MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:45 am

Post by MTD »

Ok, I read some stuff, I will now try to go back to questions directed at me, hope I find them.

50 shades: Why aren't you voting me?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:46 am

Post by MTD »

Btw Shades is town and I don't get why people are voting there.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:18 am

Post by MTD »

In post 427, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 425, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 107, MTD wrote:In general I have the impression he is trying to make a good impression without risking anything. I don't like that.

MTD?

The vote here is because you think fluffing is "trying to make a good impression without risking anything". I think that there isn't a player in the entire planet who thinks that they can "make a good impression" by blatantly and obviously not doing shit. There are some players who maybe think they can get by with not doing shit, but literally no one goes "i'm gonna do nothing but fluff and everyone is going to find me sooo town".

Your read on Death Stare is also weird and I don't like it.

I didn't mean that. I meant by being extra nice and also
acting
as if doing shit (look he even did PBPA!)
In post 429, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 109, MTD wrote:Look at the other people who have posted. You won't find as little content in their posts. And I don't really believe in "nulls", every post can be indicative. We have 5 pages of information, don't act like there was nothing to post about.

Death Stare.
The person you were townreading.
I also don't think we posted shit for content by that point but I might have a horrible memory of my own posting!

Yes, I do/did think Death had more content than Anen at that point. That
might
be mostly because of 104 being fresh in mind though.

In post 109, MTD wrote:Yes.

If Death Stare is town, why is the "if Death Stare flips mafia you are in for it!!!" bit scummy?

Because it doesn't make much sense and looks like a setup for an easy mislynch later.

In post 431, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 129, MTD wrote:
In post 126, Aneninen wrote:@MTD: his real age is on his page.

uhm.... is it?

Is there a reason why you didn't respond to the content he posted in his last few posts and instead hyper focused on this discussion?

Uhm, because this was directed at me?
Other than that, no.

In post 593, massive wrote:376: MTD: How are you against Monkeyman for wanting to lynch wiggerts for the newbie nonsense, but Nero gets a pass for the same thing? You even hide a bunch against Monkeyman behind a spoiler. Was Nero's thought process on the issue really THAT much better? And even so, isn't the fact that the conclusion was wrong matter more than the process?

Thing is, this wasn't the only thing nero had done.
I did say I didn't like it from nero (well, more precisely, I did say I don't like the push on wguerts in general.
Also, if you read the post again, the reason I scumread Monkey was not because of the wguerts push.
The spoiler was just so the quote doesn't clutter up the post (same thing with the one for foxxx).

Also I have no idea why Anen puts so much effort into defending me and it confuses me.

Also also, shades I think I need a real reason for yer scumread on me.

In post 671, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 656, Heartless wrote:there's also our old friend mtd here who spat out a case on grayfoxx, bailed on it the next post (even though the fundamental question of WHY THE LIVING FUCK ARE YOU TUNNELING STHAR OVER THE STUPIDEST SHIT?) remains woefully unanswered, aaaaaaaaaaand starts making the trip back to the active-lurkerdom from whence he came

Yeah, that guy sucks we should kill him one day

:(

also, TSO is saying some pretty strange stuff.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:18 am

Post by MTD »

reads maybe at a later point, yay.
still the same old MTD
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Aneninen »

I've only looked into the chat for a couple of minutes and I'm catching up later (or next morning). Right now I think this is the only thing which needs an answer from my side:

MTD:
"Also I have no idea why Anen puts so much effort into defending me and it confuses me."

I already explained it long time ago and you might not remember for that (or you weren't here at all?) so I'm telling it again: I have a general experience that the first one who votes for me because I'm fluffing and producing too little content is town. This has worked a couple of times so far. Also, I thought 50Shades' case had been shyt and they'd been pushing it for a while regardless of the fact that you hadn't been active at all. Why do you think they're town anyway? By the way, DeathStare are still voting for you. What's your opinion about that?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 am

Post by T S O »

temp vla
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:24 am

Post by sthar8 »

back from ridiculous work weekend, catching up.
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by MonkeyMan »

In post 951, MTD wrote:Btw Shades is town and I don't get why people are voting there.

Why do you think this?
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 957, MonkeyMan wrote:
In post 951, MTD wrote:Btw Shades is town and I don't get why people are voting there.

Why do you think this?

