Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

Dessew wrote: PF didn't give it to me, true, but I assumed it for myself. (If I'd drawn scum, I'd have assumed the Bloodthursty modifier, that sounds cool, too.)

Jokes are fine, but if you don't play to whatever win condition PF gave you, so help me god, I will be pissed about it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 am

Post by popsofctown »

@IAI, reading Cooldog's posts, it seems like he really believes in the wagon. It seems like the sincere honest sort of sheeping.

I'd prefer you and he both do something more effective with your votes though, like Konowa. Or at least goofydood, who refused to answer a question in a manner that has fogged up the town rather than focused it.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:42 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Forgot about this earlier
In post 114, popsofctown wrote:Scum tend to be less motivated and to be having less fun, as a rule. That means they are less likely to read the thread, much like you are less likely to read every word of a boring text than of a good novel.

This is bad reasoning. Do you have experience or knowledge of Konowa specifically?
To be clear: quack
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:53 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 169, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 148, SleepyKrew wrote: so please educate me as to why people do RVS

No. Stop. You are like representative Peter King: stuck 60 years in the past. Constantly bringing up the same thing over, and over again just to squeeze out more content and a marginally justified vote.

More sleepy vote please.
In post 156, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 155, Cyberbob wrote:That just sounds like it's referring to the posts during RVS that don't actually contain a vote

Yup. But some people try to employ it
instead
of RVS. I can't recall seeing it in a looooong time, thankfully.

STAHP

Also, renio's most recent posts have not hit me the right way. Before it seemed like their was some sort of method to the madness but right now it just seems like random questions being thrown around for little to no reason.

Oh you again.
I keep bringing it up because he keeps refusing to answer and other people keep trying to help him avoid the question(s!). How the hell is "squeezing out content" even scummy? That makes 0 sense.
STAHP what? We weren't talking about it anymore. It wasn't even relevant to the game. What's your problem?
What's your read on reinoe now?
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 157, Dessew wrote:Anyway, I was called scum by SK, I'd like to read about it. :)

Because your ISO was just a couple of empty posts beforehand. Let's see what we've got now!
In post 157, Dessew wrote:but SK fisrt posts do tell plenty of people to just lynch him, I mean, SK, you did something dishonest (you said it) and you got called out because of it. What else did you expect?

Huh? Explain what you mean here please?
In post 157, Dessew wrote:Goofy should just answer both questions of SK, they shouldn't be so hard if he's town. (@everyone else: why are you emphasizing only the less relevant question?)

I totally forgot he was avoiding two. Thanks!

In post 170, farside22 wrote:
In post 149, Cyberbob wrote:Also Goofy, no question is too inane in mafia - there is always something that can be read into either the substance or the demeanour of an answer.

Why does sk ignore me when I asked him what the point of the question is? Or why he can't get past page 2.

How about you since you want to call it something.
Why is rvs question important to a person who wanted out of rvs?

Could you talk about something else? I'll explain why it might be important if I ever get a fucking answer.

Hey IAI, you're still voting Cyberbob, but that's not really important so w/e

In post 174, Dessew wrote:what reinoe and SK think about the wagons on them.

I want to call all three scum but that would be dumb so I'll just call the wagon shit and call the people on it shit. I'm most interested in pursuing Goofy, out of those three.

In post 176, popsofctown wrote:reading Cooldog's posts, it seems like he really believes in the wagon. It seems like the sincere honest sort of sheeping.

What makes you think this?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 177, SleepyKrew wrote:Forgot about this earlier
In post 114, popsofctown wrote:Scum tend to be less motivated and to be having less fun, as a rule. That means they are less likely to read the thread, much like you are less likely to read every word of a boring text than of a good novel.

This is bad reasoning. Do you have experience or knowledge of Konowa specifically?

He's human. I'll bet you 1$ he's right handed, and I'll bet you 1$ he plays less motivated as scum. Maybe he's not, and maybe he's not, but probably so
"Well, I..."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Sleepy is ignoring the question from you the only reason for scum reading goofy?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:03 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 180, popsofctown wrote:
In post 177, SleepyKrew wrote:Forgot about this earlier

He's human. I'll bet you 1$ he's right handed, and I'll bet you 1$ he plays less motivated as scum. Maybe he's not, and maybe he's not, but probably so

Before you chop off his hand for being right handed, shouldn't you check to see if he is or not?
And also I think you're just plain wrong about the amount of people who like to play as scum. And also that townies read everything thoroughly?
I really should let Konowa post though.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:04 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 181, farside22 wrote:Sleepy is ignoring the question from you the only reason for scum reading goofy?

