Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:18 am

Post by davesaz »

Of all the update checks I've done so far, I think MonkeyMan stands out as the worst. He's doing nothing at all to scum hunt. His vote was for a "WhiteKnighting" post that looked more like a joke than anything else. I have not quoted back that far because it's easy enough to find, and feel making the post longer is unnecessary.

Spoiler: Monkey Junk
In post 718, MonkeyMan wrote:Ok, what do you want to talk about?

In post 720, MonkeyMan wrote:I already responded to that.

In post 722, MonkeyMan wrote:But you wanted to talk. :'(

In post 725, MonkeyMan wrote:Because despite the definition they posted WhiteKnighting in mafia is primarily when scum jumps to the defense of a town person to look more town when said town person flips. That would mean they know I am town even though they think I am scummy.

In post 727, MonkeyMan wrote:I don't have an update because I am trying not to just see everything they do as scummy. I will look at them again: 1. if a wagon starts to form or 2. Tomorrow. I know at this point I will just confirmation bias myself into thinking they are scummy.

In post 730, MonkeyMan wrote:No, it was Death Stare who said the WKing thing and said it about Nero.

In post 735, MonkeyMan wrote:I think Nero is town. He is super townie.

In post 738, MonkeyMan wrote:lol, I am town so this will look good for you no matter what.

VOTE: MonkeyMan
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 793, Aneninen wrote:There is a chance that I'm the one who's misreading him.

Well both 50 and Heartless have said that they disagree with Massive's "case". What do you think about that?

Also, my timeline as posted in 790 is correct. So dave whining about some posts in the 500's is off me thinks.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:26 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

I would just like to inform people that nacho fell asleep on me
again
. how rude

I find it really weird that dave asks deathy2 if they have looked anywhere else other than monkeyman and then...votes monkeyman.

oh look a newbie completely fucking missed the point of what nacho was saying how shocking.

anem is my townread nacho isn't completely sold on it I don't care, we are not going after him.

and now it is time for a mollie whine.

I am not sure what is going on with me but I am just not enjoying mafia like I used to. I went from playing 10 games at a time to only playing 2 or 3 and it just isn't fun anymore. I feel like I am dealing with the exact same retarded bullshit in game after fucking game. I told nacho I might be pmsing but I am cranky as hell lately. I am not sure if it is cos I am back on my homesite which always puts me on edge even tho I am not exactly sure why that is. I am in a unique position of being the only member on staff who has never been recalled. on our site we have a very democratic proceeding where we elect people on staff and if they do something that people feel like makes them bad admin/mods they can be voted off the island as in they will get recalled if they get 25 votes before they 25 votes of people saying no, they should not be recalled. everyone and I mean EVERY1 has had a recall thread on them except for me. sometimes I feel a little left out. I mean I would love to think that it is cos I am soooooo popular but in reality it is probably cos I am really not interesting. I don't start staff discussions of "OMG THERE IS SOME1 ON THE INTERWEBZ WHO IS MAKING ME PEOPLE A COUPLE BUTTONS A MONTH OMG LETS BAN THEM" I just move their dumb shit and continue on my way. I used to think it was cos every1 is terrified of the hardcore trolls and the trolls for some strange seem to listen to me. I don't know why they do but they do.

I even tried to resign last spring. I was literally ignored. then I didn't even log onto the site for a month and a couple of admins were like "diva isn't even around are we going to do something about this" and I was still left alone. I was even recently nominated for admin and I turned it down. we have a bunch of lawyers on staff but what that means is we have a lot of stupid rules like you can't say, "recursive prophet is a child molester" but you can say "I want a recursive prophet is a child molester popsicle" which I find funny.

in other newz heartless is still town and I am actually feeling some niggles about nero except that dave is pinging for him too and I like that. I think wg and anem are just being newbs and massive kind of fascinates me.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:29 am

actually

VOTE: dave

I kinda wanna see where this goes.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:30 am

also nacho is very unhappy with me leaning town on deathy2 but I don't care!!! \o/

I will win in the end.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:31 am

holy shit where did star go.

