CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Spoiler: fixed
In post 974, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 958, Paschendale wrote:

I'm not trying to get anyone to vote anything right now. I'm just fucking pissed at all the cryptic bullshit. I don't trust half-claims like this. I've seen scum use them often enough not to take them at face value, and I've seen important information lost because people die before they can tell the whole story. We did not get the info we needed to help us narrow down anything. We got told "trust me". And no one should ever listen to that in this game.

What half claim are you talking about? It is pretty much spelled out for you. Just go re-read what why not and pants have said earlier today and you will understand... basically: read the game, stop fishing for details that don't help the town.

In post 964, Dr Pants wrote:Pasche, you are either a huge idiot or you're scum

Baezu is all but confirmed as town

Unless Mod likes to send me lies

So, we have 2 fucking conf towns in Why Not and Baezu

Don't be an ass

If you're scum, at least be creative or something, this is stupid

exactly. And as previously stated we don't lynch the doc today to put possible wifom towards the scum. And now we are looking at what, a 1/3 chance if messiah isn't scum and a 1/6 chance if he is. I like these odds. 1/6 is just slightly worse than the 2/9 we start with. And I sure as hell can bet you that you have at least one or two town reads to improve the odds. I'm feel good right now. Why do we need more info? Right now we are good.

In post 969, Paschendale wrote:

Yeah, I'm so stupid because I don't like getting jerked around. Stow the attitude. You're the one being an ass.

this shit aggravates me as someone who has put just a little time and effort into this game in order to at least try to play optimally. YOU ARE NOT BEING JERKED AROUND. I literally have exactly the same info as you have and am not confused in the slightest. There are a finite number of investigative roles. Go on the wiki, damn it. And think about the set-up for a second.
In post 970, Messiah Complex wrote:
In post 785, Shiryu wrote:Also, just to be clear, you're stating that Messiah being alive would be much more likely due to him being scum as opposed to him being the doc and scum leaving him alive in the hopes he'll get lynched, right?

You realize that line of thinking is why we were probably left alive right?

And someone has a brain.
In post 970, Messiah Complex wrote:
We will be protecting Why Not tonight. I don’t even think that is a question at this point.

why not is a solid choice because it forces scum to either let us follow the cop or confirm you for us. Both of which are pretty damn good imho. Killing baezu just gives us another result. Just fyi, if why not dies tonight your head meets rope.

And honestly, I have my eye of farside with his soft pushing an MC lynch. There is literally no good town reason to lynch him today. For the scum to get rid of the horrible situation they are in they MUST confirm messiah for us in anyway. Follow the cop is worse for them than a confirmed town doc.

Also, I want marcell to post.
after a wank.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Baezu »

VOTE: farside
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: V/la this weekend
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 819, farside22 wrote:VOTE: Baezu

In post 822, farside22 wrote:My gut also still doesn't fully trust messiah. I feel like I'm playing the stop and wait game with that duo when it comes to posting in this game.

In post 890, farside22 wrote:Just finished catching up and I'm happy with my current vote.

In post 931, farside22 wrote:
In post 929, Baezu wrote:Farside, if I'm scum, who is my partner?

Marcell or messiah.

this is the series of posts that bother me. Votes baezu with the rest of us. Puts self into position to hop. Is happy with the current vote, but two other people are scummy too, one of which is a confirmable doc role.
after a wank.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 978, CooLDoG wrote:

In post 822, farside22 wrote:My gut also still doesn't fully trust messiah. I feel like I'm playing the stop and wait game with that duo when it comes to posting in this game.

In post 890, farside22 wrote:Just finished catching up and I'm happy with my current vote.

Marcell or messiah.

this is the series of posts that bother me. Votes baezu with the rest of us. Puts self into position to hop. Is happy with the current vote, but two other people are scummy too, one of which is a confirmable doc role.

Doc is confirmable only if he saves a player. He stated he protected you and had vc as his top town read. It's strange he did that. Now if I missed where someone said they saw him do as he claimed the role is only confirmable with an actual protection/track or flip.

I'm not voting Macrell right after because I second guess myself on him many times.
I had in Austin powers mafia a player that barely posted and flipped town.
After the discussion between pants and why not (both whom I town read and see no reason why they would fake that) I unvoted and felt I should reread the game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Well that and a mafia doc is not outside possiblity with a vig in the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the triple post.

I'll work on the read Sunday mostly.
In case people get lynch happy while I'm away ill just post my notes I have.

Town:
Why not
Pants
Baezu (do to discussion day 2)
Anatole

Ignore: pashe (I have him in ignore do to the amount if hypocrisy I noticed in his posting when I read day 1. I can't stand players like that and it brings me close to rage mode)

Null:
Shir
Cooldog

Scum:
Macrell
Messiah

This is all with recent stuff but not with reread.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:43 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

Messiah - you put me in your scumreads in your first read post and the only thing you cited from me was the posts where I was dicking around in French and you suggested I might be using that as a trust tell.

With no other evidence presented, one would assume that's why you were scumreading me. I assume that's what farside was talking about.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:43 am

Pretty shit case m8
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Last post till I get everything dealt Eleuthera.

Messiah
VC and CD were pretty much on the same level with me. I figured that scum would go for what they thought my top read was and protected what looked like my second highest read. I tried to out think scum and failed.

This makes no sense. If scum saw your list and thought this way they would have shot you instead I'd doing 50/50

1. I looked back for what you are talking about and can't find it, mind finding what you are talking about? Baezu barely posting leans scum for me because as town he wasn't afraid to put himself out there and get into shit arguments with people over nothing. I feel like he's been more reserved and tempered here.
2. see the ass end of 1.
3. Ok?
4. When did my read on Thor change? I had him as nullscum in my first reads list, and he solidified that spot in my second reads list.

