Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Eh, I wouldn't have gone for you if I was scum. You really aren't easy to get a wagon on. And that is exactly why I am keeping this subject up. Somebody will eventually pick up on it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1224, Boonskiies wrote:and yes, I do believe he is noobtown, but he could just be trying to mimic town because he's scum, and it could just come off as noobtown. Anywho, if the slip was more miniscule then I might consider not hammering, but at this point I don't feel the need to make this day last too much longer if we keep the wagon on Hunter.

So you think he's noobtown. Okay. Then GO WITH THAT. Try and find scum. If you don't think he's scum, then don't hammer him, don't support the wagon THAT YOU THINK IS ON TOWN. That's stupid.

Pedit: Okay, but YOU THINK I'M SCUM. And you're not pushing that hard, you're ready to just bellyflop over onto Hunter whenever you feel like it. Just maybe you're not pushing hard because "I'm not easy to get a wagon on" and you're regretting starting this whole nonsense in the first place.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I far from regret this decision. I will keep up on that until i can get proof of your town, which i doubt there will be. And again, if you cut out his slip, my initial reading would say he's noobtown. One slip can do it for you. Yuh hear that, Alina...just need one slip.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Alina »

Okay, so...you have doubts he's scum. But you think I'm scum 100%. Am I correct here?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I am pretty certain you are scum. Why don't you think Hunter is scum again?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Alina »

I think he's just a troll. Shaddowez pointed out he could've been a Wake...eh. I don't think he did, but it's possible. I think it's more likely he's just a troll who doesn't give a crap.

You didn't answer the first part of my question. Do you have any doubts that Hunter is scum? Who is more scummy, me or Hunter?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Alright, time to take a closer look at both of you....we'll start with
Boon

I did an initial read of you in Post #621, which you never addressed. Even though you have become more serious in your playstyle, you still haven't provided reads on anyone.

In post 1133, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina - Why are you so against a Hunter vote today and not yesterday. Not much has changed.

In post 1172, Boonskiies wrote:@Alina, why were you so sure about it yesterDay though?

In these two posts, you give Alina a hard time about her being less sure of Hunter's scumminess. However:

In post 1115, Boonskiies wrote:Okay, yeah. 5 scum slip is too convenient. No reason to guess 5, especially as a newer player.

VOTE: hunterseeker

In post 1124, Boonskiies wrote:Eh, ISO hunter. very scum. He's too jokingly about his slip, hoping it'll brush off.

In post 1127, Boonskiies wrote:I don't t think it was deliberate. I honestly do think he's scum. He's kind of playing you if you think it wads deliberate.

which quickly turns into
In post 1224, Boonskiies wrote:and yes, I do believe he is noobtown, but he could just be trying to mimic town because he's scum, and it could just come off as noobtown. Anywho, if the slip was more miniscule then I might consider not hammering, but at this point I don't feel the need to make this day last too much longer if we keep the wagon on Hunter.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Alina »

Ha. Oh wow. So Boon, what did Hunter do that made you think he was noobtown between those posts? Perform magic?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Aegor »

For the record, my vote on HS has nothing to do with his "slip." I think 5 scum for 21 players is unlikely.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Now for
Alina
:

In post 150, Alina wrote:farside22 keeps saying things that I've thought/things I agree with. It's nice.

Only thing noteworthy in this post is the slight buddying of Farside. Not a dead giveaway (too soon?), but definitely something that may help keep her under the radar in a planned NK of Farside.

You're very wishy-washy, especially in instances like:
In post 289, Alina wrote:Eh, that's what I felt when I was reading some of your posts. I also feel that in some posts you're trying really, really hard to look town and all exasperated and stuff, particularly your 187. Though that might just be the way you type sometimes, that's how it came across to me.

Your reads list in Post #509 is a nice format, but doesn't give much info. You had mentioned a decent number of people in your prior posts, but not as many as you give a read for. You then do a more detailed list in Post #748, but that's when your "computer froze and you lost a bunch of stuff, OMG LOL" (obviously paraphrasing). You were definitely more vehement against Hunter in that post than you seem to be now, and as far as I can tell he's just made himself weirder/scummier so far.

As a whole, I'm still leaning town with you since you are actively engaging pretty much everyone, both by responding to them and asking questions. You're also, for the most part, explaining your actions, which seem in line with town motivation. If anything, I'd like to see you be a bit more decisive, though I understand your hesitation with the current wagon and not wanting to quicklynch so early.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It was before I ISO'd Alina and found her original starting of a Hunter wagon and then her stopping it. And her indecisiveness is scummy. she doesn't fully commit to anything. Not being the front liner doesn't bring much attention to her thus making her 'seem' town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Shaddow - Thoughts on Aegor?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1233, Aegor wrote:For the record, my vote on HS has nothing to do with his "slip." I think 5 scum for 21 players is unlikely.

