Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1199, Boonskiies wrote:Unless you are scum and he isn't. Took you a bit to realize we're thinking of hunter as scum, eh? I'm thinking hunter night just be noob town for the forums now.

No, I knew you were claiming we were scumbuddies in that first post. But you said I would want to get rid of Hunter for Town Cred. Why would getting rid of, you just said, if I was scum, and he wasn't, HOW WOULD I GET TOWNCRED FROM LEADING A LYNCH ON THE MEMBER OF THE TOWN DAY ONE? You said that was my goal day one. Why would that get me town cred and why would I switch to seeing him as town when everyone else starts suspecting him?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Juls »

No. This is typical mafia behavior on epicmafia. Spread wifom when your lynch is inevitable. Now I can't figure out why he did it before he was being voted. Perhaps he thought since he was the counter wagon yesterday that he would be pushed today.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You'd hope it wouldn't get brought up. That's how. You slowly brought it in under the radar when the Clusk vote was very present and possible. You wanted the town cred by NOT being on the wagon.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 963, Alina wrote:oh my god i'm alive

I was so sure I was going to die with the bajillion of people calling me town but okay. I've been up like the last 20-something hours, but I'll do a reread tomorrow when my brain is at full capacity knowing what we know now.

Another possible way to get town cred? Why would you want to say that? That's just asking to get night-killed toNight. Oh, but that's right. It doesn't matter, now does it? You aren't going to get NK'd by scum because YOU'RE SCUM! :D
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1202, Boonskiies wrote:You'd hope it wouldn't get brought up. That's how. You slowly brought it in under the radar when the Clusk vote was very present and possible. You wanted the town cred by NOT being on the wagon.

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY.
Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:Hold on...what's everyone's thoughts on Alina? i mean, she used to be on board with the Hunter vote. and she was very easily on board with the Clusk vote yesterDAY.
Possibly trying to use a scum buddy partner in Hunter to try and get some town cred maybe?

Make up your mind. Am I scum with him, or am I scum and he's town?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Alright, I'm going to name this my "Let's not forget about these people" post.

Spoiler: BroodKing
In post 738, BroodKingEXE wrote:Boon's not gonna cause he's scum. The way he is posting right now is way too nonchalant about town events (compared to other games). I'm reading up right now, so I won't put a vote on him unless he is the most scummy/ most lynchable scum candidate.

In post 884, BroodKingEXE wrote:So do you have any reads on BP or Scarab, or is the interaction itself null to you?

In post 894, BroodKingEXE wrote:I do find Clusk scummy based on 346 which felt like a doc rolefish and his scum read list 564. I don't like how Boon is on his wagon though.

In his posts, Brood talks about a whopping four people in total (there's one random post about Hunter that I don't think matters), and there's no meat in any of what he says. He uses two random posts to find Clusk scummy, well after the wagon has started. At no point has he provided any sort of reads, input, or vote.

Spoiler: Scarab
In post 89, Scarab wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5987837#p5987837]post 74[/url], Clusk92 wrote:
In post 60, Scarab wrote:
Unvote: Not_Mafia

Vote: Wake88

What the fuck...?

Missed this post, why did you change vote, was it because he FoSed you?
Do you actually think based on his post that this is the most likely reason?

Scarab does the vote switch to Wake with no explanation, then doesn't really answer the question when asked by Clusk why he did so.

OMGUS vote in Post #208

In post 267, Scarab wrote:I stopped reading here.

I don't care who the poster is, I at least skim everything that's been said. Admitting to stopping reading just screams "I don't care what you have to say because it doesn't matter"

In post 881, Scarab wrote:
Vote: clusk

Out of hunter and clusk, hunter seems more newbtown thinking he's doing something, whereas clusk has popped in a few times to more or less fan flames (not really the right term for it, but close enough). If we're restricting ourselves to just those two, my vote is rather unlikely to move off of clusk.

He tunnels on Mirhawk for pretty much the entirety of his game, then jumps onto one of the wagons here. He's also not been seen since the flip (though he has posted elsewhere)

Spoiler: Damon
Using a spoiler purely for consistency. Five total posts, almost no content, and this:
In post 869, Damon_Gant wrote:I've had a very busy week until now. Starting from tomorrow I have 4 consecutive days off and therefore my excuses are running out in this game!

Even with the night phase, based on the date of his post he should have had today off and been able to come post.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1203, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 963, Alina wrote:oh my god i'm alive

I was so sure I was going to die with the bajillion of people calling me town but okay. I've been up like the last 20-something hours, but I'll do a reread tomorrow when my brain is at full capacity knowing what we know now.

Another possible way to get town cred? Why would you want to say that? That's just asking to get night-killed toNight. Oh, but that's right. It doesn't matter, now does it? You aren't going to get NK'd by scum because YOU'RE SCUM! :D

How in the hell would that give me towncred? That makes no sense whatsoever. Does ANYONE ELSE SEE HOW COMPLETELY FLAWED this guy's logic is or am I just tired?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I don't know, you tell me. You probably are more certain on Hunter than I am.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1207, Boonskiies wrote:I don't know, you tell me. You probably are more certain on Hunter than I am.

Oh hell no. You tell me. WHAT DO YOU THINK, BOON? I'm not your deity, I'm not supposed to tell you what to think. You tell me what YOU think.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1197, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 8, HunterSeeker wrote:/confirm for 1st game outside newbie town. Is there a setup/role list and/or do we know the town/scum ratio?

