Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Alina »

Wait. I mean I ISOed HunterSeeker in his first game. Not Clusk's first game. I'm stupid. Sorry about that.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yeah I'm with Cabd, we have weeks ahead of us to dick around and ask stupid questions. It would be more productive to do it after a flip.

Hunterseekers last post puts him firmly in my "I could do without him" category, though I wouldn't object if someone wants to throw some votes Clusks way either.

BP's painfully obvious buddying attempt is... well.. painfully obvious.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Wake1 »

VOTE: HunterSeeker

I want to see what happens.

Will be altering my posts a bit more. I include the information section as a solid reference, in case some players have "trouble" with the post. I suppose I could just place the info section in its own QT thread, and tap into it when needed.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 876, Mirhawk wrote:Yeah I'm with Cabd, we have weeks ahead of us to dick around and ask stupid questions. It would be more productive to do it after a flip.

Hunterseekers last post puts him firmly in my "I could do without him" category, though I wouldn't object if someone wants to throw some votes Clusks way either.

BP's painfully obvious buddying attempt is... well.. painfully obvious.

I think it would be better to let him get vigged and focus on getting a more active lynch target. His flip really wouldn't do anything to clear up relationships. Note: I am just doing this purely off of his ISO, so I don't really know if there is a better vig target as of now. Not Mafia is pretty much the only person he targeted with any sort of gusto and NM's response is weird to me: , because he doesn't talk about his vote on him. Bottom line is really I don't think lynching him would advance town discussion. I'm trying to catch up and will try and push/show my support for a better candidate.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 872, Aeronaut wrote:
Alright, guess I'm not being clear enough. I haven't voted for anyone. Correct. Now the question is, why haven't I voted for Clusk or HS? I've explained my reasoning for both, but I'll spell it out simple so everyone understands.

1. HS looks like a stupid or disinterested town at this point. Why waste a vote on him?

Votes cost nothing. How would you be wasting a vote that you can change
at any time until lynch
by voting someone instead of no one?

2. For Clusk, I was going to wait for his replacement to say something, instead of jumping on a wagon that I think formed way too quickly.

3. There's 18 fucking days left in D1. And you're yelling at me for going to slowly? I'm sorry that I'm not ending the day fast enough for you to make your nightkills.

Did I ever yell at you for going slowly? no. Did I express disbelief and frustration that you are not voting? Yes. They are not at all the same thing.

By "yet another player", do you mean "a third player"? I'm scum hunting. I'm making sure of who I want to lynch before I tag along the wagon,

Except that joining a wagon is not the same thing as joining a lynch. Consider the number of wagons we have had already.

because I'm honestly not sure who needs to get lynched. You, and your scum buddy there, on the other and, seem to be
quite
sure of yourselves.

Voting does not mean you are 100% sure of who needs to get lynched.

For now, I will vote. This vote is subject to change, especially when/if Clusk's replacement makes a post. Basically, not voting hunter because I'm convinced he's just an idiot, but nothing more.

VOTE: Clusk

You may freely assume that every vote anyone places is subject to change unless specified otherwise (i.e. "This vote will not move").
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

One of the strongest scum weapons in large games is apathy. Sitting around on our asses doing nothing serious isn;t going to do anything but make town apathy grow.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Scarab »

Vote: clusk

Out of hunter and clusk, hunter seems more newbtown thinking he's doing something, whereas clusk has popped in a few times to more or less fan flames (not really the right term for it, but close enough). If we're restricting ourselves to just those two, my vote is rather unlikely to move off of clusk.
Scarab
Scarab
Goon
Scarab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Scarab »

Also I'm kinda sorta caught up, but I definitely did not read every word of every post.

p.s. anyone who called me scummy for breaking rules is really stupid because 1. how in the heck is that alignment-indicative 2. what I did wasn't enough to warrant punishment from anyone (and I haven't received any message from anyone that aegor supposedly reported my post to) because it's not even against the rules
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Juls »

Was too tired to read tonight, will definitely get caught by Friday at latest.
-------------------------------------
Juls
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 873, Aeronaut wrote:Also, about Scarab. Maybe he didn't quite overreact, but it seemed like a lot of extra back and forth for no real reason. It just seemed strange to me at the time. It still sort of does, I don't know, just seems sort of too much. BP just sort of mentioned him at the end. Maybe just me though.

