO.

Boosnkiies, for clear active lurking, self-voting, useless votes, and AtE.
Another question. If this is your top scum read why are you not voting for him?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 595, Wake1 wrote:
In post 593, Salamence20 wrote: Boon is obvtown, knock it off.
I'd like to know what exactly makes him obvtown to you.

If people don't agree with you then should can and will simply disregard your noise.

No one is above inquiry, and you'll not be shielding anyone from suspicion here.

I want to know exactly why you think he's obvtown when he isn't, and why you feel the need to try and put yourself between him and other players.

'Cuz I'm obvtown, boy...

____

To answer my reads on Clusk, he doesn't give any true meaningful scum hunt that can't be brushed off just by thinking a little, puts his top 'scum' reads, but no reasoning, and his top 'scum' reads are just people that can potentially easily get a band wagon on them just because their natural play can bring people to the conclusion that they are scum, a la me. And Adrien I am less sure, he could just be a scummy-like player like myself. Clusk doesn't naturally seem scummy, though, but his weak reasoning draws me to think that he is scum. Also, he doesn't refer to his scum buddies like ever, unless he is answering a question for them, WHICH he doesn't do unless it's his scum buddy.

source: I have been in a scum game with him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 607, Wake1 wrote:
In post 606, Not_Mafia wrote:Didn't mean it as an accusatory question
Sure you didn't.

It's not like we're playing Mafia where murderous people look anywhere they can for BS reasons to lynch Townies.

No, I will play at my own pace. I don't have to read every single post in this huge game just to be caught up.
I asked because you were only talking about recent events. No reason to get offended.
In post 608, Wake1 wrote:Not_Mafia, what do you think of AdrienC?
Relatively null, if you flip scum I can see him being your partner
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 628, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 595, Wake1 wrote:
In post 593, Salamence20 wrote: Boon is obvtown, knock it off.
I'd like to know what exactly makes him obvtown to you.

If people don't agree with you then should can and will simply disregard your noise.

No one is above inquiry, and you'll not be shielding anyone from suspicion here.

I want to know exactly why you think he's obvtown when he isn't, and why you feel the need to try and put yourself between him and other players.

'Cuz I'm obvtown, boy...

____

To answer my reads on Clusk, he doesn't give any true meaningful scum hunt that can't be brushed off just by thinking a little, puts his top 'scum' reads, but no reasoning, and his top 'scum' reads are just people that can potentially easily get a band wagon on them just because their natural play can bring people to the conclusion that they are scum, a la me. And Adrien I am less sure, he could just be a scummy-like player like myself. Clusk doesn't naturally seem scummy, though, but his weak reasoning draws me to think that he is scum. Also, he doesn't refer to his scum buddies like ever, unless he is answering a question for them, WHICH he doesn't do unless it's his scum buddy.

source: I have been in a scum game with him.
You're not obvtown.

~tn5421
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:31 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

I'm really close to putting my vote back on him. I asked you a question about your evidence against me. You ignored it and are now backtracking it saying you think I just give off a scummy-vibe like you do. Answer me, Boon.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Wake1 »

*Rolls sleeves up*

You don't suspect
who
, Salamence?

BP's either Anti-Town or he's got something to hide. He completed disregarded my and then pretended it didn't exist. Probably pissed himself a bit at the thought of giving his thoughts on my post. Yeah, I know, it's
so hard
to respond to direct questions. You WILL answer me on this, BP, or I'll pester you for answers for the remainder of the game. Don't you
dare
think for one minute you can run and hide from questions, little buddy. I'll be on you like a daschund in heat.

Explain yourself, Adrien. has you saying you're listening but taking my reasoning with a grain of salt. Yeah. OK. Why? Walk us through this for us all why don't you? Hey, don't look at me like that. You're the one who made the comment, so you might as well explain the thought behind it.

Guys, I'm thinking we should put some pressure on BP.
Or Boonskies. Or whoever else that's not really doing anything.

I want some fucking answers, so VOTE: BP.

