Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1874, SleepyKrew wrote:Am I the only one that knows who Squirrely is? This information was recently opened to the public. I've even mentioned it a couple of times.

Mala?

I recall something about an alt but can't remember who.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1875, farside22 wrote:Mala?

:neutral:
To be clear: quack
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

What I don't look for alts or feel like researching.
You know what time it is?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

HAMMER TIME
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

I hope my last two posts will amuse Squirrely.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Dessew »

@Squirrel: interesting. Farside's been pushing pops for quite a long time. If they're both scum, it's the most brutal and pointless bussing I've ever heard of (aside from dayvigging a buddy who's not been pressured at all and other nonsense.) So my conclusion, or more like the natural conclusion imo is that those two cannot be buddies. Any opinion on this?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@Goofy - I didn't realize we were already hammered. Are you intentionally not offering any opinions about what went down than? Your posting has been quite empty since the hammer, why is that?

In post 1868, farside22 wrote:You have me one link as town and that was it squirel.
Where are the rest of the times pops did it as town?

And let's say lurking it's helpful how is nothing as far as scum reads mean it something at all?

As I said - I'd provide them if you wanted to claim that your meta research was good enough to believe they don't exist.
Otherwise you're admitting that you haven't done any real meta research - in which case you should be aware that there is a lot of stuff out there you didn't bother to consider, and at that point I'm not sure why you're so focused on batting at my conclusions.

Which are you claiming?

In post 1879, SleepyKrew wrote:I hope my last two posts will amuse Squirrely.

They're okay. Though I will note I am not particularly advertising my main because this alt is intentionally being played in a totally different way and my goal was to establish this playstyle enough prior to allowing my main to switch over without the awkward inbetween time first.

But I've slip revealed a handful of times - I just am trying not to advertise it. I would prefer you react to me as this playstyle, rather than hanging the old weights on my neck.

In post 1880, Dessew wrote:@Squirrel: interesting. Farside's been pushing pops for quite a long time. If they're both scum, it's the most brutal and pointless bussing I've ever heard of (aside from dayvigging a buddy who's not been pressured at all and other nonsense.) So my conclusion, or more like the natural conclusion imo is that those two cannot be buddies. Any opinion on this?

I would agree that Farside and Pops are unlikely to be same alignment in an inverse way from the way Farside and IAI are not. Yes.
I'm not sure where you're going with this though.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1881, Squirrel Girl wrote:I would prefer you react to me as this playstyle, rather than hanging the old weights on my neck.

I don't think I'm too familiar with your main anyway. But my expectations are certainly higher.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

That is part of the point. Rep is an issue that weighs on you.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Thank goodness I'm shit
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Dessew »

@Squirrel: I expected you to have a weak associative read on pops then if nothing else. Since your main suspect seems to be farside, you know. NOTE: I'm not saying that there should be a strong or an independent read on him, but having a null on the player who's got so distinctive exchanges with one's strong scumread is suprising. I'm not sure what to make out of it, though. One more thing to look into.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1880, Dessew wrote:@Squirrel: interesting. Farside's been pushing pops for quite a long time. If they're both scum, it's the most brutal and pointless bussing I've ever heard of (aside from dayvigging a buddy who's not been pressured at all and other nonsense.) So my conclusion, or more like the natural conclusion imo is that those two cannot be buddies. Any opinion on this?

Ur scumhunting abilities never cease to amaze me :lol:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:07 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1885, Dessew wrote:@Squirrel: I expected you to have a weak associative read on pops then if nothing else. Since your main suspect seems to be farside, you know. NOTE: I'm not saying that there should be a strong or an independent read on him, but having a null on the player who's got so distinctive exchanges with one's strong scumread is suprising. I'm not sure what to make out of it, though. One more thing to look into.

Set up for his D3 mislynch...

Why don't u just go into hiding like pops and cyberbob lol
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:23 am

Post by Cyberbob »

I'm hiding? That's news to me.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1881, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Goofy - I didn't realize we were already hammered. Are you intentionally not offering any opinions about what went down than? Your posting has been quite empty since the hammer, why is that?

In post 1868, farside22 wrote:You have me one link as town and that was it squirel.
Where are the rest of the times pops did it as town?

And let's say lurking it's helpful how is nothing as far as scum reads mean it something at all?

As I said - I'd provide them if you wanted to claim that your meta research was good enough to believe they don't exist.
Otherwise you're admitting that you haven't done any real meta research - in which case you should be aware that there is a lot of stuff out there you didn't bother to consider, and at that point I'm not sure why you're so focused on batting at my conclusions.