I know for a fact he has been around this week

VOTE: star
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:33 am

tth you said you wanted to talk but I don't see you talking! is there something you wanna ask me?

also

mollie - 1
nacho - 0
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:45 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 803, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:actually

A mislynch, of course. But I see you had a change of heart.

It's called iso player 1, see something. Iso player 2, see something. Iso player 3, decide that you really like them worse than players 1 and 2.

BTW, sthar8 is V/LA, in case you missed it. Maybe you should look where I've been looking and see if you agree. I know, a hydra of legendary players sheeping a newbie's hunting, what a concept.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

shtar is still posting on the site and in site chat.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:48 am

Post by davesaz »

Just saying... It can also mean taking a break from this game, unless there is some requirement that it has to apply to all games? Even taking a break from all games...
But I'd better be careful or you'll think I'm defending someone, heaven forbid.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of him calling me scummy for finding wegurts scummy while simultaneously accusing me of bussing him? Seems damned if I do, damned if I don't.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:55 am

Post by davesaz »

Two him's in that sentence and I'm having trouble figuring it out.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 810, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of him(sthar) calling me scummy for finding wegurts scummy while simultaneously accusing me of bussing him(wegurts)? Seems damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I also don't think it was hard to figure out.

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:06 am

Post by Heartless »

we're still getting stung along by:

grayfoxx
mtd
stavosomethin'somethin' slot

massive remains boringly scummy by continuing to talk
at
me instead of
to
me
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Heartless »

...and anen continues to remain irritatingly clueless...
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 791, Nero Cain wrote:and another thing. Heartless had asked me about my read on sthar. He also started accusing me of bussing wegurts which I felt was really strange. He's calling me scum for attacking wegurts but its like "oh, if he does flip scum then you are bussing him." That comes from town?

yeah

scum already have the inside knowledge. why not use it?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:15 am

In post 809, davesaz wrote:Just saying... It can also mean taking a break from this game, unless there is some requirement that it has to apply to all games? Even taking a break from all games...
But I'd better be careful or you'll think I'm defending someone, heaven forbid.

are you being for real
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:18 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 812, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 810, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of him(sthar) calling me scummy for finding wegurts scummy while simultaneously accusing me of bussing him(wegurts)? Seems damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I also don't think it was hard to figure out.

I think you placed too much emphasis on that post. It could be a simple theory statement, or it could be a reaction test. Reacting to it that way actually pushed you a notch closer to scummy (at that time) in my view. Being willing to bring up ancient history like that at this time pushes you a notch toward town, so it breaks even.

V/LA notwithstanding, I currently think sthar8 is on the scummy side of the scale. At least enough to warrant testing.

Pedit: @50 -- pointing out facts. Acknowledging that I'm cognizant of how people seem to misinterpret my intent. Read this new post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 815, Heartless wrote:
In post 791, Nero Cain wrote:and another thing. Heartless had asked me about my read on sthar. He also started accusing me of bussing wegurts which I felt was really strange. He's calling me scum for attacking wegurts but its like "oh, if he does flip scum then you are bussing him." That comes from town?

yeah

scum already have the inside knowledge. why not use it?

meh, idk. This "nero is scummy for finding wegurts scummy" seems like a popular thing so saying. Calling me scum regardless of wegurts flip seems kinda like a disconnect and I think if he's wegurts scum buddy then it would make plenty of sense to get me (or anyone really) "connected" seems like totes scum motivation.

In post 817, davesaz wrote:Reacting to it that way actually pushed you a notch closer to scummy

I don't think reacting to it is scummy. NOT responding to accusations is actually whats scummy.

MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:37 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

In post 800, davesaz wrote:Of all the update checks I've done so far, I think MonkeyMan stands out as the worst. He's doing nothing at all to scum hunt. His vote was for a "WhiteKnighting" post that looked more like a joke than anything else. I have not quoted back that far because it's easy enough to find, and feel making the post longer is unnecessary.

