Micro 369 - Diamond Shreddies (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:03 am

Post by gameplay506 »

If you don't answer this somehow ZZZX I may reconsider whether voting you if good or bad.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:35 am

Post by The Bulge »

Votecount 1.5

BlueBloodedToffee (1) -
ZZZX
gameplay506 (1) -
Jet Skiies
Hiraki (0) -

Jet Skiies (0) -

kyndy101 (1) -
gameplay506
RubikAshtray (0) -

snscompt1 (1) -
Square Shreddies
Square Shreddies (1) -
snscompt1
ZZZX (2) -
BlueBloodedToffee, Hiraki

Not Voting -
RubikAshtray, kyndy101

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-12 14:16:00) (August 12).

RubikAshtray has been prodded.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:09 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 173, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 170, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 169, kyndy101 wrote:
Zzzx, if I were to vote on my gut again, I wouldn't even be saying this, because to me all your posts seem quite scummy. I'll go into this sometime later, because I'm just not sure about you or BBT right now..

How would your vote be gut if you're reading his posts as scummy? If his posts are scummy, you should be voting for him...that's what town do.

Ugh agreeing with this. That's why I am leaving my vote on kyndy.

ZZZX who are your scumreads?

In post 174, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 167, ZZZX wrote:
In post 166, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 134, ZZZX wrote:
BBT is playing derb again

What did you mean by this?

Your bad way of playing is the reason scum can easily mislynch you. I am still not sure of your allignment but it leaning scum.
Only reason I am not 100% sure is because you did something scummy in 1510 but I cant be too sure.

Mainly your logic is as good as mine if not worse.

Also here is a little game of you. Make a single post and ask me anything you want. ANYTHING. ANd I will be sure to give you a satisfying answer

Ugh this looks a lot like a slip. And it's really contradictional.

I thought about this for a moment before posting it but decided to take the risk. A good scum player would leave them mislynches for later. Going for harder lynches based on logical wars is risky early on but if you reach later on it basically allows scum players to skyrocket.

However as "the uninformed majority" we cant recognize easily between legit mislynches and scum. I am voting BBT to see which one of it is (and he is mostly scummy atm)

My reads in decending order (SCUM >> TOWN)

Hiraki
BBT
RubikAshtray
kyndy
Jetskiiess
Squad Shreddies
gameplay
sns
ZZZX
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

I find it a bit ironic that now I've jumped up to your highest scum read.

Do I not have a case? I'm sure that more than a few people would agree that I have some valid disagreements with you.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:14 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 178, Hiraki wrote:I find it a bit ironic that now I've jumped up to your highest scum read.

Do I not have a case? I'm sure that more than a few people would agree that I have some valid disagreements with you.

I dont find your case when you were blindly sheeping me and basically doing what i do exactly.

Show me your case. A very quick change of mind proves.. scummy
redacted
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:22 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 177, ZZZX wrote:
I thought about this for a moment before posting it but decided to take the risk. A good scum player would leave them mislynches for later. Going for harder lynches based on logical wars is risky early on but if you reach later on it basically allows scum players to skyrocket.

However as "the uninformed majority" we cant recognize easily between legit mislynches and scum. I am voting BBT to see which one of it is (and he is mostly scummy atm)

Hiraki
BBT
RubikAshtray
kyndy
Jetskiiess
Squad Shreddies
gameplay
sns
ZZZX

Wait, what? So Hiraki is your highest scum-read...that makes sense given your vote is on him...oh no, it isn't, my bad.

Then I saw we have a player who hasn't even posted yet 3rd on your scum list. Well, this is just fantastic.

Also, thinking about your posts is more likely to come from scum than town. Just sayin'.

I honestly don't understand why you haven't been lynched yet.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 180, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 177, ZZZX wrote:

Hiraki
BBT
RubikAshtray
kyndy
Jetskiiess
Squad Shreddies
gameplay
sns
ZZZX

Wait, what? So Hiraki is your highest scum-read...that makes sense given your vote is on him...oh no, it isn't, my bad.

