mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:00 am

Post by mental somnic »

In post 631, mental somnic wrote:this is probably a tentative read now considering activity and timespan
but i realise just how much of Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai's ISO i dislike

and suddenly this becomes relevant again
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:04 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 823, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:And if it's not obvious, I'm sort of suspicious of wischo as cult given their interactions with UT, but I'd need actual evidence of a cult for that since otherwise he seems non-scum. Pie is indifferent to that opinion.

what interactions are those exactly?
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai »

In post 818, mental somnic wrote:cn u walk me through the dram townread and bro and adorkable scumreads?

Ok, so dram is in part because he's unapologetically stating an unpopular opinion, which happens to also be correct. He has absolutely no reason as scum to be pushing skitty-lynch because of survivor. It would be super easy to just agree with wischo or even to just let the wagon happen and lurk.

Adorkable is in part by feels of both me and pie, another part is that the reasons for voting GGG are not the things that I find scummy about him, and look somewhat invented.

Bro was pie's catch that I agree with to an extent. He felt like bro's entrance was one-linery and lacking in the sort of scumhunting aggression that he had seen in other games. He points out that bro feels like his AoT self, which I don't really remember well enough to be able to agree with. I mostly just feel like bro and I tend to think alike about a lot of things and that it's odd that he didn't come up with a similar suspect list.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:12 am

In post 826, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 823, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:And if it's not obvious, I'm sort of suspicious of wischo as cult given their interactions with UT, but I'd need actual evidence of a cult for that since otherwise he seems non-scum. Pie is indifferent to that opinion.

what interactions are those exactly?

You seemed interested in keeping him alive, positing that he's a jester and that, if truthful, we could just not target him.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:49 am

Post by BROseidon »

I'd like to know what games pie is referring to because I can only recall AoT and imperishable night. Also what your are referring to when you say we think alike because our only games together are AoT, earthbound, and xenosaga, none of which would lead me to that conclusion.

Also calling me scum for 1-linering is effectively calling me scum for existing.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:57 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Why would I bother talking about people who I'm not scumreading unless I have a hard townread on them and they are being pushed? You can be scum with AA if you really want to though sonic, it's fine with me.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 795, Brian Skies wrote:Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Sk literally has to weed out and kill scum before they fuck up his wincon.
Survivor does not.
So... in every fucking world, and every abstinent one as well
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:03 am

Post by caledfwitch »

GUYS IM FINALLY READING THIS ALSO I MIGHT TAKE A WHILE
i dont even know the pw to my hydra what am i
must i have a gender.. is it not enough for me to simply b kinda hot sometimes

2x mafiascum member of the month !! wowowowee !!!
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:15 am

Post by caledfwitch »

hahaahah all these unfounded assumptions are gr8

anyone who /really/ knows my meta knows that i am a terrible hydra partner who wont post until forced to and wow look here i am posting
i think i'll be available for q&a in like 3-4 hours so yea

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:17 am

Post by ZZZX »

I never knew you were in this game what o.o
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
caledfwitch
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
caledfwitch
they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:19 am

Post by caledfwitch »

bro everyones been talking about me + notsci get with the times

Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:19 am

yall rang?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:20 am

Post by ZZZX »

@caled Skitties then? Hm

ok here is a quick question to check latorz

Are you scum?

tell me truth plz <#
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:28 am

Post by adorkable »

alright, other half of adorkable is caught up. I put off doing shit yesterday, started catching up today and realized I skipped over p15ish to 20something and had to reread x_x

---

bulba had a p town response in

Will o' H can be town too, thought I was on to something but his response in makes sense

also re:ns scum meta ( ) - now that you mention it, he was like this in the other recent game I played with him - Forest Fire Mafia. he active lurked and coasted to endgame. WoH made a point of ns not being able to play a certain way with this playerlist or something? and I feel like that draw parallels to how he active lurked in Forest Fire since town!Malakittens townread him and he thought he could get away with it (and kinda did).

I'm kind of wanting to join this wagon but I'm not sure how much of that is his actual scum meta (think I've only played w/ him once otherwise) and how much of that is me just being bitter about that game, if I'm being honest. plus every time I use meta it seems to backfire - I think in Forest Fire ns was a townread and Mala was scum, based on my meta findings, so... :s

then again he's made like 4 posts so far this game after WoH drummed up a case against him (at the time of writing this), and none of them have really been scumhunt-y, so yeah.

gonna talk things out with my other head because they think Skitty should be dayvig'd and wants to look elsewhere. which is another point - this is a large but what if the dayvig only had one shot? plus with UT flipping Goo there's some chance of Skitty being cultscum.

speaking of my other head's opinions, I hope that explains , GGG. I posted the former post and once it was 100% confirmed we had a dayvig, the other head moved our vote onto you. they believe skitty can be dayvigged tomorrow and I'm starting to think we should take them out now in case something goes wrong. make sense?

if the dayvig has multiple shots it doesn't
really
matter. I like the idea of dayvigging all the anti-towns in theory but there's just SO MUCH that can go wrong with that in practice.

also, with GGG's (where he follows my logic of getting rid of claimed potential-anti-town roles and votes Skitty), his 726 comes across as much less genuine - going from "why switch from A to B" to voting A rubs me the wrong way.

I understand where WoH is coming from in re:ZZZX but I'm not sure if I agree. I see town motivation for randomly claiming something like that even if it was incredibly stupid.

dram wrote:you're berating people for voting scum on the WRONG reason

I've caught scum before because they've used the 'wrong reason' for something. using Forest Fire as an example again, I caught Dr Pants early D1 (even if I did a 180 and townread him for a while after that >_<) for jumping on something I said and using a slightly incorrect term.

so the reasoning checks out.

not liking AA's defensive posting but I don't think it's worth pursuing tbh. if she's scum she'll dig herself a hole, we have bigger fish to fry atm.

Winter Skies wrote:Don't let Pie lurk. It's been like 3 days since his last post.

two days

but yeah sorry I just got super lazy on my day off, and not only including this game =/

somnic wrote:yea bulba and pie haven't posted since before UT died so
need updated opinions now that he's gone

WoH wrote:also good point about pie, he should be really be obvtown by now yet he's not posting

uhh?

JTST wrote:O hi. I don't post much on the weekends, as many of you prob already know, but I'm keeping up. Our reads are mostly aligned, and I'll mostly omit those where pie and I don't entirely agree.

OH

@JTST - anything I can clear up for you? I don't quite get what you mean with your reasoning being a combination of 'because feels' and that your reasons are... not the GGG vote? slightly confused, but happy to elaborate on anything.
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:34 am

In post 817, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:We generally think that ooba, bulb, shos, zxxxzx, and sonic are probably town. We're reasonably confident Wischo is also non-mafia.

I personally think droog is town here (pie has a null opinion) and dram as well.

^ I have droog as town and dramonic as null. Nacho is also a strong read for me; the main point I remember is the mollie interaction, but there's a lot more.

In post 829, BROseidon wrote:I'd like to know what games pie is referring to because I can only recall AoT and imperishable night.

AOT, NY169

the main thing driving my scum read on you isn't the fact you're 1-lining, but that there's a distinct lack of scumhunting, and then when we started to get scumhunting we got your point about coaching which was pretty ass (shos has no reason as scum to openly call out NS POSTCLAIM, since doing so wouldn't actually help NS any and would just serve to make both of them look bad. but you try to spin it as "no town motivation" instead). will prob elaborate more on this later tonight when I'm not busy
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

^ don't like that post btw
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:42 am

In post 840, pieguyn wrote:^ don't like that post btw

bah
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:46 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 812, mental somnic wrote:Goat... as usual~

Sorry...should I remember you?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:58 am

Post by The Goat »

vote Skitty
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:04 am

Post by The Goat »

Waiting for an answer to a question before proceeding further....
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:27 am

also I forgot about NY167

I wasn't in it, but I have read it
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:35 am

Post by shos »

so many words. so little care.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:11 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

Did you fully read our interactions with UT? I pointed out that this was a bastard game and so there was probably going to be a day killing role that could take care of him. I said I would lynch him if for some reason there wasn't a day killing role that took care of him.

In post 844, The Goat wrote:Waiting for an answer to a question before proceeding further....

You probably should just requote the question you want answered.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 806, Southern Belles wrote:@ brian

I think I already said where tammy was? v/la? we are town (and being pretty obvious about it) but I wonder has your hydra partner even posted yet? if not then then why are are you screaming for tammy?

Of all the things you address in that post, you're worried about me asking about Tammy? I'm not even screaming for her. I can show you screaming. Also, 'obvtown' isn't something I throw around casually, and I don't remember seeing anything from you that struck me as 'obvtown'.

My hydra partner is busy (as was said in our first post) and I got designated as the posting head anyways. Something about him thinking hydras only need one head to post to prevent dissonance or something. He's only posted once in our QT and I don't think he's even read the game yet. So expect this hydra to play out a lot like my Red Gyarados hydra in Saki (minus Notty deathtunnelling you).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Also, one thing I failed to mention earlier regarding AA9: If someone knows a specific behavior is a towntell for them, is it still a towntell?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”