Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:00 am

Post by Brandi »

Hey everyone! This is my first game in over a year, but I'm happy to join you all in paying tribute to a great actor.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Brandi »

Do you really have to add your blog to your game posts? I understand little updates and such but that's a bit much. I hope we're not expected to actually read that.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Brandi »

Oh I'm not looking down on him at all, and he's free to do it if it really helps him. I don't see the substance though. I just want to know if those posts are necessary to read because I have trouble reading wallposts as it is. Though I'm always willing to try when it's important.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Brandi »

Vote: DOMO

The person you changed your vote to is also a newbie. Yet one gets the "benefit of the doubt" while the other is suspicious.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 72, Baezu wrote:Did anybody stop to think that reinoe might be forced to do that due to his role PM? I'm just saying people don't need to up in arms about it

I didn't. I'm sorry Reinoe. :[
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Brandi »

Oh I figured I'd answer these as well:

whats your mafia experience?

A few games here and there every so often.

how many games have you played?

Not counting marathon games maybe like 10?

do you play else where?

nope

are you scum? (yes serious question)

nope
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by Brandi »

Not paying attention isn't a scumtell.

The part I particularly don't like from him is
"none of the current bandwagons appeal to me

and
If it makes you all sleep better at night

You shouldn't be trying to appease anyone, you should be trying to find scum.

unvote

vote: Not the mafia

I don't feel your recent posts are that of a town oriented mind.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Brandi »

unvote
for now. After reading NTM's recent posts I don't really feel like he's scum.

Dybeck's posts aren't great.

I want to note that Reinoe never initially claimed to have a post restriction, and his response to the complaints feel as though he genuinely has one. He said something to the effect of "I'm only going to say this once, you don't have to read it that's why it's in spoilers,"

We don't need to be all "the boy who cried wolf", why even focus on something like a fake post restriction when in the past it was from a town player?

It seems like a pointless distraction for the town.

vote: dybeck

@Evil: Why assume someone pointing out inactivity levels is scummy? He wasn't even claiming to cast suspicion on those who haven't posted in several days.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Brandi »

The above probably reads weird but I was typing my thoughts as I caught up.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Brandi »

Though I didn't see it until I actually was already posting, I had no idea it had been over 2 days since I last posted. I'm glad you were thoughtful enough to make that post.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #202 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Brandi »

how does the idea of someone ccing a post restriction even make sense
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 210, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 196, Brandi wrote:
unvote
for now. After reading NTM's recent posts I don't really feel like he's scum.

Dybeck's posts aren't great.

I want to note that Reinoe never initially claimed to have a post restriction, and his response to the complaints feel as though he genuinely has one. He said something to the effect of "I'm only going to say this once, you don't have to read it that's why it's in spoilers,"

We don't need to be all "the boy who cried wolf", why even focus on something like a fake post restriction when in the past it was from a town player?

It seems like a pointless distraction for the town.

vote: dybeck

@Evil: Why assume someone pointing out inactivity levels is scummy? He wasn't even claiming to cast suspicion on those who haven't posted in several days.

In post 197, Brandi wrote:The above probably reads weird but I was typing my thoughts as I caught up.

It looks like you are calling out Reinoe for "pointless distraction for the town." and then voting dybeck for ???

Is ???= biggest current wagon or pointing out the "pointless distraction for town"?

I wasn't calling out Reinoe for anything. I'm saying Dybeck's posts were the pointless distractions. With his "let me make this clear" post. It was a pointless post that he tried to make seem important.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #220 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 215, dybeck wrote:
In post 199, Brandi wrote:Though I didn't see it until I actually was already posting, I had no idea it had been over 2 days since I last posted. I'm glad you were thoughtful enough to make that post.

Can anyone who's played with Brandi before tell me if she's naturally nice, or whether this is an insincere attempt to cozy up to the only player that's got some established (albeit not universally agreed) town-credentials?

I'll take this post as a compliment. ^^
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #234 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Brandi »

I might not have access to a computer this weekend just a heads up!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 267, dybeck wrote:I think we've covered Reinoe's fake post restriction in enough detail.

