The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:57 am

Post by The Bulge »

Because I think that's a bullshit reason and I was hoping you had something better.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Not_Mafia
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Ooo scum teams fighting it out! Lets watch.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So you're voting me because I said that this post...

In post 237, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Paschendale

I don't like #231 either, reads as forced to me, like "oh whoops silly me"

Is not exactly the same as these posts...

In post 236, snscompt1 wrote:Here you can have mine.

UNVOTE
VOTE PASCH

In post 235, ShadedMelee wrote:
In post 233, bjc wrote:God what a pile of shit. Thanks for the omgus and jeez how can you call me obvious scum and vote a scum lean?

Can we drop the penis measuring and all vote pasch while singing kumbaya?

bjc is damn right about this. Come on people; everyone say: "Baa".

Do i have a double-vote?
VOTE: Paschendale

In post 234, The Bulge wrote:but ... wha?
VOTE: Paschendale

Nowhere did I call them any better or worse or say if they were alignment indicative, just that they were not exactly the same as mine, and your attempt to put them all in one boat and dismiss the rest of Fuzzy's read on you was bad.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Bins »

VOTE: bulge

That's not how you should be reacting to ONE vote on you.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:18 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 253, Bins wrote:VOTE: bulge

That's not how you should be reacting to ONE vote on you.

It's not a reaction to the vote. I'm not targeting fuzzy. In fact, he seems town to me.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:29 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 244, Not_Mafia wrote:You added nothing to what BJC said, there's no way you can characterize your post as any better than Shaded's and SNS's

So I'm thinking Pasch and Bulge are on opposite scum teams

You're the one who put them all in one boat. And I'm not dismissing fuzzy's read, i responded to it already. Pay attention.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 243, The Bulge wrote:Why am I the mindless sheep? Look at the three posts below mine.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:34 am

Post by The Bulge »

The three posts below me voted Pasch. This is fact, and it's all I was saying there.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The Bulge wrote:Why am I the
mindless sheep
? Look at the three posts below mine.

And weren't you voting because I characterised my vote as different to the others?

Fixed your tags.
Last edited by Mist7676 on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Mod Could you fix that tag please?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:38 am

Post by The Bulge »

Read: why am I the
only
mindless sheep.
All that's different about mine is that I was first. I didn't jump on a massive wagon.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Neither Fuzzy nor I nor anyone else has said that you were the only one sheeping. And was that we were voting "all you were saying there" or were you calling us all mindless sheep?
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:28 am

Post by bjc »

I actually think fuzzys post saying "you have splainin to do" hints at him being partners with pasch. Do you or do you not think pasch is a viable wagon?

Not sure what to male of bulge but I don't care as long as pasch flips anti town!
"
I am literally panicking right now because
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think Bulge vs SNS is a pretty good example of the difference between scum flail and town flail but I don't wany the Pasch wagon to dismantle just yet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

By which I mean. Pasch is someone who we need the pressure of a larger wagon on to get results. Bulge is not.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:35 am

Post by bjc »

Pasch wagon = potential lynch wagon, not a pressure wagon.
"
I'm a fucking VT
and it really looks like I'm gonna get lynched and that scares me. I'd like to survive past Day 1.
"
-The great LeMidget
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Paschendale »

I very much do not have any explaining to do. I gave honest reads. If pointing out the scummiest players makes you want to lynch me, then you're probably not trying to help town win. There is absolutely no way to rack up four votes that fast from the simple act of giving a read list and not have there be scum on it. Especially not when there's no actual analysis or reason given for those votes. BJC is definitely scum at this point, trying so damn hard to push a mislynch for no reason. I can definitely see Bulge as scum too for his current flailing. His "reason is my post". No explanation of what he objects to in it, just citing an apparently controvercial topic and picking a side to help contribute to a mislynch without being in a position to take any blame when I flip town. Bins vote is opportunistic as well.