In post 725, MonkeyMan wrote:Because despite the definition they posted WhiteKnighting in mafia is primarily when scum jumps to the defense of a town person to look more town when said town person flips. That would mean they know I am town even though they think I am scummy.

In post 727, MonkeyMan wrote:I don't have an update because I am trying not to just see everything they do as scummy. I will look at them again: 1. if a wagon starts to form or 2. Tomorrow. I know at this point I will just confirmation bias myself into thinking they are scummy.

In post 730, MonkeyMan wrote:No, it was Death Stare who said the WKing thing and said it about Nero.

In post 738, MonkeyMan wrote:lol, I am town so this will look good for you no matter what.

You see, the problem with this post is that fact that you just quoted posts but didn't explain why they are scummy.
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:42 am

Post by MonkeyMan »

Dave is scum.

In post 41, davesaz wrote:That's assuming heartless has a change of heart. More or less.

In post 237, davesaz wrote:
In post 235, sthar8 wrote:
As of right now, I'd be happy to lynch monkey or nero, especially since neither has been able to articulate what makes wogglydeegort scummy.

Monkey much more than Nero, since Nero actually has had a process, easy to fake though it is.

I found it interesting that Monkey unvoted under pressure, but apparently not on a change of heart with regard to wgeurts.

Nero paid a lot of attention to the discussion regarding wgeurts, but still keeps DS as a scum read and has not moved his vote.

I think it was instructive to see who was concerned about a quick lynch of DS, even though at L-3 with days to go it never seemed to be a serious possibility. My vote and at least one other on that "wagon" are leftovers from RVS. I left mine there in part just to see what might develop if someone read the numbers without looking real deep into the support for a lynch or lack thereof. Since it doesn't seem to be generating any useful discussion, no point in keeping it there.

UNVOTE:

I have seen massive in another game, though he was NK'd before I replaced in so none of the interaction was in real time. I'd like to see more of him in this game.

In post 228, MonkeyMan wrote:
In post 225, massive wrote:wgeurts wants to no lynch.
wgeurts doesn't like random bandwagons.
wgeurts wants to hold onto his vote.

I don't know that mafia is the game for wgeurts.

This is town too.

I am getting a good town block.

Heartless, Nero Cain, Massive and Me.

I think I just broke the game.

Scum:

wreurts, Death Stare

I fail to see how MonkeyMan can get a town read on Massive from just one real post. It's a little too convenient to use it in a "town block" like this, like he's reaching for someone non-controversial to add to the list. The other members of the "block" seem to have only their suspicion of wgeurts in common. I don't identify town that way, too much chance to confbias yourself into ignoring scummy behavior that conflicts with block membership.

In fact, having thought about it long enough to write and edit this post, I think someone has some 'splaining to do.

In post 277, davesaz wrote:
In post 262, Death Stare wrote:
In post 242, davesaz wrote:Another thing I've noticed. MTD voted Aneninen for fluff...

Spoiler: longish post
In post 107, MTD wrote:
In post 106, Aneninen wrote:
In post 105, Death Stare wrote:
Simply not understanding the setup is null.

I wrote the same thing. And C9++ is not an easily-comprehend-able-ish setup, after all.

But
he said he isn't new to mafia...
I agree however that this is no tell.

I am not sure about him currently, he sure hasn't acted mega-towny, though.

Wanting to NL is normal for people coming from other sites.
Btw
@wguerts: You say we shouldn't lynch someone yet, and attack people for voting because you want to put pressure on people first. Just fyi, the most prominent way of pressuring people happens to be votes. And no, lynches don't happen because of 2 or 3 votes.

in general: It is quite obvious noone currently wants to quick-lynch anyone, so quit whining about it pls.

Aneninen's looks somewhat scummy to me. His posts are nearly all fluff, the only things he has really said about other people is
In post 103, Aneninen wrote:Wgeurts' play is indeed a bit strange, especially because he said that he wasn't new to Online Mafia though, I think he simply didn't undertstand the setup.

Basically saying that there is nothing interesting there and
In post 103, Aneninen wrote:MonkeyMan is changing his vote all the time.