Really? Do you think there are less? I was thinking there'd have to be 5 or 6..how many are typically in games this size?

In post 1234, shaddowez wrote:Now for Alina:

In post 150, Alina wrote:farside22 keeps saying things that I've thought/things I agree with. It's nice.

Only thing noteworthy in this post is the slight buddying of Farside. Not a dead giveaway (too soon?), but definitely something that may help keep her under the radar in a planned NK of Farside.

You're very wishy-washy, especially in instances like:

In post 289, Alina wrote:Eh, that's what I felt when I was reading some of your posts. I also feel that in some posts you're trying really, really hard to look town and all exasperated and stuff, particularly your 187. Though that might just be the way you type sometimes, that's how it came across to me.

Your reads list in Post #509 is a nice format, but doesn't give much info. You had mentioned a decent number of people in your prior posts, but not as many as you give a read for. You then do a more detailed list in Post #748, but that's when your "computer froze and you lost a bunch of stuff, OMG LOL" (obviously paraphrasing). You were definitely more vehement against Hunter in that post than you seem to be now, and as far as I can tell he's just made himself weirder/scummier so far.

As a whole, I'm still leaning town with you since you are actively engaging pretty much everyone, both by responding to them and asking questions. You're also, for the most part, explaining your actions, which seem in line with town motivation. If anything, I'd like to see you be a bit more decisive, though I understand your hesitation with the current wagon and not wanting to quicklynch so early.

OMG LOL I don't talk like that. :(

And okay, I'll do just that.~

VOTE: Boonskiies

He's contradicted himself a bajillion times by now. I'm happy with this for now.

Pedit: Wait so because of ME you started thinking Hunter was town? How does that make any sense? Even more happy with this now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Inb4 she takes it off when I get around L-3. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1235, Boonskiies wrote:It was before I ISO'd Alina and found her original starting of a Hunter wagon and then her stopping it. And her indecisiveness is scummy. she doesn't fully commit to anything. Not being the front liner doesn't bring much attention to her thus making her 'seem' town.

Dude. I just checked my post count. I HAVE OVER 100. HOW AM I NOT A FRONT LINER? It doesn't matter if I'm not leading a thousand lynches, I'm still very present and if you say that there can't be any attention on me you're insane.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1238, Boonskiies wrote:Inb4 she takes it off when I get around L-3. ^

I think I'm actually okay leaving it on until L-0. When you're dead.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

None of my contradictions are really scummy, so I'm actually a little excited to see who jumps on my wagon. I'm gonna guess Aegor, Mirhawk, Hunter, and Adrien.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Well, you're scum. Of course you want me dead.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You might have a lot of posts, but you really aren't super decisive in them. Fluff, yo.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1237, Alina wrote:Really? Do you think there are less? I was thinking there'd have to be 5 or 6..how many are typically in games this size?

I would expect four + an SK or two teams of about 3. Five is possible, I suppose; I should look into more normal setups for fun. The only other normal large I was in was mountainous and was 3 scum v. 14 townies or something.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Alina »

Your logic jumped all over the freaking place. "YOU'RE SCUM WITH HUNTER AND BUSSING HIM. YOU'RE SCUM AND HE'S SCUM AND YOU'RE DEFENDING HIM TO GET TOWN CRED! WAIT WHAT? UHHH I MEAN HE'S TOWN SMILEY FACE. EVEN THOUGH EARLIER I SAID HE'S SUPER SCUM!" I could go on for a long ass time but I think everyone here can see your logic gaps.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

I put all my responses in Italics. I tried to take out unrelated stuff and did my best to make sure context wasn't warped.

In post 964, Juls wrote:First my catch up post (some of it may or may not make sense anymore but I am not editing it)

(some URLs fixed by Toomai)

Spoiler: Page 19 through 39
The AdrienC post 498 is dumb. Nobody is going to claim scum tracker so what's the fucking point?

I was merely pointing out that there can be a scum tracker. He didn't add that he was town in his claim. He just said he was a tracker.

AdrienC - information gathering is not necessarily a town tell. I also hate when people do VCA with no analysis. Information is good, information without analysis is useless.

My intention with that post was for us to see where the consensus was leaning to help us figure out who we were leaning for a lynch. I figured it would help the town narrow down our candidates and make a decision between them. If you don't agree with that, whatever. I was doing what I thought was benefiting us.