What is the point of posts like these? You don't know his PR is fake.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 am

Post by Brandi »

Though I haven't found Dybeck's posts to be helpful in of themselves, he's still pretty active, more active than pretty much anyone else... and that is making me second guess my vote on him. I feel like he genuinely wants the town to work together and get something done.

Much better scumhunters have made better points than me.

unvote

RE: Plagiarist wagon
Of his 4 posts none have been particularly great, but he's not really screaming scum either. Would scum really be that inactive? It's not as if he had a wagon on him before hand to pressure him into posting. He feels more like a deadweight townie more than anything.

Simply put, I would not feel comfortable in his lynch based on the information that we have so far. The highest driving force for lynching him in my mind is the fact that he hasn't really contributed anything. But that could be said for a lot of people in this game. This town in general has been very inactive... (including myself) More than HALF of us have made less posts than the moderator. :/

I'm going to have another read through in a bit to gather my thoughts and see if I can come up with better content than we currently have.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Brandi »

Also, sorry I forgot, welcome Pokerface! :3
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #323 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Brandi »

Spoiler:

Plagiarist, Obscurity, Cloud Nine, all with 5 or less posts without having any replacements.

In post 106, Cloud Nine wrote:Wow I'm legit surprised that Sal hasnt posted yet.

In post 231, Cloud Nine wrote:I'm surprised Nati can't bail me out while I'm V/LA.

Sup?

^Absolutely nothing of value from this person^ They have received 2 prods so far. Will likely be replaced...

Obscurity
has 3 content filled posts out of 4. Not going to quote them because they are rather large~ Would like to see more from him/her.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #325 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Brandi »

Sorry for all of the multi posts guys but I'm just reading through everyone and wanting to go through my thoughts. Starting from the "bottom" of the activity rung and going up.

ISO: Manfred>Titus

In post 47, manfredd wrote:
In post 46, Adelina wrote:@Manfredd Is your vote on Not the mafia RVS, or something more?
~Alina

I have so many reason Alina;
-wagoning
-his avatar, just want make you to lynch him
-his kind weird half hearted post

In post 48, manfredd wrote:jk

that just RVS

The previous post was obviously a joke, and the "jk" wasn't really needed. The fact that a "jk" was added shows some insecurities.
~Scummy~

None of his other posts really had anything worth noting.

So on to the replacement:

In post 213, Titus wrote:No problem. Here's a drama causing suggestion. Scum have zero incentive to post bc all the wagons are on town.

VOTE: Brandi

So sorry you drew scum. Have your first vote.

She thinks I'm scum here but with no reason given. Sometimes people like to keep their cards to themselves early on, though.
~Null~

In post 250, Titus wrote:I would imagine if he was mafia, he wouldn't be pushing slips or what not (driving conversations) but merely "observing" things and letting the comments fuel natural divisions.

In post 263, Titus wrote:Everyone has their own methods. I will learn more about them through this. ika is not a rational player(meaning logical, not implying insanity). You cannot read people by usefulness to you but use their intent.

These are two very good posts. Short and concise but good points that give insight. She seems to want to steer town towards productive thinking.
~Townie~

Overall I really like this slot.
Please, Titus, post more.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #354 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Brandi »

REQUEST: EXTENSION

We've been down one player slot pretty much the whole game :/

Also having a busy day hopefully will have time to post more tonight.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #355 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Brandi »

Also one more thing, I agree with Dybeck's post in #352, no support for the plagiarist wagon from me. His wagon though, is pretty scummy.

~AP where did you go bb? I'm super sorry for not saying hi to you when the game started. :c~
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #358 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Brandi »

Well since I actually do have another minute:

In post 318, Baezu wrote:
In post 315, DOMO wrote:
In post 309, PokerFace wrote:jotting down thoughts so far before i go to work. have not read everything yet at the top of page 5.

Not the mafia feels like noob town from what I read so far. His play makes sence if he comes only from a night start background

Plagarist feels like noob scum, I don't see how any of his early actions were a reaction bait. It feels alot like he was paranoid and then reacted to domo's pressure poorly. Also he unvoted. If you are baiting you don't draw in your line as quick as he did. Lots of people had not posted. And when you draw it in you should be changing your vote 'immediately' to something you have on the hook. Feels alot like he wanted to omgus domo

Vote: Plagiarist

Also, this is the best thing I've read in this thread.

