Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

HS is a good vig choice
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:09 am

Post by BP »

Wait... Clusk went from L-5 to lynch while I was sleeping?

Well... Nothing to be done now..
BP
BP
Goon
BP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:11 am

Post by BP »

@Mod: vote count?

Did we lynch already?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm going to try to catch up with all these posts, sans the information section.

It's tough trying to keep everything in your short-term memory like that.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:54 am

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 952, BP wrote:
@Mod: vote count?

Did we lynch already?

Yes, Clusk got hammered. The OP says he usually checks on at 10AM ET, so he probably won't post for a couple hours.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Toomai »

Quick glance indicates there has NOT been a hammer; however I will be locking the topic just in case whilst I do a more rigorous count. Stay tuned.

Also, I'll answer this question here:
In post 901, BroodKingEXE wrote:
@Mod: When the mafia submits actions and a player is replacing, does mafia get to make actions in place of said player?
The rules provide for a minimum of 24 hours for replacing-in players to take action. That said, should any factional member be absent during night for some other reason, they will lose out on their personal abilities, but may be directed to carry out factional ones. So for example if a mafia is made of A, B, and C, and C is absent, A and B can direct C to do the kill but not to do any personal actions C may have.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Toomai »

There has been no hammer at this time. Carry on.

(For the record, in this votecount I linked all votes to the post in question as part of ensuring I was correct. It's pretty useful, but it takes too long to do for every votecount, so I don't think I'll be continuing to do it right now.)

Votecount D1-18
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-11
Cabd
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-11
reinoe
L-11
Wake88
L-10
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-11
Mirhawk
L-11
Not_Mafia
L-11
Aegor
L-11
Scarab
L-11
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-10
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Juls
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-4
, , , , , ,
Clusk92
L-1
BP
L-11
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
BroodKingEXE, Juls
ActivityTheAdrienC is V/LA until 13/07/2014.
Burning_TowN is V/LA until 15/07/2014-ish.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)
Last edited by Toomai on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Clusk
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:47 am

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D1-19
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-11
Cabd
L-11
TheAdrienC
L-11
reinoe
L-11
Wake88
L-10
Clusk92
Burning_TowN
L-11
shaddowez
L-11
Damon_Gant
L-11
Mirhawk
L-11
Not_Mafia
L-11
Aegor
L-11
Scarab
L-11
farside22
L-11
Boonskiies
L-10
Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-11
Juls
L-11
Aeronaut
L-11
HunterSeeker
L-5
Damon_Gant, TheAdrienC, reinoe, BP, Alina, Wake88
Clusk92
L-0
farside22, shaddowez, Cabd, Mirhawk, HunterSeeker, Aeronaut, Scarab, Boonskiies, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Aegor, Not_Mafia
BP
L-11
Alina
L-11
Not voting:
BroodKingEXE, Juls
ActivityTheAdrienC is V/LA until 13/07/2014.
Burning_TowN is V/LA until 15/07/2014-ish.
Current deadline27/07/2014 11:27 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-27 11:27:31)

Flip is upcoming.
Last edited by Toomai on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Toomai »

The discussion progressed faster than anticipated. As a result, two of the introverts who were pretty much left out - Agatha Riggs and Norbert Farias - were determined to be avoiding to help the cause, and it was decided to cast Norbert's unconcerned rear out onto the street. But as they tore up his membership card and shredded his records, the manner in which he blubbered as opposed to protested as he shuffled away gnawed into people's heads that maybe he was innocent after all...

Clusk92
was a
Vanilla Townie

Night 1 begins.

Current deadline13/07/2014 11:55 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-07-13 11:55:52)
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Toomai »

When the masters reconvened the next day, it was quite obvious that Paul and Kandis were missing. Pretty much everyone knew why, and a quick look at the news on TV confirmed it - they had both been killed the previous night. It was a shame to lose an aggressive anti-McReynolds that would have surely helped weed out the sourpusses, or that the children's hospital would now be understaffed...

Cabd
was a
Town Even-Night Vigilante
farside22
was a
Town Odd-Night Doctor

Day 2 begins.
With 18 alive, the deadline is 22 days.
Current deadline04/08/2014 12:06 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-04 12:06:20)
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Hunterseeker
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Wake1 »

Hm...

