L-7
Not voting:
TheAdrienC, Wake88, Burning_TowN, shaddowez, TheWayItEnds, BroodKingEXE, BP
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Current deadline18/08/2014 13:01 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-18 13:01:40)
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 2123, Mirhawk wrote:An interesting assertion, care to elaborate? Is it because I didn't vote Aero?

Instead of joining the Aero wagon where there was already a vote, you went with AdrienC despite calling them both scummy.

In post 2124, Aegor wrote:
In post 2114, Juls wrote:Aegor immediately apologized to SKOT prior to the flip and AdrienC seemed almost giddy.

How is either of those things scummy? What do you think of BP's and following?

This is all moot anyway for reasons that will soon become apparent, but indulge me.

Aero was white knighting. Have you never seen scum white knight? He knew the flip was at least not a member of his team.

As for Adrien, the reaction was just excitement. His reaction isn't what I would vote him for as much as just his play in general.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 2126, Juls wrote:Aero was white knighting. Have you never seen scum white knight? He knew the flip was at least not a member of his team.

I have seen scum WKing, which is why I recognize your claim as the absurdity that it is.

Aero was on the wagon. He did not express remorse post-hammer for being on the wagon. He did not even say that he thought SKOT was town at that point. All he said was that he was sorry that the hammer came so unreasonably soon,
regardless of SKOT's alignment
. How you are interpreting that as WKing is beyond me.

If Aero is scum, it is not for that.

As for Adrien, the reaction was just excitement. His reaction isn't what I would vote him for as much as just his play in general.

k.

So your reaction test was IMO not that useful and kind of failed. That was not a good move.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Aegor »

Which is, by the way, why I am not buying the reaction test excuse at all.

Juls, who are your top townreads at the moment?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Juls »

Boon skies, wake, you...I also felt BP's reaction was town and not_mafia's but he's dead so...and btw, I didn't say it was super successful I just told you what I did. But I don't know why I'm even talking to you. You simply want to policy lynch me because I did something outside-the-norm. So do what you have to do. Town lost this game days ago so I am done caring.

So when you mislynch me, who is scum?
Juls
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Aegor »

I do not think you will get lynched today. I want to hear the silent players who have not yet posted.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2103, Juls wrote: When I saw you trying to slow/stop the lynch I decided to reaction test to see reactions to the hammer.

Ah... I see. You meant to get reactions by rashly quicklynching someone two weeks too early... who didn't even get a chance to speak... for reactions?

That isn't good enough. You spurned me, and you're pissing off Town.

I'd rather we made you an example today. You are the one who fucked this up.

VOTE: Juls

Of course, you may just be anti-Town, and Aegor and others are the real Scum. We'll see.

I'd ask you all to not do anything stupid, but it would seem that hasn't been working as of late.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:45 am

Post by Wake1 »

Scum may very well be trying to capitalize on Jul's
stupidity
reaction test.

If she flips Town, I have no problem primarily suspecting Aeronaut and Aegor.

...should memory serve,
both
of them were
quite
happy on the last three mislynches.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Juls »

So everyone is wearing their policy lynch hat today. Good to know. Well, of the 12 alive, there are probably 5 antitown members acleft across two scum teams so I am doubtful I could change anyones mind anyway. Sorry to town but this game is full of village idiots and I guess it rubbed off on me. So same question to you, Wake, if its possible to take a break from your theatrics....When you mislynch me, who is scum? And with so many town dead, why do you think now is the time to make an example?
Juls
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:52 am

Post by Wake1 »

Also, I'd rather not have the good townsfolk forget my thoughts on the possibility of an Odd-Night Vigilante. Apparently if there is one, he or she didn't answer my prayers last night. What sort of cruel being does that? And let's not forget that there were two deaths Night 2, in spite of the Even-Night Vigilante dying the night before. If there is one, I don't quite understand these latest happenings. Oh well. Something to ponder later I guess.

Aeronaut, if Juls is mislynched, may I have your head tomorrow? I considered Aegor, but I don't think there's much there.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:54 am

Post by Juls »

There are two kills each night. THERE ARE TWO SCUM TEAMS OR SCUM AND A SERIAL KILLER. Stop trying to paint it any other way.
Juls
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2133, Juls wrote:So everyone is wearing their policy lynch hat today. Good to know. Well, of the 12 alive, there are probably 5 antitown members acleft across two scum teams so I am doubtful I could change anyones mind anyway. Sorry to town but this game is full of village idiots and I guess it rubbed off on me. So same question to you, Wake, if its possible to take a break from your theatrics....When you mislynch me, who is scum? And with so many town dead, why do you think now is the time to make an example?

Well little lady, seeing as we're in Day 4 with nothing but mislynches, your abject stupidity is in question. The reason I say this is because it takes a certain level of special from someone who is supposedly Town to do. If I give you the benefit of the doubt, I'm certain you can understand my reservations about you, Juls. See, you don't quite like being questioned by me, because it makes you uncomfortable. Let's not forget that you put me on ignore in a hissy fit, so let's think things through when we speak of theatrics. Don't blame me for having an issue with your actions.

If you're mislynched today, I would see Aegor and/or Aeronaut lynched. As you well know Scum needs to fabricate reasons to drive mislynches. These two guys have been on the last three, and they haven't been so clear on their reasoning, either.

Also, Juls, are you adequately certain there's no remaining Vigilante? You would certainly seem so. For the moment I'm inclined to believe there isn't an Odd-Night Vigilante remaining, and it would likely work for most peoples's sakes if that were the case. If there is one, however, people will likely die over their refusal of it. Oh well.

Currently I'm thinking there's at least one Scum among Juls, Aeronaut, and Aegor.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2134, Wake1 wrote:Also, I'd rather not have the good townsfolk forget my thoughts on the possibility of an Odd-Night Vigilante. Apparently if there is one, he or she didn't answer my prayers last night. What sort of cruel being does that? And let's not forget that there were two deaths Night 2, in spite of the Even-Night Vigilante dying the night before. If there is one, I don't quite understand these latest happenings. Oh well. Something to ponder later I guess.

Aeronaut, if Juls is mislynched, may I have your head tomorrow? I considered Aegor, but I don't think there's much there.

Are you asking my permission? I'd like to not be lynched, but if it helps you to narrow down who's scum and who's not then go for it. There are far scummier people at this point.

Some notes on a few strange Juls/Mirhawk reactions....

In post 2122, Juls wrote:Mirahawks is Aeronaut's buddy if he flips scum.

Here, Juls accuses Mirhawk of being my scumbuddy. Anyone who's read the game at all would know this probably is not true. Mirhawk's been very vocal about thinking I'm scum, and at this point it would be against win condition. This accusation strikes me as some hollow distancing that nobody could actually use to prove Mirhawk is scum.

I was going to explain how what Juls said made zero sense, but then I decided that I wanted to hear Mirhawk's reaction. Here's what happened:

In post 2123, Mirhawk wrote:An interesting assertion, care to elaborate? Is it because I didn't vote Aero?

Mirhawk, instead of calling the accusation out for the fallacy that it is, gives a very... safe answer. He doesn't call out Juls at all.

In post 2120, Mirhawk wrote:@Juls
Objectively speaking that hammer was pretty bad, at the least you could have allowed time for SKOT to explain his reasoning on following NM. However I'm more inclined to take your word then disbelieve you on your reasoning.

Helped in part by the fact that yes I do find Adrien and Aeronaut scummy. Though I should note that I am getting some paranoid vibes off the fact that you have the exact same scumreads as me.

Once again, calling Juls scummy without calling her scum. While Mirhawk says that the hammer was very bad, it's apparently ok for the sole reason that Mirkhawk is "inclined to take your word than disbelieve [Juls] on [her] reasoning". Mirhawk, why are so inclined to believe Juls, exactly?

Note, that the rest of the game, Juls and Mirhawk have usually been in agreement on both things, and have haven't interacted much. Only now, are they engaging in distancing.

If Juls flips scum, Mirhawk could be her buddy.

In post 2132, Wake1 wrote:Scum may very well be trying to capitalize on Jul's
stupidity
reaction test.

If she flips Town, I have no problem primarily suspecting Aeronaut and Aegor.

