Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1971, Wake1 wrote:I'll be back tomorrow to play; I've been pretty busy with work.

What I will say is this:

1)
I think it's reasonable to suspect that there may be an Odd-Night Town Vigilante.
2)
In a game this big, it's plausible that there is an Even and Odd version of a power role.
3)
I would suspect the same if an Even-Night Cop died, that there may be an Odd-Night Cop as well. In fact I just modded a game with that Setup offsite.
4)
And if that's true, then Night 1 is suspicious, because an Even-Night Vig died, and I reckon that an Odd-Night Vig was active during that Night.
5)
And just theorizing a bit, Night 2 is really odd. There's no Even-Night Vig to kill someone during Night 2. So sans the Even and having the Odd out of commission until Night 3, why were there two kills? That leads me to think we're looking at multiball. It could just be my own faulty perspective on these things, but I think it's important to throw my thoughts out there while I still can.
6)
Lastly, assuming two non-Vig entities killed reinoe and NS during Night 2 (I'm assuming we're looking at two Scum factions), how does that explain Night 1?
7)
Could it be that the Even-Night Vig killed Cabd or Farside, a Scum faction killed the other, and then the remaining Scum faction was blocked... or couldn't perform the kill? That is what I simply wondering.

Now to those who "seem" to think it is strange for me to muse on these possibilities, at least someone is wondering about this part of the game.

I'm of the notion that Scum have to fabricate reasons to Scumread Townies.

So, BroodKingEXE Aeronaut and others, would you please elaborate further on what exactly you find so off and wrong about my musings? I get the sense that some here don't particularly like that I'm prodding about on the Even/Odd Night Vig issue. That I find interesting, in that suspecting there may be an Odd-Night Vig and multiball is quite reasonable, and wise to assume, in order for Town to be safer in this game.
[/quote]

Oh this is the same
Profile Links: tn5421 | Burning_Earth
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1934, Boonskiies wrote:
FoS: Am_Mafia

In post 1937, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1935, TheAdrienC wrote:
In post 1934, Boonskiies wrote:
FoS: Am_Mafia

You mind explaining that?

No.

What does a naked FoS even do? I'm sure Tn mentioned this already, but this is bad.
Burning_TowN
Burning_TowN
Townie
Burning_TowN
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Burning_TowN »

In post 1953, Boonskiies wrote:In their defense, that is a hydra for you. But I'd like to point out from Burning_Earth's posts mainly is the one I believe isn't reading completely and mainly just lurking. I don't get the town read.

Where are the reasons for me being scum?

B_E
Alina
Alina
Mafia Scum
Alina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Alina »

In post 1977, Burning_TowN wrote:
In post 1953, Boonskiies wrote:In their defense, that is a hydra for you. But I'd like to point out from Burning_Earth's posts mainly is the one I believe isn't reading completely and mainly just lurking. I don't get the town read.

Where are the reasons for me being scum?

B_E

I swear I have some sort of magical psychic ray because whenever I check the thread there's a new post like two seconds ago...

I'd like to know that too, actually. I finished your writeup last night(I only have BPs left and I'll finish it after I get sleep..have not gotten enough yet but imsomnia sucks so :/) and here's a direct quote from the end here:

"After going through and writing all this... I really don't have even a fourth to say about B_E as I do on Wake. They've really not done that much to set off my scum radar, and their thought processes seem followable. I'd like to know why people(Aegor, really, I don't recall anyone else voicing suspicion of them?) think they could be scum because I'm just not seeing it." Boon has voiced suspicion as well now I see so I'll add that in. That's not the whole thing because the formatting is kind of wonky because I was writing it out in notepad so I'll wait a bit to actually post it. Way too tired right now to go through and do the last writeup and stuff. It'll be up tomorrow(well...it's today now, but w/e) for sure however.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:
In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reasonable that there's an Odd-Night Vig, because an Even-Night Vig died. That in no way means there is, but probable. Regardless of one's stance on pro-Town kills, there may very well be an Odd-Night Vig, and I suspect we're looking at multiball.

@everyone:
At this point, does anyone else feel like Wake has something nefarious to gain by getting other people to believe there are two vigs? I really cannot understand his factually untenable and weird push for the two-vig theory, which has never made any sense. Now he has started ignoring posts that explain why his theory makes no sense
while continuing to peddle it upon on us

In post 1923, Alina wrote:
Let's lynch Boonskiies, guys.

Boonskiies is not getting lynched. I will not allow the lynch to go through. Please turn your attention elsewhere.

In post 1942, Alina wrote:
BP
Wake
Burning_TowN

Explain all three of these, please. With reference to specific posts. If they are that town to you, I want something more concrete than "feel" or "posting style is town" or some such nonsense.

