farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 am

Post by farside22 »

pasche the liar wrote:Well you haven't done anything else since then. You just follow along when Pants or other active players are taking the lead. You haven't contributed anything to scumhunting and mostly just whined about me when you aren't nodding vigorously to what townier players are saying.

Let's see after you omgus case, I fought with jiffy and asked questions. Today I did not vot why not , so I didn't follow fucking anyone there and vote baezu, again not following pants.
What have you done not list scum reads and not explain jack fucking shit on them.

The rest of people's post can wait till I'm back.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1093, Dr Pants wrote:however, i do agree with your thoughts on marcell and farside

are you willing to mass claim?

Lurking, while posting little to nothing in game and is okay to post elsewhere is town?
No please explain this to me.
I'd like to lurk, provide no case after some shows meta that I'm not like that and be called town.

As for mass claim....I know I was back up mod for bal's last game but I do not recall how many pr 's there were.
So far, vig and a cop that sends info has claimed? If I missed something I'm sorry. I don't think mass claim is good idea.

In post 1094, Paschendale wrote:
In post 1092, Dr Pants wrote:
In post 1091, Paschendale wrote:Despite your clearing from Thor's flip, there isn't even a lot of pro-town content from you

k

I sincerely hope that Why Not investigates you tonight.

Or we could just lynch you now

Kill your detractors. Clearly pro-town. You don't care about finding the right people, just wanna get rid of the people who don't buy your crap. This is part of the "even if you have PR and flip reasons to make you look like town, none of your actual posts do".

I have no objection to a massclaim.

I missed that willing to lynch/scum read you had on pants day 2.
Is there a reason for the attitude?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

I think the fact that we already have so many roles public may be a point in favor of massclaim. It could confirm/deny the doctor that's already claimed anyways.

I'll defer to Why Not and CoolDog on it.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:48 am

I'll say that I have an R but I'm not sure if I'd call it a PR...
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Dr Pants »

We should keep a counter:

Willing to claim/have claimed:
Pants
AK
Pasche
Why Not
CoolDog
MC
Baezu

Need to hear from:
Shiryu
Farside
Marcell

And I want full claims as well, which means doing name, country, and role like MC did
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1097, Why not wrote:have you ever thought that maybe you aren't as good at labeling town/scum behavior as you think you are

I'm better than some, not as good as others. Pretty everyone is always wrong about me, though. The more seriously I try to find and lynch scum, the more often I get called obviously scum. So, since I'm offered a chance to watch people be very very wrong almost every game, I'm very good at finding bad wagons.

My vote is still on Baezu mainly because I think there's definitely some bullshit on all this confirming, because Baezu's actual posts don't present a town image, and because there's no place I'd prefer to put it right now.

In post 1100, farside22 wrote:
pasche the liar wrote:Well you haven't done anything else since then. You just follow along when Pants or other active players are taking the lead. You haven't contributed anything to scumhunting and mostly just whined about me when you aren't nodding vigorously to what townier players are saying.

Let's see after you omgus case, I fought with jiffy and asked questions. Today I did not vot why not , so I didn't follow fucking anyone there and vote baezu, again not following pants.
What have you done not list scum reads and not explain jack fucking shit on them.

So yes, you complained and argued and didn't contribute, and then you followed other people's leads.

---------------------

Pretty much the only people I wouldn't lynch today are Why Not and Cooldog. This is because their posts are actually beneficial to town. Their points are genuine and their contributions sincere. All of this confirming stuff looks too convienient and is too vague and this is not a game where you win by trusting people. There is definitely scum in it somewhere.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Dr Pants »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Pasche
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 1101, farside22 wrote:
In post 1093, Dr Pants wrote:however, i do agree with your thoughts on marcell and farside

Lurking, while posting little to nothing in game and is okay to post elsewhere is town?
I'd like to lurk, provide no case after some shows meta that I'm not like that and be called town.

I have a couple of problems with a Marcell lynch.

1) no one has a town read on him. Universal scum reads are more often than not bad townies
2) with scum already on the Majiffy wagon, why would scum need to hammer?

Note that I could just be completely wrong about this, which is why I won't be too upset if we lynch Marcell. I'd just rather lynch Pasche at this point.
Messiah Complex
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Messiah Complex
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Messiah Complex »

Prod acknowledged.

Looking over the lynch pool our preferred order would be Shir, Farside, Anatole, Pasch, Marcell.