AdrienC - LOLOLOLOLOL

For someone who complains a lot about questions not being answered, you don't think I have the right to be annoyed that NO ONE wants to answer this for me?

AdrienC - What?. My vote will reside on this guy until he ceases to exist. I pray a vig has already killed him in the night.

The equivalent of me pondering out loud. Now that we know Sal's role wasn't scum, I know that thought that came to my head was incorrect.

AdrienC translation: I will go whereever the wind of suspicion is blowing

I asked another question and was once again annoyed by it not being answered. I was one of the first people to point at boon that day phase.

LOL, fake..

You sound a lot like Salamance about calling my posts that without explaining it. There comes a point where you guys are just trolling me. And how is me getting as about as emotional as one can get even be defined as fake? That is the textbook definition of real when I'm lashing out in frustration.

Also, I am just coming off a game where scum claimed town-commuter so I REALLY am disliking AdrienC's claim.

I can't help what role I was given.

@farside: Um, I don't think salamance provoked Adrien to claim at all. Adrien did that for no apparent reason.

Post 666

AdrienC - what kinda of sense does this make?

I answered this in Post 721 when Cabd asked me about it in post 718, but I'll answer again. While their role PM remains the same, I want to give a replacement a chance to have their own actions to be reflected on because there is no way in hell Cabd would be able to answer what was going through Salamance's head when Salamance said a lot of what he said. No two minds think exactly alike. Besides, a lot of people were wanting to hear from Clusk's replacement before ending the last day, right? Same concept. It didn't mean I was going to automatically crown the replacement with a townread. I was just going to let the new person's actions be reflected in my read of them and not what the departed player did. If this is a bad thought process, I'll learn that the hard way.

Fantastic analysis by this player. Let's see who actually read it.

You really think highly of yourself. Not saying you didn't have good points in your analysis but the horn-tooting was a bit unnecessary.

I wouldn't know but a question for
SKOT
, do you find this post to be buddying or not? You seem to have some experience with this player.

Who the hell is this guy? How am I on page 30 and seeing this name for the first time? This slot is either scum or seriously needs to replace out because this is unacceptable as town.

Adrien and Alina sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...ugh, you guys need to get a room. {this was petty, but seriously...after the game, you guys should chat...maybe meet up...you are obviously smitten. There's no shame in it, I met my husband online...we have been married 11 years}....I am loopy right now....too much reading.

(This comment is not a game related noted) *blinks* I barely know this girl. She seems cool and all but dang, wasn't expecting that to be brought up. So I'm going to give you the same generic comment I give to some of my real life friends who try to set me up with some random girls: thanks but no thanks, I'll try to find something on my own.

Also, it looks like its multi-ball.

In a game with confirmed vigs, you immediately went to multi-ball (and you didn't sound all that unsure about it), something that I am immediately concerned you brought up without having insider information. It could have been a Vig kill, SK, multi-ball (it technically can't be ruled out), or even a JOAT.

Your next few posts just say that you believe me to be scum without posting evidence (to be fair, you did thoroughly explain why you voted me) then you switched your attention to HS. Then wake prodded you and caused your post 1046, which doesn't have any new evidence and I addressed everything you said in that post in my response above. Also A-D-R-I-
E
-N. Six letters. If you can't be bothered to learn to spell it, call me Ade. Three letters. You continue with Wake and only repeating previously mentioned reasons why you hate me and think I need to die.

I directly responded to any other post you posted directed to me. Are you satisfied with those responses?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1244, Aegor wrote:
In post 1237, Alina wrote:Really? Do you think there are less? I was thinking there'd have to be 5 or 6..how many are typically in games this size?

I would expect four + an SK or two teams of about 3. Five is possible, I suppose; I should look into more normal setups for fun. The only other normal large I was in was mountainous and was 3 scum v. 14 townies or something.

I stand by this, but there is a game that ended with 5 scum, so... Maybe 5 scum is offset by an SK.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm leaving discussion open for both sides. Testing your reactions. You're cautious, Alina. Very cautious. There are a few possibilities when it comes to you; I'm not positive on which, but I do believe you are scum of some sort. You could be a SK for all I know. But you are definitely not vanilla. And unless you are a town PR, which i doubt, but if you are, do not claim...you are scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1242, Boonskiies wrote:Well, you're scum. Of course you want me dead.

Then why aren't you trying to convince people to vote me?

PEDIT: Yes, I'm cautious, you said that 50 times. Stop stating the obvious and try and get scum lynched. Or "is it too hard to get X lynched"? :(

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”