Wait, come on guys? He asked this on the first page, and then went along with stating there were 5 mafia.

I know. To be honest at first I was shocked it's taking this long to lynch someone who somehow knows that there are exactly five mafia. Then I started appreciating the effort at generating discussion. That's good.

The I started getting the distinct impression that there are some people who think that a player who knows the exact number of mafia isn't actually a member of the mafia. That's bonkers.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Alina »

How do you know he knows the exact number of the mafia?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, I think you're scum. As for Hunter, it could go either way. I'm not sure if you were busing earlier, or trying to get a wagon on a town. And you're very cautious, so you don't want to be seen as on the wagon or be the one to have to hammer. BUT you will hammer if it needs be, just not instantly. So hunter could have been seen as an easy wagon, and you are just fake claiming that you don't want him to be lynched but not giving a real reason just besides the typical, "OH NO!! We can't mislynch guys!". It's not a policy lynch either, there is some evidence against him, and I will hammer the guy myself if it comes down to it. I'm just scum hunting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 1209, reinoe wrote:The I started getting the distinct impression that there are some people who think that a player who knows the exact number of mafia isn't actually a member of the mafia. That's bonkers.

Not that I don't think he's scum, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a minute to get people's thoughts - What if Hunter
isn't
scum, and just used a random number to get reactions?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 973, HunterSeeker wrote:
In post 961, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Hunterseeker

HELP! MAFIA is voting me

And this town is doomed. we are 14 blues against 5 mafs.

he said right here. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@shaddow - immediately after he went at it like he was jokingly claiming to be scum. He wasn't actually saying he was scum. he obviously was making it out to be in a jocular fashion. That being said, it could just be protecting himself, but I do sense noob town in him in general, so I'm not 100% positive on it. I wouldn't think he's scum if it wasn't for that 5 mafia thing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1211, Boonskiies wrote:Well, I think you're scum. As for Hunter, it could go either way. I'm not sure if you were busing earlier, or trying to get a wagon on a town. And you're very cautious, so you don't want to be seen as on the wagon or be the one to have to hammer. BUT you will hammer if it needs be, just not instantly. So hunter could have been seen as an easy wagon, and you are just fake claiming that you don't want him to be lynched but not giving a real reason just besides the typical, "OH NO!! We can't mislynch guys!". It's not a policy lynch either, there is some evidence against him, and I will hammer the guy myself if it comes down to it. I'm just scum hunting.

So you're not sure about him, but you still are going to hammer him instead of trying to get people to lynch me? This is the problem I was talking about. Instead of going with who people think are smart-scum instead of trollolololols, they're going for the trolllolollool.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1214, Boonskiies wrote:@shaddow - immediately after he went at it like he was jokingly claiming to be scum. He wasn't actually saying he was scum. he obviously was making it out to be in a jocular fashion. That being said, it could just be protecting himself, but I do sense noob town in him in general, so I'm not 100% positive on it. I wouldn't think he's scum if it wasn't for that 5 mafia thing.

Okay, so you sense noob town from him but you still want to hammer him if it comes to that? Why not, oh, I don't know, try and get the people lynched who you think are scum? You know, me the person you think is 100% scum!!! Why not try that? Genuinely curious!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1212, shaddowez wrote:What if Hunter
isn't

Then I suppose he will be allowed to live indefinitely, just like Wake, even though I would say there is a 0% chance we
ever
find out what "reactions" were elicited or how they were helpful. I say that the wagon should pick up speed.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Aegor »

@Alina and Boon:
BOOOOOOOOO-RRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGG. Please stop your spat.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1212, shaddowez wrote:
In post 1209, reinoe wrote:The I started getting the distinct impression that there are some people who think that a player who knows the exact number of mafia isn't actually a member of the mafia. That's bonkers.

Not that I don't think he's scum, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a minute to get people's thoughts - What if Hunter
isn't

What do you think of boonnuts over here?

Pedit: Sorry Aegor, it's been like this ever since I discovered he was cheating on my sister. It's his fault.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Alina »

with me on my*
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1212, shaddowez wrote:

isn't

So maybe he tried to pull a Wake? If he was doing it as a reaction then now he knows the result. I remember when I pulled my first terrible idea gambit and it resulted in my lynch too. I guess he's learned a lesson just like I did.

Also let's not forget all those WIFOM connections he tried to make with Jul too. That was kinda low.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm leaning towards scum more on him, I'm just not ruling out the possibility that he is town. I am pretty damn certain you are scum. And is your scum buddy bailing you out now in a very nonchalant way? Interesting.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1222, Boonskiies wrote:I'm leaning towards scum more on him, I'm just not ruling out the possibility that he is town. I am pretty damn certain you are scum. And is your scum buddy bailing you out now in a very nonchalant way? Interesting.

Okay, so if you think I'm 100% scum, try and get me lynched instead of the guy you think there's a shot he could be town. Go with what your mind and gut are telling you to do. Don't you think that would be, oh, I don't know, more useful to your win condition? Or maybe, your win condition isn't what you want us to think it is and you're just spouting out whatever comes to mind.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

and yes, I do believe he is noobtown, but he could just be trying to mimic town because he's scum, and it could just come off as noobtown. Anywho, if the slip was more miniscule then I might consider not hammering, but at this point I don't feel the need to make this day last too much longer if we keep the wagon on Hunter.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”