Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 446, CooLDoG wrote:NOt to have multiple reads, but to have a read that you think is worth a lynch at this time and not vote him because you decided to vote a weaker read.

Oh, okay then - just point out where I called Majiffy a weaker read and I'll self vote. You got me - as long as you invent a stance and apply it to me.

In post 449, Dr Pants wrote:
In post 440, Thor665 wrote:
Oh, snap, you're right. I didn't realize it was scummy to have more than one scum read, I should have hidden that thought from town to look townish - how foolish of me.

sooooo, do you plan on just telling me my questions are scummy due to timing or something, or do you plan on answering them?

I am planning to call your questions scummy - and since none of them were directed at me, no, I wasn't planning to answer any of them.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Dont be an ass thor, these were obviously directed to you:

In post 404, Dr Pants wrote:
Thor, if you were so adamant on pushing a wagon on me, why did you abandon it so easily? Additionally, of all of the things Majiffy has said/done in this game, the thing that caught your eye was this?
In post 388, Majiffy wrote:There is nothing scummy in not having your vote constantly on someone. Nothing at all.

The fuck kind of scum statement is that?

Explain. Your. Freaking. Majiffy. Read.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Thor665 »

Frankly, I saw no need to justify to you - you're blatant scum.

However, if you look at my conversation in context with majiffy you will see it go like this;

I support Majiffy riding herd on RVS, i think that's fine.
Huh, Majiffy stopped riding herd...and actually stopped voting altogether, that is weird and not the Majiffy I know.
Hey, Majiffy, have you, as town, done this before?
Majiffy is refusing to back this up and is being crotchety - I'm going to explain my stance to him again.
No, he is intentionally being obtuse, and I surmise it's because he knows I pegged him - Majiffy is scum.

It's pretty intense, because you need to have followed a conversation and a though process.
I may be being sarcastic in the last sentence above.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

Frankl;y a Explain. Your. Majiffy. Read. could have been sorted with a simple Thor+Majiffy iso.
I was openly describing to him multiple times what my issue with him was.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:22 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 313, Thor665 wrote:
In post 246, Majiffy wrote:Scumhunting does not necessitate a vote, Thor. And a vote does not require scumhunting.

If someone's opening move is to be seen as townish then it must be seen as a pressure wagon - to then stop all pressure as one's next move makes one's actions seem...contradictory.
One might be thought of as scummy for the shift.

Can you show me a town game with you not using your vote on Day 1? That would ease my issues.

I wonder what Thor's Majiffy case is - it is so scummy that Thor is not answering this question.
viking cat
viking cat
Townie
viking cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 am

Post by viking cat »

Thor I feel like Majiffy is more likely to be anomalous as town in that respect.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 371, Thor665 wrote:
In post 357, Majiffy wrote:Pick one. Im not going on a wild goose chase for your dumb read.

Pick one what?

I'm suggesting it's scummy you're doing what you're doing and am asking you if you have past meta to suggest you do this scummy thing as town. If so, I'd drop my issue - if not I intend to call you scum outright. Seems pretty open and shut, really.

Dr. pants has no idea what Thor's Majiffy case is.
Also, you should believe he is a player who *just claims to have re-read the game*
He is lying, fyi.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 455, viking cat wrote:Thor I feel like Majiffy is more likely to be anomalous as town in that respect.

I have never seen town Majiffy let up pressure without also becoming a lurksack.
Ever.

Have you?
viking cat
viking cat
Townie
viking cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:27 am

Post by viking cat »

In post 457, Thor665 wrote:
In post 455, viking cat wrote:Thor I feel like Majiffy is more likely to be anomalous as town in that respect.

I have never seen town Majiffy let up pressure without also becoming a lurksack.
Ever.

Have you?

Yeah I have, but not on day 1 prior to this.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

Point holds then.
It's a weird move, especially how violent he came out the chute (which I liked) but then paired with doldrum along with still being active...something is rotten in Denmark.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Dr Pants »

k
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thor

You lack legitimate substance in your reads. Your entire case on me is based on 2 posts you dislike. Your entire case on Majiffy is based on 1 post you dislike. I hate to break it to you, but these three posts are not the scummiest or most important posts in this game. You could have built a legit case for Majiffy scum, but instead its weak and based on the fact that he didn't properly answer a question about his meta game.