Also, I want to know because those three are the closest I have to scumreads at the moment.

In post 1947, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1944, Boonskiies wrote:And I'm very confused with your super town reads on BP, Aero, and Burning Town.

Why are the BP and Burning ones confusing?

Explain why they are town, specifically.

About Wake. I had the same thought as Mirhawk but didn't want to say it. If he odd night vig and made eother of those kills I'd PL him as vigs are usually antitown and he'd probably make another omgus kill like Juls or something. I read his other games and my "how can this come from town?" Read disapaited and he's displaying exactly the kind of arrogance and indignation he does as town and I don't think he's capable of faking it. He's not a lynch I'd do anything to prevent though.

About BP and BT, I'm relatively meh on both but I wanted to know why he found those amazingly confusing townreads. I can see both.

And Wake. With all your lecturing and grandstanding about working with town and questioning could ypu please start actually responding to our posts. Y9ur setup spec is pointless and pure guesswork. I don't see what you expect to gain from it
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm online.

If you want me to answer all your questions to the best of my ability, please ask away.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1904, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reasonable that there's an Odd-Night Vig, because an Even-Night Vig died. That in no way means there is, but probable. Regardless of one's stance on pro-Town kills, there may very well be an Odd-Night Vig, and I suspect we're looking at multiball.

Why does even-night vig automagically imply an odd night vig? Do you honestly see a vig making either of those kills? If you think it's mutiball now then why were there not 3 kills N1?

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:Were there any other PR claims? The reason I ask is because, if there were, why didn't Scum target them?

SKOT claimed tracker D1 then it became even night tracker D2. He tracked me last night to nowhere

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:An Odd-Night Town Commuter would seem like a threat for Scum on those Nights.

Not when the alleged odd night commuter is lynchbait

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:Whether both of them are Town, Scum, or a mix of either is a good question.

How is this a useful discussion and how will it be anything but pure guesswork?

There's a link to a post Aegor wants you to respond to in my post directed. No more excuses for 'missing' these posts
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Directed at him*. The post which happens to be directly above yours
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:51 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1954, Aegor wrote:

@everyone:
At this point, does anyone else feel like Wake has something nefarious to gain by getting other people to believe there are two vigs? I really cannot understand his factually untenable and weird push for the two-vig theory, which has never made any sense. Now he has started ignoring posts that explain why his theory makes no sense
while continuing to peddle it upon on us

See, when I start sensing hyperbole, you climb up my list. Especially when you start trying to paint it something different from reality. My contention is that it's reasonable to suspect there's an Odd-Night Vigilante to complement the Even-Night Vigilante. I would do the same if an Even-Night Doctor died in a Large 21-player game. It's common sense to think that that
might
be in the game. That Aegor argues that it's "factually untenable" that makes no sense... tells me he has an ulterior reason to try and quash even the suggestion that there may be two Town Vigs. I do tend to ignore stupid posts, and annoying and noisy ones, too.
I
am a voice of reason, in that I don't viciously fight against the mere possibility of a certain Normal role being included in a Large Normal. I'm not saying I'm a PR, but if I didn't know better I'd say I feel like I'm being prodded by Scum to discern if I'm one. And for the record my theory makes perfect sense, because it's
entirely possible
that the role is at play. You seem to argue against just the possibility, so I want answers from you on
why

If there's something I hate as Town, it's players trying to keep me from inquiring into things.
That
will pique my interest in a hurry.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1936, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 1917, Not_Mafia wrote:Adrien for his bad claim and abject refusal to respond to the case on him.

Aeronaut for whiteknighting the HS lynch. also didn't like his reaction just now or to Reinoe's "reaction test" thing

What about his claim is bad? Where would I look to find the case on him?

Let me go read Aero's ISO

Still could use answers for these NM.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm phoneposting but ctrl+f commuter in Adrien's iso and look early in Jul's iso and Alina late day 2
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What what purpose does your set-up spec serve and how is it anything but pure guesswork? This has been asked of you or pointed out at least 5 times now
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:00 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1967, BroodKingEXE wrote:
His insistence on the Vig is strange, but kinda of a logical conclusion from my POV. At first, glance it makes sense to have odd-even, but if you really think about it they are not mutually inclusive. The he made after the night on the subject seemed off to me. He asks a lot of questions, which with a little thought he could answer himself. It doesn't feel like reaction questions at all either. Kinda of the definition of fluff imo.

..What is this.

His insistance on a vig is strange, but also logical?

It makes sense, but is not neccesarily true?

He asks questions, but they aren't useful?

