The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:58 pm

Post by The Will of Heaven »

In post 4447, ArcAngel9 wrote:So why everyone voting Droog over Dram?

because ooba got a "Town" result on kbw-survivor, which, barring redirectors or some other fuckery, means ooba was an insane cop. and this in turn makes Dram town, since he got not town on him.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:59 pm

In post 4449, ArcAngel9 wrote:But who is confirming him as SK. I read that case but there are no proof's

its not confirmed
LostPatience
LostPatience
Goon
LostPatience
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by LostPatience »

3 masons seems unlikely, I suspect at least one of them must be a fake mason. Maybe both.

A quick iso on WS shows 1186 as unlikely to be that flavor of anti-town, 1344 backs up, no way that is all scum theater. Reading the rest of his iso I find it unlikely he is scum of any variety.

Going to dinner now GGG I will iso when I return.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:02 pm

i dont see how 3 masons in a large are unlikely?

ill see the WS posts you pointed out but you disagree that his Elric cult pushing combined with the adorkable result makes him very likely mafia?
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:08 pm

was the other, inactive head, putting a vote on shos. He could easily do that because Brian would just change it later and shos was under no danger anyway.

- i dont see why it cant be scum theater, especially considering daytalk. do you see anything in there that is very unlikely to be between buddies?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

3 mason in large is common.
Ive done it numerous times before.
Or at least twice.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by droog »

In post 4420, Bulbazak wrote:I also did a quick reads list in the PT last night, and although it's probably not as accurate anymore and needs to be reviewed, I will give what I was thinking, as Ooba thought I should give it in the thread. My thoughts are a game with 4-5 mafia, 2 aliens, and 1 cult leader, which means that we still need to find 1-2 mafia, both aliens, and the cult leader. Tiph is definitely mafia, as is WS. Droog is probably alien. TWOH would be the cult leader if anything, because they've been cleared from being the other 2, and they're not playing as they would as town.

if i was alien
why would i have claimed to have wanted to target ut
and become cult
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by droog »

In post 4401, The Will of Heaven wrote:oh didnt think of that

yeah i guess a survivor could actually investigate as town. they need buffs to survive and whatnot.

@bulba thoughts?

was it actually town and not just
'not scum'?
keyblade showing as 'town' seems very odd otherwise
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Post by droog »

In post 4444, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 4442, TiphaineDeath wrote:Droog/Deathnote, if we are in multiball of some sort then bulba/MS seems likely. Still would not be surprised to see ArcAngel scum of some variety.

droog was scumreading shos and mollie, he's most likely the sk/alien who shot them, doesn't make sense as mafia

bulba/ms are confirmed masons with ooba flip

what do you think about winter skies and ggg?

i was?
also is shos adorkable?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by droog »

pretty sure my mollie read
was a direct sheeping of you nacho
but i dont remember that was over 150 pages ago now
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by GGG »

I don't like winter skies town read on me. It's this weird soft town read without any backing. It seems like one of the read this guy as town so when he eventually gets lynched you look good things.

I like pergV's new latest content. Seems townish

Dram - leave alive until KBW goes down then evaluate cop results

TWOH - AA and southern belles have meta town read him strongly. I think AA is scum playing the same TWOH town read game. I believe TWOH to be town though

Bro - I think his reaction was real frustrated town (I get sucked in by this a lot though)

Ms,bulba - mason town

Espy - I have him scummy, I think his claim and the way he claimed was suspicious as he made it like a puzzle he was trying to figure it out making it much more believable then just coming out and claiming pgo. He also on my too logical list. This read is bad but it's one of these gut reads I can't shake. Can someone run by their town read of him

Aa9 - scum for reasons previously posted

Droog - everyone seems to be sheeping Espys case and doing set up spec to make droog scum rather than use droogs posting to make him scum. I'm not sold
KBW - survivor, good vig shot / lynch to confirm dram.
TD - I still don't have much of an opinion on him and don't see where the scum push on him keeps coming from.
Deathnote - definately not mafia based on killing adork

So lynches I would go on are: winter skies, AA9, KBW,
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Keybladewielder »

ENOUGH! I'm not going to just let you ought and kill me. I have valuable information, and you aren't getting it until after that damn vig has already shot someone else.
GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by GGG »

In post 4461, Keybladewielder wrote:ENOUGH! I'm not going to just let you ought and kill me. I have valuable information, and you aren't getting it until after that damn vig has already shot someone else.

