NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

TellTaleHeart wrote:We still have 5 1/2 days. There's still time.

VOTE: dragonspawn

I'll do a write up on this sometime soon, but long story short this is a
long
ISO. At 99 posts, dragonspawn has the third most posts in the game, only behind Garmr and TDA. He's one of the lowest impact players and smallest presences in the game, though, and it's by design. If you go look at the ISO, you'll see that it's really light on actual reads and almost never steps back to take a look at the bigger picture. The objective is apparently to maintain a high posting to productivity ratio. Most of the posts themselves consist of potshots at relatively minor details or lip service and rhetoric about broad philosophy that's not really applicable to the specifics of this game. The vote pattern and ebb and flow of the reads don't track well and don't make much sense from a town perspective (note: he was part of the mass migration from the TDA wagon to the killa wagon).

In short, I see a lot of scum motivation in dragonspawn's posting and not much town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1025, TellTaleHeart wrote:

long
ISO. At 99 posts, dragonspawn has the third most posts in the game, only behind Garmr and TDA. He's one of the lowest impact players and smallest presences in the game, though, and it's by design. If you go look at the ISO, you'll see that it's really light on actual reads and almost never steps back to take a look at the bigger picture. The objective is apparently to maintain a high posting to productivity ratio. Most of the posts themselves consist of potshots at relatively minor details or lip service and rhetoric about broad philosophy that's not really applicable to the specifics of this game. The vote pattern and ebb and flow of the reads don't track well and don't make much sense from a town perspective (note: he was part of the mass migration from the TDA wagon to the killa wagon).

In short, I see a lot of scum motivation in dragonspawn's posting and not much town.

Taking a long a way around things doesn't say much.

Why don't you keep it short by saying you think his post don't hit hard and you think it's on purpose. Then again that doesn't sound as towny or as competent.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Spoiler: Stuff that isn't the RM case
@KidA: Why aren't you pushing (as in trying to case and persuade others to lynch) DGB? I see a reason you are voting her here and there, but no real push.

@NJ:
In post 920, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 743, Kthxbye wrote:I don't like your 'there's 100% chance that one of d3x/killa is scum', but I'm not sure that it makes YOU scum.

I never said that

In post 773, Kthxbye wrote:@NJ: I get it what you're saying. I even explained it as much. You think, 100% (70+30) that one of d3x or killa was/is scum both yesterday and today.

Nope

In post 887, Kthxbye wrote:You're tunneling d3x in the same way you are calling him scum for doing on D1.

He was tunneling a obvVI. I'm tunneling a veteran player who was deathtunneling an obvVI who claimed and happened to be a PR, while calling me VI. There's nothing wrong with the tunneling I'm doing.

In post 887, Kthxbye wrote:I have told you why he's town, and despite my very long history with him (going on 20 years d3x?), you tell me meta is null and should be ignored so that you can follow your rabbit hole.

You told me tunneling players to death was according to his town meta, nothing else. What else makes you think this is his town meta, because I have heard a statement that is in direct opposition to yours here:
In post 900, I Am Innocent wrote:I'd consider joining you on the d3x wagon, this is not the same d3x I played with last game.

Of course yours has more weight since you claim to know his forum mafia meta for 20 years even though forum mafia was invented not longer than 15 years ago but anyway..
You also said he wouldn't change his meta since he didn't know you were going to replace in. That's a pretty weak argument because all mafia games have loads of replacements and you might not have been the only one to judge his play by that "tell".

In post 887, Kthxbye wrote:If RM flips scum, you're heads on the chopping block if I have anything to say about it.

Why? Do you actually believe Garmr's nonsense about me blocking the push on RM? The way he's accusing me of things that he does I'd say he did. Or you did. Anyone else but me because I was tunneling d3x and the continuation of that shouldn't have come as a surprise to no one. And yet your acting this way. Are you scum?