He's ignoring the questions from me, and is doing nothing else except making a big show about ignoring the questions from me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:07 am

Post by farside22 »

You know let's ask something relevant.

Pops: what are your thoughts on goofy? Do you think the question sk is asking is alignment indictive. As far as the rvs goes? Just to be fair I think the question about goify's read early on sk is more worth pursing.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 183, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 181, farside22 wrote:Sleepy is ignoring the question from you the only reason for scum reading goofy?

He's ignoring the questions from me, and is doing nothing else except making a big show about ignoring the questions from me.

Tell you what I'll be the bigger person for a moment.

goofy has been around if he doesn't come in to post content today I will drop the bitchy remarks and vote for him.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:13 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 185, farside22 wrote:
In post 183, SleepyKrew wrote:

Tell you what I'll be the bigger person for a moment.

goofy has been around if he doesn't come in to post content today I will drop the bitchy remarks and vote for him.

how kind of you
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 am

Post by reinoe »

Oh wait what? Are you talking about me? What questions am I refusing to answer?
Certainly not this one because it was directed to you...

SleepKrew wrote:I'll address other reinoe stuff when I get home later. Keep preachin, bob.

pops, do you not buy that Konowa hadn't read when he made his first post?

reinoe wrote:
If he[[KONOWA]] had not read the thread then how could anything have " sounded about right"?
[/spoiler]
Please excuse the weird formatting. Weird stuff happens when you try to get rid of quote tunnels.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:32 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Is it just me or is this game hard to follow? I blame SK and reinoe.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 171, reinoe wrote:
Also, renio's most recent posts have not hit me the right way. Before it seemed like their was some sort of method to the madness but right now it just seems like random questions being thrown around for little to no reason.

Phone posting. Examples plz.

Asking which of the three are scum. Seems like just fishing for useless information.
In post 176, popsofctown wrote:

do something more effective with your votes though, like Konowa. Or at least goofydood

Look, we got something with sleepy if we can get some pressure on. konowa hasn't posted enough yet to warrent a wagon and goofy is doing a good enough job exposing whatever his exposing on his own. My vote is best served on SK where we can get some reactions because of it.
In post 178, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 148, SleepyKrew wrote: so please educate me as to why people do RVS

No. Stop. You are like representative Peter King: stuck 60 years in the past. Constantly bringing up the same thing over, and over again just to squeeze out more content and a marginally justified vote.

More sleepy vote please.
In post 156, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 155, Cyberbob wrote:That just sounds like it's referring to the posts during RVS that don't actually contain a vote

Yup. But some people try to employ it
instead
of RVS. I can't recall seeing it in a looooong time, thankfully.

STAHP

Oh you again.
I keep bringing it up because he keeps refusing to answer and other people keep trying to help him avoid the question(s!). How the hell is "squeezing out content" even scummy? That makes 0 sense.
STAHP what? We weren't talking about it anymore. It wasn't even relevant to the game. What's your problem?
What's your read on reinoe now?

If I hear you talk about RVS one more time I'm going ask for a mass claim in the hopes there is a day vig so that he can shoot you for the sake of my sanity. You are trying to squeeze a dry orange to look town. STAHP.
after a wank.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:07 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 188, RedCoyote wrote:Is it just me or is this game hard to follow? I blame SK and reinoe.

It really isn't, and you shouldn't be making excuses instead of contributing.

That's nice CooLDoG. Keep up the good work.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:15 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 176, popsofctown wrote:@IAI, reading Cooldog's posts, it seems like he really believes in the wagon. It seems like the sincere honest sort of sheeping.

I'd prefer you and he both do something more effective with your votes though, like Konowa. Or at least goofydood, who refused to answer a question in a manner that has fogged up the town rather than focused it.

Not feeling either of them strongly enough, though I agree with Farside that if goofydood doesn't appear soon and produce some reads, I'll be happy to my vote there.

