Micro 381 - 999 Mafia (Nonary Game Complete)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Parama »

10/10 out of context
that was in direct response to Akane's avatar change
go away gamma you're drunk
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I am drunk

But going away is FOR CASUALS

NEVER SURRENDER

FUCK THE POLICE

TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Parama »

what are your current thoughts on Akane?
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Id lynch hwr if you didnt just say something that makes no sense for you to say as town with what youve said already
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Parama »

How does it specifically "not make sense as town", how isn't it just me being a stubborn dick?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Akane Kurashiki
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Akane Kurashiki »

See, at least with Gamma I can understand why he'd attack both of us. I've been on him all day for the same stuff, so has Parama. But he's already called me scum for other reasons. Oh, and we both want him dead, so I suspect there's no small amount of self-preservation involved. Otherwise it's just
awfully
convenient.

I don't understand why Reck would be on Parama's case and not mine. And this is probably something I should have brought up earlier, but I was busy yelling at Bulge and badly photoshopping a goldfish. Priorities, y'know?

@Reck: Do you see a difference between the way Parama is pushing on Gamma and the way I am?

and I guess @Gamma: same question.
secret
alt
goldfish
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Parama »

i already earlier stated that the person second most closely tied to NM by association is me which makes me a likely target for a mislynch, since I'm pretty much the only person Gamma can even attack at this point, further re-emphasized by the fact that he tried and failed to push a wagon on you. I don't blame him for it but it's a pretty obvious move from my point of view.
and Reck is just sheeping Gamma because they're superpals and he's acting like he has reasons but he really doesn't.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Parama »

comment: I've somewhat intentionally/unsubtly been irritating Gamma like this to see if he'd react as I expected, and sure enough
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Akane Kurashiki
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:56 pm

How is that exactly?
secret
alt
goldfish
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

No, thats horseshit

Ive been putting in ABSURD amounts of effort to try to make you and everyone else actually read me and try to get you to explain why the hell youve been acting how you are in this game

And you slip up saying I havent done enough for you to consider me town when you later say you werent even actually reading my posts

Theres no fucking way you say that I havent done enough to CONVINCE you when you arent reading my posts

You would ONLY say that if you actually thought I was putting in effort and were going over it but disnt think it was enough to lynch someone else

Saying that you were fucking testing me when youve already said you arent even READING MY POSTS IS A GIGANTIC PILE OF SHIT.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1582, Akane Kurashiki wrote:I'm afraid to paraphrase it any more closely because I don't want to get modkilled for quoting.

"Reck is town."

Paraphrased. But still three words. Use your imagination.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1630, Akane Kurashiki wrote:@Reck: Do you see a difference between the way Parama is pushing on Gamma and the way I am?

I'm actually not reading those posts.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1631, Parama wrote:and Reck is just sheeping Gamma because they're superpals and he's acting like he has reasons but he really doesn't.

how about literally anything I posted about setup like five pages ago because that's really what it is

I don't give a fuck about content at this point, everyone has looked both scummy and town this game, we have all claims in the open and can TRY TO BREAK IT OPEN so like why the fuck would I worry about anything else
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

but if we are going off of content today then gamma's stuff looks like EONS townier than Parama's so
green shirt thursdays
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Akane Kurashiki wrote:See, at least with Gamma I can understand why he'd attack both of us. I've been on him all day for the same stuff, so has Parama. But he's already called me scum for other reasons. Oh, and we both want him dead, so I suspect there's no small amount of self-preservation involved. Otherwise it's just
awfully
convenient.

I don't understand why Reck would be on Parama's case and not mine. And this is probably something I should have brought up earlier, but I was busy yelling at Bulge and badly photoshopping a goldfish. Priorities, y'know?

@Reck: Do you see a difference between the way Parama is pushing on Gamma and the way I am?

and I guess @Gamma: same question.

the short answer here is you're trying and parama isn't

the long answer is that i think you make the most sense as scum if I were to base it solely on N_M's iso while parama's play is significantly worse than everyone else in the game who isn't bulge, and bulge has the quilford replace out+no glaring contradictions in how he's perceiving the game

like to be fair to you if I was just basing my vote on who I thought was scummier at that particular instant I should have changed my vote to parama like a day and a half or two days ago (RL time) and was worried about fucking up by unvoting you and parama being town and just losing the game because of it but if parama was scum you seemed likely to be scum to me too and i wasn't nearly as confident about it being the other way around and yeah

and while im responding to your post don't go into horseshit insinuations of me being scum please, if you think i'm wrong to say what im saying about you in regards to N_M's posts then point out what and why you think that's/is bad. sarcastically saying its convenient for me to do that is not surprising but it is just a dumb insinuation that you could actually back up with reasons why that particular read of mine is more likely to come from scum than town as opposed to 'durr he's voting someone who wants him dead, aka anyone in the entire godamn game at the time, seems p. scummy to me'
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1639, Gammagooey wrote:was worried about fucking up by unvoting you and parama being town and just
losing the game because of it

uhhh hwat
green shirt thursdays
Akane Kurashiki
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:47 am

If he's scum and the game doesn't end, that comment makes it more likely we're 1:1:4 right now. That really didn't sound like idle hyperbole.

Also, sudden thought: It's already been proven there are custom roles in this game, why not a scum power role that also shows up as vanilla to a role cop, almost like how a godfather works in a game with a cop? This is what I mean when I say it's dumb to rely on setup speculation -- even in a game with several confirmed variables, there could still be a curve ball.

I can't quote because I'm phone posting, but it's really disingenuous for gamma to claim everyone was pushing him and discredit my comment about convenience because of it. Even a newbie could tell there are different degrees of pushing going on here. A more advanced player could even read into who's more likely to be wishy washy with their vote and play to that. And I'm concerned that if we don't kill Gamma today there won't be enough support for it later and he's still the strongest scum candidate.
secret
alt
goldfish
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:53 am

Post by Bins »

The problem with a Vanilla cop miller is like

Well

Wtf is the good of me then?

The scum team can then figure out ez "oh vanilla cop" and they don't claim vt and claim a pr

Granted that's what nm did but
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1639, Gammagooey wrote:was worried about fucking up by unvoting you and parama being town and just
losing the game because of it

uhhh hwat

assume its 3:6
do you really think if parama is town and gets lynched that i wouldn't just be the lynch the next day
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1641, Akane Kurashiki wrote:
I can't quote because I'm phone posting, but it's really disingenuous for gamma to claim everyone was pushing him and discredit my comment about convenience because of it. Even a newbie could tell there are different degrees of pushing going on here. A more advanced player could even read into who's more likely to be wishy washy with their vote and play to that. And I'm concerned that if we don't kill Gamma today there won't be enough support for it later and he's still the strongest scum candidate.

yes, you and parama and reck were pushing me harder than everyone else (aka the remaining two players in the game)

the POINT is that saying that my reads are a spooooooky coincidence is stupid when i've gone into a pretty decent amount of detail on why i think you're likely scum and I tried to engage Parama for a long-ass time and talk to him about why he thinks things and why he's been playing like he is

and again parama saying that i didn't convince him doesn't make any sense when he's not reading my posts
you wouldn't say that to someone when you just don't give a shit about any of their arguments
only when you've actually gone through what they're arguing for and don't think its good enough.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:48 am

Post by Parama »

I went back to make sure I said what I thought I said and Gamma's pretty much lying about me "not reading" his posts; I skimmed them, which is to say, got the general gist of what was being said without reading too deeply into all of it. Which is different from "not reading".
I dunno if I was ever trying to be convinced though because from my point of view this game literally cannot progress without your lynch. I'm like 95% on you being scum simply by association tells/PoE.
In post 1636, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1630, Akane Kurashiki wrote:@Reck: Do you see a difference between the way Parama is pushing on Gamma and the way I am?

I'm actually not reading those posts.

Hey look Gamma Reck's not even reading my posts, clearly he's 100% ultra-confirmed scum.
HARDCORE DEFLECTING OH MAN mostly to say that you don't really have an argument.
In post 1637, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1631, Parama wrote:and Reck is just sheeping Gamma because they're superpals and he's acting like he has reasons but he really doesn't.

how about literally anything I posted about setup like five pages ago because that's really what it is

Reminder: This was and is a terrible idea. And is basically exactly what I said anyways. You say this is your justification but you're just sheeping Gamma.
In post 1638, xRECKONERx wrote:but if we are going off of content
today
then gamma's stuff looks like EONS townier than Parama's so

goldfish as hell
You literally changed your mind off of one post anyways. Gamma was scum we were going to lynch after he posted a bit more content, then he posts one thing and suddenly he's confirmed town to you.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:55 am

Post by Parama »

Reck after Gamma's first post D3:
In post 1415, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1413, Gammagooey wrote:and since i'm the probable lynch anyway give me til late saturday night and i'll go through the game again and splatter my thoughts on the wall before I die at least

this is very scum

Reck prior to becoming a goldfish:
In post 1419, xRECKONERx wrote:I think you're scum
given your game posts yesterday.

Reck immediately after Gamma's content post:
In post 1442, xRECKONERx wrote:I really don't want to lynch Gamma now. :(

UNVOTE: Gamma

That was pretty town IMO. Last remaining scum Gamma would've given up and not bothered.

this is like, literally the definition of a BS read
he doesn't even say anything about it, except "meta"
unless Gamma's post was a magical spell to turn Reck into a goldfish, which I guess is possible
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Parama »

I'm going to make goldfish/goldfishing an official mafia term because it's a problem that's always pissed me off and there's never been a term for it
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1644, Gammagooey wrote:and again parama saying that i didn't convince him doesn't make any sense when he's not reading my posts
you wouldn't say that to someone when you just don't give a shit about any of their arguments
only when you've actually gone through what they're arguing for and don't think its good enough.

In post 1644, Gammagooey wrote:and again parama saying that i didn't convince him doesn't make any sense when he's not reading my posts

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Parama »

yep, that's definitely a post you made
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”