Which is damn obvious.
In general I have the impression he is trying to make a good impression without risking anything. I don't like that.

VOTE: Aneninen

Death Stare is prob town, dunno about the other hydrae.
I don't really like GrayFox so far, but there's little to go on there.

Also I just realized that massive is
old

But then goes to post a bunch of
Spoiler: fluff
In post 124, MTD wrote:
In post 112, massive wrote:He meant my Mafiascum age.

exactly.

No idea why you assumed I knew his real age.
Or why you do.

In post 129, MTD wrote:
In post 126, Aneninen wrote:@MTD: his real age is on his page.

uhm.... is it?

In post 203, MTD wrote:Well, there actually is the possibility to change votes, you know....

In post 207, MTD wrote:
In post 204, GrayFoxxxx wrote:Just explain yourself itsn't that hard if you're town.

really, this isn't that hard.
Hint: there is a difference between reasons for voting someone in particular and reasons for placing a vote (regardless of the one you vote for).

This is nowhere near as important so my vote stays where it is, but keeping MTD in mind for later.

How are the latter two quotes from MTD fluff?

Incorrect terminology and/or wrong posts quoted, my bad.

The point still being that MTD's content is less than stellar.

In post 517, davesaz wrote:
In post 506, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
Unvote

OH MAN I GUESS WE WON'T VOTE MTD BECAUSE HE'S SO FUCKING TOWN
I'M SURE ALL OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL POSTS HE MADE MADE HIM THE TOWNIEST MOTHERFUCKER WHO LIVED EVER AND I'M SURE THAT BULLSHIT PUSH ON ANEN IS ACTUALLY CORRECT AND ABSURDLY BEAUTIFUL

Nice catchup. I can't see scum going to all that effort, especially if there is little or no pressure. You go on my likely town list.
I followed all of it but this post. Why the change of heart? I happen to agree on MTD and plan to follow that thread at some point.

Also you commented on my play style. Part of my scum hunting style is to make less committal posts like the ones you quoted to see who reacts to them and who doesn't.

In post 636, davesaz wrote:Y'all are having real trouble keeping track of who the votes are on.

Nero is voting 50 Shades. MonkeyMan is voting Nero. But the discussion is continuing as if they're both on DS. What's up with that?

I'm still on Nero because his current vote on 50 was without explanation, and I want to draw more attention to this because 50 only warrants a ? on Nero's scum list.

In post 663, davesaz wrote:
In post 651, Heartless wrote:
In post 636, davesaz wrote:Y'all are having real trouble keeping track of who the votes are on.

Nero is voting 50 Shades. MonkeyMan is voting Nero. But the discussion is continuing as if they're both on DS. What's up with that?

I'm still on Nero because his current vote on 50 was without explanation, and I want to draw more attention to this because 50 only warrants a ? on Nero's scum list.

monkeyman is not voting nero. he's voting death stare.

My mistake, must have clicked the wrong line on overview. Was only scanning for the last vote. Makes me wonder who it was then.

I stand by the point with Nero though, what's up with all the talk being one player and the vote being another?

In post 739, davesaz wrote:
In post 736, Nero Cain wrote:*twitch*

Was 613 a reply to me? Try giving context next time. Like I did here.

The short answer is OMGUS?

In post 800, davesaz wrote:Of all the update checks I've done so far, I think MonkeyMan stands out as the worst. He's doing nothing at all to scum hunt. His vote was for a "WhiteKnighting" post that looked more like a joke than anything else. I have not quoted back that far because it's easy enough to find, and feel making the post longer is unnecessary.

In post 807, davesaz wrote:
In post 803, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:actually

A mislynch, of course. But I see you had a change of heart.

It's called iso player 1, see something. Iso player 2, see something. Iso player 3, decide that you really like them worse than players 1 and 2.

BTW, sthar8 is V/LA, in case you missed it. Maybe you should look where I've been looking and see if you agree. I know, a hydra of legendary players sheeping a newbie's hunting, what a concept.

