droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by droog »

In post 398, Originalchris wrote:Because you picked the least relevant post possible on purpose, which I took for trolling.

that was smooth
not everyone will notice that you dodged the question
for the second time
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

In post 392, Originalchris wrote:That all being said, I have a town read on Naomi. If Naomi is scum, she is newscum, with convenient excuses for not being "good at scum hunting." Still though, I find Whomp to be super scummy based on how he's played and what his cases use as "scum tells" are. Droog conveniently wrote off the entire first 5 pages of Whomp due to him pretending to be actually scum hunting at this point, although the fact that someone uses the usage of the word "anyways" as being "forced" or "casual" as a scum tell seems like the biggest tryhard scum hunting I've ever seen. It's so fabricated that the only two options I see are either Whomp is a really bad townie or he is scum trying really hard to look like town. There is no in-between for me here, because it's literally that bad and apparent to me. How nobody else sees this is making me wonder. It actually makes me lean more townie for Flames due to that. The DayVig thing is almost as bad too, but we have been discussing that while ignoring Whomp. I'm not going to let that shit slide even if the rest of you do.

What I find interesting is that you do "somewhat" call out Whomp's weak cases Pianist (especially that "anyways" joke of a scum tell), but go on to ignore that and say other players are super over-reactive to it (as we all conveniently ignored the Droog freak out exchange with Whomp during RVS, as if that was just a natural thing. Please). Then you go from that into voting Naomi due to her saying she is "town" over and over, although the context of it made sense to me. I don't see that as a scum tell, but there is a possibility that she is newscum. I just don't understand how you can ignore Whomp here and casually stroll past him. Naomi's cases are weak, but she at least admits this. Whomp's cases are horrible and feel completely fabricated to me, but you ignore that. You also dislike me pairing Droog/Whomp, but give no reason why this isn't the case. Re-read and try to find a time that Droog/Whomp weren't either fabricating some bad reaction test between each other, Droog defending/chainsawing for Whomp (and vice-versa), or them both going after the same people at the same time. I haven't found a single instance where either one of them have had a different opinion, let alone even suspected one another. I don't find that a town trait whatsoever, and unless Whomp is included in this Droog/Riddleton neighbor thing (and if they are, then one is definitely scum), then I see no reason for them to be so buddy-buddy.

Care to elaborate more thoughts on this Pianist? You seem to be going for the easy target in Naomi, while ignoring the scum tells of other players. You also accused every active player of being scum, while somehow saying that it is anti-town to not trust the rest of town. Are you saying that everyone but the lurkers are scum, or are you admitting that you make shit up and flip it around for your own uses when it is convenient? I'm just wondering here, because you went to say how scummy everyone else was (including me), but go to vote for Naomi for saying she is "town" a few times.

I'll go back and read it probably tomorrow, but honestly I liked Willow's original read on you. He called you out for lack of content. Your response seemed a bit over-reactive in all honesty. I'm having a hard time seeing Willow/Droog buddies, but maybe that's just because Droog doesn't put enough capital letters in his posts (I'm sorry Droog, that was a bit rude).

If you think two scum would be the first two to align their votes on you then by all means keep on arguing for that. (Yeah that's WIFOM-y, I still don't think it's likely) I might actually take you seriously when you legitimately respond to and post some more examples of how Droog and WW are buddy-buddies. You hold the burden of proof to show they are. I don't have to show they aren't.

And come on, if you agree with me that Naomi is low-hanging fruit, why complain about me going after it? I haven't yet accused every active player of being scum. Just pointed out things I view as scummy. Nobody plays perfect games.
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Originalchris »

In post 400, droog wrote:
In post 398, Originalchris wrote:Because you picked the least relevant post possible on purpose, which I took for trolling.

that was smooth
not everyone will notice that you dodged the question
for the second time

Funny, I still don't see a question there, just more trolling.

