Micro 370: Gerrymander Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Cabd »

Votecount 1-9

With 9 alive it will take 5 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Xayzeck (3): Brian Skies, EspeciallyTheLies, Not_Mafia (L-2)
EspeciallyTheLies (1): OkaPoka (L-4)
Maestro (2): vettrock, Social Media (L-3)
OkaPoka (3): Maestro, Xayzeck, Pirate Mollie (L-2)

Not voting (1): Majiffy,

Page Count (Day): 13
Page Count (Total): 13

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-12 00:26:43)

Last edited by Cabd on Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also I expect that I will get at least some night action here, otherwise I will be disappointed.
whew!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I think you're out of my league, Mollie.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 325, Cabd wrote:mememememee

hi mollie i missed you over the weekend.

considering oka but don't really wanna put at L1 and I have not decided if he really believes his own BS or not yet.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:21 pm

maestro and mollie are town for now though. mollie hunting out the townreads pretty clearly. i like. vettrock town for now as well - i dont think scum dv. brian skies, xay and jiffy questionable/unknown at the moment. must read more in depth.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:22 pm

not_mafia somewhere in between and oka out to the side with a big wtf question mark.
Art is cool.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 323, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 322, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 321, Brian Skies wrote:Also, Vettrock, I don't like your votes on Maestro. I think his posting is coming from a really aggravated and townie mindset as far as you are concerned.

hey brian

it kind of looks like subtle cosying up to maestro

Me or Vettrock? Or Xay?

pretty sure I said you

In post 324, Brian Skies wrote:If the last one, I agree wholeheartedly.

what is funny is that I can't tell if you are being srs. I am scumhunting xay in an indirect way for independent reasons.
whew!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 331, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 321, Brian Skies wrote:Also, Vettrock, I don't like your votes on Maestro. I think his posting is coming from a really aggravated and townie mindset as far as you are concerned.

hey brian

Me or Vettrock? Or Xay?

pretty sure I said you

what is funny is that I can't tell if you are being srs. I am scumhunting xay in an indirect way for independent reasons.

That hurts. But I can see why you'd think that.

I have other reasons for Xay as well. I didn't like his earlier posts towards Oka where he criticizes Oka's vote placement (at first I thought Xay was being survivalistic). And he used the Social Media thing as an excuse to spam the thread with crap. I also find the lack of paranoia towards ETL and calling her obvtown awkward and buddyish. What are your 'independent reasons'?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:27 pm

In post 332, Brian Skies wrote:calling her obvtown awkward and buddyish

this and sheeping vett vote are my main reasons for voting xay at the moment.
Art is cool.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 320, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 318, vettrock wrote:
In post 315, Brian Skies wrote:
Vettrock, why did you move your second vote onto ETL at the beginning of the game? You already RVS voted without moving your second vote, so I assume there was a reason. If you say OMGUS, I'm ignoring you for the rest of Day 1.

I made my random vote on you. Social media was not voting, so I put it on ETL. At the time, ETL seemed the scummiest to me so I move my main vote as well. At the time, I was still hiding that I was the doublevoter, so I didn't want to move my votes at the same time and make it obvious. Now that I have claimed, I expect to move my votes together. There isn't really a point in two votes if they aren't on the same person, unless you are trying to spread around the pressure. If I feel strong enough to lynch someone with one vote, why not two?

Why did you think ETL was scummy early on?

Like I said, I figured there was a reason for your ETL vote just based on the way you moved your votes. And you can use your votes however you want to. It's your role, not mine.

So like I said it was a read based on the little bit that was there, just a little past an RVS. Her way of pulling scumminess out of my posts saying they are awkward, and the early behavior seem suspicious, but I'll back off that that read a bit, as I was basically doing the same thing with my reads.

I think Oka and Xay's sheeping behavior is a little scummy, but I don't think both of them are scum.

I would agree with this if not for the blatant twisting/misrepresentation he is doing as well. What did I do that aggravated him so much? Have a PM that gives me double votes? So I am such a liability to the town that I should be policy lynched, (but not today of course, when it is more convenient for the scum, and I don't interfere with his endgame).

hey brian

Me or Vettrock? Or Xay?

I agree Xay is cosying up to maestro. Seems a bit scummy to me. See above.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 334, vettrock wrote:I think Oka and Xay's sheeping behavior is a little scummy, but I don't think both of them are scum.

Is there a reason why you don't think they can both be scum? I find their interactions with each other really strange.

In post 334, vettrock wrote:I would agree with this if not for the blatant twisting/misrepresentation he is doing as well. What did I do that aggravated him so much? Have a PM that gives me double votes? So I am such a liability to the town that I should be policy lynched, (but not today of course, when it is more convenient for the scum, and I don't interfere with his endgame).

Hmmm? Maybe. But he seems to be aggravated because you've been avoiding taking any hard stances anywhere and when pressed on it, you discredited your own Day 1 reads. Power roles are important things. If I knew another player had one and thought they weren't trying to make the most of their role, I'd probably be pissed off too.

I feel like you're really focused on the fact he pushed you rather than trying to see where he's coming from.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am invested as to who are my eyes when they are closed.

fake eta: I can see what the hell you peeps are doing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

where the fuck did every1 go

hey I am here but for an instant.
whew!
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

Gah all these posts I cant do these on my phone lol
GMT+8
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Maestro »

Mollie. You just quoted Shakespeare.