How are you going to complain about fluff posting and then make the most wishy-washy fence sitting fluff post at the same time?

In post 1974, Burning_TowN wrote:
In post 1914, TheWayItEnds wrote:Because its hard to have an opinion on anyone in the game having read exactly none of the game.

So....

This guy is town, I think.

B_E

What about my entry is town?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:01 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 1985, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm phoneposting but ctrl+f commuter in Adrien's iso and look early in Jul's iso and Alina late day 2

Thanks.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 1904, Not_Mafia wrote:

Why does even-night vig automagically imply an odd night vig? Do you honestly see a vig making either of those kills? If you think it's mutiball now then why were there not 3 kills N1?

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:Were there any other PR claims? The reason I ask is because, if there were, why didn't Scum target them?

SKOT claimed tracker D1 then it became even night tracker D2. He tracked me last night to nowhere

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:An Odd-Night Town Commuter would seem like a threat for Scum on those Nights.

Not when the alleged odd night commuter is lynchbait

In post 1903, Wake1 wrote:Whether both of them are Town, Scum, or a mix of either is a good question.

How is this a useful discussion and how will it be anything but pure guesswork?

I didn't answer you because you were twisting my post.

I told you it's reasonable to think there's an Odd-Night Vig; I even said that "in no way means there is, but probable," yet you put words into my post by asking "why does Even-Night Vig automatically imply an Odd-Night Vig?" I say it's reasonable to think it's possible. You wonder why an ON-Vig automatically implies an EN-Vig. Either you're misunderstanding or misreading my post, or you're deliberately changing the context. Only Scum and bad Town have reason to not keep words in context. I want you to clarify this.

Your statement of "do you honestly see a Vig making either of those kills" sounds pretty damned lame. Just because YOU don't think a Vig would make them, doesn't mean a Vig didn't. Stop with the excuses, NM. I want to see you be honest and back-track with your ridiculous statements, otherwise you're going to climb up my Scum list. Your last question of "If you think it's mutiball now then why were there not 3 kills N1?" is the one that has me wondering, and I am very interested as to why I'm gaining some resistance by certain folks over this. If you think you're being subtle, you aren't, and I'm probably the worst person Scum could try to pull a fast one over during the Day. If you're Town, check yourself, and be honest, because I'd hate to see you eat your words later in the game. :D

If you don't think it's a useful discussion, I couldn't care less. You don't see me bitching when you bore people to tears with your own "educated" guesswork.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And all those times where you told us to assume an odd night vig?

And please answer the question, do you see a vig ever making either of those kills night 1? And do you think they were pro-town kills?

And please also answer the question in #1986

Why do you call everyone in sight bad town or VI or scum for refusing to engage you and answer your questioning. Then when people do, criticise them anyway and refuse to respond to their questioning?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Wake1 »

*Reveals
Annihilator Beam

Not_Mafia

———✹
Why does it bother you that I'm wondering about the deaths and Setup?

———✹
Only once did I say we should assume there's an Odd-Night Vig and multiball at play, because it's wise. If there were more times, then please point them out.

———✹
Assuming there's an Odd-Night Vig, which is possible, I can't say for sure what was on his or her mind. That person may not share your same views on the game.

———✹
I'm trying to sort things out by sharing my thoughts on the Setup and the role possibilities. Because I want to understand what's at play in this game, you're damned right I'm going to wonder aloud. Who do you think you are trying to stop me? Back off and stop trying to stop people from questioning things. If you don't like me questioning things, then you're either being a stubborn obstacle, or you're Scum.

———✹
And don't you
dare
use hyperbole with me, N_M. You saying I "call everyone in sight bad town or VI or scum for refusing to engage you and answer your questioning" is a downright lie. You should speak for yourself, seeing that you ask some people questions, and then shoot them down when they actually share their ideas. You pester me for my thoughts, then try to find excuses or reasons to downplay my thoughts, while also using hyperbole or taking my posts out of context. Hey, why are you doing that, N-M? Why are you not being honest with my posts?

———✹
If you're Town, you'd better start keeping my posts in context. Each and every time you use hyperbole, or manipulate the context, or try and paint my post as something else, you give me a damned good platform to call you out on it. How do you like those apples, N_M?
Stop being dishonest with my posts.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

Alina

———✹
Why exactly am I so high on your Town list?

———✹
If there was a dead Even-Night Doctor in this game Night 1, is it reasonable to suspect an Odd-Night counterpart?

———✹
Do you reckon Aegor's current vote is sound? Why is he where he is on your list?

———✹
Why is Aeronaut, Juls, Aegor, and Boonskies lower than me on your list? If you would, please share your succinct reasoning there.

