Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Giving Scumreads for 20 other players is impossible to do in four sentences, unlike explaining what makes one feel Adrien is Scummy.

Apples and oranges.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1100, Wake1 wrote:Giving Scumreads for 20 other players is impossible to do in four sentences, unlike explaining what makes one feel Adrien is Scummy.

Apples and oranges.

Alright, then just your reads then. We don't need all eighteen people. Just your top, say, 3-5
2023 W/L | 1-0
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Probably just the bandwagonny people. I don't have much to contribute right now sadly. I don't have huge reads on anyone, besides the ones I've already given. I'll try and post more often though, to try and directly influence reaction.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Wake1 »

SKOT: Claimed Commuter when there wasn't much... what was the reason, anyways, and was it good enough? Null.

Adrien: People say he sounds fake. Some can't explain why. I'm not sure about him yet. Too early. Null.

Reinoe: Typically gets personal from game to game. Doesn't mean he's Scum. Hasn't done much. Null.

Burning_Town: Where are you? Null.

Shaddowez: Pokes in not frequently. Hard to read him when he hasn't posted much. Null.

Damon_Gant: Only 5 posts. Seriously. Am I the only one who noticed this? Null!

Mirhawk: Hasn't said/done much to have me remember him. Keep forgetting he's here. Null.

Not_Mafia: Doesn't feel like he posts much, and I think he's opportunistic. Leaning Scum.

Aegor: Fights people who question others. Will vote stupidly. Leaning Scum.

Scarab: Who is Scarab? I don't remember him. Null!

Boonskies: Again, another non-contributing player. Forgot about him. Null!

BroodKingExe: Who? I forgot he was here. No presence. Post more. Null!

Juls: Could be Town, or crafty Scum that wilts under inquiry. I don't buy the act, or the excuses. You never ignore players when you're Town. Leaning Scum.

Aeronaut: Not sure about him. Doesn't seem to take a stance, and may be searching for a reason to mislynch. Null.

HunterSeeker: New player, said there were 5 mafia, could have slipped. Leaning Scum.

BP: Terrible player. Check his ISO. Either Scum, or Village Idiot. I don't like his attitude or OMGUS vote. Leaning Scum for the OMGUS.

Alina: I feel she is playing too smoothly. Maybe it's just my experience playing the game, but it just feels like she's speaking very safely. Leaning Scum.

Wake: Aggressive as hell and unafraid of asking direct questions. Town!
— House*
— Nosferatu*
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 1036, Wake1 wrote:Scum can be Tracker.

Could Commuter be Scum?

Toomai may have added the role, but wouldn't that be too powerful?

Aeronaut, why is Alina extremely Town to you?

I have seen mafia odd/even commuters.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

O_O What the hell happened while I was at work?!?! Give me a moment to catch up this game and my other game though I see I'm a popular candidate for lynching. My V/LA is officially over as of this post.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Alina »

Spoiler: LONG FREAKING POST
HunterSeeker's very existence in this game is baffling to me. Wow.

In post 991, HunterSeeker wrote:
In post 988, HunterSeeker wrote:
In post 987, Juls wrote:If HS ends up being town I will report him to the mafia gods for playing against his win condition.

1. I did not suicide
2. I did not selfvote/hammer with the intention to lose the game for town
3. I did not draw votes onto myself with the intention of getting lynched

More importantly Stop the OGI threats and ATEing which IMO is more harmful for the game

Note to self: actually Juls's interaction with me had been great had we been a maf team, Juls seems genuinely upset and I shud get towncred for fishing reactions. I mean no one would believe we are teamed even if one of us flip maf. /end note to self

WHO POSTS STUFF LIKE THIS WTH

In post 995, Aeronaut wrote:I haven't looked back at the ISO's of the deceased yet, but will do after this post. My only thoughts are that I originally had Adrien in my town pile, but the more he posts, the scummier he looks. It bothers me that SKOT wasn't killed after his supposed claim as tracker either. Hmm....

