(2) - Riabi, Malakittens
Flames682
(1) - AGar
Malakittens
(1) - Tammy

Not Voting
(2) - chaoslord54, tman2nd

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline will hit in: (expired on 2014-08-31 16:48:15)
Last edited by SleepyKrew on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be clear: quack
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 100, SleepyKrew wrote:mine

You're welcome.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by phokdapolees »

In post 97, Malakittens wrote:phokdapolees - Null-leaning town, actually. His push on Tammy doesn't feel like something that would come from scum-phokdapolees. Unless he has gained more confidence in being scum than I think he's more likely town.
Have we ever played any games together? All I can remember is that one marathon game that me and DV destroyed
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 89, shaddowez wrote:
@Mod
- I'm going to be changing my vote anyway, but for some reason you're VC isn't picking up my vote on Implosion from

Sorry, all previous votecounts should now be correct.
Please everyone, if you see me miss a vote/unvote, be sure to tell me. For the sake of all VCs in the past, present, and future. The fate of my reputation depends on it.

Also, rack is an alt and has been noted as such in the OP. Anyone else?
To be clear: quack
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 102, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 97, Malakittens wrote:phokdapolees - Null-leaning town, actually. His push on Tammy doesn't feel like something that would come from scum-phokdapolees. Unless he has gained more confidence in being scum than I think he's more likely town.
Have we ever played any games together? All I can remember is that one marathon game that me and DV destroyed

We have. I believe a newbie and a few micros. Micros you might not remember because I was a hydra.
In post 103, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 89, shaddowez wrote:
@Mod
- I'm going to be changing my vote anyway, but for some reason you're VC isn't picking up my vote on Implosion from

Sorry, all previous votecounts should now be correct.
Please everyone, if you see me miss a vote/unvote, be sure to tell me. For the sake of all VCs in the past, present, and future. The fate of my reputation depends on it.

Also, rack is an alt and has been noted as such in the OP. Anyone else?

I'm an alt. :cop:
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Okay, I have to retract this. >:[

tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 97, Malakittens wrote:
tman2nd - Don't like his early defense of Flames. Gut-scum-read.

When did I defend Flames?

I'm thinking of voting either phok, implosion, or rack,
but I'm not sure who
. I'd like to hear more from implosion before I elaborate on him. Mala might be right about phok that not being scum!phok. So, actually, rack is the best vote. I stepped off when he gave the claim of reaction test, but I don't like that explanation.

VOTE: rack
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Elias_the_thief »

That's L-2. You seemed a little unsure of who you wanted to vote. Was the proximity to lynch a factor in your decision or no?

If I remembered the password to my alt I would be playing as them. Does that count?
I play the games rul gud.
tman2nd
tman2nd
Goon
tman2nd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by tman2nd »

In post 107, Elias_the_thief wrote:That's L-2. You seemed a little unsure of who you wanted to vote. Was the proximity to lynch a factor in your decision or no?

If I remembered the password to my alt I would be playing as them. Does that count?

Oh, it is. I might take it off if it were L-1, but I like where my vote is right now. I was unsure, but in the process of writing that post I convinced myself that I should vote for rack.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by shaddowez »

I'm actually not quite as sure of my Phok vote as I was earlier, but need to re-read and see where I actually want my vote.

Chaos
, where are you?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 53, Tammy wrote:Hi Agar! What was flames being dumb about?

He was voting you when you said you were town. Clearly dumb.

In post 62, rack wrote:The evidence of Tammy's scumminess can easily be found through a site search. I will not do your research for you.

This is some really real bullshit right here.

In post 66, Flames682 wrote:
In post 51, phokdapolees wrote:Regardless of me being hilariously wrong about the srsness of flames' vote, my point still stands about Tammy trying to play it off.

It was obvious that she was still joking at that point, as was I. If you're seriously stubborn about a joke, you're probably scum trying to ML town.

VOTE: phokdapolees

Serious note: I don't like the projection at the end of this post. Some people don't have senses of humor, and get stubborn about jokes. Some people get super serious about games. Trying to project Phok as scum trying to very specifically "ML town" screams as really stretching to force that case to stick.

On a positive note, I like Tman so far.

In post 79, rack wrote:Okay, time to come clean.

I have played with Tammy before (no, not telling you who I am).

I do know this is her towniness; I primarily wanted to gauge reactions from other players to my vague accusations. (And, in my mind, it worked. Pretty well, actually.)

implosion is town, I am pretty sure.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: malakittens

Not sure, but I *think* that confession post could be a blatant scumconfession trying to masquerade as a joke. Thoughts?

Moar bullshit here.

In post 97, Malakittens wrote:AGar - Leaning town - Mainly gut. He feels different than he did in HP3 and he was a scum traitor.

I'm still mad about that game...

In post 98, phokdapolees wrote:
In post 96, rack wrote:
In post 91, phokdapolees wrote:Eh, still don't feel too good about Tammy, but rack's posting has been way worse. The "confusion" in the beginning then the vote and immediate unvote seems like scum.

Oh, please.

VOTE: phokda
Nice omgus bro

This is all you got? Really? "Nice omgus bro"?

Well this is gonna get dumb.

@Elias
Please be to giving me something to read you by because right now you're just a big ol' pile of null and that's what it feels like your goal is.

