Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mm, scratch that. I guess he has been posting a lot. Him and I have been posting a lot at different times I guess, as he hasn't seemed like a front runner in posting to me, and more of just a, oh it's him, okay whatever kind of thing.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think they've posted enough to develop a read on. Why do you find Burning Town scummy?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

B_Town seems like he's not reading the whole game to me. It's as if he reads the most recent page and then says something pretty obvious.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In their defense, that is a hydra for you. But I'd like to point out from Burning_Earth's posts mainly is the one I believe isn't reading completely and mainly just lurking. I don't get the town read.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reasonable that there's an Odd-Night Vig, because an Even-Night Vig died. That in no way means there is, but probable. Regardless of one's stance on pro-Town kills, there may very well be an Odd-Night Vig, and I suspect we're looking at multiball.

@everyone:
At this point, does anyone else feel like Wake has something nefarious to gain by getting other people to believe there are two vigs? I really cannot understand his factually untenable and weird push for the two-vig theory, which has never made any sense. Now he has started ignoring posts that explain why his theory makes no sense
while continuing to peddle it upon on us

In post 1923, Alina wrote:
Let's lynch Boonskiies, guys.

Boonskiies is not getting lynched. I will not allow the lynch to go through. Please turn your attention elsewhere.

In post 1942, Alina wrote:
BP
Wake
Burning_TowN

Explain all three of these, please. With reference to specific posts. If they are that town to you, I want something more concrete than "feel" or "posting style is town" or some such nonsense.

Also, I want to know because those three are the closest I have to scumreads at the moment.

In post 1947, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1944, Boonskiies wrote:And I'm very confused with your super town reads on BP, Aero, and Burning Town.

Why are the BP and Burning ones confusing?

Explain why they are town, specifically.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Guys, I've been saying this for a while now...

ALINA = SCUM.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:

@everyone:
At this point, does anyone else feel like Wake has something nefarious to gain by getting other people to believe there are two vigs? I really cannot understand his factually untenable and weird push for the two-vig theory, which has never made any sense. Now he has started ignoring posts that explain why his theory makes no sense

Yea, I don't quite understand it either. Maybe he's an SK trying to throw us off of the trail by making us believe there's a Vig? That's the only thing I can think of that would make any sense.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1923, Alina wrote:I knew Alinaskiies was the better one!

He's been a read for this whole game for me guys, want a reason, check my like 10 page argument with him.

Actually not this whole game but I didn't want to edit the quote that much. Only since the argument thingamajig.

Alina works to avoid mastin sized posts. This is appreciated.

~~~~

In post 1933, Not_Mafia wrote:I forgot how little pressure you need to flail

VOTE: TheWayItEnds

This was my biggest read day 1 and replacement could do with some pressure.

Statistically the person that calls someone else on flailing is more likely to be scum than the person flailing.

~~~~

In post 1953, Boonskiies wrote:In their defense, that is a hydra for you. But I'd like to point out from Burning_Earth's posts mainly is the one I believe isn't reading completely and mainly just lurking. I don't get the town read.

We don't require your defense.

In post 1937, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1935, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 1934, Boonskiies wrote:
FoS: Am_Mafia

You mind explaining that?

No.

This is why. You are my strongest scumread.

~tn5421
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1948, Boonskiies wrote:I don't believe they've said nearly enough to get a super town read quite yet, especially Burning Town. If anything I'd have Burning Town in the nearing scum read, but not completely convinced due to not enough evidence/debatable arguments. BP has sounded town with his posts, but I don't think it's super town sounding. Anyone can sound super town.

Then why don't
you
sound super town? :P

In post 1953, Boonskiies wrote:In their defense, that is a hydra for you. But I'd like to point out from Burning_Earth's posts mainly is the one I believe isn't reading completely and mainly just lurking. I don't get the town read.

Leaning town on TN, not on Burning_Earth. He's...there.

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:Boonskiies is not getting lynched. I will not allow the lynch to go through. Please turn your attention elsewhere.

Why are you so certain that he's town? Seriously, what did he do? Point it out. Please. If I'm wrong, I would like to know that I'm wrong.

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:Explain all three of these, please. With reference to specific posts. If they are that town to you, I want something more concrete than "feel" or "posting style is town" or some such nonsense.

Working on it, but I'm gonna make some food and eat so it'll be a while before the full thing is up. I've finished Wake so far and I'll do the other two and then do a writeup tonight.