Mirhawk I don't know much about that issue in . It's a matter of debate what the psychology is around telling people to vote, and whether it's on a sub-conscious level or not. I do know that barking for people to vote someone else a certain way is a deliberate act to get them to behave a certain way. Or maybe Salamence is just flexing his spirit muscles, trying to get players to bend to his will a bit. I necver thought of it before, but I've got to thank that cheeky fucker for the idea. I don't know about your vote atm, and it's too early to weigh it accurately. Now stop being so careful and get more active.

@ shaddowez
: Oh, ok. Thanks for the elucidation. Anything else?

Like hell you're obvtown, Boonskies. What you are is impotent. : "Oh myyyy, they're voting meeee.... I guess I should vote myselffff... waaah..." Do not make excuses in my presence, Boonskies. You'll get no sympathy from me. I get none in general, and I expect you and everyone else not to, either. Have a spine and show an interest in the game, yeah? You've done NOTHING to be obvtown. All you've done is whine about how incompetent and Scummy you are. Newsflash: That's not being Townish. That's called being a Weenie. Show you've got some damned spirit and actually
question
people for once, why don't you?

: I highly doubt that. More than once in my time playing Mafia has some uptight swamp eunuch asked me that question to try and use it to lynch me. So what if I'm not caught up. If I don't want to read every single post I'm sure as hell not going to.
Oh
, I don't get offended, either. I reveal my latent abrasiveness. :lol:
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're imagining an attack that isn't there, and if the immaturity and hostility is turning you off this game, then please don't contribute to it.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Alina »

Okay, I've been really lazy, sorry. I promise I'll do my reread tonight and give updated reads. Don't hurt me.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Salamence20 »

VOTE: Wake

If you dont know who my comment was about, you dont deserve life
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:00 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 632, Wake1 wrote:Explain yourself, Adrien. has you saying you're listening but taking my reasoning with a grain of salt. Yeah. OK. Why? Walk us through this for us all why don't you? Hey, don't look at me like that. You're the one who made the comment, so you might as well explain the thought behind it.
Basically what I'm saying is that I'm reading everything you're saying, but I don't trust you. You're still one of my top scumreads. That's why I'm saying I'm taking everything you say with a grain of salt. I'm taking your word as someone who may be an enemy or may not be any enemy. Until I figure out you're on the same side as I am or not (which is that of the town), then I'm going to be very cautious with you. Sound fair?
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Hey guys I remembered why Adrien is fake.

He FOS's; realizes a real wagon on his buddy, the busses.

Im glad I remebered
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 636, TheAdrienC wrote: Basically what I'm saying is that I'm reading everything you're saying, but I don't trust you. You're still one of my top scumreads. That's why I'm saying I'm taking everything you say with a grain of salt. I'm taking your word as someone who may be an enemy or may not be any enemy. Until I figure out you're on the same side as I am or not (which is that of the town), then I'm going to be very cautious with you. Sound fair?
I expect nothing less. However, you mentioned reasoning, and I'd like to know what your thoughts are behind the reasonings of my larger post and others.

What do you think of Salamence's OMGUS, Adrien?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

I think Sal is honestly just a paranoid townie acting a bit like a VI, at the moment. I could be wrong. I am a bit irritated that every other post he posts, he's calling me fake, which sounds more like a personal shot and insult at me.

What I don't understand is that I held my vote on Wake longer than a lot of other people on this list, listed you high on my scumreads list and I'm still willing to lynch you if that's the way the town wants to go, yet everyone is trying to couple me with you as a scumbuddy. I'm not your scumbuddy. I'm not anybody's scumbuddy. I'm doing my part to try to help us, the town, win by lynching scum.

As for your thoughts on your larger posts, I'll do an ISO on you and give you a summary. Off work today so I'll spend a bit of time doing it.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:18 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

My thoughts on your larger posts. Apparently my brain needs more caffeine to function properly.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 am

Post by BP »

let's see if I can use the spoiler tag properly.
Apparently not :P, so Toomai fixed it.

Here's Farside's take on me:
Spoiler: spoilered text
In post 581, farside22 wrote:Finally getting more than 10 minute to my self.