I'm going to keep my vote on Flames right now because dat projection yo. That's the strongest thing that's pinged me thus far. Rack's bullshit is bullshit but I can't tell if it's scumbullshit or derptownbullshit.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by implosion »

Part of me wants to unvote, but eh, i'll keep it here for now.

I like the above post by agar. In particular the asking Elias to say something readable; I had a thought earlier along similar lines. It's a good observation and the kind I'd expect to be more likely from town, I guess.
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by phokdapolees »

In post 110, AGar wrote:This is all you got? Really? "Nice omgus bro"?
I'm already voting him, what else am I supposed to say about it?
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:56 pm

Huh. I mean its Day 1, page 5. I've asked questions when I need answers and voted when I felt something was scummy. Not sure what you want me to do to be more readable. Feel free to check out some of my completed games if you want to meta me I guess.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Speaking of questions, this one was directed at
Rack
and remains unanswered.

In post 88, Elias_the_thief wrote:
What else did you glean from your vote? Surely not just the notion of implosion-town.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by implosion »

rack claiming it's a reaction test is really funny because it reminds me of a thing from the game I linked to with tammy that I heavily scumread someone for (they were eventually lynched d1 and flipped scum). Basically in that case the scumread was a matter of me saying "I don't think you could genuinely have said these things with the explicit intent to reaction test." rack's opening I can sort of buy, but not easily.

I guess we'll say this. rack: do you frequently do explicit reaction tests like this (i.e., telling explicit lies to gauge reactions)?

A part of me says that rack is scum, and the above question is obfuscated by the fact that rack is an alt, and rack is taking advantage of that to write off the tammy stuff. But then it also seems odd that scum would lie about thinking Tammy had scummy meta. eh. Idk, thinking about it there really isn't much room for that reaction test to have been entirely fake. If rack is scum and wasn't actually reaction testing, but was actually trying to paint Tammy as scum and then switch direction when it wasn't working, I don't see a good reason for rack to have claimed that Tammy had meta that made her scummy when rack didn't actually have any meta like that. Which makes me think the reaction test is real. Which makes me think this is a meh vote.

Unvote

VOTE: Malakittens
rack
rack
Goon
rack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by rack »

In post 115, implosion wrote:
I guess we'll say this. rack: do you frequently do explicit reaction tests like this (i.e., telling explicit lies to gauge reactions)?

Not
frequently,
but not rarely, either.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Hey rack. Answer the question. Please and thank you with a cherry on top.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 112, phokdapolees wrote:

Something that justifies your vote on him.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 110, AGar wrote:
In post 51, phokdapolees wrote:Regardless of me being hilariously wrong about the srsness of flames' vote, my point still stands about Tammy trying to play it off.

It was obvious that she was still joking at that point, as was I. If you're seriously stubborn about a joke, you're probably scum trying to ML town.

Serious note: I don't like the projection at the end of this post. Some people don't have senses of humor, and get stubborn about jokes. Some people get super serious about games. Trying to project Phok as scum trying to very specifically "ML town" screams as really stretching to force that case to stick.

That's true, but I would assume that he would know it's a joke because it was obvious enough especially with the gif at the end. If you vote someone off of a vote, you're probably scum.

In post 117, Elias_the_thief wrote:Hey rack. Answer the question. Please and thank you with a cherry on top.

He just answered the question.

For rack, I think the primary purpose of saying that Tammy was scum was to get an actual reaction. If he says he's played with Tammy before, he probably has and he's a confirmed alt as well.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 pm

In post 114, Elias_the_thief wrote:Speaking of questions, this one was directed at
Rack
and remains unanswered.

In post 88, Elias_the_thief wrote:
What else did you glean from your vote? Surely not just the notion of implosion-town.

I haven't seen this answered. He claimed his maneuver was successful, (that it worked really well) but only announced that he feels implosion is town based on the test. I want to know what else he learned that made it so successful.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 119, Flames682 wrote:
In post 110, AGar wrote:

That's true, but I would assume that he would know it's a joke because it was obvious enough especially with the gif at the end. If you vote someone off of a vote, you're probably scum.

Wat.

I vote people because of votes all of the time. I'm not scum all of the time. Like literally one of the top ways people scumhunt is "Your vote on XXXXX is really fucking shitty, and you're probably scum because of it."

Worst logic is, indeed, worst logic.

In post 119, Flames682 wrote:
In post 117, Elias_the_thief wrote:Hey rack. Answer the question. Please and thank you with a cherry on top.

He just answered the question.

For rack, I think the primary purpose of saying that Tammy was scum was to get an actual reaction. If he says he's played with Tammy before, he probably has and he's a confirmed alt as well.

Please stop defending/speaking for rack? Kthx.

phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by phokdapolees »

For the record, the reason I took the exchange between flames and Tammy as not a joke is the fact that Tammy said "it's a good thing I'm already voting you, or I would have to omgus you" (paraphrased cuz I don't feel like having to quote it), not that I don't have a sense of humor :<
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by phokdapolees »

In post 118, AGar wrote:
In post 112, phokdapolees wrote:

Something that justifies your vote on him.
I believe I already provided that in my post voting him
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 91, phokdapolees wrote:Eh, still don't feel too good about Tammy, but rack's posting has been way worse. The "confusion" in the beginning then the vote and immediate unvote seems like scum.

Rack has posted a ton since. Please elaborate on this beyond "Really? Omgus bro?"

TIA.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”