Since I'm going to bed, I'll answer it tomorrow by quoting every post that does show it clearly and concisely, rather than you picking out the least relevant post possible. Actually, I take that back. You could've picked the first post of the game and quoted that instead. I suppose that would have even less relevance and be even more useless.
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Originalchris »

In post 401, crazypianist1116 wrote:
In post 392, Originalchris wrote:That all being said, I have a town read on Naomi. If Naomi is scum, she is newscum, with convenient excuses for not being "good at scum hunting." Still though, I find Whomp to be super scummy based on how he's played and what his cases use as "scum tells" are. Droog conveniently wrote off the entire first 5 pages of Whomp due to him pretending to be actually scum hunting at this point, although the fact that someone uses the usage of the word "anyways" as being "forced" or "casual" as a scum tell seems like the biggest tryhard scum hunting I've ever seen. It's so fabricated that the only two options I see are either Whomp is a really bad townie or he is scum trying really hard to look like town. There is no in-between for me here, because it's literally that bad and apparent to me. How nobody else sees this is making me wonder. It actually makes me lean more townie for Flames due to that. The DayVig thing is almost as bad too, but we have been discussing that while ignoring Whomp. I'm not going to let that shit slide even if the rest of you do.

What I find interesting is that you do "somewhat" call out Whomp's weak cases Pianist (especially that "anyways" joke of a scum tell), but go on to ignore that and say other players are super over-reactive to it (as we all conveniently ignored the Droog freak out exchange with Whomp during RVS, as if that was just a natural thing. Please). Then you go from that into voting Naomi due to her saying she is "town" over and over, although the context of it made sense to me. I don't see that as a scum tell, but there is a possibility that she is newscum. I just don't understand how you can ignore Whomp here and casually stroll past him. Naomi's cases are weak, but she at least admits this. Whomp's cases are horrible and feel completely fabricated to me, but you ignore that. You also dislike me pairing Droog/Whomp, but give no reason why this isn't the case. Re-read and try to find a time that Droog/Whomp weren't either fabricating some bad reaction test between each other, Droog defending/chainsawing for Whomp (and vice-versa), or them both going after the same people at the same time. I haven't found a single instance where either one of them have had a different opinion, let alone even suspected one another. I don't find that a town trait whatsoever, and unless Whomp is included in this Droog/Riddleton neighbor thing (and if they are, then one is definitely scum), then I see no reason for them to be so buddy-buddy.

Care to elaborate more thoughts on this Pianist? You seem to be going for the easy target in Naomi, while ignoring the scum tells of other players. You also accused every active player of being scum, while somehow saying that it is anti-town to not trust the rest of town. Are you saying that everyone but the lurkers are scum, or are you admitting that you make shit up and flip it around for your own uses when it is convenient? I'm just wondering here, because you went to say how scummy everyone else was (including me), but go to vote for Naomi for saying she is "town" a few times.

I'll go back and read it probably tomorrow, but honestly I liked Willow's original read on you. He called you out for lack of content. Your response seemed a bit over-reactive in all honesty. I'm having a hard time seeing Willow/Droog buddies, but maybe that's just because Droog doesn't put enough capital letters in his posts (I'm sorry Droog, that was a bit rude).

If you think two scum would be the first two to align their votes on you then by all means keep on arguing for that. (Yeah that's WIFOM-y, I still don't think it's likely) I might actually take you seriously when you legitimately respond to and post some more examples of how Droog and WW are buddy-buddies. You hold the burden of proof to show they are. I don't have to show they aren't.

And come on, if you agree with me that Naomi is low-hanging fruit, why complain about me going after it? I haven't yet accused every active player of being scum. Just pointed out things I view as scummy. Nobody plays perfect games.

@pianist: actually, I don't think both are scum. I'm just not sure which one is scum and which is the naive/bad townie. That's usually how these things go. I almost could say droog is scum and whomp is the naive one, because droog seems to sheep whomp rather than the opposite, and droog really hasn't posted anything of substance. It's mostly troll posts, which is one of the 'common' things droog and whomp first agreed upon. Ever since, droog attached to whomp, and whomp has reacted favorably to anything droog says. So I could have it backwards, but I'm strongly leaning on one of them being scum.