Then I saw we have a player who hasn't even posted yet 3rd on your scum list. Well, this is just fantastic.

Also, thinking about your posts is more likely to come from scum than town. Just sayin'.

I honestly don't understand why you haven't been lynched yet.

1- Pressuring you gives me more info

2- He is 3rd on my list BECAUSE he didnt post

3- Again general case. Where is the case? Give me a single post and tell me "THIS POST IS SCUM-MADE BECAUSE 1234"

4- Oh scream at people for possible quick lynch then wanting a quicklynch yourself.

Such Scum Much wow
redacted
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:32 am

In post 181, ZZZX wrote:

3- Again general case. Where is the case? Give me a single post and tell me "THIS POST IS SCUM-MADE BECAUSE 1234"

4- Oh scream at people for possible quick lynch then wanting a quicklynch yourself.

Such Scum Much wow

I'm being totally serious now, are you reading this game?

1. You're hardly applying pressure and you're getting the wrong info by the looks of it.

2. If he hasn't posted, he is NULL at best, not scum.

3. I said thinking about your posts is something scum is more likely to do than town. Can't make it any clearer.

In post 88, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Out of interest, why are quick days scum-driven?

In post 90, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
But if you think you have scum, why wait? All it does is give them a chance to direct a lynch elsewhere and possibly save themselves.

If I think somebody is scum, I want them lynched as quickly as possible. I don't want to wait for another 10 pages of posting before they get lynched.

You unvoted but still maintained that Shreddies was your preferred lynch. Plus the fact you used a weak 'don't want no derp hammers reason' for unvoting.

What are you waiting for?

Where am I screaming that speed-lynches are bad? Or have you made that up?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 182, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 181, ZZZX wrote:

Such Scum Much wow

I'm being totally serious now, are you reading this game?

1. You're hardly applying pressure and you're getting the wrong info by the looks of it.

2. If he hasn't posted, he is NULL at best, not scum.

3. I said thinking about your posts is something scum is more likely to do than town. Can't make it any clearer.

In post 88, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Out of interest, why are quick days scum-driven?

In post 90, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
But if you think you have scum, why wait? All it does is give them a chance to direct a lynch elsewhere and possibly save themselves.

If I think somebody is scum, I want them lynched as quickly as possible. I don't want to wait for another 10 pages of posting before they get lynched.

You unvoted but still maintained that Shreddies was your preferred lynch. Plus the fact you used a weak 'don't want no derp hammers reason' for unvoting.

What are you waiting for?

Where am I screaming that speed-lynches are bad? Or have you made that up?

3rd out of 9 players is semi null

I said thinking about your posts is something scum is more likely to do than town. Can't make it any clearer.

basically you are being counter productive

@BBT: It was a semi rvs vote with a legit reasoning. After my Unvote SS's reactions gave me town fuckinng vibes. So no I dont want to lynch him atm. Yet its your turn to be put to l1 to see what kind of vibes will you give. so far I got 2-3 nice confirmed town vibes
redacted
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:43 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Will catch up tonight. Or replace out. I hate games like this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 179, ZZZX wrote:I dont find your case when you were blindly sheeping me and basically doing what i do exactly.
Excuse me? If you're going to make a claim like that now, I'd best expect you'd have something to back it up.

ZZZX wrote:Show me your case.
I'm
really
not here to play elephant in the room, bub. We both know that you saw my post on the last page.

ZZZX wrote: A very quick change of mind proves.. scummy
Correct? See, it was obviously newbtown when Egyptian did it. This is faking to the max.

ZZZX wrote:basically you are being counter productive
How does this even make sense?

Gameplay wrote:Ugh this looks a lot like a slip. And it's really contradictional.
It's 50-50. It's nothing to go after but something to keep an eye on.

ZZZX wrote:3rd out of 9 players is semi null
And we were able to indicate this, because?