Let's check who was on Clusk's wagon, and how they taked with Cand and Farside.

Why were they targeted? Did they leave crumbs?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Alina »

oh my god i'm alive

I was so sure I was going to die with the bajillion of people calling me town but okay. I've been up like the last 20-something hours, but I'll do a reread tomorrow when my brain is at full capacity knowing what we know now.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Juls »

First my catch up post (some of it may or may not make sense anymore but I am not editing it)

(some URLs fixed by Toomai)

Spoiler: Page 19 through 39
The AdrienC post 498 is dumb. Nobody is going to claim scum tracker so what's the fucking point?

Alina post 501 - Why does it matter that Damon has posted? What about his post made you think he was so town?

Damon_Gant, post 502 - second post of the game where he says he has a lot of town reads but doesn't elaborate. Two posts that are full of nothing. Anybody can say "I have a bunch of town reads. Thanks y'all, see ya later"

Burning_Town, post 507: How is making light of rule breaking and being a douche a scum tell? Why is reinfoe not a scumspect since he was "placing bets"?

Around 516 - All the suspicion of Boonskies seem opportunistic. It's clear to me the guy is just cutting up and people are latching on to that as a scum tell. He may be scum but not for anything he has done so far.

Salamence20, post 518 is super town. I don't agree with him/her 100% on SKOT but the arguments are sound (except the random vote one) and I 100% agree with his/her read on Boonskies.

Aeronaut post 523 --- learn sarcasm. You too clusk.

Not_Mafia is town

AdrienC - information gathering is not necessarily a town tell. I also hate when people do VCA with no analysis. Information is good, information without analysis is useless.

Hunterseeker post 536 is odd.

Hmmm, not liking this flashwagon on Hunterseeker. Not that I don't like the wagon, but I don't like the reasons. I am reading Hunterseeker as a troll at this point. So null. I like this post by BP for acknowledging this. And another opportunistic vote by Aeronaut.

Really dislike post 589 by Damon_Gant. He just grabbed a spattering of players and posted not-very-deep commentary on him. Geez, he even looked at my slot who I think had 3 posts? And then he jumps on the flashwagon. He is now in my scum column.

AdrienC - LOLOLOLOLOL

I'm starting to have a problem with the way Wake's posts are coming off. It might be a style thing but I feel like his posts are too forced. I don't know if I can explain it properly but the linked is an example. I'm probably still a little gun-shy to call him scum for it but it's just something I have been noticing. Another example in 601. The puffed-chest comment. And 604 with the snapping at Not_Mafia. Both feel over the top.

AdrienC - What?. My vote will reside on this guy until he ceases to exist. I pray a vig has already killed him in the night.

shaddowez 611: Hmmm, this is interesting that he chose to vote Clusk instead of HS when he suspects HS and HS is the leading wagon. If we find out that HS is scum or shaddowez is scum, this is a potential buddy-association to remember.

More policy-lynch hunting by Aegor instead of scum-hunting.

shaddowez post 621 - why the big case on Boonskies and instead keeping vote on Clusk where the case is much weaker?

I like farside's 626. Particularly the Aegor part. But knowing Clusk's flip I doubt scum-farside would be so "sure" in a read she knew was town, although if it's multiball that goes out the window. Another good post by farside. I didn't notice this.

AdrienC translation: I will go whereever the wind of suspicion is blowing

OK, I am getting really annoyed at reading the style of Wake's posts, so I am pretty much putting him on ignore and letting the rest of you figure him out. All his posts seem forced in their delivery but I am not necessarily getting a scum-read from the content of them so I just can't read him. Contrast that with AdrienC who I find everything he says to be scummy and fake/forced.

This is a town post by BP.

LOL, fake.. And fuck yeah to BP. Note to self: play more games with BP, I like this kid.

Oh look it's me. Hi me!

What the hell, Aegor? This whole post is great except for the vote. Why vote HS while you are making your case on AdrienC?

Also, I am just coming off a game where scum claimed town-commuter so I REALLY am disliking AdrienC's claim.