———✹
What are the best reasons for breaking Boonskie's neck today?

———✹
If there's one Scum among your best Townreads, who would you expect that person to be?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1991, Wake1 wrote:

———✹

Because it's pointless noise that doesn't achieve anything

———✹
Only once did I say we should assume there's an Odd-Night Vig and multiball at play, because it's wise. If there were more times, then please point them out.

Twice. But I'll concede this point.

———✹
Assuming there's an Odd-Night Vig, which is possible, I can't say for sure what was on his or her mind. That person may not share your same views on the game.

Please just answer my questions

———✹
I'm trying to sort things out by sharing my thoughts on the Setup and the role possibilities. Because I want to understand what's at play in this game, you're damned right I'm going to wonder aloud. Who do you think you are trying to stop me? Back off and stop trying to stop people from questioning things. If you don't like me questioning things, then you're either being a stubborn obstacle, or you're Scum.

Again, what does it achieve and how will you progress this beyond pure guesswork?

———✹
And don't you
dare
use hyperbole with me, N_M. You saying I "call everyone in sight bad town or VI or scum for refusing to engage you and answer your questioning" is a downright lie. You should speak for yourself, seeing that you ask some people questions, and then shoot them down when they actually share their ideas. You pester me for my thoughts, then try to find excuses or reasons to downplay my thoughts, while also using hyperbole or taking my posts out of context. Hey, why are you doing that, N-M? Why are you not being honest with my posts?

———✹
If you're Town, you'd better start keeping my posts in context. Each and every time you use hyperbole, or manipulate the context, or try and paint my post as something else, you give me a damned good platform to call you out on it. How do you like those apples, N_M?

This is a waste of mine and everyone else's time now, you're completely incorrigible and willfully blind to any criticism. I don't even know why I let myself get in to this in the first place
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm trying not to write you off as stupid, or call you names. You're making it difficult with your abject ridiculousness.

In post 1993, Not_Mafia wrote:

———✹

Because it's pointless noise that doesn't achieve anything

———✹

Twice. But I'll concede this point.

———✹

Please just answer my questions

———✹

Again, what does it achieve and how will you progress this beyond pure guesswork?

———✹
And don't you
dare

———✹

This is a waste of mine and everyone else's time now, you're completely incorrigible and willfully blind to any criticism. I don't even know why I let myself get in to this in the first place

1) I don't care if you think it's noise. The game doesn't revolve around you and what you find acceptable.

2) You brought in the idea that I'm trying to "achieve" some goal. I'm simply trying to get a better understanding on the game, so if you don't like that I'm trying to understand it better myself, then that's too bad. You keep trying to put words into my posts while trying to find ways to twist them so you can achieve a mislynch. If you were honest you'd keep my posts in context, and stop acting like sharing one's thoughts is a bad thing. I mean, who do you think you are? Your problem is being a snob, in that you actually think you can determine whose thoughts and opinions are valid, and whose aren't.

Everything besides the latest flips is pure guesswork and speculation. Stop being so damned dense. I can't tell if you're actually sincere or if this is some bull-s*** act in order to aggravate me. Your act is getting really old, so instead of pissing yourself over someone's simple thoughts, how about you share your own and bring your own theories into the game? Stop being a snob, because if you're Town you're seriously shooting yourself in the foot with your garbage.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Aegor »

How is it probably at all? Why would you assume that an even-night vig implies an odd-night vig?
Do you have any reason to believe this whatsoever based on past games?
How have you quantified this to the extent that a second vig is "probable?"

Were there any other PR claims? The reason I ask is because, if there were, why didn't Scum target them? An Odd-Night Town Commuter would seem like a threat for Scum on those Nights. There may be an Even-Night Commuter, too. Whether both of them are Town, Scum, or a mix of either is a good question.

How would a commuter be a threat?

In post 1971, Wake1 wrote:
1)
I think it's reasonable to suspect that there may be an Odd-Night Town Vigilante.

Explain the number of NKs both nights, then.

2)
In a game this big, it's plausible that there is an Even and Odd version of a power role.

Show me the precedent.

3)
I would suspect the same if an Even-Night Cop died, that there may be an Odd-Night Cop as well. In fact I just modded a game with that Setup offsite.

What about onsite?

4)
And if that's true, then Night 1 is suspicious, because an Even-Night Vig died, and I reckon that an Odd-Night Vig was active during that Night.

How did we get a second kill last night, given that one of them was a mafioso?