Well, show me why they are not.
They are putting in effort, not just going with the popular things, asking good questions...
I mean sure they are experienced and could
maybe
be faking that, but as long as I have no reason to assume that they are, I am definitely against lynching them.
still the same old MTD
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Death Stare »

UNVOTE: MTD

Pending hydra sync, but right now I don't like this vote. I'll defer to GIF on the 50shades read since he can read mollie better than I can read nacho, so consider the slot a townread from us now.

Not going to sheep at this point though. Maybe after we sync.

-Ank
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Death Stare »

In post 956, sthar8 wrote:back from ridiculous work weekend, catching up.

I'm particularly interested in what you can dredge up.

-Ank
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 954, Aneninen wrote:I've only looked into the chat for a couple of minutes and I'm catching up later (or next morning). Right now I think this is the only thing which needs an answer from my side:

MTD:
"Also I have no idea why Anen puts so much effort into defending me and it confuses me."

I already explained it long time ago and you might not remember for that (or you weren't here at all?) so I'm telling it again: I have a general experience that the first one who votes for me because I'm fluffing and producing too little content is town.

I second the statement that this is beautiful but not good.
This has worked a couple of times so far. Also, I thought 50Shades' case had been shyt and they'd been pushing it for a while regardless of the fact that you hadn't been active at all.
Well, actually they did
not
really push it in that time, which is a reason for me thinking they are town, since they were rather
not
going with the road that can lead to an easy mislynch.

Why do you think they're town anyway?

See above & above post.
By the way, DeathStare are still voting for you. What's your opinion about that?

I dunno, have they ever stated why they are besides sheeping shades?
Pedit: Well this concern seems to have vanished.
still the same old MTD
MonkeyMan
MonkeyMan
Goon
MonkeyMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by MonkeyMan »

MTD, i think they are town too but I was just curious.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by T S O »

I do not like 5SOP's posting one bit.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.11
Flavor?

50 Shades of Purple (4): Nero Cain, GrayFoxxxx, wgeurts, T S O
MonkeyMan (2): sthar8, davesaz
Nero Cain (1): massive
GrayFoxxxx (1): Heartless
Death Stare (1): MonkeyMan
sthar8 (1): 50 Shades of Purple
davesaz (1): Aneninen
MTD (0):
Aneninen (0):
T S O(0):
Heartless (0):
wgeurts (0):
massive (0):
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): MTD, Death Stare

With 13 Alive it is 7 to Lynch or No Lynch.
Deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2014-10-09 13:00:00) on October 9th, 2014 at 1500 PST (GMT-8).

GrayFoxxxx is V/LA through Friday, October 10th.
T S O is V/LA for an undetermined amount of time.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

I hear Mollie is an amateur bear fighter in her spare time.
I hear that Antihero is secretly a famous luchador. (And he also needs to pick up his hydra slips to make prods easier on the mod ;))
T S O, please give me a rough timeline for your V/LA if possible.
This is a Parachute.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by Aneninen »

@50Shades-Mollie. Your GrayFox-case makes sense (from ). I remember townreading him in early-game because I thought he was after Sthar8 whom I scumread at that time. Then I thought he acted like an annoyed townie. Then... no posts because of his V/LA. Is it possible that I misread him before (in )? GrayFox's case in was indeed quite half-baked (I posted about that too). However, I don't understand a couple of things.
(1) Do you think GrayFox and Sthar8 could be scums together? It would make no sense for me.
(2) Why don't you have a read on Davesaz?

In post 961, MTD wrote:
I second the statement that this is beautiful but not good.1
(... post has been edited by me)

Well, actually they did
not
really push it in that time, which is a reason for me thinking they are town, since they were rather
not
going with the road that can lead to an easy mislynch.2

(1) It has worked for me so far, that's all.
(2) Maybe "push" wasn't the best word from me. After all, you may be right, they left the "road" later but I can't see the reasons behind the Sthar8 case either. Why do you think you would have been (or would be?) an
easy
mislynch?

@Wgeurts. Are you allowed to link something from the page you've been playing on before?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 937, pirate mollie wrote:heartless - I think anti screams town cos he reached out to us HARD but I am less enthusiastic about tth cos why has she not gotten back with us. like when you poke some1 you shld at least attempt to pay attention to them but she went awol and ffs if they town then this proves how freaking boring I am like I can hear her snoring. can some1 plz tell me I am not boring like I am starting to get a complex here. not on our wagon but when I think of town they immediately spring to mind so most likely town. this is also another read nacho and I agree on.