Why would scum bother trying to kill a claimed PR (the only targetable one claimed) though? Sure, SKOTs kind of cray cray, but he
was
one of the only two claims(Him and Adrien? I don't think anyone else claimed.) yesterday. I do find it weird that the PRs thus far seem to be odd/even night, so that makes me think it's likely that we have two of each role, one for odd/even. I guess he wouldn't say that if he was one though.

In post 997, Aeronaut wrote:Also, I'd like to remind everyone that this comment

In post 967, Juls wrote:Adrien is THE lynch today. I will fight tooth and nail for this. So, please, just sheep me now.

and this comment

In post 994, Juls wrote:Fuck this.
Adrien can wait (and it pains me to say that because I have been waiting all night to push his lynch). This guy can't be town. He's trying to plant seeds of linkage.

VOTE: Hunterseeker

were made one page away from eachother. Sure, fighting tooth and nail for Adrien, until a better wagon comes along.

This struck me as strange as well. I can see it though, but I'm not feeling either wagon ATM to be honest..I guess I'll see after the reread. I'd rather lynch someone I'm reading as hardscum than the insane guy and Adrien.

In post 1002, Aeronaut wrote:I legitimately don't know if you're scum. Most of that post was just me clarifying some of my choices, but the last comment struck me as odd. That's why I felt the need to share it. You're still null to me. It all changes with time, though.

How would you ~know~ who's scum in the first place?

In post 1015, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:In post 1013, Juls wrote:Knowing that someone travelled to nowhere is useful info as well. Or are you claiming role locked. Being coy is not helpful.

you paying attention to the game at all. You should be able to add 1+1...
I did not act on an odd night... :roll:

Okay. 99.999999% happy now with his claim.

In post 1022, Juls wrote:I did think he was a town-troll until he started to throw that WIFOM shit out. Now I think he is planting seeds for whenever he is lynched, so let's get it out of the way.

What bothers me about that is if he's just a mental patient and we mislynch AGAIN, shit could go even closer to the fan than it is now. I'm going to see if I have anyone I read as heavy-scum before really thinking about HS.

In post 1029, Wake1 wrote:@Everyone, you think my posts feel forced?

Yours? No. Adrien is the force-feeling guy.

In post 1029, Wake1 wrote:Guys, I need your help. What do you make of Alina so far? Something in my gut makes me feel she's playing just a bit too carefully and subtly. Too smooth. I haven't sorted her out yet, but I'd like her to take more aggressive.risky stands in this game, instead of coasting. And no OMGUS, either.

Guess my flashing radiation obvtown device is broken. Damn. In all seriousness, that's just the way my personality is. I'm not a very risk-taking person in general. I'd rather think things through before doing them.

In post 1030, Aeronaut wrote:Alina seems extremely town to me. It might be worth it to meta her at some point, to see how she acts in scum games vs town games. It also is a little bit bothersome that none of the scum thought to kill her. That might mean something.

I only have one completed game, Newbie 1509. If you want to read it, here it is:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=56711

I tried to get the URL option thing to work, but it wasn't working, so...that's all I can do. Clusk, Shaddowez and Boonskiies were all also in that game. I and Shaddowez were VTs, Boon was a replacing in Mafia Goon and Clusk was the Mafia Roleblocker. Part of my suspicion with Clusk was that he seemed to be acting similarly to his last game (active in the start, then fading to the background, + read Boon's posts about his scum game in this game that also summed up why I thought he was similar. Too lazy to go and quote all that shit.)

Also, why do you find it odd scum tried not to kill me? I was confused at first, but after thinking it through there are a few options, but here are the major ones:

1: My reads are completely ass backwards and they see me as a non-threat.
2: They thought a doctor would protect me, perhaps assuming among the hordes of people calling me town that one of them loved me enough to keep me alive to the next day.

In post 1043, Wake1 wrote:I think we should test the notion that Alina is "extremely Town."