So do you have any reads on BP or Scarab, or is the interaction itself null to you?
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 878, BroodKingEXE wrote:I think it would be better to let him get vigged and focus on getting a more active lynch target. His flip really wouldn't do anything to clear up relationships. Note: I am just doing this purely off of his ISO, so I don't really know if there is a better vig target as of now. Not Mafia is pretty much the only person he targeted with any sort of gusto and NM's response is weird to me: 552, because he doesn't talk about his vote on him. Bottom line is really I don't think lynching him would advance town discussion. I'm trying to catch up and will try and push/show my support for a better candidate.

This is a good point. Anyone know what L- Clusk is at? I want to put my vote on but I want to make sure I don't put him on L-1 and then someone accidentally hammers or, worse, I don't want to accidentally hammer.

In post 881, Scarab wrote:Vote: clusk

Out of hunter and clusk, hunter seems more newbtown thinking he's doing something, whereas clusk has popped in a few times to more or less fan flames (not really the right term for it, but close enough). If we're restricting ourselves to just those two, my vote is rather unlikely to move off of clusk.

In Hunter's original game he was much more contributory. I highly doubt he's under the impression he's being useful here.

@
HunterSeeker

Start being useful or die soon. Your choice.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 871, Cabd wrote:{Boonskiies, Scarab, Wake, Burning_Town, SKOT, Brood, Juls, Aero (and I guess clusk's replacement)} need to pick a wagon between the two viable wagons. I don't feel like dicking around doing nothing for another 17 days 18 hours and 25 minutes when there's scum to lynch.

Fine. I said before I'd hop on Clusk.

VOTE: Clusk
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 828, Aegor wrote:May we please lynch HS now?

no
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 884, BroodKingEXE wrote:
In post 873, Aeronaut wrote:Also, about Scarab. Maybe he didn't quite overreact, but it seemed like a lot of extra back and forth for no real reason. It just seemed strange to me at the time. It still sort of does, I don't know, just seems sort of too much. BP just sort of mentioned him at the end. Maybe just me though.

So do you have any reads on BP or Scarab, or is the interaction itself null to you?

The only read I got out of it was that Scarab was being jumpy. Interpret that as you see fit
2023 W/L | 1-0
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

vote clusk-

HS is typical mindset of what I am used to, makes sense to me, but hey, folks want to harp on the shit, what I am to say differently
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Just so everyone is aware, Clusk is at L-2 and Hunter is at L-3. It's a close one.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Alina »

Guys seriously, what L- is clusk at? I don't want him to be accidental hammered.

Pedit: Oh. Okay. I think I'll leave him at L-2 just to be safe so no one just walks in and votes him before a votecount is posted.

FOS: Clusk
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, correction, Clusk L-1 now. HS still at L-3
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Alina »

oh thank god i didn't vote him lmfao
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 880, Cabd wrote:One of the strongest scum weapons in large games is apathy. Sitting around on our asses doing nothing serious isn;t going to do anything but make town apathy grow.

I'm hesistant to hammer, because I'm very behind on this game and want to get a full view. I've seen towns die because they've had lynches that reveal no info. Post-lurker flips can kill a town due to lack of information (basically D1 again). Both top lynch candidates are lurkers, which I don't like at all. I do find Clusk scummy based on which felt like a doc rolefish and his scum read list . I don't like how Boon is on his wagon though.

Clusk is L-2
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Whoops strike that.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Alina »

Clusk is at L-1. Please don't vote him.

INTENT TO HAMMER CLUSK.

Now we get to wait for a replacement to come in and roleclaim for him.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

I don't think a replacement will come, honestly. As much as I'd like there to be one, people aren't stupid. Would you replace into this position?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Alina »

No. That's a good point. But what if he's a copdoctorkkeeperwatchertracker? Then all is lost. :(
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

It's a rough situation, definitely.