This is well played, force us to lynch you instead of vig you each day so you get the info. And you know the town is reluctant to lynch you. Do you have info that clarifies oobas sanity or is it just filtered opinion?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4456, droog wrote:
In post 4420, Bulbazak wrote:I also did a quick reads list in the PT last night, and although it's probably not as accurate anymore and needs to be reviewed, I will give what I was thinking, as Ooba thought I should give it in the thread. My thoughts are a game with 4-5 mafia, 2 aliens, and 1 cult leader, which means that we still need to find 1-2 mafia, both aliens, and the cult leader. Tiph is definitely mafia, as is WS. Droog is probably alien. TWOH would be the cult leader if anything, because they've been cleared from being the other 2, and they're not playing as they would as town.

if i was alien
why would i have claimed to have wanted to target ut
and become cult

There's this thing called lying...

In post 4457, droog wrote:
In post 4401, The Will of Heaven wrote:oh didnt think of that

yeah i guess a survivor could actually investigate as town. they need buffs to survive and whatnot.

@bulba thoughts?

was it actually town and not just
'not scum'?
keyblade showing as 'town' seems very odd otherwise

The result was town.

In post 4460, GGG wrote:
Espy - I have him scummy, I think his claim and the way he claimed was suspicious as he made it like a puzzle he was trying to figure it out making it much more believable then just coming out and claiming pgo. He also on my too logical list. This read is bad but it's one of these gut reads I can't shake. Can someone run by their town read of him

It was mainly based on my interaction with him n1. I also don't think Esp-scum puts that much effort into pretending to have a confusing role. It'd be better just to straight up claim. I think his confusion reads genuine, as did his trying to figure out if he was the cause of the n1 kill.

In post 4460, GGG wrote:
TD - I still don't have much of an opinion on him and don't see where the scum push on him keeps coming from.

With a cop that gets results in town/not town, there's no way town has a specialized alien cop. The only way that role makes sense is on the mafia team. Hence, TD is mafia.

In post 4461, Keybladewielder wrote:ENOUGH! I'm not going to just let you ought and kill me. I have valuable information, and you aren't getting it until after that damn vig has already shot someone else.

Shoot this already.

Unvote

Vote TiphaineDeath

I just realized how stupid I was being. MS, back me up here.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Oh, also GGG, my Droog read is based on PoE.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I want to vote TD but I also kinda wish I copped him instead to confirm the existence of Alien. Well... I guess it would only confirm his role which doesn't mean much in a bastard game. I could see a useless role like that being put in just to throw us off.

I think TWOH could potentially be anti-town. I don't think I want to lynch GGG today nor will I lynch Dramonic.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I think TWOH is cult leader and Droog is alien. However, I'm absolutely certain that TD is mafia, so I want to go for the guaranteed scum.

GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by GGG »

Thanks I missed the TD results being town/not town as opposed to alien not alien. I should have caught that earlier

I think that's the best case we have today.

VOTE: TD
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:53 pm

guys what are you doing

first we see if droog is sk or alien, if he's sk aliens don't exist and td is just vt
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:56 pm

In post 4467, GGG wrote:Thanks I missed the TD results being town/not town as opposed to alien not alien

what? They are alien/not alien
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:02 pm

In post 4465, DeathNote wrote:I could see a useless role like that being put in just to throw us off.

this is probably the case

do you agree droog is.likely the sk/alien? We lynch droog, we see which, and it gives us information on TD
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I agree that Droog has a strong chance of being a third party but I also thought his play was town most of the game. Yes, even when he was less active. I have probably just been ignoring him too much. ISO time I guess....
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:16 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 4467, GGG wrote:Thanks I missed the TD results being town/not town as opposed to alien not alien. I should have caught that earlier

Ooba's results were in the form of town/not town. TD gets alien/not alien. My point is that with a town cop that gets not town results, which can catch aliens, there is no reason for town to have an alien cop. The only way that role makes sense is on the mafia team.

In post 4468, The Will of Heaven wrote:guys what are you doing

first we see if droog is sk or alien, if he's sk aliens don't exist and td is just vt

:neutral:

The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:28 pm

bulba why can't he be a useless town role with no aliens being in the game? Tell me why you keep ignoring the possibility when it's highly likely that's the case.
The Will of Heaven
The Will of Heaven
Goon
The Will of Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 pm

In post 4471, DeathNote wrote:I agree that Droog has a strong chance of being a third party but I also thought his play was town most of the game. Yes, even when he was less active. I have probably just been ignoring him too much. ISO time I guess....

I felt like this too until I isod him and realized he has basically done nothing all game. A little push on me in the beginning, some comments here and there, and information about what reads flipped scum had with hardly any analysis. Furthermore, his only scumreads were shos and mollie.

He really.couldn't fit the sk bill more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”