In post 188, RedCoyote wrote:Is it just me or is this game hard to follow? I blame SK and reinoe.

What does this post have to do with the game?

pops, what's your read on RC?

In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:Look, we got something with sleepy if we can get some pressure on. konowa hasn't posted enough yet to warrent a wagon and goofy is doing a good enough job exposing whatever his exposing on his own. My vote is best served on SK where we can get some reactions because of it.

What reactions are you expecting?

In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:
If I hear you talk about RVS one more time I'm going ask for a mass claim in the hopes there is a day vig so that he can shoot you for the sake of my sanity. You are trying to squeeze a dry orange to look town. STAHP.

Mass claim on your mind, huh? Why would anyone need a mass claim to uncover a day vig anyway? That doesn't make sense.

unvote CyberBob
vote CoolDog

For the record, if anyone wants a CyberBob wagon, I'm game there too.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:22 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:goofy is doing a good enough job exposing whatever his exposing on his own.

What does this mean?
Also you seem to have missed a question I asked you because you were too busy threatening me by saying you'd convince other people to do stuff to me. It's at the bottom of the quote that you threatened me for.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:26 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 189, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 171, reinoe wrote:

Phone posting. Examples plz.

Asking which of the three are scum. Seems like just fishing for useless information.

I suppose it would look that way, but I was assuming people would also specify whom would be scum in such sets and why. My fault for not being clearer. Also my fault for not following up...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:31 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 102, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 96, reinoe wrote:Hey cooldog, farside, and red coyote, how many scum in here...

[konowa, sleepykrew, cyberbob]

What is this supposed to accomplish?

It allows me to cross reference some players to see if they have the same scum reads as I do. If I'm way off then I should re-asses. If multiple players have the same scumreads as I do then it let's me know I'm on the right track.

You can find out more about how to play mafia here.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:36 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 160, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 96, reinoe wrote:
Hey cooldog, farside, and red coyote, how many scum in here...

Why did you pick those three to ask? Appeal to authority?

(my answer is 1 by the way)

I've played with farside before but can't remember where. RedCoyote I've played with before and he was our MVP as the vig. Cooldog I thought I played with before but I actually don't that's the case.

Also which one do you think is scum of the three?

Selkie
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

IAI, Redcoyote can be hard to read, but I'm getting a lack of initiative from him today that is pretty scummy, especially given his meta. Even in a game that's somewhat dense, I expect more to resonate when I read his posts.

I tend to hate hate hate "punish people for posting" strategies, they are not protown at all. Not voting Konowa because he hasn't said enough to fill up the evidence room yet means redirecting attention to players who are active enough that we can read them better in subsequent days. The trend can discourage town aggregate post counts too, which is bad.

Konowa has enough scumminess per post density to outweigh most other verbose players anyway.

@farside22: it would be protown to ignore the "what does RVS mean" question if goofy thought it was not useful and would create more distraction than good. Once sleepykrew starts spamming the question to get a response, it becomes antitown to refuse to answer, any answer would shut him up and clear the game. goofy's refusal to answer is scummy to me for that reason, it seems like he is more concerned about the risk of a little exposure of his own posting than he is about letting the thread get on with things.
I don't think the results of the question would have been alignment indicative, but skrew seems to think so, so he might as well have humored him.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:33 am

Post by popsofctown »

IAI's last post smells kind of bad ftr
"Well, I..."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 195, reinoe wrote:
In post 160, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 96, reinoe wrote:
Hey cooldog, farside, and red coyote, how many scum in here...

Why did you pick those three to ask? Appeal to authority?

(my answer is 1 by the way)

I've played with farside before but can't remember where. RedCoyote I've played with before and he was our MVP as the vig. Cooldog I thought I played with before but I actually don't that's the case.

Also which one do you think is scum of the three?

The game was a take on duck, duck goose and I was bp town that got lynched for not continuing my tunnel scum read on bulb.
1 scum read in that group for me. I'm voting for him.
Not sure about cooldog but sk is the annoying puppy that is going to probably be your tunnel for this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 197, popsofctown wrote:IAI's last post smells kind of bad ftr

I some days wonder at some players reasons for voting if I missed some drug binge or the session of people's brain being replaced by mush.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”