Why is that? What has she done that puts her so high up there? Who shares this view, and why? The reason I ask is that Day 2 has only just begun, yet she's being read as "extremely Town." She should question why, and whether or not she's being buddied.

This happened in my last game as well. I think it's just something that radiates from my inner core or something, who knows. If people think that I'll read them as town because they read/say they're reading me as town, they're wrong and should stop.

Oh look at that, aeronaut echoed my thoughts in . Speaking of Aeronaut, he's really present in this post of mine. I think this is like the fifth time I've quoted him/brought him up o.O

WHY THE HECK ARE PEOPLE VOTING WAKE? STOP IT. I can understand being semi-frustrated, but don't vote him just because you're angry. Unless you think he's scum, don't waste time with it. I don't think he's going to change his playstyle because other people don't like it.

In post 1090, Aeronaut wrote:I actually do agree with this. I want to sort of look at Farside's death some more though. Cabd was pretty obviously town, so I guess that makes sense, but I feel like Farside was a bit quieter and on more people's Null lists than anything. Why kill Farside, someone who's more ambiguous, over someone like Alina who everyone seems to have on their town list?

I answered this question earlier, but...Why are you so keen to be pushing potential suspicion on me ever since Wake's brought me up? Do you think me not being killed last night is really some sort of earth-shattering mystery?

In post 1091, Wake1 wrote:
In post 119, Wake1 wrote:
*Reveals
Annihilator Beam

PeregrineV

———✹
I'm curious what your current read on me is.

———✹
Does the fact that Damon_Gant only has 5 posts concern you?

———✹
Assuming you're Town, how'd you get sucked in to mislynching Clusk?

———✹
You vote for HS in for not trying, yet Damon's only got 5 posts. Explain that reasoning, please.

———✹
Who are your current top 3 Scumreads?

I sat here wondering who the hell PeregrineV was for like 2 minutes.

In post 1092, Wake1 wrote:*Alina, not Pergrine.

oh okay

1. I think you're town.

2. Yep. I've since learnt in the last couple days that voting people isn't going to get them to post more, however.

3. Because I thought he was scum...? Why else would I vote for him?

4. Damon has at least posted a slight bit of content. Hunter...didn't and honestly still hasn't. There was a stark difference between how he(Hunter) was playing this game and his 1506.

5. I'll let you know once I finish a full reread. I was gonna post a full reads list anyways.

In post 1103, Wake1 wrote:Scarab: Who is Scarab? I don't remember him. Null!

What? You forgot SCARAB? THE GUY HAS LIKE 60 POSTS.

Okay. THAT WAS REALLY LONG. I'm gonna do a full reread in a couple hours unless my house catches on fire or something.

Also, half the posts ended up ending up screwed up and not in context/I missed what they were replying to half the time. Sorry! Only just realized it after I got done.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1105, TheAdrienC wrote:O_O What the hell happened while I was at work?!?! Give me a moment to catch up this game and my other game though I see I'm a popular candidate for lynching. My V/LA is officially over as of this post.

Wasn't your V/LA until the 16th or something? I remember seeing that in the activity overview.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I said "Sunday evening" on my original post.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by Alina »

Oh. I derped then.
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D2-2
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-10
TheAdrienC
L-8
HunterSeeker, Not_Mafia
reinoe
L-10
Wake88
L-8
BP, Aegor
Burning_TowN
L-10
shaddowez
L-10
Damon_Gant
L-9
Wake88
Mirhawk
L-10
Not_Mafia
L-10
Aegor
L-10
Scarab
L-10
Boonskiies
L-10
BroodKingEXE
L-10
Juls
L-10
Aeronaut
L-10
HunterSeeker
L-6
reinoe, Juls, Burning_TowN, shaddowez
BP
L-10
Alina
L-10
Not voting:
TheAdrienC, Damon_Gant, Mirhawk, Scarab, Boonskiies, BroodKingEXE, Aeronaut, Alina, Sharpest-knife-on-tree
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
ActivityBurning_TowN is V/LA until 15/07/2014-ish.
Current deadline04/08/2014 12:06 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-04 12:06:20)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

@Alina
About you not dying, I'm just saying that you seem to be an active, very pro-town individual, at least to me anyway. To a lot of people in the game. So why would scum keep you around and out someone like Farside, who could potentially be more likely to be lynched?

