Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Southern Gothic »

hi guys

wats going on
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:56 pm

are we doing shadowmod skype chat smut?

Spoiler:
his naked eyes entered the room and slid all over her lightly clad body
I could remember how my father used to say that the reason for living was to get ready to stay dead for a long time.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:47 pm

is this cos of my trolling in md

I am going to fucking murder you if you try to use me as lynchbait again.

IRL.

Spoiler:
his fingers lightly dance over my thighs and send shivers up my spine. on one hand i want him to stop and on the other I don't ever want him to. his skillful hands grip my buttocks and pull me closer but he holds back, as if some unseen force is both driving and directing him, all of which makes him feel uncertain but it is as if bodies have a mind of their own and they know what do.

you are not lynching this hydra ever.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:29 pm

In post 23, Andrius wrote:Is that still not standard for hydras?

andy we have a hydra and I never sign my posts I don't really feel like I need to cos most people will figure out it is me in a matter of minutes. when tth posts you will know it.

yes far, tth and I did talk about the players as they were signing up. I have hydras with nacho, andy and who and tth has a hydra with jingle that is waiting to be used I think. she wanted to know if I had experience with the playerlist and I said I think every1 sort of but i don't remember the game I played with 4 trouble and albert subbed out of the 1 game we had together.

i think nacho's dumb vote on me is a reach out of some sorts cos when he is scum HE IGNORES THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND PRETENDS LIKE I DO NOT EXIST.

BUT HE SHLD KNOW BETTER
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:38 pm

In post 26, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 20, Andrius wrote:
Vote: farside

The Great Smoked Halibut does not shirk when the enemy so willingly presents itself.

First game back, let's see how this shakes out.

Vote: farside22

The Lesser Fried Sanddab swims alongside its larger and smarter brother in the hopes that two fish bodies may accomplish more than one.

Spoiler:
He could feel his essence screaming for hers: he knew he shouldn't surrender to his body's desires but with the look in her eyes and the feeling deep in his loins he knew there was only one way the night would end. He felt her soft lips on his neck as the rest of the world slowly melted away.

Spoiler:
"even the air gossips my love. there is a scent of madness but the days are short and even the night will envy our joining."

not lynching andy ever.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:40 pm

In post 30, Andrius wrote:It is still frustrating, namely if people play the 'tee hee' game. Regardless.

The Great Smoked Halibut is one of the gods of the food world. Did they not teach this lore to you when you were a wee sardine, my son?

mollie, Nacho ignores me too but I just sit and wait for him to return. You have to trust in him too. Like you trust in the Great Smoked Salmon. Though I do not deny that there is sometimes sadness when I am overlooked for a prettier
fish
girl.

he isn't ignoring you, nor me. and andy log into our account cos I think you forget that sometimes.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:43 pm

better than nachos
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:44 pm

ffs did you really forget
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:44 pm

mollie /3 andy
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:52 pm

In post 37, Andrius wrote:I've been gone for so long. Is there something I've been neglecting? You can reach me through Andrius. I'm a bit confused. :|

I didn't forget about our hydra, just didn't think I needed to use it outside of a game.

it apparently was a poor attempt at grabbing your hand and saying "I got your back buddy".

I am not on skype since the updates.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:57 pm

NACHO STAHP LOOKING UP 50 SHADES QUOTES
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:58 pm

* OF GREY
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:00 am

In post 47, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Southern Gothic is already an annoyance, so yeah. Vote vote.

Why did you sign up for this game?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:53 am

It's a question of motivation behind the push. Because now I'm the only apparent conclusion is that you're in the habit of signing up for games with people you think are annoying. That's strange and I find that unlikely. You signed up for this game in the seventh slot, which means you knew good and well mollie was in this game.

What was the game mollie referred to earlier you were in with her and what were the circumstances of the replace out?
Last edited by Shadowmod on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:05 am

you replaced out cos there was a hydra in the game and you dislike hydras.

do I need to pull up quotes from md?

eta: you are right. I have never done a thing. thanks for making this day better cos I just lost a micros by removing 1 of my good friends!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:27 am

In post 56, Albert B. Rampage wrote:pirate mollie when I talk to you I feel like I'm speaking to a child. Are you an adult?

no.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:41 am

wtf is a zwet

stahp spreading lies iceyrent!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:11 am

oh. I might be a zwet after all.

did he blame every1 else for town's losses? cos that is totally me.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:08 pm

In post 38, farside22 wrote:
In post 29, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 23, Andrius wrote:Is that still not standard for hydras?

andy we have a hydra and I never sign my posts I don't really feel like I need to cos most people will figure out it is me in a matter of minutes. when tth posts you will know it.

yes far, tth and I did talk about the players as they were signing up. I have hydras with nacho, andy and who and tth has a hydra with jingle that is waiting to be used I think. she wanted to know if I had experience with the playerlist and I said I think every1 sort of but i don't remember the game I played with 4 trouble and albert subbed out of the 1 game we had together.

i think nacho's dumb vote on me is a reach out of some sorts cos when he is scum HE IGNORES THE FUCK OUT OF ME AND PRETENDS LIKE I DO NOT EXIST.

