zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

who are you for
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh right

flubber

youre voting gameplay, you know that, right?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 796, gameplay506 wrote:I dont see any votes.
Wasnt I scummy annenien?1 What happened?
Also you are chasing shit
too
2. Going after the kill all lurkers is basically waste of lynches/kills3

(1) You posted something that I didn't like. I need an explanation. After that I'll decide what to do.
(2)
"too"
? Have you just admitted that you've been chasing shyt?
(3) No, it's not. Lurking scums can win a game while the townies lynch each other. There's a concept which is called "vacuum activity". (Check the Wikipedia for a further explanation!) If the scums are lurking, there are no
real
scumposts. So, the townies starts searching scummy bits in each others' posts.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Reg was the most pro-town.
Toby was the most obv-town of the pro-town people.

There's a slight difference. Also any doctors would almost certainly have been on regfan - town jailkeeper had a brilliant target with reg.

I was going with kill all lurkers at the start of the day because all the non-lurkers were kinda townish.

Gameplay, say you assign points to someone based on how town they are - with 50 being null (or lurker), 100 conftown and 0 confscum. If everyone in the game but the lurkers reads town, then the average will be greater than 50 making the lurkers scummy in comparison, despite the fact they're completely null.

Gameplay going for a useless pair of roles is okay. The fallacy of "any role is better than none, so lets pick the most USELESS role" happens a lot to people low on the draft, as both alignments. I wouldn't have dared picking 4 if it didn't.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Regfan »

Hershey, the Saki town read is based around his frustration and annoyance at ZZZZX being lynched reads incredibly genuine and as scum I don't think he'd come out of lurking to try and push on me using BoP or crap like that, the entire thing is very natural. Can go more into it if needed but that's the gist of it.

Muffin, looks like you're at a p similar spot then me. I also think a few of Flubbers posts look town especially in the last few days. Mind walking me through your Siv town read though because I seem to be alone in thinking he might be scum here (I have a few reservations about him, a few reactions from him felt kind of town but there's just a lot of stuff added together that I think make sense coming from him as scum), a link to the posts of his you find genuine will suffice if you're being lazy. Also what's your thoughts on Hershey, her daystart post bugged me then I reread her and found her town but her posts since have continued to bug me, they kind of look just like 'going through the motions' and she's the town read I'm most worried about being wrong on.

Game, your Elmo push made me headdesk, there's absolutely no reason Elmo as scum or town or anything would legitimately take neighbourizer or fruit vendor as #1 nor would he fake-claim it, his posts around it read very much as jokes to me and he flat out stated that he wasn't a fruit vendor when pushed about it. I think you need to step back and reread him and the interaction and realise that your push doesn't make sense in the slightest.

In post 718, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Btw reg, can you explain the elmo read? I'm a little jittery on him.

Will get to this in a few hours.

In post 745, gameplay506 wrote:Oh and the hepha wagon will probably end up another mislynch. And why don't we question the rolecop pick vise-versa? I mean does it make sense for 4th on the draft to pick up backup?

Seriously dude, you yourself scum read Heph yesterday and wanted him vigged, he hasn't posted since therefore you should still have a scum read on him so this entire "oh Heph is a mslynch!" crap is stupid, we're not lynching him solely for lurking or not being here, if we were Aafter would be dead. We're voting him because there's no real scumhunting from him before he vanished and his posts re; the ZZZX lynch were incredibly scummy which is again something you noticed. And #4 on the pick has most of the good roles gone so backups a solid choice there.

In post 751, gameplay506 wrote:Regfan why are you voting with a scumread of yours?

Siv wasn't voting Heph at the time of my last post so you're being silly there alone and Siv is an incredibly weak read and his vote doesn't change the fact that I think Heph is scum here - if two of my scum reads voted each other I wouldn't then go "oh, I can't vote with my scum reads, I better vote neither".

In post 798, gameplay506 wrote:Oh and Regfan was the most pro-town player. Why did Toby die then? Like shit logic everywhere

I'm a claimed VT and scum probably need to be either doc-hunting, tracker-hunting or something of the sort at the moment so using their kill on someone they know is no threat PR-wise (And if they don't have either cop or doctor they
have
to kill one of them early game) would be idiotic. As for "why is Muffin alive", the same thing, a 1-shot vig is no threat to scum in upcoming nights especially if they have some sort of blocker or think the player replacing in might be bad and shoot town.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Got to page 16 and got tired

All I got was Anatole is town, and gameplay is town, because I've seen/been in town to town.

And I didn't see until the end that it was ZZZX who replaced Anatole.

That leaves me to find who was primarily responsible for getting ZZZX killed. Can anyone shed some light on it so I don't have to read another 16 pages and I can participate?
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by uctriton00 »

Siv and Anninem come off as scummy during the first half of the game as well
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Regfan »

Uct, kind of important for you to read the whole game. Also explain your Ann scum read? I have him as ridiculously obvious town.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 805, uctriton00 wrote:That leaves me to find who was primarily responsible for getting ZZZX killed. Can anyone shed some light on it so I don't have to read another 16 pages and I can participate?

Regfan

Go read page 27
I fought long and hard but didn't get anywhere
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Saki »

and to some questions aimed at me

no I am not voting anyone outside Regfan/Siv today and I already explained why
yes I have been reading the thread
and no I have not felt the need to comment on anything
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Meanhile, a little examination on the lurkers' activity.