Tell me Thor, what have you learned from tunneling me? Its pretty obvious that nothing I say or do is going to convince you that I am not scum. Your pressure on me is not helping you strengthen your read on me. Its helping to clog up the wall with useless information.

Your focus is off. It looks to me like your tunneling because town tunnels. Your cases are built not on evidence, but flash reactions to particular posts that you "feel" are scummy. This is weak scum hunting, and does not serve any purpose for this town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Thor665 »

If I claimed Day cop and had a breadcrumb link that would be 2 posts that would strongly dictate a read on me. Your numbers argument is meaningless and fake and is the sum total of what you're railing about there.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 452, Thor665 wrote:No, he is intentionally being obtuse, and I surmise it's because he knows I pegged him - Majiffy is scum.

I'm pretty sure you've made a comment about being obstinate not being a scumtell in regards to me. :wink:

Are you scum, Thor?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 461, Thor665 wrote:If I claimed Day cop and had a breadcrumb link that would be 2 posts that would strongly dictate a read on me. Your numbers argument is meaningless and fake and is the sum total of what you're railing about there.

Your counter argument is bad. I said these were not 2 of the most important posts in the game. If I had claimed Day cop then the obviously would have been.

At least I can actually scum hunt. All you are doing is taking posts and spinning narratives from them.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Why not »

In post 460, Dr Pants wrote:k
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Thor

You lack legitimate substance in your reads. Your entire case on me is based on 2 posts you dislike. Your entire case on Majiffy is based on 1 post you dislike. I hate to break it to you, but these three posts are not the scummiest or most important posts in this game. You could have built a legit case for Majiffy scum, but instead its weak and based on the fact that he didn't properly answer a question about his meta game.

Tell me Thor, what have you learned from tunneling me? Its pretty obvious that nothing I say or do is going to convince you that I am not scum. Your pressure on me is not helping you strengthen your read on me. Its helping to clog up the wall with useless information.

Your focus is off. It looks to me like your tunneling because town tunnels. Your cases are built not on evidence, but flash reactions to particular posts that you "feel" are scummy. This is weak scum hunting, and does not serve any purpose for this town.

the first part of this thread is poorly thought out and the last part is just plain wrong
but let's focus for a moment

Does this sound like drpants thinks thor is scum and not town
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Dr Pants »

No, hes scum because his scum hunting is bad. Obviously
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Why not »

uh
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Dr Pants »

In the very first game I played, Thor gave the "your focus is off" talk to a player who was poorly tunneling. That player was lynched and flipped scum
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Why not »

well
if you really think that thor is scumhunting,
however crappy that scumhunting is,
he must be town...
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Dr Pants »

no? Its because his scum hunting sucks that I suspect he's scum.

scum hunting is just a phrase. It does not indicate that I have a town read on him.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Why not »

What is Thor's scum motive for doing something ineffectively?
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Dr Pants »

Thor is trying to play like Thor. He's very well known for being highly aggressive and playing "pro-town". Like I said, I think hes tunneling because town tunnels.

Here is the only question you need to ask yourself: When Thor initially voted me way back, was their anything I could have possibly said to change his mind? I honestly don't think so. Which makes his read on me, and his subsequent tunneling of me unnecessary. The only purpose it serves is to make it appear like Thor is scum hunting and actually contributing.

Where are his questions and comments about everyone else? Some exist, but they are incredibly shallow, like his scum read of Majiffy which made no sense.

What Thor has brought to this game can be summed up as follows: "I think Pants is scum."
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Dr Pants »

That his scum reads on me and Majiffy rely heavily on narrative creation. As stand alone pieces of evidence they are weak.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Dr Pants »

*that and
viking cat
viking cat
Townie
viking cat
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:23 am

Post by viking cat »

In post 464, Why not wrote:

Does this sound like drpants thinks thor is scum and not town

I'm not seeing what you are seeing in this quote. I felt it was off that pants never voted while constantly attacking him. Now that he has voted him the picture looks actually more genuine.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”