Vote Shir
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Shiryu »

I'm really not liking how you guys keep brushing Pasch aside without aknowledging his concerns, which in my opinion are perfectly valid. Not the most likely, but not something we can rule out entirely. That said, Pasch, would you still disagree with the plan of action that we'll be following tonight? My take on it is to go through with it, and reassess things tomorrow based on the results.

I'm alright with a mass claim at this point. Though if we agree to it, how would it work exactly? Is there a particular order we should follow? Or just have everyone claim at their discretion?
I am the eggman, woo!
They are the eggmen, woo!
I am the walrus, goo goo g' joob!
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 am

In post 1108, Messiah Complex wrote:Prod acknowledged.

Looking over the lynch pool our preferred order would be Shir, Farside, Anatole, Pasch, Marcell.

Vote Shir

Why have you had me as a scumread all game without providing a single reason why?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 1109, Shiryu wrote:I'm really not liking how you guys keep brushing Pasch aside without aknowledging his concerns, which in my opinion are perfectly valid. Not the most likely, but not something we can rule out entirely. That said, Pasch, would you still disagree with the plan of action that we'll be following tonight? My take on it is to go through with it, and reassess things tomorrow based on the results.

I'm alright with a mass claim at this point. Though if we agree to it, how would it work exactly? Is there a particular order we should follow? Or just have everyone claim at their discretion?

I haven't entirely followed this plan. If I could get a concise explanation, that would be great.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1107, Dr Pants wrote:
In post 1101, farside22 wrote:

I have a couple of problems with a Marcell lynch.

1) no one has a town read on him. Universal scum reads are more often than not bad townies
2) with scum already on the Majiffy wagon, why would scum need to hammer?

Note that I could just be completely wrong about this, which is why I won't be too upset if we lynch Marcell. I'd just rather lynch Pasche at this point.

1) I wish. Sorry feeling pissy moment. There is bad town and there is lurking and making a case for shit reason's that has the smell of newb scum.
2) hammer is null. Seen it from both alignments.

Dude I'd vote pasch if I don't have to read or explain why I find him scum any further then I did. Seriously my rage would have no bounds with him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I think mass claim helps scum more then town at this point. If the majority wants it that's fine with me.
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Shiryu »

In post 1111, Paschendale wrote:
In post 1109, Shiryu wrote:I'm really not liking how you guys keep brushing Pasch aside without aknowledging his concerns, which in my opinion are perfectly valid. Not the most likely, but not something we can rule out entirely. That said, Pasch, would you still disagree with the plan of action that we'll be following tonight? My take on it is to go through with it, and reassess things tomorrow based on the results.

I haven't entirely followed this plan. If I could get a concise explanation, that would be great.

As far as I'm understanding it, it all hinges on Why Not's role and Messiahs apparent doc claim. Why not will pick two people tonight: One to investigate, one to send the results to, with Why Not himself not actually getting any information. The person getting the info would then be able to confirm the investigated person as town or scum. If Why Not lives, he can confirm both who was investigated and who got the info. If he doesn't, Pants can confirm if the person claiming to get the info is telling the truth. It's been suggested that Why Not tell us who wil be investigated, so that in case the information is sent to scum, they won't be able to claim their scum buddy as innocent in place of another.

Messiah is to protect Why Not. Assuming no scum RB role, Messiah should, in theory, be the one to die tonight. If Why Not dies instead in this scenario, this would confirm Messiah to be scum. I'm still not too clear myself on what we do if someone else dies instead.

What would complicate things, though, is if scum does have a RB. Because then they can either block Messiah and kill Why Not in which case someone still gets info, or they can block Why Not and kill Messiah, leaving us with no info and Why Not set to be killed on night 3.

This, of course, is assuming everyone is who they've claimed to be and we are trusting Pants to be town. Which means that (again, in theory), we would have the following people as pro-town:

Pants
Why Not
Baezu
Messiah
CooLDoG

And that would make the rest of us as the ones to be investigated.

I must say, it's been talked about quite a bit. So not liking the fact that you haven't been following it too much, since it's kind of been a main point of discussion since Why Not's claim.
I am the eggman, woo!
They are the eggmen, woo!
I am the walrus, goo goo g' joob!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1105, Paschendale wrote:
In post 1097, Why not wrote:have you ever thought that maybe you aren't as good at labeling town/scum behavior as you think you are

I'm better than some, not as good as others. Pretty everyone is always wrong about me, though. The more seriously I try to find and lynch scum, the more often I get called obviously scum. So, since I'm offered a chance to watch people be very very wrong almost every game, I'm very good at finding bad wagons.