Which are you claiming?

In post 1879, SleepyKrew wrote:I hope my last two posts will amuse Squirrely.

They're okay. Though I will note I am not particularly advertising my main because this alt is intentionally being played in a totally different way and my goal was to establish this playstyle enough prior to allowing my main to switch over without the awkward inbetween time first.

But I've slip revealed a handful of times - I just am trying not to advertise it. I would prefer you react to me as this playstyle, rather than hanging the old weights on my neck.

I would agree that Farside and Pops are unlikely to be same alignment in an inverse way from the way Farside and IAI are not. Yes.
I'm not sure where you're going with this though.

Oh dear fucking god.
I did asked why didn't you include the links that you referenced, you stated you did some (one is not some) and now you say I offered them to you.
Great, fabulous great.
Are you just trying to create a circle of not providing evidence?

Again I said a bit of meta research but hey I'll tell you what I will stalk the next game you play, lurk and make shitty cases and you can defend it as null.
Never mind in my case I pointed out pops unvote as a lie that you never mentioned. Never mind I pointed out as scum he uses mafia terminology more, which you ignored, never mind the one link you provided was an active and trying to figure things out pops town.
Let's let pops continue to not play the game and lynch someone more active that is scum hunting.

Sure I'm creating a game called opposite land mafia but that not this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1670, Squirrel Girl wrote:Actually, I think I sold myself, and we only have two days left and it doesn't look like my cuteness factor has kicked in yet for sheeping;

Unvote: Farside
Vote: IAI

L-1

If this is a scum flip - I would highly suggest a Farside lynch next. Like, highly, highly.

Does inverse mean I'm scum with iai or not?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:15 am

Post by farside22 »

My question is in regards to this comment from squirel

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Yup opposite is inverse.
So iai flips scum I'm scum iai flips town, I'm scum.
Wow.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 1888, Cyberbob wrote:I'm hiding? That's news to me.
I'm just ignoring him for now, he's clearly decided to stop providing content. (Which is a shame, but the fact that he's doing such a niccage-like "whatever" acting now is soooo soooo soooo good. I cannot wait for the flip. It's like waiting for the results of my application for secondary school: it's exciting and safe (I mean there was no way I wouldn't get in that grammar school.) This game has provided me so much nostalgia.)
Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 1881, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Goofy - I didn't realize we were already hammered. Are you intentionally not offering any opinions about what went down than? Your posting has been quite empty since the hammer, why is that?

I gave my thoughts, funny you ask me this instead of Cyber or RC or Pops, suppose that means you're coming for me next.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Cyberbob »

My posting has been empty since the hammer because I don't really have all that much to say, my eyes glaze over every time I see farside's name and she's been doing a lot of the posting since then. I also had a terribly busy day at work yesterday and slept until like 5pm today so I really haven't had a lot of home time where I was actually conscious to spend on posting.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In before lynch.
Please lynch pops tomorrow

Xoxo

Far
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:20 am

Post by singersigner »

Uh, I thought there was a hammer so I just binged on Doctor Who. I'd still rather pops be lynched cuz lolynot and I guess I was sold by IAI's AtE?

There are too many repeated arguments and quote walls for me so I kinda started glossing over things. If there's any new information to bring to light, feel free to contribute.

Gut says Squirrel Girl scum so there's that, too.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:57 am

Post by PokerFace »

I appoligize for my overall absence yesterday
lynch was here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6140950

Day 2 Vote Count

I Am Innocent (6) - RedCoyote, Cyberbob, Dessew, popsofctown, Squirrel Girl, SleepyKrew
popsofctown (4) - farside22, I Am Innocent, singersinger, Goofyd00d

Not voting (0) - no one

With 10 alive its 6 to lynch

I Am Innocent has been lynched he was
Vanilla Townie

Get actions to me in 2 days adding countdown here shortly

Night 2 Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-08-26 11:00:00)
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

farside22 has been killed during Night 2, she was a
Town Tracker

Start of Day 3 Vote Count

Dessew (0) -
Cyberbob (0) -
popsofctown (0) -
RedCoyote (0) -
SleepyKrew (0) -
Squirrel Girl (0) -
singersinger (0) -
Goofyd00d (0) -

Not voting (8) - Dessew, Cyberbob, popsofctown, RedCoyote, SleepyKrew, Squirrel Girl, singersinger, Goofyd00d

With 8 alive its 5 to lynch

Day 3 Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-09-09 11:00:00)

Day 3 Go!
Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”