Agreed.

VOTE: plagiarist

This chain doesn't sit well with me and feels opportunistic. PF is an experienced player so it's easier for scum to latch onto bad wagons that they start without really getting flak for it.
Baezu so far has been scummier than Domo, but Domo is still likely scum. At least one of these two are definitely scum.
PT and Pokerface are mostly fine except PT needs to get their butts in here~

Of course Baezu unvoted, so I was wrong to speak of it as if it were in present tense in my previous post.

I will put a vote out once I've more free time to go through my thoughts but it's likely going to Baezu unless I discover something crazy. If not tonight then early tomorrow will be my next confluent post.

In the mean time town should really be asking for an extension as we seriously haven't had an "all together" town, with all the replacements and constant inactives.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #381 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Brandi »

Ugh its 1:22 and my mind is numb. I hope I get some free time tomorrow. Welcome "Lowercase" with the capital L.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #390 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 382, DOMO wrote:
In post 358, Brandi wrote:This chain doesn't sit well with me and feels opportunistic. PF is an experienced player so it's easier for scum to latch onto bad wagons that they start without really getting flak for it.
Baezu so far has been scummier than Domo, but Domo is still likely scum. At least one of these two are definitely scum.

This comment doesn't sit well with me. Why are you making definitive assumptions about me and baezu based on plagiarist being a bad wagon? Do you know something I don't about plagiarist? I get the impression that you know plagiarist is town.

UNVOTE:

Furthermore, I would like to remind you that I did not latch onto pokerface's wagon, I pretty much started that wagon by saying the same things pokerface did. It should come as no surprise to anyone paying attention that I liked pokerface's comment.

VOTE: brandi

Sorry Domo-chan, not trying to be mean here, but this line of thinking doesn't make sense and isn't very believable. In a mafia game most of what you go off of has to be assumptions, especially early on. My assumption is that the dude is not scum. So when someone attacks/votes someone for flimsy or opportunistic reasons that don't feel like scum hunting, they are scummy. Your reaction to my post is verrrry over defensive.

And thanks for the reminder, but, I know you didn't hop onto the wagaon from PokerFace, and I never said
you
did. Your vote on him was still bad and you are still scummy for a lot of how you've played so far in this game.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #409 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 391, POWERFUL TOWNIE wrote:VOTE: Brandi

anything else but filler post and doublcasting?

Not at the moment, no. I've been far too busy lately so I've only been responding to immediate things I find noteworthy or direct questions~

I've got no idea what that second word you used means, though.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #410 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 392, DOMO wrote:
In post 390, Brandi wrote:In a mafia game most of what you go off of has to be assumptions, especially early on.

This is fine, I accept this. What I don't accept is language like "definitely scum" based on your assumption of someone being town. Forgive me for thinking that town would use language along the lines of "if plagiarist is town..." when making accusations against those who are voting for him. This is why I read your comments as scummy. You don't seem to have any doubt about plagiarist. If you're town, you should have doubt. Dude is not exactly dripping in town cred, is he? And if you think he is, well please explain why you think that. I'm not sure why you'd be so confident that he's town that you can then draw conclusions based on his wagon. That does not read as natural town thought process to me. Hence, you're scummy.

I feel like you are just saying the same exact thing here but differently.

No I don't know he's town, but nothing, absolutely nothing, he has said has indicated him as scum, and the FLIMSY reasons that people have hopped onto him is scummy. The only honest and townish reason I can see to vote him is based on inactivity. Again, you have to make assumptions based on what you read. Sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong. He could be scum, sure, but nothing he has done as indicated it to me that he is such.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #411 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 138, Baezu wrote:Agreed with everything that's been said about NtM. I've read through all of it but don't have time to pick apart each post until later. I'll get to it asap

VOTE: notthemafia

In post 187, Baezu wrote:VOTE: dybeck

In post 318, Baezu wrote:
In post 315, DOMO wrote:
In post 309, PokerFace wrote:jotting down thoughts so far before i go to work. have not read everything yet at the top of page 5.