- Um...yes you did? "I took the random chance of 30% or so for pen to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x." This literally implies that you thought 1 of the 2 were/are scum and the ratio you gave was 30 for pen and thus 70 for d3x.
- yup^
- So pen was obv VI or was he 30% scum? Also, tunneling is tunneling. You call him scum for tunneling yet you tunnel him. It's the same. The only difference is he has a history of it as town and I don't know you from anything.
- Right....I give you specific examples of why his play is his town play and you wanna take a general comment from IaI as more concrete? This is the problem with tunneling.
- d3x and I know each other irl (thus 20+ years)....I know his brain and how he thinks. We've had many a discussion about how to play town and scum in this game. I replaced into this game AFTER it started thus he had no reason to try and hide his meta or switch up his scum game. My town read on him is higher than anyone else in this game. I don't understand what you aren't understanding.
- You're ignoring blaring scum RM to chase a non-lynch. You have given zero reason why RM ISN'T scum, so yeah, you are indeed blocking an RM lynch. Now how would scum protect a buddy without being overly obvious about it? Hard push someone else to the ground while ignoring the obvious case as to why RM is scum.

@TDA:
In post 937, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'm not interested in lynching Random Midget.

...and why the hell not? Do you think RM is town? If so, why?

@IaI:
In post 954, I Am Innocent wrote:Food for thought everyone, a player votes 4 times D1, 3 different players.

Someone is then lynched, and their role is revealed.

A kill at night happens, another role is revealed.

Lots more information to use, yet this player goes thru all of D2 up to this point, 26 posts in all D2, still without a vote.

What is your take on that peeps?

Who's this in reference to? I'd like to dig deeper into said person. p.edit: Will look harder into PB. You on the other hand have to explain to me why RM isn't someone you're looking at for scum.

@FN:
In post 966, Flubbernugget wrote:Hey peace let's talk about why your vote isn't on dgb

Let's instead talk about why your vote isn't on RM.

In post 978, d3x wrote:midget- Someone give me a reason why this guy isn't Scum.

FFS this.

@NJ...again:
In post 995, d3x wrote:This shit's stalled out so freaking hard and this benefits no one but Scum.

The deadline is now 6 days away and we're actually
further
from consolidating the Lynch.

@Peace- Do you actually want a Wagon to pop up on IAI? Do you think it has better wheels than the other 3? What would you say is the most compelling evidence that might sway 8 others to join you and help keep your Vote from being wasted?

In post 999, d3x wrote:Because without someone pushing, I don't believe it will happen. This game isn't playing like we have 17 players still alive. We're heading into the end of D2 and we're at 40 pages. We've had 5 replacements and 12 prods handed out {not including those who had to be replaced}. There are arguably 6 prod dodges on this page alone. The overwhelming majority of players in this game are satisfied with one liners and seemingly reasonless Vote hopping. We have 3 Wagons that are 'competing' solely by the virtue that the they each exist.

These things concern me greatly and lead me to believe that in the absence of someone actively calling out the bullshit and trying to shame the game along, the game won't move along. A FlashWagon when we're 24hrs from deadline won't give us as much useful information for D3 as
actually
competing Wagons a week out.

Oh, and we both just lost to a chronic Lurker. And that blows. So a lack of content on this scale is making me rather irritable.

^These are town-d3x postings. Period. I shall not change my read on him this game even on the super slim chance he's scum. If he's scum, he's completely fooled someone who can read him better than anyone else on the site.

@TTH: I'm not really feeling it. I read your reasons and I think I like your thought process on it enough to put you in my town pile for now. What are your thoughts on RM though?

@everyone:
Why RM is scum.

-RM was on the pen wagon yesterday with no reason what-so-ever. His vote comes just 10 post after he comments that AA (now ika) should be the lynch for D1. RM flipping scum clears ika for this alone.

-RM complains about game going nowhere yet does absolutely nothing to further it along (unless you count being scum and lurking moving it along)

-
In post 279, Randomnamechange wrote:Big post over the weekend whwn I can use a laptop.
This never happened.

-
In post 742, Randomnamechange wrote:Eeps prodge will post content

and here's the "content"
In post 744, Randomnamechange wrote:So I'm scummy for prodging when I was about to post and for voting dgb?

also, what happened to the AA (ika) scum read?

In post 746, Randomnamechange wrote:Alternate account is also probably scum.

In post 750, Randomnamechange wrote:Alternate account is just pinging me.
I would consider ika a compromise lynch if we can't decide.
People are voting me without posting reasons :(

Oh, there it is... :roll:
In post 756, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 751, d3x wrote:So... you'd consider ika a compromise Lynch to AA?

No, I want to lynch dgb

Oh, nvm....