As for the rest, whomp said I didn't post anything of substance, while casually ignoring that it was my first post of the game. If we are going to judge on that, whomp should've been lynched already. He didn't post anything til page 6 beyond random votes, and yet he called me out after my first post? No, sorry. You don't get to do that. Hypocrites are a huge pet peeve of mine.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 387, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 383, GGG wrote:I think you are misrepresenting me here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
I arranged your activity into a line graph, and added a pie chart for pre- and Post- Vote. :)

Well you used your time zone instead of mine, didn't compare any control groups and your original point was apparently about content and not post count. It's amazing how unimportant this whole inquiry was and how badly you botched the analysis on it. You get on the such bad play it's town list and to be fair you did warn us in your first post. Solid Town.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by GGG »

Droog /riddle can you confirm that your neighbour group is just the two of you.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by GGG »

Droog, why did you role claim neighbour so early.

I see no advantage in doing this as it outs 2 spots (if both neighbours are town which we don't know) which our power roles aren't. This makes it easier for scum to kill the power roles.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by droog »

In post 402, Originalchris wrote:Since I'm going to bed, I'll answer it tomorrow by quoting every post that does show it clearly and concisely, rather than you picking out the least relevant post possible. Actually, I take that back. You could've picked the first post of the game and quoted that instead. I suppose that would have even less relevance and be even more useless.

here's the record:

1. you make points on willow
2. i attack some of your points
3. you accuseme of always defending, deflecting, or coaching him
4. i quote a post where this in not the case, and ask you if im wrong
5. you ignore this post both times i quote it
6. and now accuse it of being 'the least relevant post possible"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by droog »

In post 406, GGG wrote:Droog, why did you role claim neighbour so early.

because i legitimately thought my neighbor got lynched
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by droog »

@ochris: youre never going to convince me im scum
your argument is so weak youre not convincing me you're town

so
youre doing a bad job of convincing your top scum read
that youre not scum
eh i guess that makes a convoluted 2 am sense
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by droog »

In post 408, droog wrote:
In post 406, GGG wrote:Droog, why did you role claim neighbour so early.

because i legitimately thought my neighbor got lynched

nobody trusts me about this
is it the clown avatar

yeah the neighborhoods me and riddleton
AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by AWA »

I'm unfamiliar with the neighbor role, but if I understand it correctly, it's basically a Mason but without the alignment?

Do we even know if there are neighbors in this game?
Show
Generation
: The
first
time you see this message, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You just lost The Game.

My name is Glenn Dawson. I'm a noun.
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Originalchris »

In post 409, droog wrote:@ochris: youre never going to convince me im scum
your argument is so weak youre not convincing me you're town

so
youre doing a bad job of convincing your top scum read
that youre not scum
eh i guess that makes a convoluted 2 am sense

Lol
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Munkir »

@AWA

I talked with Naomi way way before this game started she ran down what the game was like and she used the WIFOM as an example. I Don't know if giving someone a rundown pregame is against the rules if they are then sorry we broke them.

What is IGMEOY?

If you want my opinion on each player I can give one though it won't be much and the format will be horrible.

GuyInFreezer - he is king scum

9001/10on the suspicious level

droog - I find it strange he would come into a game vote nabor that said its isn't that scummy unless they are scum and planned this out before hand but i have no idea if you can do that
6/10 on the suspicious level

Naomi-Tan - She is a friend so there will be some bias but honestly most of the time her post are to long for me to finish and i end up not finishing them

4/10 on the suspicious level

Flubbernugget- Says he is socially awkward and that might be true he seems very abrasive. His post are short so he has that going for him then again so are myn

4/10 on the suspicious level

Whomping Willow- Real helpful though seems want everyone to participate and post more that said it might just be him trying to get more content to use to turn town against town that said he also is abrasive and votes random so I don't think he is scum because this is a stupid tactic for scum to take.

GGG - Jumped on Naomi for "setting up the terrible player defence" instantly and I would think thats a wonderful strategy for scum he did it way to obviously for it to be a scum maneuver

3/10 on the suspicious level

AWA - Even though you claimed to be in your post it just jumps back to the WIFOM thing that said I'm going to watch your post but in my opinion presenting obvious WIFOM is really something a scum feeling pressure would do though i don't feel that your being that pressured.

7/10 on the suspicious level

crazypianist1116 - Made some good post pointed out that droog didn't unvote his friend even though he flipped his shit. That said he has made some post that make me feel as though he could be scum so theres that

5/10 on the suspicious level

istott- Told me "try not to post irrelevant clutter posts" but thats all the post i have Q.Q but him voting to pressure others to talk kinda scary as it makes it hard for me to read him due to his reasons being so transparent.

Originalchris - Came in and started being abrasive and quickly devolved into being offensive and then to defensive im leaning towards scum on him

7/10 on the suspicious level

kuror0 - Have yet to see a post from him
6/10 on suspicious level

Flames682 - Funny guy that stirs up trouble but he is rude and while that isn't scumlike its not good ether

Munkir - Has no clue what he is doing just trying to catch up however weekends are almost always busy for him with all the table top games going on and this week is by far the worst as 1 new game started up and we TPKed in another at level 13. He goes off on a lot of tangents. He really wishes there was a TLDR on some of these super long posts as he has mostly skimmed or skipped a lot of them and has a lot of catching up to do
10/10 on the lazy level

Riddleton - Only scum sighn i see from him is the fact that his "nabor" came in and voted for him other than that nothing really the test confused me so i have no opionon on it
5/10 on the suspicious level

forgive any spelling mistakes i did this in wordpad
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 413, Munkir wrote:Flames682 - Funny guy that stirs up trouble but he is rude and while that isn't scumlike its not good ether

So you say I'm rude and it's not scummy but I'm still 6/10 for reasons unexplained...
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Munkir »

hunch has to count for something
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Munkir »

oh and i should explain everyone starts at 5/10
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Flames682 »

:facepalm:
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Whomping Willow »

In post 374, Flames682 wrote:
In post 351, Whomping Willow wrote:It was directly and explicitly relevant since you were responding to GGG raising the topic. It's hard to believe you're not just lying at this point

Policy lynch was not relevant to the topic.

In post 135, Flames682 wrote:
In post 131, GGG wrote:Crazy I notice you are voting for him because you want him lynched rather than you believe him to be scum. Do you and really anyone on the wagon feel he is actually scummy?

Um, if you want someone to be lynched, you think they're scum.

It was the topic.

Will read walls later and respond to Oc later.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Caught up. Will attempt to give Oc a full response later but work is hectic. Surprised there's not more discussion on his whole "Everyone who suspects me must be scum in cahoots or bad/trolling town" with no attempt to respond to any of the points against him, or even justify his own opinions.

If only there was a word for this behaviour...
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Post by Originalchris »

In post 419, Whomping Willow wrote:Caught up. Will attempt to give Oc a full response later but work is hectic. Surprised there's not more discussion on his whole "Everyone who suspects me must be scum in cahoots or bad/trolling town" with no attempt to respond to any of the points against him, or even justify his own opinions.

If only there was a word for this behaviour...

I'm at work, but I'll say this: misrepresenting everyone you 'attack' in this game is really scummy. You haven't been honest about any player thus far. The only two I've claimed are probable scum are you and droog thus far, and saying one of you are probably scum and the other probable naive/bad townie.

Please though, continue misrepresenting everyone. It adds to my case against you. I'll expand further when off work/have time. I haven't actually built my case yet, just given my thoughts, but it's coming. As far as you and droog though, you can't possibly deny being trolls? As far as bad town, lol, when you believe scum tells are when someone uses the word 'anyways' or when you twist their words into something completely different than what they said (or claim ignorance of what a post means when it's so obvious you either are trolling or slow), I will call you scummy for it. My vote remains and will remain unless something comes up to change my mind about you.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:57 am

I didn't say the word "anyway" was a scum tell. I said his post and his use of the word sounded forced. Do you not consider forced posting a scumtell?

And I look forward to you breaking down how my entire ISO is lies if I "haven't been honest about a single player"
Originalchris
Originalchris
Goon
Originalchris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Originalchris »

You like to misrepresent people to fit your 'cases' which to me is the same as lying. It's probably just confbias, but who knows? Will find out I guess.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

yeah starting at 5/10 (netiher town nor scummy) makes sense to me... why do you think it won't be normal
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:18 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

bump
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”