NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Ugg

Quotes
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

and Dragonspawn:
In post 188, TheDudeAbides wrote:THEN WHY IN GOD'S NAME DID YOU SAY IT BECAUSE THAT'S A PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT I SIMPLY DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO. WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER IT WHEN DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT YOU BEING BUDDIES WITH NERO?
". . . for reasons that nobody really understands at the time—and which never explain, in retrospect, what actually happened."
-Thompson.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

TOWN

DGB
TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget
Peacebringer
Garmr

NEUTRAL

Nero Cain
randomidget
YuniChikako

DESIGNATED LURKSACKS

golden009
Drake Crusader

DERP?

killapenwin
evilpacman18

SCUM

ABR
d3x
AlternateAccount
dragonspawn
Kid A
I Am Innocent
firebound12

Townies: Please try to be more convincing, thanks.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 191, TheDudeAbides wrote:So Dragonspawn is scum. He's avoiding answering my questions and the fact that he still thinks I was arguing that he was buddying Nero means that he hasn't read any of my posts.

the fact that you're trying to claim you didn't when anyone can look at the quote which causes me to ask you the question you edited tells me that you've got a serious problem being honest.

and I quoted it on page two. And I know you saw it because you edited my response.

how exactly do you think your denial is going to persuade anyone not to lynch you?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 201, TheDudeAbides wrote:and Dragonspawn:
In post 188, TheDudeAbides wrote:THEN WHY IN GOD'S NAME DID YOU SAY IT BECAUSE THAT'S A PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT I SIMPLY DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO. WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER IT WHEN DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT TO MAKE A COMMENT ABOUT YOU BEING BUDDIES WITH NERO?

because I gave you that information in the response you edited
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 192, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 72, Kid A wrote:
In post 71, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 60, killapenwin wrote:I am not actually a fan of RVS, I feel it just gives scum the opportunity to vote without reasoning, which I do not think is good for town.

It's the part of the game that is the most revealing of the player's inner conflict.

who do you think is mafia based on this rvs?

Kid A is not reading the game and is scum.

because he asked you a question?

why not answer it?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 202, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DGB
TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget
Peacebringer
Garmr

NEUTRAL

Nero Cain
randomidget
YuniChikako

DESIGNATED LURKSACKS

golden009
Drake Crusader

DERP?

killapenwin
evilpacman18

SCUM

ABR
d3x
AlternateAccount
dragonspawn
Kid A
I Am Innocent
firebound12

why you those picks? How many scum do you think there are?
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 203, dragonspawn wrote:the fact that you're trying to claim you didn't when anyone can look at the quote which causes me to ask you the question you edited tells me that you've got a serious problem being honest.

No Dragonspawn.
I have never once suggested that the problem with post is that it looks like you were buddying Nero.
It's true that if you just read the cut off part of it that it looks like that,
but that has never once been my point, and there is no way that you can be reading the thread and still think that.

In post 204, dragonspawn wrote:because I gave you that information in the response you edited

No you didn't. Not even close. You continued on to say that Nero hasn't posted yet, and that you would love to know my reasoning. That in no way answers my questions.
-Thompson.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:00 pm

In post 205, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 192, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 72, Kid A wrote:
In post 71, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 60, killapenwin wrote:I am not actually a fan of RVS, I feel it just gives scum the opportunity to vote without reasoning, which I do not think is good for town.

It's the part of the game that is the most revealing of the player's inner conflict.

who do you think is mafia based on this rvs?

Kid A is not reading the game and is scum.

because he asked you a question?

why not answer it?

Because I have a lot of posts from before he asked the question, that answered his question? Which he asked me on what, page 4?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 pm

In post 205, dragonspawn wrote:because he asked you a question?

why not answer it?

How come you're not badgering your buddy evilpacman for not answering MY legitimate questions?

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 209, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 205, dragonspawn wrote:because he asked you a question?

why not answer it?

How come you're not badgering your buddy evilpacman for not answering MY legitimate questions?

I'm evils buddy now? He hasn't answered my questions either if you haven't noticed.

right now you are here and he isn't. Otherwise I would be asking him questions.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Btw I can't help but notice you dodged my question
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 207, TheDudeAbides wrote:
In post 203, dragonspawn wrote:the fact that you're trying to claim you didn't when anyone can look at the quote which causes me to ask you the question you edited tells me that you've got a serious problem being honest.

No Dragonspawn.
I have never once suggested that the problem with post is that it looks like you were buddying Nero.
It's true that if you just read the cut off part of it that it looks like that,
but that has never once been my point, and there is no way that you can be reading the thread and still think that.