In post 1955, Boonskiies wrote:Guys, I've been saying this for a while now...

ALINA = SCUM.

If you end up flipping town and this isn't just a schtick, I'm going to laugh at you after this.

In post 1957, Burning_TowN wrote:Alina works to avoid mastin sized posts. This is appreciated.

? What do you mean by this? I basically jokingly took Boonskiies's posts and replaced the "She's/her's" with "Him/he"s lol. But in all honestly that is pretty much the best way for me to point at why I suspect him.

With Adrien, I realize that he might not have exactly been breadcrumbing odd night commuter and maybe just normal commuter in general. It's not really a specifically "odd night" only breadcrumb. Kind of hurts him a bit back for me and he's back in the flip-flop zone with Boonie bear.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

@Aero
No that wouldn't work. There's been a kill each night and he's implying an odd night vig. As most serial killers have to kill every night that wouldn't take him far. The only real reason I can think of is that he is an odd night vig and he doesn't want to get lynched if he has to claim.

I suppose it could also be setup for a fakeclaim later, but this would probably fall through as he wouldn't actually have a separate kill from the rest of the scum team.

@B_Town
Actually you are pretty quiet considering you're two people.

Where do you stand on Alina, Aegor, Adrien, and Aero.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm town, Alina. Why would that be funny?

@Burning - wasn't defending, I believe you could be scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Welp, Boonskies said he was town, he must be town.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1959, Mirhawk wrote:The only real reason I can think of is that he is an odd night vig and he doesn't want to get lynched if he has to claim.

I was thinking this, but I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to put that thought into the scum's heads.

In post 1960, Boonskiies wrote:I'm town, Alina. Why would that be funny?

You'll see. :wink:

PEDIT: He makes a solid case for himself. No idea why I ever suspected him!
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D3-2
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
L-7
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
L-7
TheWayItEnds
Wake88
L-7
Aegor
Burning_TowN
L-8
shaddowez
L-8
Mirhawk
L-8
Not_Mafia
L-8
Aegor
L-7
BP
TheWayItEnds
L-7
Not_Mafia
Boonskiies
L-6
Burning_TowN, Alina
BroodKingEXE
L-8
Juls
L-8
Aeronaut
L-7
Mirhawk
BP
L-8
Alina
L-7
Boonskiies
Not voting:
Sharpest-knife-on-tree, Wake88, shaddowez, BroodKingEXE, Juls, Aeronaut
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Current deadline14/08/2014 16:58 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-14 16:58:24)
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

VOTE: Boonskies
Reading up right now.
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by shaddowez »

BP - I know you said you'd vote Aegor if HS flipped town, but do you have any more evidence for the vote, or theories on who else may be scum?

I can't place my finger on exactly why just yet, and I actually kinda hate to admit this, but something is bugging me and I'm starting to agree with Boon. I'm not saying I think Boon is town just yet, but Alina's posts have begun to rub me the wrong way. Except for the Boon push, there's been a lot if indecision, a lot of reactionary posts, and while there have been questions based on other posts there's not a lot of info she seems to be putting out there. Definitely more info gathering than some are doing, but something just isn't feeling right.

I'm about ready to vote Brood to apply some pressure....he's been very quiet the entire game, has been online and posting elsewhere since this day started and still hasn't posted here. As a matter of fact, for now
VOTE: Broodking

I'm still not comfortable with Aegor, though I do like most of his Post #1954

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:@everyone: At this point, does anyone else feel like Wake has something nefarious to gain by getting other people to believe there are two vigs? I really cannot understand his factually untenable and weird push for the two-vig theory, which has never made any sense. Now he has started ignoring posts that explain why his theory makes no sense while continuing to peddle it upon on us.

It is odd, but I don't think it's necessarily nefarious. The worst case scenario I could think of from it would be a roleclaim, and it's a really bad try at that if that's what it is.

P-Edit
: Wow, ninja'd by Brood. Not changing my vote yet. Also, see my Post #1205 for previous reads on him.
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Alina »

@Shaddowez

What info am I supposed to be putting out, exactly? If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them.
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

@Aegor (response to
Spoiler:
In post 1954, Aegor wrote:
In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reasonable that there's an Odd-Night Vig, because an Even-Night Vig died. That in no way means there is, but probable. Regardless of one's stance on pro-Town kills, there may very well be an Odd-Night Vig, and I suspect we're looking at multiball.