BUT HE SHLD KNOW BETTER

Curious to know what you two ladies said about me.
I had imagined some paranoia or hate after our last game together.

far this is the closest thing to a question that I found and it is more of a comment than a question.

sorry, we didn't talk about you that much! I don't have a good enough baseline for you yet but i think I said something to the effect of "we will see how she goes". tth may have her own opinion tho. mostly i talked about nacho and andy and then some who. <---- hydra partners. who i don't know so well but tth has a hydra with jingle. I don't they have a completed yet tho.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:13 pm

In post 100, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I was being facetious. Come now, let's vote out the southern gothic abomination.

and so it begins. you won't get your way in this and I suspect you will just replace out cos from the little that I know of you, you are a giant baby who crybabies around when you don't get your way about something. you signed up AFTER us which means you knew there was a hydra in the game in the first place.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:24 pm

In post 102, Albert B. Rampage wrote:SG - do you prefer to play as a hydra than individually? And why?

I don't really have a preference but it depends on my mood.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:53 pm

In post 106, Nachomamma8 wrote:Can we write smut together again? I loved it when we were doing that.

Spoiler:
the intensity in his eyes was intoxicating as he leaned forward and kissed her neck. it felt like pure pleasure and she closed her eyes in the thrill of the moment. her breathe turned rapid as she moved her hands up underneath his shirt to caress his chest. the only thought she was capable of was "please god don't let this end".

I don't know what to do with albert. I can't tell if he is scum or not like I really can't tell.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:44 pm

In post 111, farside22 wrote:Mollie: Tell TTH to get her butt in here and see what she thinks thus far please.

Still like my vote so far.

tth is visiting family in texas. I am stalking site chat to see when she will be around but she usually hits me up tho.

I feel like albert might be scum trying to hide behind a pl on me which isn't to happen with this playerlist. that he is being so stubborn about it in lieu of doing any scumhunting looks pretty scummy to me. looking at four trouble too.

@ konowa

why the far vote? she is in my unsure pile. finished a game with her not too long ago where she was scum and was caught out largely by poe.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Spoiler:
it was his eyes that always got her. they were a milk chocolate brown brimming with kindness and a wisdom well beyond his years tinged with a bit of sadness. she felt the urge to kiss away the sadness.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:54 pm

In post 139, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 125, Konowa wrote:

In post 123, Southern Gothic wrote:I feel like albert might be scum trying to hide behind a pl on me which isn't to happen with this playerlist. that he is being so stubborn about it in lieu of doing any scumhunting looks pretty scummy to me. looking at four trouble too.

That's not why ABR is trying to lynch you at all? Do you have experience with ABR at all?

plz explain to me oh wise 1 why exactly he is voting us? cos I just iso-ed him and I feel pretty confident that I am going to win this argument. but I anxiously await your response. Image

ffs, pick up
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:59 pm

In post 129, Konowa wrote:farside is probably one of the most abrasive players on site, but as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. She's doing that here, at all.
was needless fanning of flames.
She's avoiding the ABR/Gothic stuff.
is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation.

She's Scum. Found on page six. Please lynch.

:neutral:

I think I can name at minimum at least 10 players off the top of my head who are far more abrasive than far is myself included like she is freaking mary poppins compared to some people. so no
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:05 pm

In post 138, Konowa wrote:That's not why I think she is Scum at all?

I am quite actually confused as to WHY you think she is scum!

cos I don't see how she is avoiding us when she is asking for tth. and I find it strange that you are saying that she is voting not trying to sort motivation when I think that albert's posts are way the fuck more indicative of that.

selective scumhunting is selective scumhunting.

VOTE: konowa
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

In post 143, Konowa wrote:I don't think ABR is trying to lynch you because of hydra. I think ABR is trying to lynch because he finds your posts nonsense/doesn't like them. That is ABR. His gushiness is offputting and I don't know what to think of that.

do you find albert trying to discern the motivation of my posts?

do you see where I am going here? also do you find my posts nonsensical? I mean I think I am being pretty clear hear and my thought processes are pretty transparent up to this point.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:36 pm

In post 148, Konowa wrote:Like, if you want perspective, read this.

okay so I skimmed the iso. as in all of it.

I don't see the abrasiveness except MEBBE where she said that she did not know whether to thank (anatoejam?) or kick him. like that is about as abrasive as she got the rest just looks like aggressive scumhunting.

I mean she didn't even mention dried out vags or pity fucks or drooling circus freakshow idiots or anything. I mean have you played with thorella, muffina, mastina, etl, nero or nacho for that matter? how about wis or bro? am actively trying to get better after reading tales of you and playing in xmen where I saw muffina who has a pretty strong presence in games, decimate our 2 top town reads cos he thought they were being dumb. I get that YMMV and all that but it seems like a stretch to say she was overly abrasive in that game.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:42 pm

In post 150, Konowa wrote:

So, what in do you disagree/find scummy?

Asking for TTH is not trying to sort you/ABR. That is more appeal, than anything else.

far is unsure to me but she jumps up in the town department cos what you are trying to paint as scummy or something (re: abrasiveness) is not actually scummy and I don't really understand your points here. they look like a patchwork of fabricated pieces of cloth that you are insisting somehow comes from scum but you keep changing the narrative to fit your push on far.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:45 pm

In post 152, Konowa wrote:I also won't lie, past experience probably are rose colored glasses in regards to both farside/ABR. Insofar that when farside tunneled me to death it was unpleasant, and ABR has never done so.

konowa you come from 2009, how in the world does:

tunneling = scum

and not tunneling = town
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:06 pm

In post 167, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 162, Konowa wrote:First,
In post 152, Konowa wrote:I also won't lie, past experience probably are rose colored glasses in regards to both farside/ABR. Insofar that when farside tunneled me to death it was unpleasant, and ABR has never done so.