My vote is still on Baezu mainly because I think there's definitely some bullshit on all this confirming, because Baezu's actual posts don't present a town image, and because there's no place I'd prefer to put it right now.

In post 1100, farside22 wrote:

So yes, you complained and argued and didn't contribute, and then you followed other people's leads.

---------------------

Pretty much the only people I wouldn't lynch today are Why Not and Cooldog. This is because their posts are actually beneficial to town. Their points are genuine and their contributions sincere. All of this confirming stuff looks too convienient and is too vague and this is not a game where you win by trusting people. There is definitely scum in it somewhere.

Well that's fucking horseshit.
Please post the quote were I followed someone on a lynch that I did not already state a scum read on.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Paschendale »

@Shiryu: This plan sounds... iffy. It relies on Why Not's choice to give the information to not being scum. It relies on scum being predictable. Scum will be reading all of this and could just as easily leave Messiah alive in order to frame them. Messiah could be town and properly protect Why Not but scum could have a strongman kill or, as you say, a roleblocker. It seems like things could go tits up very easily, and the information it would yield seems unreliable. We could certainly do these things, but the information it yields sounds a lot less certain than some people seem to think.

I haven't been talking about this plan because I never got it in a concise manner and spent most of the last several pages thinking "bullshit!" at all of the people asking for unquestioning trust.

In post 1112, farside22 wrote:Dude I'd vote pasch if I don't have to read or explain why I find him scum any further then I did. Seriously my rage would have no bounds with him.

Grrr, Pasch is mean! But I don't have any actual scumreads so I'll push for the guy I can play up being angry at!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

Dodging question noted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1116, Paschendale wrote:@Shiryu: This plan sounds... iffy. It relies on Why Not's choice to give the information to not being scum. It relies on scum being predictable. Scum will be reading all of this and could just as easily leave Messiah alive in order to frame them. Messiah could be town and properly protect Why Not but scum could have a strongman kill or, as you say, a roleblocker. It seems like things could go tits up very easily, and the information it would yield seems unreliable. We could certainly do these things, but the information it yields sounds a lot less certain than some people seem to think.

I haven't been talking about this plan because I never got it in a concise manner and spent most of the last several pages thinking "bullshit!" at all of the people asking for unquestioning trust.

In post 1112, farside22 wrote:Dude I'd vote pasch if I don't have to read or explain why I find him scum any further then I did. Seriously my rage would have no bounds with him.

Grrr, Pasch is mean! But I don't have any actual scumreads so I'll push for the guy I can play up being angry at!

And proof this person isn't reading my post at all.

I've put a scum list together? What have you done today but bitch about trusting people and unexplained scum reads all while protecting a lurker who has not scum hunted once this game.
Fascinating.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1081, Belisarius wrote:
In post 1072, Why not wrote:Also, mod, don't we get to know more about Thor's role than that he was a propagandist?

I can't tell you any more than that

Vote Count 04/11/1917.08
(L-2)
Marcrell: (4) CooLDoG, Anatole Kuragin, Baezu, farside22
Shiryu: (1) Dr Pants
Baezu: (1) Paschendale

Not Voting: Marcrell, Messiah Complex, Shiryu, Why not

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-18 15:10:00)

Mod Notes:
Prodding Marcrell
[/area]

Oh look the player bitching is voting bazeu still with no reason today.
Why not
Why not
Goon
Why not
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Why not »

I've already emphasized a few times that we still need to scumhunt. :(
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1120, Why not wrote:I've already emphasized a few times that we still need to scumhunt. :(

Someone slap me if I'm around day 3 for a crazy theory I had about this game.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

is scum with pasch guys.

I mean, marcell lynch does not give us that much information to be honest. I completely understand the pasch wagon. He has literally contributed nothing to this game at all. He just comes in to antagonize people from time to time... I could go for his wagon. I am likeing farside a bit better as of latem and I don't think I want to lynch him today.

Mass claim is iffy, don't think we should do it. There is no point for us as town to do that atm. We have a small enough pool to work with... no need to take risks.

vote: pasch

This vote just feels right.
after a wank.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Baezu »

You're right CD. A vote on marcrell gives us nothing

UNVOTE: marcrell
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm so lurking my next game and providing shit cases after this game is over.
I do. I can not understand the let's not lynch the scummy player.
The first person to say too scummy to be scum gets bitched slapped.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”