Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I agree that TD is probably scum, but this needs to be figured out today.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by ooba »

Agree with Bulb - why would you go after a possible-recruit over a possible-recruiter?

Was going over few posts and vote counts. Thoughts:
- PeregrineV is in the game??
- WinterSkies bringing up Elric being cult leader ten pages back is suspicious in wake of adorkable's claim
- dram, you're pretty active. Why haven't you voted today?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by mental somnic »

Did dork ever mention or suggest that Elric was cult? Why didn't he offer this info immediately at the start of the day?
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 3668, adorkable wrote:People to not bomb - ooba, Goat, TD, Dram, Winter Skies, adorkable (duh), Southern Belles, TWOH, Bulba, DN (lol), Espeon, Bro, KBW
People okay to bomb - Elric Bros, P5, mental, AA9, droog, GGG

With heavy emphasis on Elric Bros and AA9.

I don't like how AA9 seemed so focused on us calling her scum (and everyone else really) and then disappeared once pressure went off her.

In case DN goes mental and decides
not
to bomb these two:
vote Elric Bros

This is a wagon or bomb that needs to happen.

sonic i think this was a crumb
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Post by Espeonage »

dork just had a track result. Everyone is just being dumb fucks extrapolating stupid shit when scum are sitting around laughing at everyone.

Stop trying to break the game open and just lynch scum. THIS IS STILL A MAFIA GAME.
Don't @ me.
mental somnic
mental somnic
Goon
mental somnic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by mental somnic »

In post 3753, mental somnic wrote:
In post 3668, adorkable wrote:People to not bomb - ooba, Goat, TD, Dram, Winter Skies, adorkable (duh), Southern Belles, TWOH, Bulba, DN (lol), Espeon, Bro, KBW

I don't like how AA9 seemed so focused on us calling her scum (and everyone else really) and then disappeared once pressure went off her.

not
to bomb these two:
vote Elric Bros

sonic i think this was a crumb

Fair. Adorkable genuinely believes Elric was cult. Have him claim then.
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Vote: MS

Get out of the game.
Don't @ me.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3709, ooba wrote:I'm sure that makes me both DN and me feel a lot better :D

I think he was telling the truth about elric though.
GiF's play (or non-play) fit the play of a cult leader.

Vote: Elric

In post 3713, ooba wrote:What the board ate up my last post.

Basically, checked back on adorkable's D2 start. There's no mention of any Elric suspicion. That starts in the last couple of pages:
a) He was making stuff up.
b) Some Mafia power like Day-rolecop let them know about Elric's role. This was used and discussed before ZZZX's death shut off day talk.
[I might be looking at shadows here - but TWOH's Elric vote (3565), Winter's Elric vote (3577) have to be analysed to see if they had previous suspicion]

Overall, in multi-faction, one scum team is going to be looking for the other. I'm not sure if adorkable thinks Elric is cult\alien\werewolf, but his suspicion sounded genuine. If he was just scum trying to make stuff stick, he might have chosen a higher-priority target.

In post 3751, ooba wrote:- WinterSkies bringing up Elric being cult leader ten pages back is suspicious in wake of adorkable's claim

I had the Gif thing in the back of my mind after starting my reread. When I saw people talking about cult earlier in the Day, I thought I'd bring it up.
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3741, Keybladewielder wrote:Alright, so I better not get in trouble for this; but according to Kise I am indeed a true 3rd party. Just one that can decide his own fate. I choose to townside.

Eliminating possible cult benefits everyone. Why aren't you everyone-siding?
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:58 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3751, ooba wrote:dram, you're pretty active. Why haven't you voted today?

Something to do with daykills resetting votecounts and wanted to make sure his vote mattered. He said this several times already. :/
Winter Skies
Winter Skies
Goon
Winter Skies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Winter Skies »

In post 3717, mental somnic wrote:VOTE: elric

Good thing the daytalk was blocked, fsr why I didn't think that dork scum partners had the result

In post 3726, mental somnic wrote:I'm going to lose so sad :'(

I wouldn't believe that part of dorks bullshit

So, like, these posts bug me for so many reasons. And I can't figure out why mental somnic would just roll over and die if he was unculted town. I mean, if Elric is cult leader and mental somnic was culted, he'd die with him, right?

I also just realized the votes got reset.