The abrasiveness has -nothing- to do with -anything-. That was -my- perspective of her as a player. I think she is Scum for reasons I listed. Whatever our different opinions of farside as a player and her personality, the overlying point was that she as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. I do not think she is doing that here. Asking for TTH is not trying to sort you/ABR, you're naïve to think otherwise. I'm not going to reiterate the other points.

What does me being a member since 2009 have anything to do with anything? My playstyle and thought process in regards to this game can change. Hell, they have changed massively since June?

well, it seemed like you wanted her lynched first cos she was abrasive and then somehow this morphed into a scumread cos you felt that she was avoiding me/albert and then you felt there was a discredit but you seem pretty static in that you want her lynched but keep trying to vary the reasons as to why you want this. to me it reads like you don't want to actually have to engage her which might force you into a situ where you can't back up what you are saying. cos so far I am not really seeing where you have and I think as scum you wld feel vulnerable about this and that is why the whole "case" if you cld call it that looks fabricated.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:34 pm

In post 166, Konowa wrote:
In post 129, Konowa wrote:farside
is probably one of the most abrasive players on site, but
as Town has a genuine feel of trying to figure the game out. She's doing that here, at all.
was needless fanning of flames.
She's avoiding the ABR/Gothic stuff.
is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation.

She's Scum. Found on page six. Please lynch.

Take out the abrasive comment, which was more to what I thought of her personally and not trying to say anything alignment indicative which I said in #115, and what do you disagree/find scummy?

okay. so lets leave out the part where you think she is abrasive and focus on how she was "feeding the flames" in for a minute. what "fans" was she mechanically orchestrating? I mean I took it as "slow clap" to sarcastically respond to that she thinks that four trouble is responding to that she thinks 4 trouble is stating something that she thinks is obvious?

but lets clear this up.

hey far do you have townreads on albert and iceyrent or am I wrong

to me it the post is pivoting from a four trouble is scum mindset which...fits with her vote? so what flames is she trying to fan here exactly? 4 trouble? she already thinks he is scum.when I think of a scum POV trying to fan the flames I think of scum trying to encourage a town on town tard fight not calling some1 scummy cos they have 2 peeps in their town pile that their top scumspect (I mean I am assuming a lot here and I am well aware of that) has in her town pile.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:46 pm

In post 165, PeregrineV wrote:Hi guys-checking on but still on limited access.

if you try to lurk this game out I am going to lynch you.

cos that shit is getting old real fast.

I mean if we are going to bandy around pl's then they as well be for good reasons and not the sort of "omg they are abrasive no wait that looks like scum agreeing with my read no wait that is discrediting" crap that is going on. or the "they are nonsensical" piece that albert is trying throw to around which you seem to think is coming from town?

also that is not shoehorning that is using the idiom "if the shoe fits" which I am thinking it does!
Last edited by Shadowmod on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:58 pm

I am taking a bit of a breather!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:37 pm

In post 181, Iecerint wrote:Ah, I see.

Update the members of the Jingle hydra in the OP for me, please.

has correct capitalization, punctuation, and grammar. It also doesn't contain any phrases in all caps, unnecessary and confusing line breaks, or run on sentences.

Antihero clearly did not write that post.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:37 pm

I think Flames has a good chance of being scum.

, , and all discuss forming reads from the first few pages, specifically Nacho's read on ABR and Andrius' read on Iecerint. On the surface it mimics the group dynamic in form and subject, but the questioning is awkward and stilted because it's very static. The contrarianism in the posts doesn't really leave anywhere for the conversation to go because Flames never bothers to talk about specifics or pinpoint what
exact
problems he has with the reads. As such, it's very unlikely these posts would elicit a productive response. There's also not much critical evaluation of the reads going on, evidenced by the fact he misstated Nacho's argument ("I don't find explaining something indicative of alignment."). This leads me to the conclusion that the posts are for the purpose of looking participatory and trying not to set off any alarm bells.

Could you please develop your scum read on Iecerint a little more, Flames?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:47 pm

In post 94, farside22 wrote:Game is weird. I don't like rvs all the time. Sometimes I'll vote, sometimes I dont. Most time I wait 5 pages and get reads on people.
Feel more like I'm pulling teeth reading people here.

You seem bothered by Fourtrouble staying on the periphery of the discussion, but you don't seem bothered by Flames. Why is that?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:22 pm

In post 206, Andrius wrote:@mollie: I admit I am not pleased with Flames, though I can see town motivation behind his posts. Granted, it is not clear. Does that make sense?

This is TTH. And that makes sense only insofar as anything
could
hypothetically have town or scum motivation, it's just a question of which is more likely.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:26 am

In post 177, Konowa wrote:What?

You can quit with the condescending crap you're giving to mollie, because your argument is
really
hard to parse.

There's a
lot
of underlying resentment evident in your posting ( and just to name a couple) so that is undoubtedly effecting the dynamic here. is the heart of your argument and the post you repeatedly cite in your later arguments with farside and mollie. Evaluation of the individual premises along with your apparent opinion of farside don't support your conclusion.

The first point, "#121 was needless fanning of flames." is unclear since I'm not sure what metaphorical "flames" are being "fanned." From the context, I'm guessing you're saying farside's snarky response to Fourtrouble's townreads was scummy. I suppose you
could
argue that there's a closed-mindedness about it that's scummy, but if you look at the activity leading up to there are requests for opinions from Fourtrouble or comments about how Fourtrouble should contribute: , , , and . In light of Fourtrouble's ensuing minimalist posts, and , a snarky response makes sense. It likely originated from frustration which is independent of alignment and therefore seems as likely to come from town as scum.

None of what I just talked about bothers me, though. Where I get hung up with
you
is regarding how aware you are of biases and how they reflect in your farside read. tells me you're very aware of how farside is and I think you said you played 3 games with her at one point. That's quite a few.

The second point is that she avoided "ABR/Gothic stuff." I'm assuming you're talking about the exchange starting on page 2. This doesn't seem to be a particularly useful indicator of alignment because the premise it's built on, that scum are more likely to "avoid" a particular conversation, is never proven. The foundation the argument is built on doesn't exist. The third point, "#126] is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation." is based on your subjective interpretation of which are influenced by the biases that obviously exist. As someone who doesn't know about you and farside's history, my opinion is that there's nothing particularly prejudicial in post 126 that would effectively work towards "discrediting" you to most of the players in this game.

Where I'm getting hung up with
you
is regarding how aware you are of the biases that play into your treatment of farside. From and the fact you played 3 games with her, I would think you'd be well aware. You absolutely
insist
that tunneling has nothing to do with your case, but when you take that away the case doesn't really make sense.

What is the no-bullshit core of the farside case?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:30 am

*sigh*, I should not do this at 6:30 in the morning. One of those middle paragraphs got moved to the last one and revised.

This is more readable:
In post 211, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 177, Konowa wrote:What?

You can quit with the condescending crap you're giving to mollie, because your argument is
really
hard to parse.

There's a
lot
of underlying resentment evident in your posting ( and just to name a couple) so that is undoubtedly effecting the dynamic here. is the heart of your argument and the post you repeatedly cite in your later arguments with farside and mollie. Evaluation of the individual premises along with your apparent opinion of farside don't support your conclusion.

The first point, "#121 was needless fanning of flames." is unclear since I'm not sure what metaphorical "flames" are being "fanned." From the context, I'm guessing you're saying farside's snarky response to Fourtrouble's townreads was scummy. I suppose you
could
argue that there's a closed-mindedness about it that's scummy, but if you look at the activity leading up to there are requests for opinions from Fourtrouble or comments about how Fourtrouble should contribute: , , , and . In light of Fourtrouble's ensuing minimalist posts, and , a snarky response makes sense. It likely originated from frustration which is independent of alignment and therefore seems as likely to come from town as scum.

The second point is that she avoided "ABR/Gothic stuff." I'm assuming you're talking about the exchange starting on page 2. This doesn't seem to be a particularly useful indicator of alignment because the premise it's built on, that scum are more likely to "avoid" a particular conversation, is never proven. The foundation the argument is built on doesn't exist. The third point, "#126] is more discredit without attempting to figure out motivation." is based on your subjective interpretation of which are influenced by the biases that obviously exist. As someone who doesn't know about you and farside's history, my opinion is that there's nothing particularly prejudicial in post 126 that would effectively work towards "discrediting" you to most of the players in this game.

Where I'm getting hung up with
you
is regarding how aware you are of the biases that play into your treatment of farside. From and the fact you played 3 games with her, I would think you'd be well aware. You absolutely
insist
that tunneling has nothing to do with your case, but when you take that away the case doesn't really make sense.

What is the no-bullshit core of the farside case?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:39 am

@ far

I don't think 4 trouble is a hydra are you talking about the who people? and i don't know why he is ignoring the who people so lets ask him!

@ albert

why are you ignoring the who people?

@ andy

yes that makes sense. I have my own reasons for not liking flame that are independent of tth's. I find it interesting that flame is staying away from me considering what he said in our last game together. he was bugging tth too so I was all like, "go for it!".

@ iceyrent

I am not ignoring you, but this is tth's side of the case so i will let her address you.

waiting on nacho!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:04 am

In post 217, FourTrouble wrote:Southern, I don't think 121 is independent of alignment - the genuine frustration isn't something scum feel when someone posts two townreads like I did.

Someone once told me that genuine emotion is not a towntell.

I didn't believe it at the time, but after a few games it started to make sense. Genuine emotions can come from either alignment, but they might not be for the most apparent reason. Frustration can result from many things, but the root of all of them is "things aren't going your way." Is farside frustrated at you not giving reasons or is it something else? I don't know and I think it's the wrong question to ask.

Using emotions to read people is tricky and involves too many unpredictable factors for my liking. I don't trust it.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:12 am

In post 227, Iecerint wrote:I was just responding to one of you "asking Flame to develop his scumread on me," or some kind of language like that.

While keeping his vote on you, Flames questioned Andrius' townread on you in and . Because of that, I'm under the impression Flames is currently scumreading you and I'd like to know why. If he's not, I'd like him to correct me and present a more refined read that accounts for his behavior so far.

Iecerint, I'm assuming you're talking about . If he doesn't find you scummy for that discussed reason, is there another?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #44) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:18 pm

In post 232, Nachomamma8 wrote:also mollie why are you so obsessed w/the south???

I suggested the name! mollie liked it because she appreciates good literature.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:47 am

farside

You requested the presence of me and my butt, but you didn't read my posts. :(
In post 205, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 94, farside22 wrote:Game is weird. I don't like rvs all the time. Sometimes I'll vote, sometimes I dont. Most time I wait 5 pages and get reads on people.
Feel more like I'm pulling teeth reading people here.

You seem bothered by Fourtrouble staying on the periphery of the discussion, but you don't seem bothered by Flames. Why is that?

Also, a general read on flames would be good.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:46 am

In post 231, Nachomamma8 wrote:ugh why are you waiting on me i don't matter

wat is this about
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:59 am

In post 245, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 226, Southern Gothic wrote:waiting on nacho!

when have i ever NOT waited on you to discuss the game? it isn't like I am doing to the exclusion of every1 else
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:06 pm

that isn't how i took it. I took it as to why does it seem like you are trying to discourage something that I usually do. idgi

eta: since when? isdgi
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:18 pm

okay. this is the second time that you seem to not understand what I am doing. I have my reasons and I am still waiting for konowa to get with us since he said he was doing some reassessment.

eta: nacho
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:24 pm

In post 252, Iecerint wrote:Implication would be that they are scum together and the entire interaction is artificial.

Not worth going on D1, but kinda funky.

I 4 1 wld love tohear nacho's response to this.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:35 pm

In post 256, Nachomamma8 wrote:I'm just telling you Konowa's probably town.

Your previous comment on Konowa's vote doesn't make sense now.
In post 251, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 122, Konowa wrote:
unvote;
Vote: farside22

This seems like a poorly timed vote: farside's reaffirmation of her vote on FourTrouble actually looked pretty townish!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Can't fault you for that. I'm far from sober right now myself.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:42 pm

I feel like I am squatting on some reads until some people come back into the thread. I feel good about you and andy did feel good about iceyrent up until the last but eh. we will probably be working with you and andy.

eta: you aren't coming across as a dick per se, i am just not understanding where you are coming from. and I have talked to hungover you lots of times but I am just gonna leave it alone for now re: your crankiness.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:05 pm

In post 264, Nachomamma8 wrote:like abr not picking on all is who the actual hydra abomination seems like him trying to continue not to play to the crowd since his beginning push on you guys didn't really go so well. i think abr's strength as scum is playing to the crowd around him: he generally knows the right amount of aggressiveness people are gonna like, he knows the types of angles people are willing to push, etc. i see him playing to the crowd here whereas konowa just seems like he's playing emotionally

albert replaced out rather quickly in the game I was in with him. I have seen his bitching in md about hydras it and thats it. his hydra hate in this game seems pretty selective and I clde see him going after me cos I thinks I am an easy target and tth had not made her thump yet. and then he backed off! so i can go there with you if you want.

re: konowa - I liked that it looks like he is doing a hard reset so he has moved up a bit but I still wanna hear what he has to say. and I am waiting on flames to respond to tth and there is a reason for that too!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:19 pm

it is 2 votes and you know I don't move my/our vote until I am ready. I am not ready, hence why i said I feel like I am squatting on reads in this game.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:33 pm

In post 271, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 266, Southern Gothic wrote:so i can go there with you if you want.

In post 269, Southern Gothic wrote:it is 2 votes and you know I don't move my/our vote until I am ready. I am not ready, hence why i said I feel like I am squatting on reads in this game.

:igmeou:

Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:48 pm

tbh i am not the 1 who expects immediate gratification as opposed to long term enjoyment? I know this might "shock" you but there MIGHT be more than 1 scum! so i am going to do what i do best which is to fish out other reactions but I have to wait in order for them to show up first now don't I. consider my vote on albert in spirit I mean if you need a code word in order to activate my vote lets go with "mango" if you think my vote will be particularly meaningful on albert at this time.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:49 pm

its like you have forgotten how I don't like being told what to do except in certain circumstances or something.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:53 pm

I am not going to get weird on you cos I think you are town I think it is just likely you feel and hit your head or something. a brain tumour might explain it too.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:54 pm

*fell
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:03 pm

you make me insane
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:40 pm

I am still waiting on konowa and flames!

cos the prod dodges when THAT IS WHO WE ARE LOOKING AT leave me uninspired.

pine is town for my own reasons.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:22 pm

I am here iceyrent!!! I will keep you company!!!

patiently waiting for konowa and flames.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:21 am

In post 327, Nachomamma8 wrote:I've been marathoning all of the avatar the last airbender episodes, will report back as a new man when I finish Season 3. I think Iec is a pretty horrible vote!

In post 328, Nachomamma8 wrote:And would love to know why that's the best you could manage to come up with, actually.

I'm interested in talking about this because I thought the reaction was off myself.

There's a naiveté in Iec's posts in the wake of Pine's claim that I doubt he actually has. Pine's far and away the most trollish player here and he actually dropped some hints himself that the claim was fake (the hashtag in for example). The lack of skepticism on Iec's part when he's otherwise proven to be fairly thoughtful stands out.

Also interested in why there's an Andrius wagon. I'll have to look into that.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:20 pm

In post 367, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 363, Southern Gothic wrote:I am here iceyrent!!! I will keep you company!!!

patiently waiting for konowa and flames.

Did you notice Konowa replaced out?

I didn't!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:43 pm

I think andy is town.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:09 am

@ iceyrent

andy and I have a hydra together and we have1 completed game with it. do you see that shiny title under nacho's name, the 1 that blinks best town performance? yeah that was the game. andy and I were scum.

after dancing with him in xeno1 and then hydra-ing in perp mylo I wld like to think that I know at least a LITTLE BIT ABOUT ANDY. in perp mylo he was a bit awkward and clearly (at least to me) feeling the crowd out to see where it wld go. in xeno1 he did this to some degree too but it looked more natural in comparison in hindsight; I was originally sus of him in xeno1 but decided to dance with him a good bit and I moved him to a tentative townread. in perp mylo he seemed out of step a good bit but I think my posting in that game was much worse which led to our d1 lynch. in this game andy is trying to set the tone rather than play to it, if that makes sense and he did this right off the bat. so unless andy took a collegiate level of scum 102 then I REALLY think he is town here, cos people don't make meta shifts like that. meta shifts are usually spotted in people's town games and to me there is a big gap between trying to blend in as scum and scum steering. he is engaged, invested, paranoid. i think this is his first game back and I wld expect of a more "I AM SCUM???1? FUCK YOU SHADOW MOD I JUST GOT BACK!" than what I am seeing now. he didn't look comfy playing scum and what i am seeing here is that andy doesn't look like he has anything to hide.

disqualifyer: if he is scum then okay. forget all of this *waves magick wand* it was a figment of your imagination.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:13 am

In post 448, pirate mollie wrote:jingle, yeah?

sorry
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:05 am

In post 451, FourTrouble wrote:I don't see what's so scummy about ABR. I'd much rather lynch Andrius or one of the folks opposing his lynch.

:neutral:

its almost like you haven't read a thing since your last post
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #70) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:41 am

In post 456, FourTrouble wrote:Also, Andrius isn't burnt out - he had a break, right? - so his level of investment isn't very telling. More telling is who he votes for, when, and why. That stuff suggests he's scum.

see now I think you made a vague attempt to catch up.

no1 said andy was "burnt out". <---- that is a misrep.

VOTE: 4 trouble
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:15 am

In post 566, FourTrouble wrote:Iece, just cause you do something as scum doesn't mean it's scummy when someone else does it. If you have time, look into my meta. Low quantity of posts and one-liners isn't a scum-tell for me.

no but lack of scumhunting IS a scumtell for you or am i wrong?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:16 am

In post 567, FourTrouble wrote:I'd hate to be lynched by my townreads...

you are not town so stop it
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:53 am

In post 579, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 457, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 456, FourTrouble wrote:Also, Andrius isn't burnt out - he had a break, right? - so his level of investment isn't very telling. More telling is who he votes for, when, and why. That stuff suggests he's scum.

see now I think you made a vague attempt to catch up.

no1 said andy was "burnt out". <---- that is a misrep.

VOTE: 4 trouble

Is this "misrep" why you're so confident I'm scum?

it is 1 of the reasons I think you are scum!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:19 pm

In post 598, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:
EBWOP

In post 596, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:As for why I find Iec more town - it comes across as "panicked" town (for lack of a better word) trying to confirm details. It does not feel like something
scum
could fake.

---

My read on Titus stems from Konowa's actions in that slot.

My read on Southern Belles has been laid out in my posts thus far fairly clearly. In addition, a king shall never bend the knee to his servants; the other wagons do not interest me enough to sway my opinion. I shall join one of them if it comes to deadline, but no sooner.

this isn't southern belles.

looks like some1 has an axe to grind.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:45 pm

In post 600, Gilgamesh King Of Heroes wrote:Southern Gothic, Southern Belles, you knew I was addressing you.

Why obsess over the minutiae of posts? I showed concern for this obsession earlier.

getting my hydra wrong is not "obsession over minutiae". I am not interested in playing with some1 who has an axe to grind and will take it out on my hydra when i srsly doubt my hydra partner deserves it. I already dealt with that once and I am not doing so again.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:29 pm

In post 683, FourTrouble wrote:Gilgamesh is probably town. His reads have a lot of depth that's hard to fake as scum.

his reads have NO DEPTH and this is the problem I have had with you all game; you make comments like this that are simply not true while ignoring reads that actually have depth to them. you were a weakscumread and I voted you mostly to sheep andy WHO IS A STRONG TOWNREAD and then you went to vote any wagon that looked like might grow legs that wasn't your own, your reads do not come from a town mindset you cahnge them the second some1 else changes their mind to me it doesn't really look like you are trying to sort the game out. to me the only reason it looks like you are townreading gilga is cos they are townreading YOU which is blatantly survivalistic and points to scum motivation not town.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:33 pm

In post 697, FourTrouble wrote:Just because town are uninformed doesn't mean they should vote randomly; they can still analyze tone, behaviors, results, setup, etc. to vote with better than random chances.

who exactly is voting you randomly? cos I am not.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:47 pm

In post 722, Pine wrote:PE Shut up, Southern Gothic. Bad attacks on scum are worse than staying quiet. Gilgamesh's reads are fine, and contain depth. Undercutting 4Trouble for saying stuff that isn't false only helps him play the victim

YOU stfu pine, i don't think they are. I already pointed out that his attack on me feels agenda laden especially since he cldn't even get the hydra right. his hard on is for me, obvsly. he is now trying to goad us by calling us "southern fried chicken" and is blatantly discrediting us, even tho i asked him to lay off the attacks cos it isn't fair to my hydra partner. if you think that is in depth then jesus christ.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:54 pm

In post 727, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 719, Southern Gothic wrote:I voted you mostly to sheep andy WHO IS A STRONG TOWNREAD and then you went to vote any wagon that looked like might grow legs that wasn't your own, your reads do not come from a town mindset you cahnge them the second some1 else changes their mind to me it doesn't really look like you are trying to sort the game out. to me the only reason it looks like you are townreading gilga is cos they are townreading YOU which is blatantly survivalistic and points to scum motivation not town.

First, I haven't voted any wagon that's plausible (although at this point, I'm willing to do that). I voted for people I suspected (Andrius, Victor, and Who). Second, trying to survive is town-motivated. Third, your analysis here reeks of confirmation bias.

1. funny, i don't remember you making a lot of noises about victor or who before some1 else voted them or am I wrong cos I am pretty sure that I am not.
2. not at the expense of other town players it isn't.
3. what exactly am i saying that reeks of confbias to you? saying that you are willing to vote any wagon not your own? which by your own words you were willing to do? cos I think it is scummy.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #80) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:16 am

In post 825, Pine wrote:

I've done a reread,and no longer have a hardon to lynch Andy or Iec. They're okay in my book now. Farside looks worse, as does Titus

Who, ABR, Andrius, Iecerint, and myself are not acceptable lynches today

Titus and Farside are my biggest hunches now

VOTE: Farside

how did you reach this conclusion?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #81) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:33 am

In post 844, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey mollie can today be the day where you DON'T ignore the shit out of me?
tia

I am not ignoring you
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #82) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 am

but I haven't avoided any interaction with you
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:19 am

In post 854, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 850, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 849, Southern Gothic wrote:
In post 844, Nachomamma8 wrote:hey mollie can today be the day where you DON'T ignore the shit out of me?
tia

I am not ignoring you

how many times have you sought out interaction with me after saying i was town?

This is the question that I want answered the most.

you weren't around.

and i find it pretty strange that you are all up in my grille when you were not....around.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:33 am

In post 859, Nachomamma8 wrote:That's Iecerint's reason for you not interacting with me.
Generally when I lurk, you interact with me more!

I am interacting with you right now
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:45 am

In post 861, Nachomamma8 wrote:do you think you've been very town in this exchange we've had together?

yep.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:45 am

In post 862, Nachomamma8 wrote:yeah ok you're just scum

nope.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:58 am

I love you too nacho but I am not scum!
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:59 am

also we are a tracker and pine went nowhere last night.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:02 am

go ahead and lynch me!

I have been waiting for this
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:03 am

In post 870, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 868, Southern Gothic wrote:also we are a tracker and pine went nowhere last night.

flavor name + action flavor, please

food, did I not just claim it, did I not just confirm it
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:04 am

Last edited by Shadowmod on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:07 am

In post 876, Nachomamma8 wrote:and the action flavor that shadowmod gave you with his result simply read "food"?

no.

SHE said that pine didn't go anywhere. which is why I was asking pine about his 180 on reads.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:48 am

In post 876, Nachomamma8 wrote:and the action flavor that shadowmod gave you with his result simply read "food"?

No, we used Snuggy.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:55 am

I apparently stepped into the Twilight Zone, where reads change over single sentence posts and nights without actions to explain said changes in opinion.

Anyone care to join me in my universe?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 am

In post 893, PeregrineV wrote:It makes no sense for town, since Pine is not currently suspect.

What are you talking about in this sentence?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:04 am

In post 897, Albert B. Rampage wrote:they claimed they tracked Pine of all players,

Well I'm out of the loop, why was Pine a bad track?

I would think scum are likely going to use a less suspected team member to actually do the kill in order to avoid detection from trackers, so it seemed like the best candidate for the action would be someone with a chance of being scum but doesn't draw too many scumreads in the thread.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:06 am

In post 902, Nachomamma8 wrote:We know power roles have flavor names thanks to Iecerint and general endorsement of his plan.

The flavor name is Food Tracker. Where's the disconnect here?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:13 am

In post 903, Nachomamma8 wrote:So, there you go! Scum motivation!
What's the town motivation, exactly?

You thought he was a VT? I didn't expect that.

From his early troll-ish behavior and the gambit I thought it was likely he was either scum feigning it to maintain a persona or a town special who knew he could get away with it because he had a claim up his sleeve. Either would have been a beneficial outcome. We could either catch him as scum making the kill or possibly confirm what he did later in the game if he were a special. It seemed like a higher payoff than just following a lurker.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:15 am

In post 907, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 905, Southern Gothic wrote:The flavor name is Food Tracker. Where's the disconnect here?

Mollie confirmed your flavor name as food the tracker.

So the word "the" is the disconnect?

If you're asking for the action flavor (I have a feeling you are), it has to do with using our bloodhound adorably named Snuggy to follow people.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:18 am

In post 914, Andrius wrote:I also got town VT from that, for the record. >______>

All of you are apparently smarter than I am, then.

I'm currently working from townreads on both Victor and Who, Nacho.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:20 am

mollie never actually said "food the tracker" herself. I'm not sure who did or how "the" got stuck in there, but it wasn't her. :\
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:57 am

Nachomamma8 wrote:Dogs famous for tracking humans tracking werewolves instead?
In post 922, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why isn't she posting right now?

It appears rationality has gone out the window and the only thing that seems to matter here is something about 100% accuracy and mollie looked at you funny.

You asked me for my read, I gave my first impression because I'll have to find a few hours to do a write up. So what do you have to say about either of those reads?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:57 am

In post 932, Iecerint wrote:Why did you target Pine?

I've already said this. Are you not reading?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:00 pm

In post 935, Iecerint wrote:Like, I just ctrl+f Pine'd your iso and all you do is call Pine town and criticize me for going along with Pine's claim (which, not clear why that's scummy, but, etc.).

Would you care to say when I said those things? As in, the date.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:06 pm

In post 938, VictorDeAngelo wrote:the speed of the wagon gives me a bad feeling,

The traction the wagon gained based on a very specific and personal dynamic between Nacho and mollie and the inclusion of an excessive "the" in the claim is indeed odd. And I think Iec and Pine are the most likely scum taking advantage of it.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:07 pm

In post 939, Iecerint wrote:Jan 3rd and Jan 5th

And how many real time days was that away from the end of the first game day?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:22 pm

In post 944, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 933, Southern Gothic wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Dogs famous for tracking humans tracking werewolves instead?
In post 922, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why isn't she posting right now?

It appears rationality has gone out the window and the only thing that seems to matter here is something about 100% accuracy and mollie looked at you funny.

You asked me for my read, I gave my first impression because I'll have to find a few hours to do a write up. So what do you have to say about either of those reads?

Didn't Mollie explain our dynamic to you already? What did she say about it?

She did say that you can read each other with near perfect accuracy due to knowing each other fairly well. To me, involving ego's to the point of making 100% accuracy claims is deleterious to logic, though.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:25 pm

In post 943, Iecerint wrote:It has nothing to do with the word "the" for me. <_<

My flavor name is more flavorful than something like "Food Tracker," which informs my not thinking it is very likely to be the flavor name.

Mollie is a player who I do not think would be very thoughtful about how she structures her fakeclaim, so I can see her making an error related to this kind of thing.

Like, for example, my inference would be, regardless of your alignment, that mollie simply remembered that she was a tracker and claimed as much without thinking about the details. So it's the doubling-down on it being in fact the flavor name that's relatively scummy.

The addition of "the" is similarly more consistent with the "mollie careless" explanation for the error, so that's definitely not the basis of voting you.

:lol:
No, the cross-examination wasn't over yet and my question was not rhetorical. You're not going to blow smoke in my face and run away with irrelevant rants like this.

I'll repeat the question:
In post 941, Southern Gothic wrote:And how many real time days was that away from the end of the first game day?

If you see where I'm going, please feel free to go ahead and skip my condescending questioning and adjust your reason for scumreading us, be it the claim or our claimed target.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:31 pm

In post 953, Nachomamma8 wrote:The reason I was frustrated is that you kind of just shat on the Mollie-me interactions which you should understand a bit better as a hydra partner or even as someone who plays with people you're close with in general.

Did I shit on something? I didn't mean to, I suppose I should go change pants. :S

Does closeness with someone necessarily make you better at reading them? I've never heard from anyone that it does.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:43 pm

I'm not sure. For normal people in the Eastern time zone it's around dinner time, so that's my best guess.

If you're taking anything I'm saying as insulting, then I'm misstating it because my point is that you're nitpicking if you're expecting me to know what mollie is currently doing away from her computer or making a point that use of a bloodhound doesn't fit with the finer points of lycanthropy.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 pm

In post 961, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 951, Southern Gothic wrote:No, the cross-examination

Cross-examination?
You think Iecerint might be scum?

I certainly do.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:52 pm

In post 964, Nachomamma8 wrote:Well, I ask if you know why mollie is away from her computer because a reason that would mesh with her being town would be her being pissed at me for misreading her. If this happened, I'd expect she would have probably texted you by now and complained to you about the push on her, based on my experiences with her.

That could be difficult if you don't have someone's phone number. :lol:
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:55 pm

In post 965, Nachomamma8 wrote:What do you think of his crumbing strategy yesterday + having a confirmed town today? Why didn't you track him?

Since he was drawing a few scumreads, I didn't expect he would be the one who would do the kill even if he were scum.
I think the crumbing strategy and the claimed confirm town are null as there's no way to prove that it's real.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:13 pm

In post 969, Nachomamma8 wrote:But he claimed PR, which meant there was a good possibility you would confirm him./verify claim down the road.

That didn't matter to me. Catching scum making the kill was the priority.

In post 973, Nachomamma8 wrote:@TTH: It's also surprising you call an early claim like that null: do you generally have that approach for early claims if they can't be proven immediately after?

This is only my second closed game, so I can't answer that question with any precision.
I think it's surprising you would call
this
claim in particular anything but null. Is there anything that indicates it's town to you and if so, what is it? It's not the fact he has a "confirmed town result" because that information can easily be counterfeited by scum. So what is it?

In post 974, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This is highly unlikely.

So the likelihood that an uncontested wagon on a special with no counterclaim being on scum is, what?
At this point, everyone's just being willfully ignorant.
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:16 pm

In post 1085, Shadowmod wrote:
—VOTE COUNT

Andrius
(0/6) —
farside22

farside22
(0/6) —
Pine

Albert B. Rampage
(2/6)
— Andrius, VictorDeAngelo
Southern Gothic
(5/6)
— Nachomamma8, Pine, Iecerint, Albert B. Rampage, farside22

All is Who
(1/6)
— PeregrineV

Not Voting (3/11): Southern Gothic, All is Who, Titus

With 11 players still alive, 6 votes are required for a lynch, 6 to force no lynch.
Day 2 deadline is (expired on 2015-01-27 18:00:00)

There are more votes on us than votes on everyone else combined and there's no counterclaim.

Does anyone else see a problem with this or am I just cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs?
Southern Gothic
Southern Gothic
Goon
Southern Gothic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:35 pm

That didn't go well thanks to me. Sorry mollie.
VOTE: Southern Gothic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”