This is my why I see BP as scum.
As my usual my TL'DR will be below

In post 198, BP wrote:About my vote. The minute I read Wake's post with all the FoS's it immediately rang as scummy. There's nothing more scummy than spreading doubt around. What he did was draw out some people out of RVS and use them for reactions, but when you put so many people on the black list it basically says that all those people are supposed to be possible scumread, but in opens fair game for him to lynch any one of those without raising much suspicion.

It's scum play 101.

What I meant with the spreading the votes around town was that by putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum. Creating different bandwagons, if you get my drift.
First is BP's reason for finding wake scum.
This is very exaggerated comment.
So you know how many FOS's wake placed.
3 people out of 20. (Not including wake) fos does not cause confusion. This post is simply a stretch.

Here is wakes. Post.
In post 50, Wake1 wrote:
Also let's get a discussion going: is it moreso Town or Scum that tends to confirm later in time?

You get those fuckers, Toomai. :mrgreen:

Let's put some on this little nut for his maybe-slip: VOTE: Not-Mafia.

Now, Scarab, why exactly are you voting NM? He may be a nut, and an innocent one at that, so why be such a hardass on him? Probably capitalizing on the gaffe, eh?
FoS: Scarab

Alina, my dear, Mr. Wake has been very busy bandaging festering wounds, cleaning debilitated old folk, and everything else that comes with the wonderful, back-breaking world of health care. And it's SO worth it. Hey, are you an alt? Oh, and I'd like to know if you're Scum, too, 'cause you're cheeky, and I'm trying to read it.

FoS
Farside
and
TheAdrienC
for dubious actions needing explanation. Get cracking.
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.
Why would not mafia react to rvs votes that were no longer on him?
This is just empty noise.
Mind you he stated computer not working a bit later.

Next

That just looks like "I'm sorry I looked scummy", Farside. She literally said there was no way to word it. Why is it an interesting POV? I can only imagine you took it as an advice not to look scummy. If you're Town, you have no reason to fear this. If you're scum, that makes it interesting.

Shows he's not reading. Usually I see people snip out post I call it cheery picking a case. Here BP took my first line comment and Alina's first line comment and labeled me scum for fake reasons.

this long catch post
Is a contradiction against scarab and slapping adrien around for being weird??

here I start thinking he's trying to push buttons
This response makes no sense based on what I said to him. I get the impression he's purposely trying to be shitty at this point and it's not for town reason's

another shit response
Here he responses to scarab and says information overload is scummy. What?
Scarab was explain the contradiction and things you did not note in you crappy case. But he's scummy for that? Yah I don't think so.

Now this post explains better what he agreed with and disagreed with about scarab.
However scarab attacks his points against BP.

BP's response
In post 214, BP wrote:I don't know if not_mafia has disregarded the votes on him because he wants to scum hunt even if he's being looked at or if he's pretending there wasn't heat on him.

I just don't know. Town or mafia, no read on him.

Same for AdrienC. Don't know if his jumpyness is because his scum or plain newb.

Eyes on Scarab.

Like Alina as town.
In post 433, BP wrote:Scarab, you're missing many things, but here's one.

I don't need you to believe me. I don't like you anymore.

FoS Scarab

Wake's post will decide if I change my vote.
hand waves points against him

lots of words with a vote

And hypocrisy rears it's ugly head onBP
In post 522, BP wrote:Also, my FoS's are on my possible scum list.

Wake

Clusk

Farside

This is by order of possible scumminess
Hey 3 fos are you scum for "putting so many people on the spotlight he could generate some divisions among the town as to who they should persecute as scum"

The thing that bothers me is I see questions towards clusk but BP doesn't attack him the way he attacks me or scarab. I don't even think he followed up with his original issue with clusk.
And finally he has finished his reads but holds on to the little he got and waits for others to catch up. When his scum read on wake is weak and hypocritical at this point.

The TL'DR:

Bp is scum for contradiction, cheery picking and hand waving any point ant player makes in response. He ignores them, which means the aggressive attacks from the start are an act that does not follow through.

OK, so.

First of all, I did not cherry pick that thing you said. It rang phoney to me, and it felt as if you were trying to make amends with people who look the most Town (in my pov, those are Alina and Sal, fyi), and it felt like you took it as a piece of advice. I was not looking through the thread for something that might resemble scumsmoke. I read and it felt scumsmoke. Period.