But there is nothing you can pressure out of me, N_M. I haven't lied or been inconsistent (except perhaps that I didn't voice my suspicious of BJC enough from the beginning, despite reading him as scummy since the beginning), nor am I hiding anything. There's nothing to extract from me by voting for me.

Bulge, Bins, and BJC are scum. I have almost no doubt.

@SNS: Are you really so daft as to think that I would stick my neck out to defend you from a bad wagon if I were scum? It would have been easy as hell to pile on your wagon. Don't lash out at townies just because you want someone else besides yourself to be under scrutiny.

To anyone complaining about my reads list, maybe you wanna actually say what you don't like about it, preferably something beyond simply disagreeing with it, and we can talk. But take heart, there's three outed scum already. You're welcome.
bjc
bjc
Mafia Scum
bjc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:09 am

Post by bjc »

Yeah but you are voting a scum lean and notyour totes scum read.

And you need to die.
"
I'm a fucking VT
"
-The great LeMidget
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:12 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 190, snscompt1 wrote:You give many many reasons that no one agrees with, yet you still stand by the fact that I'm scum. Will this be a learning experience for you? Or will you simply ignore everyone again?

I thought I did answer your question.

But I'll be more direct:
Just because many people disagree doesn't mean I'm wrong as exemplified by a recent game in which I was the only person right. You've even said so yourself, you've never lost as scum. I haven't reviewed your games so I don't know if you were lynched and your team still won but that's besides the point. Being the only person who has a perspective or opinion doesn't mean that that perspective or opinion is wrong: it's simply hard for others to accept.

Every game is a learning experience, win or lose.

I'm not ignoring everyone. I'm standing by what I believe in. I'm acknowledging their points and trying to clarify why they're incorrect.

I'm sure you're scum and I'll continue to pursue your lynch. However it's clear that your lynch is not happening right now. Also since there's four other scum I'm still observing interactions.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

@Pasch

Ugh. Why do you have to make me believe you? And calling me daft won't change why I voted you. However, I'm starting to lean bjc scum. Disagreeing with the Bins read though. Hm hm. Yeah. I don't like the people on the wagon.
UNVOTE
VOTE Desp

This is where the wagon should be tbh. We can come back to Pasch later.

@Reineo

Wow. That is the most sincere, heartfelt, and non pompous thing you've said all game. It didn't want to make me strangle you. I see where you're coming from now. You thought for sure(maybe still do) I was scum so you pursued your read hard core.

The problem with your pursuit is that you weren't making good arguments and gave responses like "He's scum, just vote him, he fell into my trap". You never prove anything that way.

Thank you Reineo, for explaining that. You may continue hunting me if you feel you should.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Btw. Never been lynched as scum. Always make it to end game.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why do you keep mentioning that?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 271, Not_Mafia wrote:Why do you keep mentioning that?

He commented on it just now. You did read his post right? I was clarifying since he didn't know.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 267, bjc wrote:Yeah but you are voting a scum lean and notyour totes scum read.

Because you might just be an asshole. I can think of reasons why my read on you could be wrong, even though I feel strongly about it. I can't think of other explanations for Bins' actions, despite being less certain of the initial read.

In post 269, snscompt1 wrote:
@Pasch

Ugh. Why do you have to make me believe you? And calling me daft won't change why I voted you. However, I'm starting to lean bjc scum. Disagreeing with the Bins read though. Hm hm. Yeah. I don't like the people on the wagon.

I'm right a lot more often than people seem to think. I'm fuzzy on why you suspect Desp, though. Could you elaborate?

In post 268, reinoe wrote:Every game is a learning experience, win or lose.

I just really like this and want to quote it for posterity.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Bins »

Your points against me don't even make sense. At least with Wicked I could see where he was coming from and I could respond with points. But how was "posting with clarity" scummy? And I don't see the problem with my vote on Bulge.

I definitely think Bulge is scum but he can be lynched tomorrow.

VOTE: Pasch
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Return to “Completed Open Games”