@everyone:

In post 1923, Alina wrote:

Boonskiies is not getting lynched. I will not allow the lynch to go through. Please turn your attention elsewhere.

In post 1942, Alina wrote:
BP
Wake
Burning_TowN

Explain all three of these, please. With reference to specific posts. If they are that town to you, I want something more concrete than "feel" or "posting style is town" or some such nonsense.

Also, I want to know because those three are the closest I have to scumreads at the moment.

In post 1947, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1944, Boonskiies wrote:And I'm very confused with your super town reads on BP, Aero, and Burning Town.

Why are the BP and Burning ones confusing?

Explain why they are town, specifically.

His insistence on the Vig is strange, but kinda of a logical conclusion from my POV. At first, glance it makes sense to have odd-even, but if you really think about it they are not mutually inclusive. The he made after the night on the subject seemed off to me. He asks a lot of questions, which with a little thought he could answer himself. It doesn't feel like reaction questions at all either. Kinda of the definition of fluff imo.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'll be back tomorrow to play; I've been pretty busy with work.

What I will say is this:

1) I think it's reasonable to suspect that there may be an Odd-Night Town Vigilante.
2) In a game this big, it's plausible that there is an Even and Odd version of a power role.
3) I would suspect the same if an Even-Night Cop died, that there may be an Odd-Night Cop as well. In fact I just modded a game with that Setup offsite.
4) And if that's true, then Night 1 is suspicious, because an Even-Night Vig died, and I reckon that an Odd-Night Vig was active during that Night.
5) And just theorizing a bit, Night 2 is really odd. There's no Even-Night Vig to kill someone during Night 2. So sans the Even and having the Odd out of commission until Night 3, why were there two kills? That leads me to think we're looking at multiball. It could just be my own faulty perspective on these things, but I think it's important to throw my thoughts out there while I still can.
6) Lastly, assuming two non-Vig entities killed reinoe and NS during Night 2 (I'm assuming we're looking at two Scum factions), how does that explain Night 1?
7) Could it be that the Even-Night Vig killed Cabd or Farside, a Scum faction killed the other, and then the remaining Scum faction was blocked... or couldn't perform the kill? That is what I simply wondering.

Now to those who "seem" to think it is strange for me to muse on these possibilities, at least someone is wondering about this part of the game.

I'm of the notion that Scum have to fabricate reasons to Scumread Townies.

So, BroodKingEXE Aeronaut and others, would you please elaborate further on what exactly you find so off and wrong about my musings? I get the sense that some here don't particularly like that I'm prodding about on the Even/Odd Night Vig issue. That I find interesting, in that suspecting there may be an Odd-Night Vig and multiball is quite reasonable, and wise to assume, in order for Town to be safer in this game.

As per the rules, Toomai deleted all the bold in this post because there was way too much of it (i.e. the whole list was bolded).
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Could the "#)" be bolded, please?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 1969, Wake1 wrote:Could the "#)" be bolded, please?
No. I restrict editing players' posts to upholding the ruleset and fixing broken formatting. The bold in your post did not appear broken, and it was excessive, so I removed it per the rules and do not intend to alter it further.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I'll be back tomorrow to play; I've been pretty busy with work.

What I will say is this:

1)
I think it's reasonable to suspect that there may be an Odd-Night Town Vigilante.
2)
In a game this big, it's plausible that there is an Even and Odd version of a power role.
3)
I would suspect the same if an Even-Night Cop died, that there may be an Odd-Night Cop as well. In fact I just modded a game with that Setup offsite.
4)
And if that's true, then Night 1 is suspicious, because an Even-Night Vig died, and I reckon that an Odd-Night Vig was active during that Night.
5)
And just theorizing a bit, Night 2 is really odd. There's no Even-Night Vig to kill someone during Night 2. So sans the Even and having the Odd out of commission until Night 3, why were there two kills? That leads me to think we're looking at multiball. It could just be my own faulty perspective on these things, but I think it's important to throw my thoughts out there while I still can.
6)
Lastly, assuming two non-Vig entities killed reinoe and NS during Night 2 (I'm assuming we're looking at two Scum factions), how does that explain Night 1?
7)
Could it be that the Even-Night Vig killed Cabd or Farside, a Scum faction killed the other, and then the remaining Scum faction was blocked... or couldn't perform the kill? That is what I simply wondering.

Now to those who "seem" to think it is strange for me to muse on these possibilities, at least someone is wondering about this part of the game.