Not the mafia feels like noob town from what I read so far. His play makes sence if he comes only from a night start background

Plagarist feels like noob scum, I don't see how any of his early actions were a reaction bait. It feels alot like he was paranoid and then reacted to domo's pressure poorly. Also he unvoted. If you are baiting you don't draw in your line as quick as he did. Lots of people had not posted. And when you draw it in you should be changing your vote 'immediately' to something you have on the hook. Feels alot like he wanted to omgus domo

Vote: Plagiarist

Also, this is the best thing I've read in this thread.

Agreed.

VOTE: plagiarist

In post 346, Baezu wrote:We have just over two days and need five votes to lynch one of the two leading wagons. We need to get organized so we don't have a NL. I'm actually less convinced that plagiarist is scum. I don't think scum would draw that much attention to themselves so late in the day with an OMGUS vote. I'm actually thinking the three wagons are all on town. Still think Brandi and Titus are scum. I'd love to lynch either of them but I don't think we have time at this point. Let me know if you want to go in on either of those and I will vote but for now

UNVOTE:

I will return my vote closer to day end to prevent a NL or if wagons start taking off on my scum reads

Vote: Baezu

Pretty much all of her votes have been with no real content behind them. Just sheeping off of other players. Her last unvote which was before the deadline extension was with the promise to help prevent NL or if her "scum reads" start getting votes. I don't feel like this person is genuinely after scum and has just been casually going with the flow without really rustling any feathers.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #487 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

Sure you are.

VOTE: IKA
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #488 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Brandi »

^Above was @Ika
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #489 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 486, Evil Regals wrote:Also can someone explain HOW ON EARTH BEZAU was lynched. I mean it felt like a wagon that just shot up from nowhere.

Yes. Go back and read how it progressed. I was wrong about Beazu and when I was reading through the pages after her claim I was greatly surprised at the lack of restraint from everyone. Ika is absolutely scum and so is Domo.
Titus is not who you need to be focusing on. Though her thoughts at this point would be great.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #493 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

You do not need to find out who our vig is to publicly direct them. And after your quick hammering a claimed power role I don't think you should be directing anybody.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #494 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

"I need to find our vig" - seriously scum 2014
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #495 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Brandi »

Even if you somehow managed to miraculously flip town, you are still the SCUMMIEST player here. So I guess good job doing scums work for them?
That is if you aren't scum. Which you are.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #498 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Brandi »

You literally have one vote on you
Maybe play like you are alive
and actually prove you are town
because so far you have done 0 of that
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #503 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Brandi »

I'm not an alt, this is my main. I've never played with you before. I've hardly played any games on the site total and I'm 95% certain I haven't played with you.
If you flipped town, I would be incredibly sad.
I'd also probably consider Titus. A lot of people are reading her as scum and 2 dead townies suspected her as well. I've never played with her before but I'm inclined to believe comfort reads.

@ER: So he's done things like quicklynch power roles before? Do you know what his scumplay is like? I have a neutral read on you but I feel like you're not lying.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #504 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

I'm starting to think that perhaps many of the consistent posters are actually town and the scums really are inactive.
I need to look back and see if anyone was really wanting Reinoe dead or suspected him.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #506 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Brandi »

Oh wait you are referring to Evil Regals with your post
Im dumb
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #508 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

Also I dunno if I could name 3.
You were my biggest scum read and no one else was screaming it at me. And we have a lot of posters that I just have no read on at all because they aren't posting.

unvote

If this is your town play then I accept it. But I don't like what you've done and I feel like you aren't very careful.

I would need someone to sell me on Titus because so far she's felt very helpful. I feel like her detracting from the Beazu wagon was a GOOD thing, because I think she believed she wasn't scum and there was no rush at that point.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #509 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

Before I was pretty sure Beazu was scum, and I absolutely would have unvoted her if I was around the other day when she claimed. She felt more town in the cluster of posts she made before/after she was lynched than through the course of the entire game. I just don't see how town could have committed to her lynch when she was so very genuine. There had to have been at least one scum on her wagon. I would be shocked if there wasn't.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #528 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yeah.
vote: domo

I'd like scum to die this time.