-
In post 765, Randomnamechange wrote:I feel like this is a trick question. I'll take the money.

Like I said before, this is a scum answer to a question they don't want to or don't know how to answer without revealing their true colors and getting caught. Like it was said after this post, the truth shouldn't be hard for town to answer with...

-
In post 816, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you really think I would be this scummy as scum? I would be a lot more focused.

^here you have the 'ol "I'm too scummy to be scum" argument which is scum-RM trying to get out of jail free. He's either implying that he's playing super scummy as town on purpose or trying to use something I've seen town use to get their scum reads lynched over someone else's.

-
In post 919, Randomnamechange wrote:Prodge will pst later

2 days later....
In post 994, Randomnamechange wrote:I still think dgb is scum

Final thoughts: There is absolutely nothing that says RM is town and posting from a town mindset and everything that says RM is scum and avoiding posting to hope the heat dies off.

Either vote RM or explain why all the above isn't obv scum and how it can be seen as town.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

The unjustified resistance (Also people ignoring it) for a RM wagon shows that the slot is probably scum.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1028, Garmr wrote:The unjustified resistance (Also people ignoring it) for a RM wagon shows that the slot is probably scum.

I think I see what you're saying, but I'd say it's more the lack of scum jumping on what could be low hanging fruit if RM was town is more what the case is. I think there are plenty of town just having their own agenda avoiding the obv scum.
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Kid A »

I will lynch RM tomorrow but right now I think its better to lynch a scum who hasnt given up on the game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Push the obvious scum now is usually the better mind set.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

@everyone:
Why RM is scum.

-RM was on the pen wagon yesterday with no reason what-so-ever. His vote comes just 10 post after he comments that AA (now ika) should be the lynch for D1. RM flipping scum clears ika for this alone.

-RM complains about game going nowhere yet does absolutely nothing to further it along (unless you count being scum and lurking moving it along)

-
In post 279, Randomnamechange wrote:Big post over the weekend whwn I can use a laptop.
This never happened.

-
In post 742, Randomnamechange wrote:Eeps prodge will post content

and here's the "content"
In post 744, Randomnamechange wrote:So I'm scummy for prodging when I was about to post and for voting dgb?

also, what happened to the AA (ika) scum read?

In post 746, Randomnamechange wrote:Alternate account is also probably scum.

In post 750, Randomnamechange wrote:Alternate account is just pinging me.
I would consider ika a compromise lynch if we can't decide.
People are voting me without posting reasons :(

Oh, there it is... :roll:
In post 756, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 751, d3x wrote:So... you'd consider ika a compromise Lynch to AA?

No, I want to lynch dgb

Oh, nvm....

-
In post 765, Randomnamechange wrote:I feel like this is a trick question. I'll take the money.

Like I said before, this is a scum answer to a question they don't want to or don't know how to answer without revealing their true colors and getting caught. Like it was said after this post, the truth shouldn't be hard for town to answer with...

-
In post 816, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you really think I would be this scummy as scum? I would be a lot more focused.

^here you have the 'ol "I'm too scummy to be scum" argument which is scum-RM trying to get out of jail free. He's either implying that he's playing super scummy as town on purpose or trying to use something I've seen town use to get their scum reads lynched over someone else's.

-
In post 919, Randomnamechange wrote:Prodge will pst later

2 days later....
In post 994, Randomnamechange wrote:I still think dgb is scum

Final thoughts: There is absolutely nothing that says RM is town and posting from a town mindset and everything that says RM is scum and avoiding posting to hope the heat dies off.

Either vote RM or explain why all the above isn't obv scum and how it can be seen as town.[/quote]
I joinwd killapewnin's wagon becauae he was going to be lynched.
Also plenty ofnother people are lurking, so why am I the one you are tunneling?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 1032, Randomnamechange wrote:I joinwd killapewnin's wagon becauae he was going to be lynched.
Also plenty ofnother people are lurking, so why am I the one you are tunneling?