1. Anatole you listed as scum and mentioned the French thing.
2. Ok
3. You asked.
4. I see now the second list had thor under town and it confused me.
Why is how thor acted in a game as scum make you wary and have a scum lean on him?
Have you played him him when he is town?
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Why not »

In post 978, CooLDoG wrote:

Marcell or messiah.

you know baezu
asked
farside for her other scumreads?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 979, farside22 wrote:

Doc is confirmable only if he saves a player. He stated he protected you and had vc as his top town read. It's strange he did that. Now if I missed where someone said they saw him do as he claimed the role is only confirmable with an actual protection/track or flip.

exactly, and we will have that tonight. Either the scum confirm the doc by killing him or killing why not, OR, we are allowed to follow the cop. Following the cop will win us the game, thus scum MUST confirm the doc tonight. The only scenario where this could be problematic would be an RB. However, we had a scum power role flip last night, so the probability of that happening has gone down. therefore, I see no reason to push to lynch the doc today. You have been around longer than me, you should know this.

In post 979, farside22 wrote:
I had in Austin powers mafia a player that barely posted and flipped town.

this is a bullshit meta argument and you know it. You are literally basing your entire vote off of one isolated example from a different player in a different game. This isn't how meta works even if you do have even a shred of faith in it. If you think he is scummy vote him. If you don't then come out and say it. Don't wishy-wash. It doesn't help the town.

vote: marcell

come on farside, hop on board, or is marcell not really a scum read?

@why not, yes, I am aware. It still doesn't feel right to me. I want to see farside's reaction to my vote.
after a wank.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:36 am

I'm down to clown with the big bird wagon - or was that just a test for farside?
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 987, Anatole Kuragin wrote:I'm down to clown with the big bird wagon - or was that just a test for farside?

ohh no, I am perfectly happy with a wagon on him. I'm down for his lynch.
after a wank.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Why not »

eh...farside's iso gets a townread from me
a lot of small things convey a sense of tenacity and sincerity that scum usually only achieve through more grandiose gestures

i really want marcrell dead
vote marcrell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

It's more then 1 isolated incident. Harry potter mafia bad play by 3 lurkers. Event mafia there was 2 I can think of that were town lurkers and 1 scum. I'd rather check the type of player Marcell is and go from there then assume scum/town based on play and I'd rather reread. You want to vote me for that, don't care.
Also cool things you don't account for besides a possible rb.
There is no doc in the game. Scum didn't kill messiah and he thinks the scum psychically knew which way he'd pick instead of killing him.
Finally I'm not "pushing the lynch" I'm just not saying omg he's so town due to claim like you are.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:22 am

VOTE: marcrell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Also at cool I'd like to know why my comments bug you this much, when you've stated the following things:

In post 777, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 771, Why not wrote:Cooldog
There are no such thing as "I told you so" town points.

Exactly, and that is why you should have known better not to do it this game.

In post 775, farside22 wrote:
I noted no interaction with Marcell, the weird comment from messiah still bugs me. He listed thor as null scum, then defends thor then list him as town.

Yeah, Marcell and messiah still bug me. Still think why not is the way to go though. I would be down for a marcell wagon though. Also we NEED to hear from messiah. And why the hell isn't he dead. <---- needs to be talked about.

In post 814, CooLDoG wrote:^ keeping in mind we lynch baezu after why not.

Messiah is still yet to be resolved. I am still unsure.

Sigh hate work, back to it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Macrell: do you have a game you were scum?
I did a quick search and found none.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Why not »

pretty interesting what happens to people's positions after the two most viable mislynches suddenly become improbable
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Baezu »

^agreed.

VOTE: marcrell
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 981, farside22 wrote:Sorry for the triple post.

Town:
Why not
Pants
Anatole

Ignore: pashe (I have him in ignore do to the amount if hypocrisy I noticed in his posting when I read day 1. I can't stand players like that and it brings me close to rage mode)

Null:
Shir
Cooldog

Scum:
Macrell
Messiah

Sooooooo how has nobody noticed the major problem with your reads list?

You moved Baezu to town due to claims, but MC is a scum read.

Seems inconsistent
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Dr Pants »

yeah why again are we doing a Marcell wagon?

I like Farside, Pache or Shiryu much better
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 996, Dr Pants wrote:
In post 981, farside22 wrote:Sorry for the triple post.

Town:
Why not
Pants
Anatole

Null:
Shir
Cooldog

Scum:
Macrell
Messiah

Sooooooo how has nobody noticed the major problem with your reads list?

You moved Baezu to town due to claims, but MC is a scum read.

Seems inconsistent

Doc claim has yet to be proven. Just saying.

Dr Pants wrote:yeah why again are we doing a Marcell wagon?

I like Farside, Pache or Shiryu much better

Because I'm not scum! :lol:
Pasch is one of those I can't read without raging. I'd lynch him more just because his actions are so hypocritical.
Shir....I don't see why one thing = scum. It's like the why not wagon. Lots of people voted do to his question and that was what it came to.
Why is Marcell a bad wagon? I looked at his town meta and he's not even close to the same level. I'd vote him knowing that but he is at l-1.

Marcell: intent to hammer. Please claim!
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Dr Pants »

before any hammers occur we need to solidify how we're going to do night actions

most importantly, does Why Not tell us who he's going to target?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”