In post 204, dragonspawn wrote:because I gave you that information in the response you edited

No you didn't. Not even close. You continued on to say that Nero hasn't posted yet, and that you would love to know my reasoning. That in no way answers my questions.

not sure what else I can say to someone who will pathologically lie so much. I could say it's night time and you'd say it was noon.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 21, TheDudeAbides wrote:Dragonspawn is Nero Cain's buddy.

this is apparently TDA not claiming that I am buddying nero.

apparently I've never quoted it before despite me having quotes it in the response where I asked him his reasoning, that he responded to by editing my question.

but I guess I don't read his responses.
AlternateAccount
AlternateAccount
Townie
AlternateAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by AlternateAccount »

In post 211, dragonspawn wrote:Btw I can't help but notice you dodged my question

She's dodging my questions too. She's an equal opportunity Dodger fan. I'm at work now, but is Dripping still not voting a scumread while on the sidelines making 7 player scum lists for a 19 player game? I can't give this game my full attention at the moment but that's what I thought I saw from skimming.
AlternateAccount
AlternateAccount
Townie
AlternateAccount
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by AlternateAccount »

In post 199, TheDudeAbides wrote:Quote's or it didn't happen.

TheDudeAbides wrote:

I'm scum and I'm guilty of everything everyone has accused me of.]

That's pretty damning TDA. Yeah it's a modified quote but you're totally cool with that right?
killapenwin
killapenwin
Goon
killapenwin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Post by killapenwin »

@ tda

I'm buddies with someone I don't know comes across as a statement (him stating a fact)
I'm buddies with someone I don't know? comes across as a question (him asking/challenging)

You lost the question mark which kind of changed the context, a simple mistake but a careless one. Thinking about it people are probably making more of an issue over it than was intended.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 202, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DGB
TheDudeAbides
Flubbernugget
Peacebringer
Garmr

NEUTRAL

Nero Cain
randomidget
YuniChikako

DESIGNATED LURKSACKS

golden009
Drake Crusader

DERP?

killapenwin
evilpacman18

SCUM

ABR
d3x
AlternateAccount
dragonspawn
Kid A
I Am Innocent
firebound12

Looks at dbgs town list then looks at the cool people on her scum list. -drops his drink and hugs dbgs leg.- Please dbg by the power of cthulhu please don't group me with them. You have all the cool kids in scum DragonSpawn,Abr,Dex,Alternate Account,Kid A. What about me? :(
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 212, dragonspawn wrote:not sure what else I can say to someone who will pathologically lie so much. I could say it's night time and you'd say it was noon.

Quotes or it didn't happen.

In post 213, dragonspawn wrote:this is apparently TDA not claiming that I am buddying nero.

Saying that you are someone's buddy is not the same as saying that you are buddying someone.
Saying you are someone's buddy suggests that you are scum with them.
Saying that you are buddying someone is saying that you are ingratiating yourself with them.

In post 216, killapenwin wrote:@ tda

I'm buddies with someone I don't know comes across as a statement (him stating a fact)
I'm buddies with someone I don't know? comes across as a question (him asking/challenging)

You lost the question mark which kind of changed the context, a simple mistake but a careless one. Thinking about it people are probably making more of an issue over it than was intended.

I don't understand your point. If he'd said the first thing, I'd have said that is bullshit since it's nonsense. What he did say was the second thing, and I questioned why he would expect me to consider that, since it's information that I simply can't be expected to know. I have always addressed this matter in the context of the second interpretation, which I think is the accurate one.
-Thompson.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

Dragonspawn, if you are confusing buddying with buddies with, you should probably replace out of this game.
-Thompson.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 219, TheDudeAbides wrote:Dragonspawn, if you are confusing buddying with buddies with, you should probably replace out of this game.

Even when he confused buddying with buddies his arguments still make a lot more sense than anything I ever seen you produce.
TheDudeAbides
TheDudeAbides
Goon
TheDudeAbides
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by TheDudeAbides »

In post 220, Garmr wrote:
In post 219, TheDudeAbides wrote:Dragonspawn, if you are confusing buddying with buddies with, you should probably replace out of this game.

Even when he confused buddying with buddies his arguments still make a lot more sense than anything I ever seen you produce.

You're a clown.
-Thompson.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:13 pm

In post 214, AlternateAccount wrote:
In post 211, dragonspawn wrote:Btw I can't help but notice you dodged my question

She's dodging my questions too. She's an equal opportunity Dodger fan. I'm at work now, but is Dripping still not voting a scumread while on the sidelines making 7 player scum lists for a 19 player game? I can't give this game my full attention at the moment but that's what I thought I saw from skimming.

Thank you for remaining seated on my scum list.

dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

claiming I am confusing something to backtrack is pretty scummy. I know what buddying is. Which is why I also know it's impossible to buddy someone I don't know and who hasn't posted. See, in order to buddy someone in this game, you need to have some sort of interaction. At this point I still don't have any interactions with Nero. And as I pointed out didn't even know him on page one where you made yo. Claim and started us down this rabbit hole.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:14 pm

In post 217, Garmr wrote:Looks at dbgs town list then looks at the cool people on her scum list. -drops his drink and hugs dbgs leg.- Please dbg by the power of cthulhu please don't group me with them. You have all the cool kids in scum DragonSpawn,Abr,Dex,Alternate Account,Kid A. What about me?

LOL SLAP

GET IT TOGETHER

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”