-Pray tell why you wanted to be on the wagon that was going to be the lynch for the day?
-Your lurking is just ONE point I have on you. It's also in conjunction with being a leading wagon and not the lurking itself.
-What are your reads from town to scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

add reasons RM
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:29 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

VoteCount 2.7

Albert B. Rampage (0):

d3x (1):
NakedJogger
dragonspawn (1):
TellTaleHeart
Dripping Goofball (5):
randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides, Flubbernugget, StrangerCoug
Flubbernugget(0):

Garmr (0):

I Am Innocent (1):
Peacebringer
Ika (2):
Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
Kid A (0):

Kthxbye (0):

NakedJogger (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Peacebringer (2):
I Am Innocent, Dripping Goofball
randomidget (4):
dragonspawn, Kthxbye, d3x, Garmr
StrangerCoug (0):

TellTaleHeart(0):

TheDudeAbides (0):

Not Voting
- Ika

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2015-02-03 10:00:00).

Flubbernugget, TheDudeAbides, and I Am Innocent have all been prodded.
Flubbernugget has until I find a replacement to post.

~Fixed dragonspawns vote.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:49 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Spoiler: @Kthx
In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote:- Um...yes you did? "I took the random chance of 30% or so for pen to flip scum, hoping that if he flips town we'd go for d3x." This literally implies that you thought 1 of the 2 were/are scum and the ratio you gave was 30 for pen and thus 70 for d3x.
- yup^

Nope, that's your aberration. It means what it says, nothing more, nothing less.

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote:
- So pen was obv VI or was he 30% scum?

There's no contradiction here little puma. He was obvVI therefore unreadable alignment-wise, i.e. 30% random chance of being scum faking VIness. Provide reasoning if you disagree.

Also, tunneling is tunneling. You call him scum for tunneling yet you tunnel him. It's the same.

Bullshit

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote: The only difference is he has a history of it as town and I don't know you from anything.

- Right....I give you specific examples of why his play is his town play and you wanna take a general comment from IaI as more concrete? This is the problem with tunneling.

Nah, this is a classic case of circlejerk meta-friendship, because you or him would've provided more concrete examples to base a meta read on if it was for real, instead of just going:he does this and this as town, or never lynch ....
Also as I've already stated meta ain't shit but discussion material, which you don't seem too indulgent of.

- d3x and I know each other irl (thus 20+ years)....I know his brain and how he thinks. We've had many a discussion about how to play town and scum in this game.

You should have elaborated on some of your conclusions from those discussions, anything else about your meta read is junk.

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote: I replaced into this game AFTER it started thus he had no reason to try and hide his meta or switch up his scum game. My town read on him is higher than anyone else in this game. I don't understand what you aren't understanding.

What part of my response to this makes you question my understanding?

- You're ignoring blaring scum RM to chase a non-lynch. You have given zero reason why RM ISN'T scum, so yeah, you are indeed blocking an RM lynch. Now how would scum protect a buddy without being overly obvious about it? Hard push someone else to the ground while ignoring the obvious case as to why RM is scum.

I'm voting for who I think is the scummiest. What obvious case? I said I'd compromise for a lurker/no-reason-provider and that's what RM is, nothing more nothing less. I'm estimating that if we lynch RM today and he flips town you're going to claim that people who provided less reasoning for being for or against his lynch are scummier than the ones who were on the extremes. That would be true if the lynched player has had sufficient material to base an accurate read on and wasn't a VI. As it stands d3x is scummy for deathtunneling pen and everyone on the RM wagon right now is scummy for blowing shit out of proportion about how scummy RM is supposed to be. It's deja-vu except RM is scummier than pen for the sole reason of having been on pen's wagon, but not much scummier because he seems to be noobish or not caring about this game. Which means what you're saying about him would be applicable if he had been invested in the game.
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:53 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

Today I'm willing to lynch anyone on the RM wagon + dragonspawn, DGB and any lurker/no-reason-provider
What does you asking what something that doesn't have anything to do with scumhunting has to do with scumhunting have to do with scumhunting?
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:58 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

long

I can relate to this. He's not even voting atm.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:59 am

Post by Garmr »

^Ok naked explain to me why Random midget is town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Since your willing to lynch anyone on him.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:01 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 1037, FakedBlogger wrote:Today I'm willing to lynch anyone on the RM wagon + dragonspawn, DGB and any lurker/no-reason-provider

In post 1039, Garmr wrote:^Ok naked explain to me why Random midget is town?

In post 1040, Garmr wrote:Since your willing to lynch anyone on him.

Strawman ahoy.