5)
And just theorizing a bit, Night 2 is really odd. There's no Even-Night Vig to kill someone during Night 2. So sans the Even and having the Odd out of commission until Night 3, why were there two kills? That leads me to think we're looking at multiball. It could just be my own faulty perspective on these things, but I think it's important to throw my thoughts out there while I still can.

Where was the third kill Night 1?

6)
Lastly, assuming two non-Vig entities killed reinoe and NS during Night 2 (I'm assuming we're looking at two Scum factions), how does that explain Night 1?

It does not. Because your theory makes no sense whatsoever and you are bad.

7)
Could it be that the Even-Night Vig killed Cabd or Farside, a Scum faction killed the other, and then the remaining Scum faction was blocked... or couldn't perform the kill? That is what I simply wondering.

The chances of that are almost unfathomably low.

Now to those who "seem" to think it is strange for me to muse on these possibilities, at least someone is wondering about this part of the game.

What
concrete
benefit do you get from musing on said possibilities?

In post 1983, Wake1 wrote:My contention is that it's reasonable to suspect there's an Odd-Night Vigilante to complement the Even-Night Vigilante.

You said it was
probable
. How do you justify the assertion that the presence of an odd-night vig is
more likely
than only an even-night vig and two scum factions?

I would do the same if an Even-Night Doctor died in a Large 21-player game. It's common sense to think that that
might
be in the game.

You did not say "might." You said "probable."

That Aegor argues that it's "factually untenable" that makes no sense... tells me he has an ulterior reason to try and quash even the suggestion that there may be two Town Vigs.

omg. I never said it was technically impossible for their to be two night vigs. I am saying that the NKs
strongly
suggest that there is no second vig, and then engaging in pointless speculation about this is completely fruitless.

Like your "reaction tests" that yielded results you were unable to articulate.

And everything else you have done this game.

I do tend to ignore stupid posts, and annoying and noisy ones, too.
I
am a voice of reason, in that I don't viciously fight against the mere possibility of a certain Normal role being included in a Large Normal.

You did not say "possibility." You said
PROBABILITY
. Are you even paying attention to what you write?

I'm not saying I'm a PR, but if I didn't know better I'd say I feel like I'm being prodded by Scum to discern if I'm one. And for the record my theory makes perfect sense, because it's
entirely possible
that the role is at play. You seem to argue against just the possibility, so I want answers from you on
why

Why would scum want to know if you are a PR? You are negative utility regardless, so scum has incentive to keep you alive.

In post 1989, Wake1 wrote:
I told you it's reasonable to think there's an Odd-Night Vig; I even said that "in no way means there is, but probable," yet you put words into my post by asking "why does Even-Night Vig automatically imply an Odd-Night Vig?" I say it's reasonable to think it's possible.

You did NOT SAY possible. You said PROBABLE.

PROBABLE.

Your last question of "If you think it's mutiball now then why were there not 3 kills N1?" is the one that has me wondering, and I am very interested as to why I'm gaining some resistance by certain folks over this.

Because you espouse a redonkulous theory that just disregards the only facts that should generate and support the theory and then make no attempt to reconcile your theory with said facts.

You
started
with the clear
assumption
that there was an odd-night vig instead of using the NKs to guide your speculation. You then consistently refuse to provide any explanation of how your theory is reconcilable with the facts, and then call others scummy for pointing out the enormous flaws in this thought process.

But this is easily resolved right now: Since you have realized that you were in error and are now simply asserting the
possibility
of an odd-night vig, you admit that an odd-night vig is no more probable than no other vig and two scum factions, correct?
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1994, Wake1 wrote:
1) I don't care if you think it's noise. The game doesn't revolve around you and what you find acceptable.

As if I'm the only person saying this
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1958, Alina wrote:
Leaning town on TN, not on Burning_Earth. He's...there.

How is the slot town, then? Why not null? Or does "leaning town" actually mean "firm townread?"

Why are you so certain that he's town? Seriously, what did he do? Point it out. Please. If I'm wrong, I would like to know that I'm wrong.

We can lynch him tomorrow if you really want. Not today.

Working on it, but I'm gonna make some food and eat so it'll be a while before the full thing is up. I've finished Wake so far and I'll do the other two and then do a writeup tonight.

Still waiting on this.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Wake1 »

I could go the Juls route, and simply ignore you for your behavior.

If you want me to put any effort into answering you, break up your posts, don't ask me to commit to the huge burden of proving things, or treat me in that condescending and insulting way. Otherwise we'll just have a violent flame war of epic proportions, and no one wants that.

Ball's in your court, Aegor.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 1998, Wake1 wrote:Ball's in your court, Aegor.

Really? Because all I see are plenty of questions that you have yet to answer.
M A S Q U E R A D E

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”