Is that a scumclaim?
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 332, Brian Skies wrote:And he used the Social Media thing as an excuse to spam the thread with crap. I also find the lack of paranoia towards ETL and calling her obvtown awkward and buddyish.

Okayyyyyyyyyyy on the spamming part. Worth testing though?

ETL comment was kinda tongue in cheek early game use. She was a townread, though not so much anymore.
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

On the M buddying thing - I don't get it, where did you guys find this? If it's agreeing with his points, you guys are weird.
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 313, pirate mollie wrote:wat is so uninteresting about it

lets start there

I tell you what is uninteresting? That's weird

Erm

It's just me starting the Oka wagon?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 329, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:brian skies, xay and jiffy questionable/unknown at the moment. must read more in depth

But you said I was scum?
GMT+8
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 335, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 334, vettrock wrote:I think Oka and Xay's sheeping behavior is a little scummy, but I don't think both of them are scum.

Is there a reason why you don't think they can both be scum? I find their interactions with each other really strange.
I would agree that the interaction is strange, which leads me to think they are not partners, as I think scum would try and manage there interaction a little more cautiously. Just sort of a feeling I get from that.

In post 335, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 334, vettrock wrote:I would agree with this if not for the blatant twisting/misrepresentation he is doing as well. What did I do that aggravated him so much? Have a PM that gives me double votes? So I am such a liability to the town that I should be policy lynched, (but not today of course, when it is more convenient for the scum, and I don't interfere with his endgame).

Hmmm? Maybe. But he seems to be aggravated because you've been avoiding taking any hard stances anywhere and when pressed on it, you discredited your own Day 1 reads. Power roles are important things. If I knew another player had one and thought they weren't trying to make the most of their role, I'd probably be pissed off too.

I feel like you're really focused on the fact he pushed you rather than trying to see where he's coming from.

So just because I come off a little more cautious, and I don't really trust day 1 reads that far, does not mean I am not trying or attempting to make the best of my role. If he thinks I'm not trying to play the game, he's welcome to his opinion. I think he was beyond pushing because he was aggravated. He claims to be so confident in he reads, but he was 99% certain I said something, which I didn't say. So we are at the 1% threshold. This means if he plays 100 games, in one of the games he would be correct. I hope his other 99 games go better since he used his 1% on this one. I'll give him a hint. Every post that has been made, is still there. If you can't be bothered to go back and look at it before you claim something with 99% certainty, that is because you are scum and you just making things up to push your agenda. Scum have to make up reasons for town to be considered scum. Town looks for reasons in the scum play.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 340, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 332, Brian Skies wrote:And he used the Social Media thing as an excuse to spam the thread with crap. I also find the lack of paranoia towards ETL and calling her obvtown awkward and buddyish.

Okayyyyyyyyyyy on the spamming part. Worth testing though?

ETL comment was kinda tongue in cheek early game use. She was a townread, though not so much anymore.

I'm leaning toward Xayzeck having some role that is affected by the post count, and Cadb indicated it affects some things (the page count at least). It appears Xayzeck was trying to drive up the post count. This could be scum or town, but something to consider. Not sure what this would be, but something to consider.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 344, vettrock wrote:If you can't be bothered to go back and look at it before you claim something with 99% certainty, that is because you are scum and you just making things up to push your agenda.

Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

"If you can't be bothered to go back and look at it before you claim something with 99% certainty..."

...Maybe it's because you feel so harshly incensed by two players' coordinated attack that you completely blow up in-thread so badly Iyou get talked to by the Mod and get informally asked to stop posting until you can cool my jets. Not only that, maybe it's because Iyou still can't even find the words to express how much another players' posts piss me off for a reason you can't quite put my finger on. Finally, maybe it's because you're
BEYOND
frustrated with the fact that you're being told that
YOU'RE
scummy for maintaining paranoia in the face of that same players' PR claim which was the only thing that stopped them from getting lynched for their horrible play so far in a game.

But what the
FUCK
do I know, amIright?
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Maestro »

See? I couldn't even fucking type out pronouns correctly.

Pretend that whole goddamn paragraph is in second person and accept that it refers to my mindset yesterday, then stop being a cunt, then don't expect me to post again for another 18 hours because you can literally post anything and reading it would send me into a rage.

I can't tell whether it's your excessive roundabout wordiness, your rampant, continuous lack of investment in any read except for your incorrect, badly-based scumread on me, your cocky attitude in the face of less than stellar play, or your PR which will be useless as long as you have no accurate reads and are being "overly cautious". I can't tell what the fuck it is, but I may need to replace out because I literally can't respond to you in a civil manner.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Maestro »

MAYBE IT'S THE FACT THAT YOUR POSTS ARE 50% INFORMATION AND 5% ANALYSIS; THE REST BEING USELESS WORDS
it should probably be closer to the other way around but again, WHAT THE FUCK DO I KNOW

OH WAIT, A LOT

BREVITY IS THE SOUL OF WIT (and intelligence) FUCKO

go read some Shakespeare, then maybe we'll have something in common during this game
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Maestro »

FUCKING