As a reminder, if the guy that doesn't post is semi-null then how is Square number 6 in your list if you've expressed concerns about Salamance's play?

And, JetSkiies, who you've said nothing game-related to, is below him.

On SNS, ZZZX says the following:

ZZZX wrote:Game play is acting townish and sns is sns so idk yet.

You've never agreed with him on anything after that and he's been attacking you. Why is he number two now?

You don't give any answers and you expect everyone to know what you're thinking and (spoiler alert!) no one knows what you're thinking and you get confused when everyone doesn't know because you never know what you're talking about in the first place.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 185, Hiraki wrote:
In post 179, ZZZX wrote:I dont find your case when you were blindly sheeping me and basically doing what i do exactly.
Excuse me? If you're going to make a claim like that now, I'd best expect you'd have something to back it up.

ZZZX wrote:Show me your case.
I'm
really
not here to play elephant in the room, bub. We both know that you saw my post on the last page.

ZZZX wrote: A very quick change of mind proves.. scummy
Correct? See, it was obviously newbtown when Egyptian did it. This is faking to the max.

ZZZX wrote:basically you are being counter productive
How does this even make sense?

Gameplay wrote:Ugh this looks a lot like a slip. And it's really contradictional.
It's 50-50. It's nothing to go after but something to keep an eye on.

ZZZX wrote:3rd out of 9 players is semi null
And we were able to indicate this, because?

As a reminder, if the guy that doesn't post is semi-null then how is Square number 6 in your list if you've expressed concerns about Salamance's play?

And, JetSkiies, who you've said nothing game-related to, is below him.

On SNS, ZZZX says the following:

ZZZX wrote:Game play is acting townish and sns is sns so idk yet.

You've never agreed with him on anything after that and he's been attacking you. Why is he number two now?

You don't give any answers and you expect everyone to know what you're thinking and (spoiler alert!) no one knows what you're thinking and you get confused when everyone doesn't know because you never know what you're talking about in the first place.

Do I have to agree with someone to think he is town? Nope

He is doing what town sns usually does. That is enough for me to find it townie.
The last part I never got to understand anyway

and about SS. He is a case of Gut says scum and mind says town. I try to follow mind unless i am bored. I am not that bored yet.
about jetskiies.. I am not getting scumvibes out of boonski which is surprising. But I guess that is a sign of him improving ;)
redacted
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:35 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ugh ZZZX sorry but you are being contradictional now. I agree with Hiraki about sns, I agree about theblurker beong 3 rd on your scumlist and I am also wondering why havent you voted Hiraki if you scumread him so much. You said you have voted BBT to see his reaction but why would you want to see reaction from the person second on your scumlist? Also your answer to the bolded slip I mentioned is really lacky.
VOTE: ZZZX
Sorry ZZZX but your recent posts and answers are just awful and full of crappiness.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:37 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 184, snscompt1 wrote:Will catch up tonight. Or replace out. I hate games like this.

Yeah those walls are fuckin my eyes.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 187, gameplay506 wrote:Ugh ZZZX sorry but you are being contradictional now. I agree with Hiraki about sns, I agree about theblurker beong 3 rd on your scumlist and I am also wondering why havent you voted Hiraki if you scumread him so much. You said you have voted BBT to see his reaction but why would you want to see reaction from the person second on your scumlist? Also your answer to the bolded slip I mentioned is really lacky.
Sorry ZZZX but your recent posts and answers are just awful and full of crappiness.

Whatever. My read on you still stands

Totally true. Naive town indeed. My choice what to do with my undefeatable weapon that is my vote will be mine and mine alone.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

Also i love when I get scum read when I play a game seriously. FINE I will just troll my win to victory like I always do and avoid getting pointless scum reads. THe only reason I am not using the safe way because this one gives me more info but puts me at more risk. If you want me to avoid playing for real I will be sure to do some. I am waiting for a few ingoing games to end to show how fucking bad some choices can be. :)
redacted
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:45 am

How are we supposed to know that 3rd on your list is semi-nul? I mean seriously. So you're pretty much town-reading everyone after 3rd? That's convenient.