VOTE: Elric Brothers
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:49 am

Post by The Will of Heaven »

VOTE: winter skies
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:49 am

he brought up this whole gif business because they had that result on elric brothers
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:51 am

speaking of which, DN, I repeatedly point you to page 137 where I discussed GIF with Winter Skies and you keep ignoring me

but anyway, good shot
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:53 am

also adorkable was right that just a black goo alone doesn't make sense as cult doesn't have any chance of winning. Even if UT was stupid and didn't claim it, it's ridiculously hard for a cult to get majority solely by people targetting UT.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Pls stop distracting. ZZZX should be lynched today. I ll give my case later today about him.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:14 am

Post by ooba »

In post 3765, ArcAngel9 wrote:Pls stop distracting. ZZZX should be lynched today. I ll give my case later today about him.

Lol. Read the thread first. Otherwise you might end up wasting a lot of time.

TWOH: Whats your take on that Elric might be cult?
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:23 am

Post by GGG »

In post 3735, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: GGG

Now bear with me here.
AA9 is seriously town right now. I was already sold on her being town, but then she was on the shoot list for adorks as a highly suggested AND was not the one of the two she voted. adorks also spent time trying to convince me of AA9 scum to try and wheel around my opinions. At that point AA9 was looking like an easy lynch target. Then right out of nowhere GGG votes for AA9 while the whole bomb stuff is being discussed without looking at anything else really.

I think GGG fits the bill.

I scum read AA9 day 1 and earlier in day two. It was my first set of posts post day vig. Aa9 push zzzx for a terrible reason. It wasn't out of nowhere.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:32 am

Post by GGG »

So if the bomb was fake, adorkable now has to push Elric, Elric flips doc.

I don't believe our doc would protect MS at this point scum wasn't lynching him yesterday as he had so much negative utility day 1 thread spamming.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:34 am

Post by GGG »

There was also a huge bulba push and by killing a mason you would clear bulba. Our doctor should have picked up these things and not saved md.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:40 am

Post by droog »

another day flip?
i really have nothing to add except looking through te iso
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:41 am

In post 3766, ooba wrote:TWOH: Whats your take on that Elric might be cult?

He prolly still is, but winter skies is mafia
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:46 am

Post by ooba »

In post 3771, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3766, ooba wrote:TWOH: Whats your take on that Elric might be cult?

He prolly still is, but winter skies is mafia

Agree. 137 is heavily suspect with respect to timing of GiF's cult suspicion. But isn't the better strategy to go after the cult now? After all, Mafia team size isn't going to increase - and we already have two flips and info on that front.

Of course its worth discussing whether cult might be a red herring - but I'd say Goo+2 NKs+1 day-killer seem to point towards cult. (Plus it was advertised bastard).
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:56 am

Post by droog »

In post 535, adorkable wrote:

I have my own reasons for suspecting GGG right now
, but wanted to see if you had anything more compelling. Currently I'm concerned that he's in the middle-ish range on postcount, but he seems fixated on the claimed survivors for all of that. Especially now that it's evident that we have a dayvig or daykilling role of some sort in the game, the obsession seems problematic and an easy way to avoid commenting on the rest of the game i.e. who could be scum (and therefore the bigger threat). To be fair, there are a couple posts of his that fall outside of that pattern, but they're not particularly compelling, either.

ZZZX is kind of the same deal
but with UT instead of the survivors. Also noting an unnecessary defense of shos here in which sticks out as practically his only non UT-focused post of any content-worth whatsoever. Gut tells me he could just be town having a dumb moment though; the alternating between not really saying anything of value and then getting mad when people ignore him because he's not really saying anything of value makes me wonder if he just thinks he's contributing more than he is. Also, the claim. Just ... why? What malfunctioning configuration of neurons and synapses would make you think that was a good idea?

And
dram is rapidly creeping up into similar territory,
too.

In post 838, adorkable wrote:alright, other half of adorkable is caught up. I put off doing shit yesterday, started catching up today and realized I skipped over p15ish to 20something and had to reread x_x

---

bulba had a p town response
in

Will o' H can be town
too, thought I was on to something but his response in makes sense

also re:ns scum meta ( ) - now that you mention it, he was like this in the other recent game I played with him - Forest Fire Mafia. he active lurked and coasted to endgame. WoH made a point of ns not being able to play a certain way with this playerlist or something? and I feel like that draw parallels to how he active lurked in Forest Fire since town!Malakittens townread him and he thought he could get away with it (and kinda did).