My was a request of enlightment made by ... <checks who> shaddowez on . So, yeah, it felt exagerated because I was overexplaining myself to try and say things clearer.

Then you mention the number of FoS's I placed whilst noting the fact I called Wake scum mainly for that - which is explained on (again), and interpret it as me being incosistent. It isn't. Wake, 50 was his first post for srs voting, and he does it the way we all saw. The first, with a vote and 3 FoS's based basically solely on RVS. Not the same as being on page twenty-something and actually having scumreads on people. Also, is it OK to have a list of 3 scumreads but not OK to have 3 FoS's on people? Are those not the same? If they are, as they should, why don't you have a problem with my ?

Then you apparently have a problem with my ... For my points against Scarab? Or with the fact that I thought Adrien was being weird and therefore unreadable to me (as explained later when my spamtime).

I'm actually gonna quote this again to check that's the post we're talking about...
Did you not notice the italics on my , which you called "hand waves points against him"? I italicized my response directly in Scarab's quote on my post. Check again.

: Lots of words with a vote? Shall I vote and not say why? What is this?

And finally you return to the fact I FoS'ed 3 people more than 15 pages after I attacked Wake for doing it. Different situations. Different reasons for FoS'ing.

Get your shit straight, Farside.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:43 am

Post by BP »

In post 632, Wake1 wrote:*Rolls sleeves up*

You don't suspect
who
, Salamence?

BP's either Anti-Town or he's got something to hide. He completed disregarded my and then pretended it didn't exist. Probably pissed himself a bit at the thought of giving his thoughts on my post. Yeah, I know, it's
so hard
to respond to direct questions. You WILL answer me on this, BP, or I'll pester you for answers for the remainder of the game. Don't you
dare
think for one minute you can run and hide from questions, little buddy. I'll be on you like a daschund in heat.

Explain yourself, Adrien. has you saying you're listening but taking my reasoning with a grain of salt. Yeah. OK. Why? Walk us through this for us all why don't you? Hey, don't look at me like that. You're the one who made the comment, so you might as well explain the thought behind it.

Guys, I'm thinking we should put some pressure on BP.
Or Boonskies. Or whoever else that's not really doing anything.

I want some fucking answers, so VOTE: BP.

Mirhawk I don't know much about that issue in . It's a matter of debate what the psychology is around telling people to vote, and whether it's on a sub-conscious level or not. I do know that barking for people to vote someone else a certain way is a deliberate act to get them to behave a certain way. Or maybe Salamence is just flexing his spirit muscles, trying to get players to bend to his will a bit. I necver thought of it before, but I've got to thank that cheeky fucker for the idea. I don't know about your vote atm, and it's too early to weigh it accurately. Now stop being so careful and get more active.

@ shaddowez
: Oh, ok. Thanks for the elucidation. Anything else?

Like hell you're obvtown, Boonskies. What you are is impotent. : "Oh myyyy, they're voting meeee.... I guess I should vote myselffff... waaah..." Do not make excuses in my presence, Boonskies. You'll get no sympathy from me. I get none in general, and I expect you and everyone else not to, either. Have a spine and show an interest in the game, yeah? You've done NOTHING to be obvtown. All you've done is whine about how incompetent and Scummy you are. Newsflash: That's not being Townish. That's called being a Weenie. Show you've got some damned spirit and actually
question
people for once, why don't you?

: I highly doubt that. More than once in my time playing Mafia has some uptight swamp eunuch asked me that question to try and use it to lynch me. So what if I'm not caught up. If I don't want to read every single post I'm sure as hell not going to.
Oh
, I don't get offended, either. I reveal my latent abrasiveness. :lol:
OH MY GOD. THEY'RE ONTO ME AND USING MY NAME SEVERAL TIMES. OOOOH SHIT, WHAT DO I DO NOW THEY HAVE ADDRESSED TO ME IN DEROGATORY TERMS. DAMN I'M SCARED.