Sorry, but I've fallen behind on this game, I'm not good enough at this game to know what exactly to ask for, and it doesn't help that it seems like at the core the only basis for Antihero's townread on you is that you and he seem to have a rapport that I'm out of the loop on.

I guess the only question I have right now without reading the thread is "Why is sthar scum?" but you probably explained it somewhere and I just missed it. Anyway, I have to go for now. My main priority with deadline coming up is to figure out which Antihero read to sheep so I'll give him a kick in his lazy ass sometime today.

-TTH
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:01 am

Post by massive »

In post 792, Aneninen wrote:Are you saying that Nero is playing the "Regardless Of Card" on Wgurets?
("Regardless Of Card" = calling another player scum regardless of their posts.

If I understand what you're asking, I don't think so. To me, it seems more like Nero figured he could get support for a wgeurts lynch, and tried to say he ALWAYS found him scummy. What you're saying is that he continues to find contradictory things scummy just to confirm his scumread on wgeurts, which I don't think he's doing.

And I don't know if it's relevant any more, since Nero's interactions with Davesaz look more town to me.

In post 801, Nero Cain wrote:Well both 50 and Heartless have said that they disagree with Massive's "case". What do you think about that?

Technically, I don't think Anti even understands what I'm trying to say, so presenting it as "disagrees" is a little presumptuous.

In post 802, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:massive kind of fascinates me.

Uh. How YOU doin'?

In post 813, Heartless wrote:massive remains boringly scummy by continuing to talk at me instead of to me

This is a fascinating scum tell and, at the same time, seems impossible to categorize. You don't understand my thoughts on Nero, fine. But to call my attempts to explain them "talking AT you" and "boringly scummy" when you asked for the clarifications ...

In post 822, Aneninen wrote:I've been thinking. Whenever Massive pointed out something about you [Nero] I've been unable to agree with his thoughts – I've found other interesting things. This means that his case is weak. Does it makes him scum? Frankly, I don't know. My intuition says no.

How did my case on Nero go from "not nonsense" in 742 to where it is in this post?

Still catching up today.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

blatant prod dodge. This is my catchup day so expect a post later.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:37 am

Post by massive »

In post 891, MonkeyMan wrote:Death is scum and wrguerts is scum. They both slipped but no one believes me.

Did you point out specifics of these slips?

In post 939, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 116, Nero Cain wrote:wgeurts-what site do you hail from?

If Nero is scum, then this particular line of questioning brings him nowhere and is just meaningless fluff on a wagon that either A) is on town and has no chance of going through at the moment, or b) would be on a partner who is fooling everyone else. Nero did not use any meta snagged from this site as a case on wg or as a defense of wg, but instead asked, pestered, let it go. This seems like townie curiosity to me: the only scum motivation that I can see is trying to peg wg in some scummy way but that assumes a new town player would lie about his homesite meta and that's an extraordinarily strange assumption coming from scum.

I agree that it read like townie curiosity, or like a player just trying to be helpful and avoid weird meta issues. His later posts on this seem to shore up this thought. Which is why his adamant stance that his vote in 83 (before the quote above) was that he legit thought wgeurts was scum. If Nero legit thinks wgeurts is scum, why does he take the time to help?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 922, Aneninen wrote:50Shades' statement that they were the only one actually doing something was a palpable bullshyt

Mollie and TSO thinking they are more important to the game then they really are is a Mollie and TSO tell and nothing else.

Nothing really interesting.

@MTD and Massive-What are your thoughts on sthar pushing me for finding Wegurts scummy but accusing me of bussing him?

Still dislike Massive's push on me that I never scumread wegurts.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 968, massive wrote:Technically, I don't think Anti even understands what I'm trying to say, so presenting it as "disagrees" is a little presumptuous.

lol scum condescension

In post 968, massive wrote:This is a fascinating scum tell and, at the same time, seems impossible to categorize. You don't understand my thoughts on Nero, fine. But to call my attempts to explain them "talking AT you" and "boringly scummy" when you asked for the clarifications ...

VOTE: massive
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:19 am

Post by Heartless »

you didn't give me "clarification" you spat out a wall of quotes at me

when you recycle the same old bullshit, it doesn't suddenly become clearer
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:29 am

Post by wgeurts »

Could we like, make a decision as a group or something? Right now we are all aimlessly voting random people. If everyone puts everyones names plus no lynch in a list with most wanted at the top and least at the bottom I'll do an istant run-off vote so we can actually progress. Who will join this?

Return to “Completed Open Games”