I'm kind of wanting to join this wagon but I'm not sure how much of that is his actual scum meta (think I've only played w/ him once otherwise) and how much of that is me just being bitter about that game, if I'm being honest. plus every time I use meta it seems to backfire - I think in Forest Fire ns was a townread and Mala was scum, based on my meta findings, so... :s

then again he's made like 4 posts so far this game after WoH drummed up a case against him (at the time of writing this), and none of them have really been scumhunt-y, so yeah.

gonna talk things out with my other head because they think Skitty should be dayvig'd and wants to look elsewhere. which is another point - this is a large but what if the dayvig only had one shot? plus with UT flipping Goo there's some chance of Skitty being cultscum.

speaking of my other head's opinions, I hope that explains , GGG. I posted the former post and once it was 100% confirmed we had a dayvig, the other head moved our vote onto you. they believe skitty can be dayvigged tomorrow and I'm starting to think we should take them out now in case something goes wrong. make sense?

if the dayvig has multiple shots it doesn't
really
matter. I like the idea of dayvigging all the anti-towns in theory but there's just SO MUCH that can go wrong with that in practice.

also, with
GGG's
(where he follows my logic of getting rid of claimed potential-anti-town roles and votes Skitty),
his 726 comes across as much less genuine
- going from "why switch from A to B" to voting A rubs me the wrong way.

I understand where WoH is coming from in re:ZZZX but I'm not sure if I agree. I see town motivation for randomly claiming something like that even if it was incredibly stupid.

In post 926, adorkable wrote:
I'm not getting the Tiph!scum thing.
As much as I generally agree with the premise that withholding reads can be scum motivated, looked more like townie bullheadedness; specifically, the "and if you disagree, you can be scum too!" sentiment contradicts what I'd expect from scum trying to lay low and comment on as few people as possible. It draws attention by being dramatic.

Basically, it reminds me of Reck's town game but with less carefree spewing of toxicity. Wouldn't mind seeing more posts from the slot to support or detract from that vibe, though.

In post 1280, adorkable wrote:
In post 1203, GGG wrote:Im following Goat with the skitty vote if no one will disclose the logic in thread. There is nothing posted now in thread that remotely explains skitty's claims. I read him as town so if the logic is sound to him i will follow

oh my god can we please kill this

he sees people are pushing against the skitty lynch (even if it's just nebulous meta reasons), and suddenly won't even take responsibility for his own vote now despite tunneling on skitty all day, instead trying to proxy to goat. This is scummy regardless, but especially if skitty flips town and GGG is somehow still alive we need to KILL THIS WITH FIRE.

also since the last time I commented on him and put the vote down it seemed like some of his posts were appeasing to us, i.e. which additionally just sounds unnatural as hell and is
while he's still voting skitty
despite the words coming out of his fingertips. And don't sit right with me, it looks like super-reaching

Still catching up from like 12340982930 pages ago but this needed to be said now because the post I quoted made me explode with lynch-hungry fervor and I'd been meaning to update my case on him anyway.

In post 1412, adorkable wrote:skimmed to catch up. mostly glazed over things. need to go back and reread. feeling lazy. bleh.

mostly popping in to say that
Tiphaine really feels like an easy target here
. also I don't see scum continuing to push Skitty at this point; I feel like if scum were going on the defense in response to being wagoned, they wouldn't continue to push a survivor wagon that
just
fell apart. seems dumb, not scum.

unvote

vote ArcAngel

In post 2062, adorkable wrote:
dram bb ilu

but please stop doing the scummy things

you are giving me read whiplash

In post 2186, adorkable wrote:oh hell yes.

VOTE: DN

In post 2238, adorkable wrote:I wish you had used [ post ] [/ post] instead of making me dig those up, twoh :|

They're ... part of why
I think DN is scum,
actually. Softclaim is null, anyone and their brother can softclaim and get away with it, especially in a large bastard-mod game. To me it reads like he is freaking out before he even has a significant amount of pressure on him.

In post 2872, adorkable wrote:^ Posts like this are why I don't want to lynch GGG today.

In post 3216, adorkable wrote:VOTE: arcangel

re:

Seriously? I am not going to argue with scum about why they're scum. I am never going to convince you to admit that you're scum. And besides, it's all right there in the iso.

If anyone who
isn't
aa9 wants to refute or discuss my reasoning on her, I welcome the discussion because at least that's actually potentially productive. Engaging with aa9 would just be an argument of "yes you are" "no I'm not" until one or both of us flips. And frankly we have enough of that going on with whether or not Bulba is scum.

TWOH: Are you implicating GGG? If GGG is scum, does that do anything to your scumread on bulba? What do you think of the GGG-Bulba interactions we've seen so far? I don't think they look like buddies based on a double-iso, but then I still think GGG is probtown.

not
to bomb these two:
vote Elric Bros

In post 3705, adorkable wrote:If this is some "didn't bomb you LOL" gambit btw, you're getting punched.

And then we superlynch Elric.

Which is happening regrdless anyway.
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:56 am

Post by droog »

adorable on ggg feels faked actually
whenever anyone asks her opinion its
'this NEEDS TO DIE'
but whenever someone else suspects ggg its
'why? how does this affect your other reads? lets talk about yoru orther reads'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”