I'm somewhat surprised you're still town-reading gameplay. You know he just voted for you right?

You're not being scum-read for your 'serious playstyle'. You're being scum-read because your posts look scummy, your arguments don't make sense and you're being illogical.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:51 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 191, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:How are we supposed to know that 3rd on your list is semi-nul? I mean seriously. So you're pretty much town-reading everyone after 3rd? That's convenient.

I'm somewhat surprised you're still town-reading gameplay. You know he just voted for you right?

You're not being scum-read for your 'serious playstyle'. You're being scum-read because your posts look scummy, your arguments don't make sense and you're being illogical.

I am trying to be as logical as I can. I am not that great in making "logical" posts but I am trying.

So... what if he voted me? If my opinion is a clear case of "he read me as town then he is town" then it is a scum made read list. Town gameplay would end up voting me in the end.

But I kinda find your posts getting better kinda.
redacted
Square Shreddies
Square Shreddies
Goon
Square Shreddies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Square Shreddies »

In post 188, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 184, snscompt1 wrote:Will catch up tonight. Or replace out. I hate games like this.

Yeah those walls are fuckin my eyes.

^
-

Hey, Hiraki, Egyptian's not in this game.

I don't like this wagon or this push onto ZZZX, but maybe it's because I don't understand the points against him.

In post 191, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Why would a vote on him make him scum-read someone?

-

Also, addressing the Kyndy stuff. I've meta'd her before (she doesn't have very many games) and I don't see this as her scum play. She seems very town (Mafia) to me.

- Bins
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:01 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Bins I suggest together with sal you read those walls. There is a lot of crap but there are some good points on ZZZX especially in the last posts
Square Shreddies
Square Shreddies
Goon
Square Shreddies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:03 am

I did read the walls. It feels like pushing onto nonsense. ZZZX is actually... reacting... how I expect he would as town.

- Bins
Square Shreddies
Square Shreddies
Goon
Square Shreddies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:05 am

I honestly feel like I'm missing something when I go through the posts.
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:08 am

Post by kyndy101 »

In post 190, ZZZX wrote:Also i love when I get scum read when I play a game seriously. FINE I will just troll my win to victory like I always do and avoid getting pointless scum reads. THe only reason I am not using the safe way because this one gives me more info but puts me at more risk. If you want me to avoid playing for real I will be sure to do some. I am waiting for a few ingoing games to end to show how fucking bad some choices can be. :)

Ummm... ok...
Its posts like this that make me vote.
You're not invincible. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are town, couldn't you just /play the game/ and win? It seems incredibly scummy to me that you have to troll to win.
As BBT said, you're not being scumread for your "seriousness". Besides, aren't you supposed to be mostly serious in any game of mafia?

I really dislike the amount of scum-vibe this post gives me. For those reasons, as well as for many other posts of yours that give me scum-vibes, ...
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:11 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 197, kyndy101 wrote:
In post 190, ZZZX wrote:Also i love when I get scum read when I play a game seriously. FINE I will just troll my win to victory like I always do and avoid getting pointless scum reads. THe only reason I am not using the safe way because this one gives me more info but puts me at more risk. If you want me to avoid playing for real I will be sure to do some. I am waiting for a few ingoing games to end to show how fucking bad some choices can be. :)

Ummm... ok...
Its posts like this that make me vote.
You're not invincible. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are town, couldn't you just /play the game/ and win? It seems incredibly scummy to me that you have to troll to win.
As BBT said, you're not being scumread for your "seriousness". Besides, aren't you supposed to be mostly serious in any game of mafia?

I really dislike the amount of scum-vibe this post gives me. For those reasons, as well as for many other posts of yours that give me scum-vibes, ...

Its not that... Anytime I try to actually play seriously I make scummy posts by my nature.

by my count i am L-1 I think?
redacted
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades