Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

Goofyd00d
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goofyd00d
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Goofyd00d »

In post 2163, singersigner wrote:Ok, I won't be voting anyone but cyberbob today because his flip is the only one that'll prove I'm town and if that gets me lynched then at least the game will be over and I won't have to go through another day like this. If Dessew gets lynched today then it'll only come around to "well singer must be the other scum buddy" because RC has convinced himself that I'm scum regardless, "credit where credit is due" aside. It should be ether me or cyberbob at this point.

Preview Edit...well...yeah now it just looks like it was my idea :igmeou:

this post screams last ditch effort bob/singer team, seeing as if it is Mylo today it will be tomorrow too, singer is trying to set herself or bob up for an easy win tomorrow.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Cyberbob »

You're right that it's last ditch effort but you're wrong about (half of) the scumteam.
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:11 am

Post by Dessew »

A quick check-in.
@Squirrel: before you make a comment on one of my posts, read it, please, thank you. I'm slightly leaning towards scum-Bob, but maybe just cause there've been some case attempts on singer's slot that I explicitely dislike.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 4 Vote Count

Dessew (2) - Squirrel Girl, Cyberbob
singersinger (1) - Goofyd00d
Cyberbob (1) - singersinger

Not voting (2) - Dessew, Red Coyote

With 6 alive its 4 to lynch

Day 4 Deadline Countdown

(expired on 2014-09-16 19:00:00)
Last edited by PokerFace on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:34 am

Post by singersigner »

@Squirrel...do you think in any spot of your mind, that you're using confirmation bias and can be wrong about Bob? Honest question.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 2174, Cyberbob wrote:
In post 2173, Squirrel Girl wrote:You *literally* just said you were trying to suggest she had double standards.
That's calling her scum.

Actually it's calling her a person that has double standards.

:neutral:

In post 2177, Dessew wrote:A quick check-in.
@Squirrel: before you make a comment on one of my posts, read it, please, thank you. I'm slightly leaning towards scum-Bob, but maybe just cause there've been some case attempts on singer's slot that I explicitely dislike.

So you actually think that Singer/Cyber could make sense as a scum pair?

In post 2179, singersigner wrote:@Squirrel...do you think in any spot of your mind, that you're using confirmation bias and can be wrong about Bob? Honest question.

Theoretically if I was confbiased I wouldn't be able to realize it because I'd be confbiased.
My basic answer to this is 'if Cyber isn't scum, then I think Goofy would have to be - and I don't really see Goofy as scum right now'.
I also don't think Goofy/Dessew makes a lot of sense. Goofy/Cyber...maybe, but not so much the other.
So, yeah, I think Cyber is scum and yes I think that is affecting what I say and see, but I don't think I got blind and came to the conclusion, i think I came to the conclusion and then got focused.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 2180, Squirrel Girl wrote:

In post 2177, Dessew wrote:A quick check-in.

So you actually think that Singer/Cyber could make sense as a scum pair?

No, I think that there's only one scum left, therefore there's no pair at all.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Dessew »

I mean... I've had this stance consistently for
days
Game days
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Dessew »

I've got a bit more time, so I go into details.
In post 2152, Squirrel Girl wrote:
@Dessew - I see a few holes in that logic. However, let's just say I could convince you that there was a three scum team - who would your suspects be for the last two?
What holes? I'd really like to hear some arguments for a three-player scum team aside from the "that's the usual" one. I'd be happy even with an ad-logicam-esque whatever you claim to have. And why do you ask me about my reads then if 1. they're in my post 2. this is what you post later:
In post 2165, Squirrel Girl wrote:
With Dessew openly saying he'd vote whichever wagon was bigger.

So you did read that part of my post. Not to mention that your statement isn't true as it is because I think there's one scum, and nothing has been posted that even attempted to change it. (I don't think anything could, though, my resoning is solid, imho.)
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

You're not even trying to scumhunt right now.
You want me to debate the setup with you.
No.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Dessew, I will not accept these one-off posts any more. I appreciate that you're busy or (if you're town) you're trying to give the game thought, but you need to get to work. As SG basically says in , your content is junk. Even if I grant you that you're right and there's only one scum left, you shouldn't be playing that way. You should be assuming that there are two scum left and be pleasantly surprised if that turns out to be wrong. I mean, it should be an afterthought that you throw into a post as a ancillary thing, this should not be the entirety of your content for today. You're being too academic and not nearly analytical enough. If I don't see a vote, a case, or some serious responses to the discussions had between every other living player over these past ~7 pages in your next post, I will probably vote you. I am dead serious. You are really pinging my scumdar hard with these posts. If you want me to be more specific, just look at . This post is horrid. Let me count the ways...

1) The bitching at SG for "not reading" your posts is pointless. Is she scum for doing this? If no, then shrug it off and explain it to her again. If yes, then why don't you tell us this? This comment comes across as petty given the fact that SG has arguably spent more time getting fully vested in this game and trying to understand all the relationships as a replacement than any other living players. I'm not saying this to defend SG's honor or anything; I'm just upset that we're on page 88 and everyone has pretty much told you that we're waiting on you to give actual content and you're coming at us with this whiny, passive-aggressive "SG read my posts before commenting please and thank you". Maybe you didn't realize it, but it struck me as really stand-offish and elitist. It smacks of someone that is avoiding the real heart of the matter.
2) You're "slightly leaning toward scum-Bob". And why is this? Is this different from an opinion you had earlier today? Yesterday? The start of the game? Why or why not? Show your work.
3) "but maybe..." you undercut your "slight" scumread in the next few words. You already qualified your piss poor read by calling it slight (how you can have such minimal opinions of someone at this stage is beyond me, but leaving that aside...), but then you take it a step further and show more ineptitude by saying that you're not even sure if you actually have a slight scumread or not because it may be influenced by other people's cases.
4) You "explicitly dislike" some of the cases people have made against singer. This is news to me. Why is this the first time I am hearing of this? Why did you not say something when it happened? Are these players scum?

I could go on, but I think you get the point. You've been put on notice, brother, so make the next one count.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@Red - Cyberbob's whole 'double standard' conversation - weird or not weird? I think it looks weird as all get out in a scum sort of way. He's basically calling her scum for a silly reason, I call him on it, and he re-clarifies to that he's...calling her out as having double standards as a person outside of the scope of alignment.

That is messed up in my opinion.
Am I crazy? Or is Cyberbob? I'd like some feedback on that one from the acorn gallery.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Heck, if Dessew wants, he could weigh in on it too if he needs something to discuss, I'm an equal opportunity fretter.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 2186, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Red - Cyberbob's whole 'double standard' conversation - weird or not weird? I think it looks weird as all get out in a scum sort of way. He's basically calling her scum for a silly reason, I call him on it, and he re-clarifies to that he's...calling her out as having double standards as a person outside of the scope of alignment.

Was I wrong?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Personally I think, yes, you were wrong because no double standard was applied. I said as much at the time.
Whether or not you were right there is still a question as to your implied purpose in what you did - which is what I'm asking Red about because I hope he sees it, agrees with me, and then gets excited about making you dead.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 2189, Squirrel Girl wrote:Personally I think, yes, you were wrong because no double standard was applied. I said as much at the time.

Oh well then I guess we can add that to the list of Things Squirrel Girl Has Been Wrong About This Game
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Feel free to explain how there was.
I told you why I thought there wasn't and why your push was scummy.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Cyberbob »

She was complaining about finding herself in a situation almost exactly equivalent to the one I'm in. Or were you planning on saying something other than "oh well Bob must be the other scum buddy" tomorrow if we lynch Dessew today?
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Cyberbob »

If you think it was anything like a "push" then welp that's another thing you're wrong about
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 2192, Cyberbob wrote:She was complaining about finding herself in a situation almost exactly equivalent to the one I'm in. Or were you planning on saying something other than "oh well Bob must be the other scum buddy" tomorrow if we lynch Dessew today?

this was a rhetorical question by the way as you have already made that statement
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 2192, Cyberbob wrote:She was complaining about finding herself in a situation almost exactly equivalent to the one I'm in. Or were you planning on saying something other than "oh well Bob must be the other scum buddy" tomorrow if we lynch Dessew today?

I agree that she did this.
Where's the double standard though?

Did she claim you couldn't say it?
Did she call you scummy for saying it and then say the same thing?
Did she claim her situation was unique and that you were not in that situation?
or
Did she claim that the two of you should go 1 v 1? (which is what I think she did...and I'm not sure how that's a double standard - so if you agree with me that's what you need to explain)
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

You're just buzzwording.
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 2195, Squirrel Girl wrote:Did she claim you couldn't say it?

Implied
In post 2195, Squirrel Girl wrote:Did she call you scummy for saying it and then say the same thing?

No
In post 2195, Squirrel Girl wrote:Did she claim her situation was unique and that you were not in that situation?

Very Much Implied
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 2196, Squirrel Girl wrote:You're just buzzwording.

"Buzzwording" is a buzzword.
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I am content with your answers and think anyone who looks at them can draw their own conclusion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”