Am i doing it right?
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Aneninen »

Before catching-up

In post 794, davesaz wrote:Look, everything I'm posting is the literal truth. Fuck off if you don't believe me. When I say I didn't see something, I didn't see it. It's a goddamn game, and I have a job, wife, and 2 kids. I'm reading 3 games, and hundreds of pages of softcopy of various kinds on a daily basis. Skimming is an essential skill to my lifestyle, and unfortunately it means that I see the beginning of something unimportant and skip it until something important comes along

I know that I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, but I think it's me who should post this.
Davesaz, please, don't take my case personally. It's a goddamm game for me too and in this particular game I strongly think that you're scum. That's all.
However, much better players than me can misread players and push wagons to mislynch. Why would I be an exception? If the other players think that my case is shyt your wagon will be getting nowhere. If you get lynched and flip town (which I strongly doubt), I'll get very surprised – and most probably my a$$ will be on fire next Day.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 796, davesaz wrote:@Aneninen: Is what you're doing a chainsaw? Was Nero's post a cue to do this? Because you're going to a lot of trouble to read alignment into honest posting. I found something I thought was scummy, and the things that were posted in response to it didn't really change the fact that the original vote was for a totally bogus reason. Your attack makes zero sense in that light. I see nothing that exonerates the use of "She only town reads me when she's scum".

Lololololol, I've been waiting for that post. ^_^ And it's not a Chainsaw. Remember, I also thought that Nero's case was very weak. I'm not scumreading you beacuse you voted for Nero. I have plenty of other reasons for that, you can find them in my previous posts.

There is something I don't understand. You wrote that Wguerts's case was weak. (I also found certain parts of it weak.) And you're voting for Monkeyman in your next post with a very short explanation but with a very long quote-wall. Why?

In post 801, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 793, Aneninen wrote:There is a chance that I'm the one who's misreading him.

Well both 50 and Heartless have said that they disagree with Massive's "case". What do you think about that?
Also, my timeline as posted in 790 is correct. So dave whining about some posts in the 500's is off me thinks.

I've been thinking. Whenever Massive pointed out something about you I've been unable to agree with his thoughts – I've found other interesting things. This means that his case is weak. Does it makes him scum? Frankly, I don't know. My intuition says no.
F-ck off, call me an idiot but I'm townreading you again, because of your latests posts. (Though I still don't understand why aren't you voting for Davesaz.) And dare not be scum or else I'll send over a pooping pigeon. I'm not kidding.
(Woooooooo, there goes the Chainsaw! ^_^)

@Mollie. – WTF was that??! (Please, please, answer NO for these: Have you ever played Hero Online MMORPG? If so, were you SakuraSassy?)
Aaaand I was happy for approximately 3 seconds when I saw your vote for Davesaz, but it was gone afterwards. Why Sthar8? He was (is?) on V/LA.

In post 808, Nero Cain wrote:shtar is still posting on the site and in site chat.

And yes, when I used these cross-forum references for scumreading I was called an idiot. Seems legit.

@Monkeyman – I literally LOLed on ^_^
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by davesaz »

For the record, being scum read and voted doesn't bother me. Being accused of lying about not seeing + understanding something hits a hot button.
(TBH this is probably going to be a soft spot when I finally get a scum role, because it's kinda hard to be scum without actually lying about something)

I've had my rant and moved on.

Pedit: MonkeyMan's behavior in the quoted posts is scummy. Did I forget to say that? To expand on this, he's not scum hunting and apparently never was really serious about it. He happened to be the next one I ISO'd, and I stopped at that point to do my day job, so had to make a decision on who to pressure.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 819, MonkeyMan wrote:
In post 800, davesaz wrote:Of all the update checks I've done so far, I think MonkeyMan stands out as the worst.
He's doing nothing at all to scum hunt. His vote was for a "WhiteKnighting" post that looked more like a joke than anything else.
I have not quoted back that far because it's easy enough to find, and feel making the post longer is unnecessary.

You see, the problem with this post is that fact that you just quoted posts but didn't explain why they are scummy.

Bolded for the visually impaired.

Return to “Completed Open Games”