Also ER before you said this was Ika's town play and now you seem unsure?
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #541 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Brandi »

Finally one of my scumreads in a game turned out to be correct~

I would like it if all of the players in our game could post today.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #557 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by Brandi »

Before Domo died he asked Titus why she had a gun.
But Domo popped up as a goon, which implies he doesn't have any powers.
I dunno what to think but ika might be on to something.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #591 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Brandi »

Vote: Not the Mafia

Ika, I had my doubts about your methods but I guess I was being closed minded. You work in your own way, and your posts today have been insightful.

I do believe it was possible that Titus was set up, whether purposefully or not. I'm not sure if an SK would work as hard as she has been at helping the town.

Dear great and powerful MOD: Prods on
Obscurity
Lowercase
and
Plagiarist
please? Been 7~ days for each of them with no posts, ~3 if you don't count nightphases.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #663 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Brandi »

Sorry for not posting lately. I've felt too miserable to use my brain the past couple of days and I still do. It's nice to see PV posting though.

I think Ika asked me who I thought Domo's buddies are. I know these types of questions are important to reflect on but to be perfectly honest other than NTM (the connection that he pointed out, which to me seems logical) I have no idea. Anything other than NTM would be just guessing/gut and I don't think that's helpful.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #677 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 670, Obscurity wrote:
In post 654, ika wrote:obsurity, whos scum and why?

Brandi seems scummy, she's talking about her mafia experience as though it's substantial, and yet she herself admits she hasn't played that much here.

Well that seems like the most random and rather flimsy reason I've ever seen to call someone scum. Even if what you said was true, that I was referring to my experience as if it was relevant (which I wasn't) that's not really indicative of anything. Not playing much but still being able to recall the past doesn't need to be opposing things.

I feel like you are being really disingenuous here.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #678 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Brandi »

Actually, yeah, I'm the scummiest player here according to you and yet you have no vote on me? There is a wagon on who you think is the 3rd scummiest and you're not voting for them?
Yeah, you are absolutely not town.
unvote

vote: Obscurity
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #723 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Brandi »

Yeah in pretty much all the games I've played in the past I was posting constantly and severely multi-posting. But I also had so much free time. Now a days I rarely have time to sit down like I want to anymore. :[
I took on this game because I want to get back into mafia, and to try and overcome my anxiety. Also because I loved Robin Williams. (That should be a given)

I also used to get super overly emotional in every game i would play, and I've been working on not doing that because it's really bad for the town. My game history is embarrassing to be honest. But most of/maybe all of my games are linked in my wiki.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #725 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Brandi »

I honestly forgot about the LoL mafia game thanks Ank now I can shudder at how terrible I am
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #727 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 724, Evil Regals wrote:
Also I was looking over his ISO and noticed that he voted DOMO. Which makes it less likely that Elmo is DOMO's scum partner.

I have a null read on Elmo, but I don't agree. Scum would totally vote their team mates especially early game.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #746 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Brandi »

In post 739, TheAdrienC wrote:Where are you gonna look if I flip town?

I do feel bad I haven't been able to give this game my full attention. The hydra failing really messed me up.

Ika why you so troll

In post 739, TheAdrienC wrote:Where are you gonna look if I flip town?

Why does literally everyone ask this question do people think it's some super awesome question or something it doesnt seem that awesome
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #747 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Brandi »

woops I didnt mean that first quote to be there
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #748 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Brandi »

my posts kill the thread
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #752 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Brandi »

I think give up posts are null but I'm surprised he took your post seriously
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #768 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Brandi »

Please note: I have changed my avatar with another user! Hopefully this will keep y'all from being confused!
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #775 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Brandi »

I'm still willing to go for NTM, but Obscurity is definitely scum as well.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #777 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Brandi »

I think NTM is scum whether Obscurity is town or not
Elmo is possibly scum if Obscurity is scum
If he's town, maybe PV?

The following people are town regardless:
Ika
Plagiarist
Ankamius

I had Titus as a strong town read but I'm feeling a little iffy now that she is defending Obscurity. I cannot fathom how he reads town. But if I'm wrong and Obscurity is town then Titus is certainly town.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #779 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Brandi »

people are swapping with other posters for fun
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist