Open 570: Making Friends and Enemies (Mafia Wins!)

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 320, nopointinactingup wrote:
Wishy washy? Did you just take that up from
your ass
nowhere? I took into account the small possibility that I was wrong but still pretty damn insistent on MS town. Anyone who's reading can see that.

*Inconsistency. LOOK CLOSELY cuz I've already mentioned it. Actually I want everyone to look at this for future reference
post 55
post 56
post 58
post 64
post 65
post 68
post 76
3 things stand out here. He said he had found scum (meant MS). Ask others to sheep him
multiple times
AND link MS to supposed scumbuddy.
This must mean he has a pretty adamant scum read on MS right??

When asked about why he thought MS was scum. The only reply I could see are:
post 76 I didn't like what he did, which is not in any way related to "he's scum"
post 101 This is a crucial post. After being pressured about his read on MS. He said he
"couldn't see the reason behind MS's gambit post"
. That means he couldn't have found a scum reason for it either.
Which brings us to why he was so adamant about MS being scum early on? I cannot see BBT-town doing this. I can see BBT-scum doing this, but only as chainsaw defense for good morning, which is relatively weak as a tell.

If I don't like something it's usually because I don't see it coming from town. I've never been questioned on that before, strange that I have to explain it.

@Bold - is just plain wrong. I said I couldn't see the reason behind MS voting Zeb, not his entry post.

In post 322, Huntress wrote:
Finally an answer - but I think I disagree with you on the nature of the votes, they look quite understandable for early day votes to me, and in each case the votee posted before the vote was moved off them. Your "big difference" seems to be purely in the number of votes which I don't see as significant.

Nah, here's the main difference. 3 OMGUS votes over 3 pages. One on GM, one on Zeb and one on myself. I hope you can now see the difference I was trying to explain.

Spoiler: OMGUS Votes
In post 29, goodmorning wrote:Hmmmmmm Sonic might be Scum.

In post 35, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: goodmorning

In post 41, Zebulin wrote:
I was pointing out that Metal Sonic claimed he was a vanilla townie while also saying he has a partner. This means he's lying about his role, which is very scummy. (Or it could be a typo, but if we assume every scummy action is a typo then we won't get anywhere)

The mason question was badly worded. What I mean to ask is "Metal Sonic, how could you claim you are a vanilla townie while also saying you have a partner in the
very same post?
" Scum has partners, you know.

In post 42, Metal Sonic wrote:Scum have partner
s
, not partner!

Did you fail English grammar class or are you scum?

Must Uncle Sonic teach you the difference between singular and plural nouns now?

VOTE: Zebulin

In post 55, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 42, Metal Sonic wrote:Scum have partner
s
, not partner!

Did you fail English grammar class or are you scum?

Must Uncle Sonic teach you the difference between singular and plural nouns now?

VOTE: Zebulin

You're voting him for bad grammar?

In post 46, Metal Sonic wrote:I think it's okay^

Seems like RVS to me.

Why are you soft-defending NPAU?

In post 49, Metal Sonic wrote:Some people point their gun before asking questions. Others ask their questions before pointing their gun.

That's an interesting observation though, and it is noted for future consideration.

Same question as above.

In post 57, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: bluebloodedtoffee

In post 337, Josh_B wrote:
Huntress seems to be picking up on what I'm throwing down. I do not understand Zebulin's read on GM at all. At risk of repeating myself and her, the non inclusion of MS and NPAU(the loudest voices against GM) in his opinion are just as significant as his inclusion of an RVS Flaker, a fence sitter, and an I'm not even sure what he means by GM making points against herself.

Is this in relation to Zeb's reads-list?

In post 339, Josh_B wrote:
In post 331, Zebulin wrote:@JoshB: What are your reads on the goodmorning/NPAU argument? (I meant to post this immidiately after post 319.)

Yea. There are some things that I care for on both sides, and some things that I don't care for. Nothing overly damning to me.

What an awful answer. Can you elaborate on this please? What do you care for? What don't you care for? How are you reading GM and NPAU right now?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

No sonics are very fast
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:49 pm

Nicely dodged Mala! I almost forgot about this.

In post 183, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 160, Malakittens wrote:
Yeah ms has been pinging for a while.

And what have you done to develop this read? Other than telling MS to stop doing the things you're finding scummy.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

You are very narrow minded you know
oopsies! haha!

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:38 pm

In post 353, Metal Sonic wrote:You are very narrow minded you know

I'm intrigued.

Elaborate?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Did nobody ever tell you this
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

I have been trying to figure out how dense you are so I can gauge how blunt must I be with you
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Good morning is very sharp and smart

But scum

Josh is on all the right notes for me for this game
oopsies! haha!

Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Peabody »

Scripten 325 wrote:Peabody - Seems to be voting BBT over playstyle issues.

My vote on BBT is based on convictions on an MS scum that seem fake, and his vote on MS was based on non-alignment indicative qualities. Which lead me to believe a 'sheep me-BBT' is not entirely truthful in his convictions.

If you didn't understand my case, fine.

But, it's not really about playstyle of BBT. It's about what I perceive as untruthfulness.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:57 am

Post by goodmorning »

In post 346, Metal Sonic wrote:My vote is still on her. I don't see a problem

This tunnel's getting older by the second. Please contribute relevance.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 348, beastcharizard wrote:Deadline: 14 days, 12 hours, 55 minutes

Is this part still right? I know there have been a lot of sub ins, and I kind of expected a small extension of some sort, but a full 14 more days?
About WIFOM: Sometimes I just get thirsty and drink both glasses.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 350, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is this in relation to Zeb's reads-list?

Yes.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am

In post 361, Josh_B wrote:
In post 350, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Is this in relation to Zeb's reads-list?

Yes.

OK, can you explain this a little more then please because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:30 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 350, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What an awful answer. Can you elaborate on this please? What do you care for? What don't you care for? How are you reading GM and NPAU right now?

1.Nope
2. ...
3. ...
4. I'm fence sitting until some sort of conviction sets in. But if you must know, I'm considering sheeping your current vote because this post...

In post 313, Shinobi wrote:I'm putting BBT in my anti-sheep list. That's how little faith I have in him right now.

... makes me feel like your vote is significant, But I'm happy where I am at the moment.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Josh_B »

Maybe you can CwatIsee

Spoiler: Zebulin
In post 239, Zebulin wrote:goodmorning: Can't read, can't read, pressure pressure pressure. Also attacking Metal Sonic, who I'm not the biggest fan of. 25 posts is good enough, and I like the effort. There are valid points raised by others about who I am too lazy to name (I don't want to look it up), so not totally town.

Ok so the first part that I'm having trouble with, is that he has MS as hard scum. In this post he says that he isn't going to say who is making the valid points, the phrasing is "making valid points that GM is scum." But as I mentioned earlier, MS is one of the leading voices against GM. Now I'm having trouble figuring out whose side he's on here even more so after he clarified who he thinks is making valid points...

In post 276, Zebulin wrote:The nae of the others is Alpha Sapphire, goodmorning, and BlueBloodedToffee. ESPECIALLY BlueBloodedToffee. There you go.
Alpha Saphire- as also pointed out by Huntress RVS'd because of goodmorning's name
BBT- Said one thing that I know of about a possible scum GM that wasn't even his own argument. It was MS's argument.
I don't think GM made any points about herself being scum.

NPAU and MetalSonic are the two people who have called GM scum the most. But they aren't mentioned by him at all. According to his opinion of NPAU v. GM, he says TvT. So, it would make more sense if he was flatly town reading GM whom he shares a scum read with, but he isn't.

There's some other things in the post that make me think Scum Zebulin. His high town read on Shinobi which contradicts posts
NPAU gets a lurk/null read with 2/5 posts containing content, whereas Mala gets a full on scum read saying that only half of her posts are content related (I disagree with his view of content related). With Mala's 18 posts as a replacement, I'd say she's was one of the games top contributors at that time. Not giving a read on me, seems a little silly considering that he seems to think very highly of post counts and given the fact that I had about 18 posts prior to his reads list.

I think that's every little thing that I find wrong with Zebulin, feel free to help me lynch him if you agree, or share a different PoV if you have one.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:22 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 363, Josh_B wrote:
In post 350, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What an awful answer. Can you elaborate on this please? What do you care for? What don't you care for? How are you reading GM and NPAU right now?

1.Nope
2. ...
3. ...
4. I'm fence sitting until some sort of conviction sets in. But if you must know, I'm considering sheeping your current vote because this post...

In post 313, Shinobi wrote:I'm putting BBT in my anti-sheep list. That's how little faith I have in him right now.

... makes me feel like your vote is significant, But I'm happy where I am at the moment.

I don't get it. Explain?
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:57 am

Post by goodmorning »

Working up a readslist.

Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Josh_B »

re
I'm beginning to feel comfortable with my insanity.
I could reasonably see myself voting for NPAU.

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Zebulon is very new; since this is an open game I'm not down for policy lynching that dude

I saw newb town
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Meanwhile good morning is pro scum can we terminate her before she rips the town to pieces?
oopsies! haha!

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 368, Metal Sonic wrote:Zebulon is very new; since this is an open game I'm not down for lynching that dude

I saw newb town
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by goodmorning »

^I agree.

Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Zebulin »

In post 364, Josh_B wrote:Maybe you can CwatIsee

Spoiler: Zebulin
In post 239, Zebulin wrote:goodmorning: Can't read, can't read, pressure pressure pressure. Also attacking Metal Sonic, who I'm not the biggest fan of. 25 posts is good enough, and I like the effort. There are valid points raised by others about who I am too lazy to name (I don't want to look it up), so not totally town.

Ok so the first part that I'm having trouble with, is that he has MS as hard scum. In this post he says that he isn't going to say who is making the valid points, the phrasing is "making valid points that GM is scum." But as I mentioned earlier, MS is one of the leading voices against GM. Now I'm having trouble figuring out whose side he's on here even more so after he clarified who he thinks is making valid points...

In post 276, Zebulin wrote:The nae of the others is Alpha Sapphire, goodmorning, and BlueBloodedToffee. ESPECIALLY BlueBloodedToffee. There you go.
Alpha Saphire- as also pointed out by Huntress RVS'd because of goodmorning's name
BBT- Said one thing that I know of about a possible scum GM that wasn't even his own argument. It was MS's argument.
I don't think GM made any points about herself being scum.

NPAU and MetalSonic are the two people who have called GM scum the most. But they aren't mentioned by him at all. According to his opinion of NPAU v. GM, he says TvT. So, it would make more sense if he was flatly town reading GM whom he shares a scum read with, but he isn't.

There's some other things in the post that make me think Scum Zebulin. His high town read on Shinobi which contradicts posts
NPAU gets a lurk/null read with 2/5 posts containing content, whereas Mala gets a full on scum read saying that only half of her posts are content related (I disagree with his view of content related). With Mala's 18 posts as a replacement, I'd say she's was one of the games top contributors at that time. Not giving a read on me, seems a little silly considering that he seems to think very highly of post counts and given the fact that I had about 18 posts prior to his reads list.

I think that's every little thing that I find wrong with Zebulin, feel free to help me lynch him if you agree, or share a different PoV if you have one.

Alright, to answer your questions:

I had accidentally listed the contributors in the anti-Metal Sonic case instead of the contributors in the anti-goodmorning case. I've already pointed this out in 331. The anti-goodmorning case is made up mostly of Metal Sonic and nopointinactingup, as you pointed out. (I reread the entire thread to find the anti-gm posts, then realized you already knew about that... :( ) What's wrong with post 66? As for not ISOing you: I was being lazy. I really don't have anything more to say.

On an unrelated note, since my reads keep on changing (Josh is ovbiously scum! No, he's ovbviously town! SCUM TOWN SCUM TOWN SCUM TOWN SOUM TCWM) I was thinking of putting a reads list in my signature and changing it as te game progresses. Is that a good idea? Am I breaking any rules by doing that (signature length or space (since I'm playing 2 games))?

@JoshB: [line]How comfortable are you with insanity[/line] Why would you vote NPAU?

@Shinobi: Do you have a readslist?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 320, nopointinactingup wrote:
In post 264, Metal Sonic wrote:And I think there were more ppl voting goodmorning

True dat.

How is MS's (mistaken) comment to the mod relevant here?

In post 331, Zebulin wrote:My bad. I was outlining the people against Metal Sonic by accident. So skilled

So which names did you mean to give us then?

In post 333, Malakittens wrote:Huntress

can you explain your Zeb vote for me?!

It's mainly explained in . Add to that his reads list, together with the fact that he can't back up some of his comments, means that Zeb may well be scum. I'm also looking at BBT and NPAU but I don't think they are scum together.

@ BBT:
Re: . So what you're saying is that if A votes B and then B later votes A then it's a scum tell? Because it really isn't, unless B is saying A is scum purely because he voted B.

In post 364, Josh_B wrote:There's some other things in the post that make me think Scum Zebulin. His high town read on Shinobi which contradicts posts 66

How does his read on Shinobi contradict post ? Or did you mean another post?
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 372, Zebulin wrote:On an unrelated note, since my reads keep on changing (Josh is ovbiously scum! No, he's ovbviously town! SCUM TOWN SCUM TOWN SCUM TOWN SOUM TCWM) I was thinking of putting a reads list in my signature and changing it as te game progresses. Is that a good idea? Am I breaking any rules by doing that (signature length or space (since I'm playing 2 games))?

Yes, this would be against the rules as it would be effectively editing your posts. It would also break the talking about ongoing games rule.

Return to “Completed Open Games”