So, BroodKingEXE Aeronaut and others, would you please elaborate further on what exactly you find so off and wrong about my musings? I get the sense that some here don't particularly like that I'm prodding about on the Even/Odd Night Vig issue. That I find interesting, in that suspecting there may be an Odd-Night Vig and multiball is quite reasonable, and wise to assume, in order for Town to be safer in this game.[/quote]
— House*
— Nosferatu*
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

Spoiler: @Wake
In post 1971, Wake1 wrote:I'll be back tomorrow to play; I've been pretty busy with work.

What I will say is this:

1)
I think it's reasonable to suspect that there may be an Odd-Night Town Vigilante.
2)
In a game this big, it's plausible that there is an Even and Odd version of a power role.
3)
I would suspect the same if an Even-Night Cop died, that there may be an Odd-Night Cop as well. In fact I just modded a game with that Setup offsite.
4)
And if that's true, then Night 1 is suspicious, because an Even-Night Vig died, and I reckon that an Odd-Night Vig was active during that Night.
5)
And just theorizing a bit, Night 2 is really odd. There's no Even-Night Vig to kill someone during Night 2. So sans the Even and having the Odd out of commission until Night 3, why were there two kills? That leads me to think we're looking at multiball. It could just be my own faulty perspective on these things, but I think it's important to throw my thoughts out there while I still can.
6)
Lastly, assuming two non-Vig entities killed reinoe and NS during Night 2 (I'm assuming we're looking at two Scum factions), how does that explain Night 1?
7)
Could it be that the Even-Night Vig killed Cabd or Farside, a Scum faction killed the other, and then the remaining Scum faction was blocked... or couldn't perform the kill? That is what I simply wondering.

So, BroodKingEXE Aeronaut and others, would you please elaborate further on what exactly you find so off and wrong about my musings? I get the sense that some here don't particularly like that I'm prodding about on the Even/Odd Night Vig issue. That I find interesting, in that suspecting there may be an Odd-Night Vig and multiball is quite reasonable, and wise to assume, in order for Town to be safer in this game.

I just don't like how you're putting out a bunch of hypothetics. Sure we can assume there could be an Odd-Even Vig setup, but we can't know for sure. If that's your justification for a multiball so be it, but all this speculation is useless unless you see a scum team that fits this profile or if it has a dominant playstyle or some useful meta analysis. Talking about setup gets us no where unless we are talking about players in their game and how their posts suggests some sort of action. I mean the discussion of the above post basically ends at 7, I can't disprove what you're saying until I at least have connections between a couple of players that seem scummy.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1968, Wake1 wrote:I'll be back tomorrow to play; I've been pretty busy with work.

What I will say is this:

1) I think it's reasonable to suspect that there may be an Odd-Night Town Vigilante.
2) In a game this big, it's plausible that there is an Even and Odd version of a power role.
3) I would suspect the same if an Even-Night Cop died, that there may be an Odd-Night Cop as well. In fact I just modded a game with that Setup offsite.
4) And if that's true, then Night 1 is suspicious, because an Even-Night Vig died, and I reckon that an Odd-Night Vig was active during that Night.
5) And just theorizing a bit, Night 2 is really odd. There's no Even-Night Vig to kill someone during Night 2. So sans the Even and having the Odd out of commission until Night 3, why were there two kills? That leads me to think we're looking at multiball. It could just be my own faulty perspective on these things, but I think it's important to throw my thoughts out there while I still can.
6) Lastly, assuming two non-Vig entities killed reinoe and NS during Night 2 (I'm assuming we're looking at two Scum factions), how does that explain Night 1?
7) Could it be that the Even-Night Vig killed Cabd or Farside, a Scum faction killed the other, and then the remaining Scum faction was blocked... or couldn't perform the kill? That is what I simply wondering.

As per the rules, Toomai deleted all the bold in this post because there was way too much of it (i.e. the whole list was bolded).

This post is bad.

Why is this post bad? It does nothing at all. You engage in baseless speculation, then ask us why we don't like it, then some more speculation WHICH COULD A REASONABLE CONCLUSION BUT DOESNT!

Basically, I'd like your next post to have something that we actually care about. If you continue to only do setup speculation, I will assume that you are scum.

B_E
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1914, TheWayItEnds wrote:Because its hard to have an opinion on anyone in the game having read exactly none of the game.

So....

This guy is town, I think.

B_E

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”