And It doesn't nesessarily mean anything about your alignment, I'm just trying to use the deaths to gather as much information as possible before the sun sets again.

Oh, and don't take it like I want you to die, you're quite fun and delightful to play with.

Carry on.
2023 W/L | 1-0
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 966, Not_Mafia wrote:So Wake what were the results of your reaction test and why would we wifom a pair of very standard n1 kills?

Wake, answer these please.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1111, Aeronaut wrote:@Alina About you not dying, I'm just saying that you seem to be an active, very pro-town individual, at least to me anyway. To a lot of people in the game. So why would scum keep you around and out someone like Farside, who could potentially be more likely to be lynched?

And It doesn't nesessarily mean anything about your alignment, I'm just trying to use the deaths to gather as much information as possible before the sun sets again.

Oh, and don't take it like I want you to die, you're quite fun and delightful to play with.

Carry on.

I think the problem with that was that everyone kept calling me town. I think I would've died if only like 2 or 3 people said they thought I was town. But because so many people said I thought I was town I think the scum were afraid of a doctor heal. I was honestly going to take a closer look at farside if I lived the night so...yeah. Kind of glad they died(ofc not happy they were a power role who died, but you know what I mean, I hope) or there might have been problems. xD

And really? I feel like this game brings out my inner bitch, but thanks! Wait. This might be the aforementioned buddying. STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME SCUMMY SCUM SCUM.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1112, reinoe wrote:
In post 966, Not_Mafia wrote:So Wake what were the results of your reaction test and why would we wifom a pair of very standard n1 kills?

Wake, answer these please.

I told you it wasn't a reaction test. Now, taking a note from Aegor, how about you go look and read up on all the reactions in response to my post? Here, my started it. Read the thread. Don't like it? Blame Aegor. :mrgreen:
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Okay, yeah. 5 scum slip is too convenient. No reason to guess 5, especially as a newer player.

VOTE: hunterseeker
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 1031, Wake1 wrote:Right.

Why did SKOT claim?

cause I was pissed at Aegoer and is bullshit
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1116, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:
In post 1031, Wake1 wrote:Right.

Why did SKOT claim?

cause I was pissed at Aegoer and is bullshit

Um...it was Salamance that pulled out your claim wasn't it? With a fake day vig.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

interesting point and sheds light on the passive aggressive, wifom comments.
The whole bit with juls then really gets odd.
Vote HS.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 1118, Sharpest-knife-on-tree wrote:interesting point and sheds light on the passive aggressive, wifom comments.
The whole bit with juls then really gets odd.
Vote HS.

To who/what is this directed. What point?
-------------------------------------
Juls
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

HS is at L-4, everyone.

Just so everyone is aware.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Let's see what happens.

VOTE: HunterSeeker
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Alina »

I don't like how there's just EVERYONE jumping on HS while there's not even an illusion of anyone else being targeted. HS is crazy, but I really don't feel comfortable lynching him. This feels wrong to me. Whatever you guys do, try not to get him lynched TOO soon. I want to see if there's anyone who seems superscum to me on a reread.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

We also have two weeks to make this decision. Not that I want to wait that long, but we can at least evaluate some more before making dumb decisions.

Not that HS is a dumb decision. There's other decisions we could maybe mull over as well.

Adrien
, where've you been? What's your take on the day's drama?
2023 W/L | 1-0
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Eh, ISO hunter. very scum. He's too jokingly about his slip, hoping it'll brush off.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”