Micro 369 - Diamond Shreddies (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 771, BBmolla wrote:Why is this BBT lynch so hard to get
There are 7 people who want him dead in this game excluding BBT and myself.

I'll admit that I'm ballsy as scum but please open your eyes BBmolla. He's not scum and there are way too many people who want him dead.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

:|
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

So I guess let's lynch Square Shreddies because nobody wants them dead
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by ZZZX »

BBmolla I want your head on a stick
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Jet Skiies
Jet Skiies
Goon
Jet Skiies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by Jet Skiies »

In post 775, Hiraki wrote:

I'll admit that I'm ballsy as scum but please open your eyes BBmolla. He's not scum and there are way too many people who want him dead.

I don't like this post. Like...at all.

~ Boon
(-.(-.-).-) Espressojet - Boonskiies (-.(-.-).-)
Ki-Gi
Ki-Gi
Goon
Ki-Gi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Ki-Gi »

That's pretty godawful logic to be honest.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 777, BBmolla wrote:So I guess let's lynch Square Shreddies because nobody wants them dead
you know what i mean

jet skiies wrote:I don't like this post. Like...at all.
i'm just trying to lead those that have similar interests in mind to have completely similar interests in mind

(or maybe its because when wisdom of the crowds is used in a group that's small, it doesn't work very well due to a few factors like a lack of a wisdom of the crowds [just for example])

Ki-Gi wrote:That's pretty godawful logic to be honest.
continue to shill to other people, I won't do you any favors
Ki-Gi
Ki-Gi
Goon
Ki-Gi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Ki-Gi »

No, we don't know what you mean.

That made no sense.

I'm not asking for favors. I'm not asking for anything, actually. I'm calling you out.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

for you
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by The Bulge »

Votecount 1.12

BlueBloodedToffee (1) -
BBmolla
gameplay506 (0) -

Hiraki (2) -
gameplay506, ZZZX
Jet Skiies (0) -

kyndy101 (0) -

BBmolla (1) -
BlueBloodedToffee
Ki-Gi (2) -
Square Shreddies, Hiraki
Square Shreddies (1) -
Ki-Gi
ZZZX (0) -

Not Voting -
Jet Skiies, kyndy101

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-13 14:16:00) (August 13).
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

Well, I was going to make a case on BBT...But jeez, with all this squealing Ki is doing.. (Mind the pun, knowing that Ki has a pig as an avatar ;P) I think I hit the bullseye or something.

In post 757, Ki-Gi wrote:OKAY, OKAY. FUCK.

I wanted to make a post early on giving at least one scum read so I basically pulled the lurking thing out of my ass. I don't even believe that myself. Then when I got called out on it I tried to justify it with "other reasons", some of which were okay, but honestly my main purpose was just to be consistent and not come off as scummy for suddenly dismissing the Jet vote I just threw out because I knew that would look bad. I'm sorry for that bullshit, it's my first mafia game in years and I should've known better, I should've actually read the entire thread before saying anything that I would change my mind on later.

I don't think Jet is scum. And if I get lynched for this inconsistency I won't blame any of you because it is pretty fucking lame of me. Jet is the only read I mentioned before actually reading the damn thread so all of my other reads are true. I'm down for an SS, BBmolla, BBT, or Ki-Gi lynch.

Well, first off, I can say something that contradicts (finally all those days playing Ace Attorney come into line) your testimony?
Do you expect me to believe this shmuck? Golly, you sure don't PLAY like it's your first game in years...and I don't believe that you would suck up this badly anyways even if you did make a mistake. take this for example:
In post 509, Ki-Gi wrote:Zing! Got me there.

If you thought you had made a mistake on the Jet read, you would have mended it in your long list of reads, then unvoted due to 'further analysis'. I think even someone who is a little rusty on their play-style would have seen this simple solution.
In post 760, Jet Skiies wrote:@Ki-Gi - you don't think this slot is scum, yet you targeted it for pages and pages?
And Hiraki, I'm certain gameplay is scum; espresso isn't. Of course he isn't going to be as certain/willing to vote as I am.

I am totally down to group pressure Ki-Gi as of what he has just said.

~ Boon

Precisely my thoughts. Why keep the 'act' going for pages and pages instead of like one page and then saying "Woops, sorry guys, I was wrong."
In post 762, Ki-Gi wrote:Yes, I admit it was a shitty thing to do, I thought that me looking consistent was more important than giving truthful reads. I didn't want to look suspicious by voting for you and then immediately changing my mind, so I kept the act up, and only broke it when it looked like I was a prime lynch candidate anyway. There's no need to question me about it, I know how stupid it is.

VOTE: Ki-Gi
HOW THE HECK IS IT MORE IMPORTANT TO LOOK CONSISTENT THAN BENEFIT THE TOWN (mafia) AND GIVE INSINCERE READS?!!?!?!?!
I just cannot see the town-motivation of doing this. The only good thing to come out of 'keeping up the act' would be self benefit, not having the town unhappy with you, which is a pretty darn scummy motivation to me.

I mean, look at me! I gave my honest reads, and everyone ripped me up for it, but I survived! Meanwhile you almost got someone lynched, without even being sincere about it!! Ugh I'm so sorry but this selfishness just makes me so annngrryyyy!! Even if you flip and are town, that won't change my anger from your selfishness, because if you do so happen to be town despite everything, that is just... URGH! Not benefiting the town at all!! :mad:

This just makes me seethe >:(

Oh, heck, I sure as anything am going to question you about it! That is just plain horrible motivation to do anything!
In post 777, BBmolla wrote:So I guess let's lynch Square Shreddies because nobody wants them dead

This Literally made me laugh. So hard. :lol:
That was just... I was so confused at his logic and then you just... XD
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 756, Hiraki wrote:
In post 691, gameplay506 wrote:I don't get why Hiraki is town. Writing walls isn't towny. Also I didn't like his mad push on ZZZX and it proved to be awful after ZZZX claimed tracker. And I also don't think Hiraki has been playing like a pr so far so I am not afraid of this.
reminder that your vote is still pretty much an OMGUS
Hm no? Where did I state it's an OMGUS vote?

gameplay wrote:It's true I haven't posted my reasons for Hiraki but that's mainly because my reasons are shallow and combined with gut. I still haven't iso'ed him and done my motive things on his pushes and all thebother things I do.

Also note that gameplay is still asking everyone about his moves and you guys are just ignoring it like it's normal.
Lol where have I aksed anything? Why are you twisting it?

Gameplay wrote:when the only confirmed town here is on it lol.
Because the only confirmed town means that he must be right? Especially since he was the first person to claim, no?

Your case against me right now is that ZZZX wants me dead and I can guarantee that his head is tainted with mindless revenge. You'd be stupid not to see it.
Hm why do you descredit ZZZX's vote by calling him a revenge vote?

Gameplay wrote:Ugh ye
Right, and I already explained what I meant by this--since it seemed like you were confused--in a different post.

I'm glad you decided to post it, oh wait, you didn't.
Lol nice. So you are not trying to build a case, just to argue with me? Ye that's what you did with ZZZX too.

Hiraki wrote:What I needed to distinguish was whether or not he was playing scummy as
scum
or playing scummy as
town
. I have a very good feeling it's the former from the previous post and these new posts.
I'm not surprised that you probably lulled over reading this though. I mean, why should be sure about a scum read, right?
Hm but later on you state you are sure ZZZX is scum. Why did you ignore that?

Gameplay wrote:Ugh yeah this unvote considering he bothered to make a case on me and sounded so sure just isn't ok.
More people want Ki-Gi dead than you and I find that both of you are scum. Are you saying that I should just tunnel on one person now?

Keep in mind that you have changed votes as well in this game.
I have changed votes, but not like you. You make a case against me, and then when more people want to go on KI you suddenly jump on him. Opportunistic as hell. And again I am going with my theory that you focus only town players.

Gameplay wrote:Just reading through the whole ZZZX/Hiraki arguments I don't like how Hiraki is mostly commeting on stuff that aren't related to his case
I'm glad there's examples of this and it really doesn't like you're just making up--oh wait, it does look like you're making up bullshit. I put my expectations much too high here.
Another descredit. Why isn't anyone noticing this? Like how I am making bullshit?

Jet Skiies wrote:How do you know that ZZZX isn't being influenced at all by scum?
Because ZZZX is claimed town!!!!! He cannot be wrong!!!!!! He is of pure heart!!!!!!!
Here is more sarcasting descredit. Please. Just look at this.

Jet Skiies wrote:Espresso isn't as convinced as I am
...really?
You know you are agreeing with Boon who is next to a terrible player? And he hasn't provided any case on why I am scum, he just screams "gp is scum". Lol and this agreeing with him is just awesome.

This post just looks so flaily. And overly aggresive
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 758, Ki-Gi wrote:Or a gameplay lynch honestly, I have to admit it does look like he's trying to buddy with me.

Terrible logic. When I townread you should I stay quiet when people want to lynch you? Is that how you do when you have a townread on someone?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

This is a great answer and just proves how lacky is Hiraki's logic.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Boon why can you enlighten me on why I am scum? Like really wanna hear what you can say.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Another reason I am not jumping on Ki is because Hiraki is there. Sorry.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

BBT how do you feel about Hiraki defending you so hard, when at the same time you have only one vote on you?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Ki so do you scumread Hiraki or not?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 791, gameplay506 wrote:BBT how do you feel about Hiraki defending you so hard, when at the same time you have only one vote on you?

I may be slightly biased, coz you know, I don't wanna die but it's nice to have at least one person in the game who doesn't want me lynched.

I don't think he would defend me like this if he was scum either. I really don't.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 793, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 791, gameplay506 wrote:BBT how do you feel about Hiraki defending you so hard, when at the same time you have only one vote on you?

I may be slightly biased, coz you know, I don't wanna die but it's nice to have at least one person in the game who doesn't want me lynched.

I don't think he would defend me like this if he was scum either. I really don't.

Why do you think so? Don't you feel like he was unecessary defending you earlier?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:03 pm

In post 794, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 793, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Why do you think so? Don't you feel like he was unecessary defending you earlier?

Why was it unnecessary and why are you asking me to tell you what Hirkai was thinking?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:04 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 784, The Bulge wrote:
Votecount 1.12

BlueBloodedToffee (1) -
BBmolla
gameplay506 (0) -

Hiraki (2) -
gameplay506, ZZZX
Jet Skiies (0) -

kyndy101 (0) -

BBmolla (1) -
BlueBloodedToffee
Ki-Gi (2) -
Square Shreddies, Hiraki
Square Shreddies (1) -
Ki-Gi
ZZZX (0) -

Not Voting -
Jet Skiies, kyndy101

With 9 alive, it's 5 to lynch.

Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-13 14:16:00) (August 13).

I don't see any reason for him to defend you now, when you are not even the leading wagon
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Actually it's obvious that if you scumread him you will lose the only player who is defending you. So it was kinda stupid of me to ask you such question.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:06 pm

In post 759, Square Shreddies wrote:Who everyone said their down to lynch. Note that BBT hasn't really stated outright.

Ki-Gi - SS, BBmolla, BBT, Ki-Gi, gameplay (?)
SS - Ki-Gi, BBT,
maybe gameplay or jet idk

Kyndy - Ki-Gi, BBT, BBMolla, Jet
Hiraki - Ki-Gi, Gameplay
BBMolla - BBT, Gameplay
Gameplay - Hiraki, BBT (?), Jet
ZZZX - Hiraki, BBT, BBMolla
BBT - BBMolla, ???
Jet - Gameplay, BBT, Ki-Gi

BBT (7)
Ki-Gi (5)
Gameplay (4)
BBMolla (4)
Jet (2.5)
Hiraki (2)
SS (1)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:06 pm

In post 797, gameplay506 wrote:Actually it's obvious that if you scumread him you will lose the only player who is defending you. So it was kinda stupid of me to ask you such question.

Not really. I've town-read Hiraki for a while.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”