Aafter – no post on this site since 23/08.
@Mod – he must be replaced, I think.
Reason: as far as I know, that was the original plan about this slot.
Hephaestus – no post since 26/08. (Maybe he forgot to V/LA himself?) Has he been prodded? I don't remember.

In conclusion, these two players can have any kind of alignment, unfortunately.

Though they had recent posts, I've checked Uctriton and Hershey as well. (So as to see whether they were active elswhere.) Uctriton had no posts between 31/08–03/09 (for me, his latest posts were on 03/09; because of GMT+1). Hershey was inactive between 25/08–30/08.

(I know that this post haven't helped much but, had I found someone who had been active in another game, we could have got a scumread.)
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

ok

VOTE: Regfan
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Regfan »

Game if you're not going to bother to play seriously why bother joining games at all?

Siv, I liked Elmos and think his defence of you is something that points against him being mafia (Either he's partners with you and I don't think he'd link himself to you so strongly or he's scum and you're town in which case I think he'd let you get lynched) so things like , , ect. read town. Also kind of like his paranoia about me. The only things stopping him from being a "Would bet a lot on him being town" read is the 2/3 mafia thing D1 since I'm not sure how that's something you cn mix up and the fact that he's avoided Heph and I think Hephs scum.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Welp heph isnt scum. But ok I don't give a fuk. Annenien once you realise the lynch all lurkers is shit it will be too late.

VOTE: Heph
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@Gameplay. My problem is that I have only TWO scumreads, and only one of these reads is active. All my other reads are town/lean town/unsorted. Many players in the latest cathegory are unsorted because of they have too few posts. (Those who're not: Elmo's and Muffin's latest posts gave me town vibes.) Hershey Kiss and Uctriton have posted some content recently, I've found none of those posts particularly scummy.
So, I strongly suspect that at least one of the lurkers (Hephaestus, Aafter) is scum.
In other words: it's not only "lynch all lurkers", it's also a PoE thing.

By the way, you're against lynching lurkers and you still vote for Hephaestus. (While scumreading Elmo and Regfan???) That's another illogical act. Or do you have problems with my vote, which is for Aafter...?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Aneninen »

By the way, if my calculations are correct, Hephaestus is at L–1.

@Hephaestus! I intent to hammer!
Though I'm unsure whether this intent will change anything. Maybe I'll wait a bit and hammer him tonight (GMT+1).
Any objections?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:27 pm

Post by Regfan »

Anen, as much as I'd love a lynch and something to push this game forward because it's in a lull I'd rather you not hammer until Utc has fully caught up or at least explained his scum read on you and Muffins let me know where his head is at re; Hershey/Siv (Need this read explained from him).

In post 813, gameplay506 wrote:Welp heph isnt scum.

Why is he not scum? That's what I'm looking at you for, in and you showed a scum read on him, what changed?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

When I get on a computer so I can multiquote I'll talk about it
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Regfan: okay, you've got a point. I'll wait.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:16 am

Post by gameplay506 »

The push on him convinced me he is not scum
And annenien I am voting Heph cus I am stubborn.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:17 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Like lol if you think I am scum just go ahead. I am like the most obv town of you all. Lets start with the insane number pick for example.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:18 am

Post by Regfan »

In post 819, gameplay506 wrote:
The push on him convinced me he is not scum

Explain
if your scum reads are Elmo and Anen then it should be the opposite right now since neither Elmo or Anen are voting Heph.

Pedit: Except I don't think you're scum, I'm pretty convinced you're town, I'm just not following your thoughts at all.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:30 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Cus I dont think right now. I don't feel like explaining anything, reading anything, doing anything.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 721, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

In post 716, Flubbernugget wrote:And I also want to mention after Elmo's most recent push on me I'm not trusting any of his other reads.

There is no push its called I would prefer you're death today.

Why would you want me dead and not push it? We're not very close to deadline after all.

In post 737, Aneninen wrote:@Muffin.

– Why did he assume that most of us were scumreading Siveure? There were only a few players who were talking about him at all. That was misrepresenting of the facts, in my opinion.

Maybe I'm tunneling, but I really swore there were a lot of scum reads on him. Especially with all the lurking.

– What kind of push? Plus, I don't know why one should mis-trust someone's post just because of a thing which is disagreed by them.

As far as I'm concerned if he wants me dead he's pushing for a lynch. But I've already misused terminology already so maybe I'm just dumb. /sigh

But anyway. I scum read Elmo. I obviously wouldn't trust someone I see as scum.

In post 806, uctriton00 wrote:Siv and Anninem come off as scummy during the first half of the game as well

Care to talk about that Aninem scum read? He's been pretty town this whole game imo.
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 823, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 721, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:

In post 716, Flubbernugget wrote:And I also want to mention after Elmo's most recent push on me I'm not trusting any of his other reads.

There is no push its called I would prefer you're death today.

Why would you want me dead and not push it?
We're not very close to deadline after all.

You answered your own question. And even then why do you see me as a scum read in a few sentences. I dont want quotes and I want to hear more from Heph who's going to be replaced
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA

Return to “Completed Open Games”