...should memory serve,
both
of them were
quite

Ehh.... I wasn't very happy with HS if you recall. I sort of just realized it was necessary to move the game along. And so it did. The other two were acting very scummy, so yea, I voted for them.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Juls »

LOL...I got called a "certain kind of special" by Wake. That's gotta be ironic or something!
Juls
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2138, Juls wrote:LOL...I got called a "certain kind of special" by Wake.

My dear, please don't give me bullets. Image
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Mirhawk »

So I'm both Aeronaut and Juls partner apparently. That's a little silly, but whatever. I didn't vote Aero becasue I have no intention of being useful in regards to a quick lynch today, and I didn't call Juls on her suspicion on this since it was a perfectly legitimate reason for calling me out.

Also calling Juls remarks to me a fallacy is absurd, are you insinuating that its not reasonable to be suspicious of someone who drops their primary scumread for no discernible reason?

@Wake
Why do you keep bringing that stupid vigilante crap up. Seriously stop it. All you're achieving is muddying the issues that actually do bear discussing. Could there be a Vig? Yes. Is it likely? No. That's all there is to say on the subject. Unless you supply an actual reason why this is important for us to be discussing I'm just going to assume that you keep bringing it up because you're a serial killer.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Aegor »

In post 2132, Wake1 wrote:...should memory serve,
both
of them were
quite

I am still quite happy about two of those three mislynches.

In post 2134, Wake1 wrote:Also, I'd rather not have the good townsfolk forget my thoughts on the possibility of an Odd-Night Vigilante.

Shut the
fuck
up. You are so unbelievably dumb I am surprised you are even able to use a computer.

Your theory is moronic. I have already explained why. Other players have already explained why. Your persistent commitment to this theory that clearly has been fabricated by the most feeble and unstable of minds is incomprehensible.

Apparently if there is one, he or she didn't answer my prayers last night. What sort of cruel being does that? And let's not forget that there were two deaths Night 2, in spite of the Even-Night Vigilante dying the night before. If there is one, I don't quite understand these latest happenings. Oh well. Something to ponder later I guess.

Do not waste your two brain cells pondering it. If they have not helped you yet, they will not in the future.

In post 2136, Wake1 wrote:
Well little lady, seeing as we're in Day 4 with nothing but mislynches, your abject stupidity is in question.

From the person who thinks there is another Vig?

If you're mislynched today, I would see Aegor and/or Aeronaut lynched. As you well know Scum needs to fabricate reasons to drive mislynches.

Yes; I look forward to seeing which other players else you line for lynches and what reasons you will fabricate in the future.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually completely see where wake's coming from, and it makes the most sense to me. I'm all mid jumbled after Alina town now anyways.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Mirhawk
- You were convinced for a while that Aero/HS were scumbuddies. At one point you said that if HS flipped town Aero would be brought to "probably scummy". What reads do you have on him now/reasons for considering him scummy?

Brood
- Where are youuuu? I really don't have much more to say to/about you since my last post, since, well, you haven't posted.

In post 1944, Boonskiies wrote:And I'm very confused with your super town reads on BP, Aero, and Burning Town.

In post 1948, Boonskiies wrote:I don't believe they've said nearly enough to get a super town read quite yet, especially Burning Town. If anything I'd have Burning Town in the nearing scum read, but not completely convinced due to not enough evidence/debatable arguments. BP has sounded town with his posts, but I don't think it's super town sounding. Anyone can sound super town.

Boon
- In the first post I quoted, you question Alina's town reads on Aero and BT, making it sound like you have them as scum reads. In the second one, you state that BT is nearing scum, but you're not convinced. Then you vote for BT, saying he was your second strongest scum read after Alina. What makes him a scum read for you, and what are your thoughts on Aero?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I expected Alina to be scum over BT, but I didn't expect them to be scum buddies. Aero I didn't see him as scum, but I definitely didn't see him as super obv town. BT has made himself seem scummier to me since then.

All my thoughts thus far have been under me thinking Alina was scum. Her town flip has me rethinking everything. I remember a certain post talking about Alina somewhere in the thread, and I believe that is the person who killed her in the night. I will try and find this quote sometime tonight.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Aegor »