You do not scare me, Wake, and I am not intimidated by your play. You think you can just bullshit and intimidade your way through the game, but fortunately there are players here that can't see past the pseudo-anger and pseudo-vindictive struggle for anti-scum justice.

For someone who described themselves like they did on , you're either incredibly oblivous or lazy.

Or maybe you want my take on the entirety of your post of the first 100 posts of the game? I'm not gonna do that. It's way too lengthy and way more has happened since #266, most of which you haven't addressed.

You have squat on me. You quoted nothing of what I said, and your whole #632 is a festering piece of bullyness that has no depth to it. No analysis, just straight up threats and the sort.

I don't care at all for your little tantrums, Wake.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 639, TheAdrienC wrote:I think Sal is honestly just a paranoid townie acting a bit like a VI, at the moment. I could be wrong. I am a bit irritated that every other post he posts, he's calling me fake, which sounds more like a personal shot and insult at me.

What I don't understand is that I held my vote on Wake longer than a lot of other people on this list, listed you high on my scumreads list and I'm still willing to lynch you if that's the way the town wants to go, yet everyone is trying to couple me with you as a scumbuddy. I'm not your scumbuddy. I'm not anybody's scumbuddy. I'm doing my part to try to help us, the town, win by lynching scum.

As for your thoughts on your larger posts, I'll do an ISO on you and give you a summary. Off work today so I'll spend a bit of time doing it.
first of all, this isnt personal, nor a shot at your intelligence.

Secondly, you are fake because you didnt vote wake UNTIL A WAGON FORMED BY ME.

But hey, nice jab by calling me a VI to discredit me. Cool job
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:51 am

Post by BP »

In post 555, BP wrote:
In post 549, Clusk92 wrote:Top scumreads atm are Boon, Wake and Scarab
In post 534, TheAdrienC wrote:Scum read count:
Boonskiies: 3 (Aegor, BurningTown, Me)
Scarab: 5 (Not Mafia, BurningTown, Alina, farside, BP)
Me: 2 (Alina, Sal)
Clusk: 2 (Alina, farside, BP)
BP: 1 (farside)
SKOT: 2 (Me, Sal)
Wake: 3 (Me, Sal, BP)
Farside: 1 (BP)

We're not agree much. And most of the people stating Scarab (who has the highest with five) aren't even pushing for him to be the lynch.
Interesting at least.

Wanna say something about this there, Clusk?
May I also say, no Clusk yet?
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 641, BP wrote:let's see if I can use the spoiler tag properly.
For future reference,

Code: Select all

[spoiler][/spoiler]
does
blacked text
, while

Code: Select all

[spoiler="some title"][/spoiler]
does
Spoiler: some title
a collapsible block.

Holding off votecount for an hour to see if I can announce a Soren replacement at the same time.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:55 am

Post by BP »

That's code. Can you fix it,
Mod
?

Eh sure.
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:57 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 643, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 639, TheAdrienC wrote:I think Sal is honestly just a paranoid townie acting a bit like a VI, at the moment. I could be wrong. I am a bit irritated that every other post he posts, he's calling me fake, which sounds more like a personal shot and insult at me.

first of all, this isnt personal, nor a shot at your intelligence.

Secondly, you are fake because you didnt vote wake UNTIL A WAGON FORMED BY ME.

But hey, nice jab by calling me a VI to discredit me. Cool job
Roughly half your posts were three lines or less saying "LYNCH <NAME>!! HE'S SCUM!!" and repeating yourself a lot. If the shoe fits...
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Salamence20 »

Because everything you say is FAKE AS SHIT
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:05 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 648, Salamence20 wrote:Because everything you say is FAKE AS SHIT
DEFINE FUCKING FAKE, FOR CRYING OUT FUCKING LOUD AND STOP FUCKING REPEATING YOURSELF!!! WHAT THE FUCK MAKES MY POSTS FAKE?! BECAUSE I HAVE PUT MY HONEST TO GOD OPINION ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING POST THAT I HAVE FUCKING DONE EVERY SINCE I STARTED THIS FUCKING GAME1 SO EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FUCK MY POSTS ARE FAKE IN SPECIFIC FUCKING DETAIL OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!!

Fucking dumbass!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”