In post 1036, FakedBlogger wrote:I said I'd compromise for a lurker/no-reason-provider and that's what RM is, nothing more nothing less. I'm estimating that if we lynch RM today and he flips town you're going to claim that people who provided less reasoning for being for or against his lynch are scummier than the ones who were on the extremes. That would be true if the lynched player has had sufficient material to base an accurate read on and wasn't a VI. As it stands d3x is scummy for deathtunneling pen and everyone on the RM wagon right now is scummy for blowing shit out of proportion about how scummy RM is supposed to be. It's deja-vu except RM is scummier than pen for the sole reason of having been on pen's wagon, but not much scummier because he seems to be noobish or not caring about this game. Which means what you're saying about him would be applicable if he had been invested in the game.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:09 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1038, FakedBlogger wrote:

long

I can relate to this. He's not even voting atm.

I've been voting for random since the beginning of the day.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:10 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1041, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 1037, FakedBlogger wrote:Today I'm willing to lynch anyone on the RM wagon + dragonspawn, DGB and any lurker/no-reason-provider

In post 1039, Garmr wrote:^Ok naked explain to me why Random midget is town?

In post 1040, Garmr wrote:Since your willing to lynch anyone on him.

Strawman ahoy.

In post 1036, FakedBlogger wrote:I said I'd compromise for a lurker/no-reason-provider and that's what RM is, nothing more nothing less. I'm estimating that if we lynch RM today and he flips town you're going to claim that people who provided less reasoning for being for or against his lynch are scummier than the ones who were on the extremes. That would be true if the lynched player has had sufficient material to base an accurate read on and wasn't a VI. As it stands d3x is scummy for deathtunneling pen and everyone on the RM wagon right now is scummy for blowing shit out of proportion about how scummy RM is supposed to be. It's deja-vu except RM is scummier than pen for the sole reason of having been on pen's wagon, but not much scummier because he seems to be noobish or not caring about this game. Which means what you're saying about him would be applicable if he had been invested in the game.

how is it a straw man when you just said you were willing to vote for anyone on the random midget wagon?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:48 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Mod, is the latest vote count correct? I don't recall StrangerCoug voting himself and I believe dragonspawn if voting randomidget.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Kthx is town.

NakeJogger loses town points for arguing with him. NJ's vote intentions are very broad. Unless he wants to claim mason with randomidget, he needs to explain his stance that everyone on the RM wagon is lynchworthy.

VOTE: randomidget
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:28 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1027, Kthxbye wrote:@TTH: I'm not really feeling it. I read your reasons and I think I like your thought process on it enough to put you in my town pile for now. What are your thoughts on RM though?

You're correct that randomidget tends to write short, telegraphic posts that usually don't exceed a couple sentences and he doesn't tend to explain himself. I hardly consider that definitive proof that he's scum, and a quick search of completed games will corroborate that: Open 582: Stakin' the Deck, Newbie 1558, Mini 1627: Ninja Mini Mafia, Newbie 1545, and Open 578: Fire and Ice.

In passing, I did see a few post-game quotes:
In post 508, Randomnamechange wrote:Plz could people give me advice? This was possibly my worsr game of all time.
I only have one scumgame which I drew and that felt awesome.
Gg everyone!

and
In post 2026, Randomnamechange wrote:Well gg guys, I thought we had it.
I only have onr scum game and so many vanilla's it's ridiculous.

He enjoys playing scum. For what it's worth, his ISO doesn't look like the ISO of someone having fun to me. I think this wagon is sub-optimal and, as NakedJogger noted, its size isn't proportionate to the strength of the evidence backing it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:53 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am more convinced by the weakness of his convictions than the cricket call nature of his posts.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:55 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Mod: I should be voting DrippingGoofball, not myself.

In post 1032, Randomnamechange wrote:I joinwd killapewnin's wagon becauae he was going to be lynched.

This is vague and the original problem I had with Peacebringer.

In post 1032, Randomnamechange wrote:Also plenty ofnother people are lurking, so why am I the one you are tunneling?

Just because other people are doing it doesn't give you the right to do it.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:01 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1047, DrippingGoofball wrote:I am more convinced by the weakness of his convictions than the cricket call nature of his posts.

I wouldn't consider this conclusive proof, either. With the apparent lack of investment in the game, I wouldn't expect the convictions stemming from the nonexistent arguments and thoughts to be strong.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”