Note to self, if Alina ever suspects me, claim anything and her suspicion goes Poof!

@farside: Um, I don't think salamance provoked Adrien to claim at all. Adrien did that for no apparent reason.

AdrienC - what kinda of sense does this make?

Fantastic analysis by this player. Let's see who actually read it.

I wouldn't know but a question for
SKOT
, do you find this post to be buddying or not? You seem to have some experience with this player.

Who the hell is this guy? How am I on page 30 and seeing this name for the first time? This slot is either scum or seriously needs to replace out because this is unacceptable as town.

Adrien and Alina sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...ugh, you guys need to get a room. {this was petty, but seriously...after the game, you guys should chat...maybe meet up...you are obviously smitten. There's no shame in it, I met my husband online...we have been married 11 years}....I am loopy right now....too much reading.

@Aeronaut why did you provide reads on this set of people in particular?

Even though it turned out to be wrong, I can see this as a good argument from Not_Mafia

@farside. Look up in this wall a bit, I noted one BP post in particular I felt was town but I have in general liked their posting. I could probably dig up more specific things if the ones I mention here doesn't strike you as town but I don't know that it is necessary at this point. For the most part, its been them saying/posting things I thought to myself as I was reading through.

Also, @farside: Why did it take you so long to come to this conclusion about Damon?

Good job SKOT, maybe we will get along after all.

Aeronaut's over-defense of a non-case is noted.

reinoe, spoiler that shit.

And BP/Scarabare back at it...

@Alina: I hope you mean you ISO'd HS instead of Clusk, otherwise this post makes zero sense. Ah, yeah, you did.Good.

This is an interesting question to ask. Probably not scum.

General note: I feel like TheAdrienC's V/LA was meant to look as if he was "gone" in the night but in reality he has posted a lot during the night on-site and last visited today (Saturday).

VOTE: AdrienC

Also, it looks like its multi-ball.
Last edited by Toomai on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Juls »

Crap, Mod, can you fix my last four URLs. I meant to double check that but I didn't

Yep.
Last edited by Toomai on Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juls
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So Wake what were the results of your reaction test and why would we wifom a pair of very standard n1 kills?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Juls »

Adrien is THE lynch today. I will fight tooth and nail for this. So, please, just sheep me now.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Juls »

And crap, I forgot to add my reads list:

Town - Not_Mafia,
Salamence20/Cabd
, Alina, Scarab, Boonskies, BP
Scum - AdrienC, Mirahawks, Damon_Gant, Aeronaut

Back/Forth -
farside
, Wake, SKOT

Unknown - Aegor, everyone else(?)
Juls
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Alina »

In post 964, Juls wrote:Alina post 501 - Why does it matter that Damon has posted? What about his post made you think he was so town?

I don't even remember. I got like really good vibes for some reason, but then when I did my ISO on him he went to null.

In post 964, Juls wrote:Note to self, if Alina ever suspects me, claim anything and her suspicion goes Poof!

True. Claiming Serial Killer or something would be a good way to to get me on your side if anyone's wondering.

In post 964, Juls wrote:Adrien and Alina sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...ugh, you guys need to get a room. {this was petty, but seriously...after the game, you guys should chat...maybe meet up...you are obviously smitten. There's no shame in it, I met my husband online...we have been married 11 years}....I am loopy right now....too much reading.

Unfortunately for him and your creepy fantasies, I'm taken, sorry! I'm also not into the whole male thing, so there's that too. So much for that, huh? :P
HunterSeeker
HunterSeeker
Goon
HunterSeeker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 am

Post by HunterSeeker »

Good morning friends of 175. I townread HunterSeeker. And will sheep Jurls in the Adrien lynch.

Vote:AdrienC
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:22 am

Post by Alina »

Impeccable logic. 100% town.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Juls »

Awww shucks, I thought I made a love connection.
Juls
HunterSeeker
HunterSeeker
Goon
HunterSeeker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:29 am

Post by HunterSeeker »

In post 961, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Hunterseeker

HELP! MAFIA is voting me

And this town is doomed. we are 14 blues against 5 mafs.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Aaaand just like that, Hunterseeker has doubled his post count.
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”