Micro 444 molliegeddon [OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 561, T S O wrote:Why do you think Varsoon took the time to paraphrase a townread on you, and I, the chief guy calling him scum, responded to in-depth. If he believed in his read, if he knew he was right and I was wrong, now was his chance to not only score some serious brownie points with me, but also undermine me to everyone else. He had every reason as town to do it.

So why didn't he? I made it easy for him by responding to each point, and yet he still didn't. Do you think this is the natural reaction of town? To give a read, and when asked to explain parts of it further, suddenly clam up and start spam posting nonsense.

Fucking please, ETL.

WHAT IS YOUR POINT I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU;'RE SAYING HERE???

YOU'RE SAYING, AS TOWN, HE SHOULD BE SEEKING TO "EARN BROWNIE POINTS" AND "UNDERMINE" YOU?? AND HE'S SCUM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T?

ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? this is the most backwards fuking shit i have ever heard.

oloookg for brownie points is SCUMMY AS SHIT
seeking to discredit rather than just scumhunt is SCUMMY AS SHIT

and you are saying he's scum.... FOR NOT DOING SCUMMY THINGS.

??????
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

hey fuck off tso

i dont give a FUCK WHAT YOU WANT
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

like if you have a fucking problem with him not explaining shit take it up with him.

you not agreeing with my read is worthless as a fucking reason to scumread someone

i mean i cant even believe i have to explain that!!!!!!! l.ike you're some kind of scum hunting god who's never wrong, fucking please. i think varsoon is town. suddenly that makes me scum?

lol fuck off with that ridiculous bullshit.
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 am

Post by T S O »

I'm saying that I was calling both you and Varsoon scum.
I asked Varsoon to explain his townread on you.
He said you were town, without qualifying once, and went on to give bullet points on why.
I responded to each one, explained why half of them were rubbish, and asked him to show me the others, which I didn't believe would be existent in any great amount, if they even did exist.
Varsoon completely clammed up and wouldn't respond to my post.

I want you to explain why, as town, Varsoon did this, given that he had the chance to prove me, the guy strongly scumreading him, dead wrong.
I don't see why he would not if he could not.
And if he made up a read he couldn't back up... well, that's pretty damning, wouldn't you say?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

i'm just gonna walk away right now because fuck you, you're wrong or just plain scum who chose the wrong tunnel target.

i'm fucking tired and i dont give a fuck about you or your shitty reads or your fake reasons for trying to lynch me.

bye

p-eit fuck whatever that post is i'll read it later
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 578, T S O wrote:I want you to explain why, as town, Varsoon did this, given that he had the chance to prove me, the guy strongly scumreading him, dead wrong.

I DONT FUCKING KNOW? ASK HIM MAYBE???
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:23 am

Post by T S O »

Do you think Town would do it? Do you?

If not, you should be scumreading Varsoon, yet you notably aren't.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

LIKE your logic is so ass backwards

you think varsoon is scum because - you say - he cant explain his read on me.
you think that means i'm scum by association.
you vote me..... not varsoon?

lol ok...
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:25 am

Post by T S O »

I think that your original post about asking DGB not to gladiate is a pretty significant associative, yes.

However, I'm perfectly okay with a Varsoon lynch today either. You're townreading him - I can see no reason for this - so I'm following it up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:26 am

Post by T S O »

And your recent responses go like "I DONT KNOW WHY VARSOON WOULD DO THIS GO ASK HIM". When you can find no town motivation, none, in someone's actions, it's usually the point where you consider that they're scum. Almost everyone else has made this leap so far in this game - it also stands out to me that you haven't.
-Marquis
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

In post 581, T S O wrote:Do you think Town would do it? Do you?

If not, you should be scumreading Varsoon, yet you notably aren't.

first of all, i think varsoon did explain his read, and i think you disagree, and i'm tlling you that your reasons for disagreeing are wrong, so there's that.

second, i think its p0ossible that people dont always know how to fucking exlain feelings.

third maybe if you asked people in nonaccusing ways that didn't introduce bullshit wrong things into the mix you might actually get better answers.

fourth, you're making associations before a flip and voting your associtaion read and not your actual scumread?

p-edit: im sorry what? i should tell dgb to gladiate a town read? really?

p-edit: so because "everyone" is scumreading varsoon, i'm supposed to magically think that means he must be scum and change my read to suit your taste? i'm sorry no?
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

can i fuck off now?

thanks.
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 485, T S O wrote:Varsoon, what's your read on DL?

In post 486, Varsoon wrote:That dude is town as fuck.

In post 488, T S O wrote:
In post 486, Varsoon wrote:That dude is town as fuck.

Go on.

In post 490, Varsoon wrote:-Engaged
-Votes follow logical progression
-Hydra interaction rings town
-I like the earlier reads list
-Answered me when asked stuff
-Actually was really town in his response wrt Flubber interaction (suggested helpful pro-town interaction rather than stirring up shit)
-Townshot on you, if faked, is exactly what I have done as town several times and I don't see scum motivation to fakedayvig there
-Townshot on you, if real, is town confirmation. :3

In post 495, T S O wrote:
In post 490, Varsoon wrote:-Engaged

Why is this a reason to townread someone?

Why is this a reason to townread someone?

I agree, unless oddball set-up - but it's not going to happen, so let's toss this one out.

-Townshot on you, if faked, is exactly what I have done as town several times and I don't see scum motivation to fakedayvig there

Why couldn't scum have done so? It gave her a valid excuse to talk about stuff other than hard game content, which I wanted to do.

Can you quote these?

This is probably true - but do you expect anything else? Do most of the scum players you encounter have wildly irrational voting patterns? No, they don't.

Again, you'll have to be more specific than that - I still have no idea what this means.

-Actually was really town in his response wrt Flubber interaction (suggested helpful pro-town interaction rather than stirring up shit)

Quote it? This is the best point on your list, really, though that's not saying a huge amount.

In post 499, Varsoon wrote:
In post 79, MafiaSSK wrote:Why the hell would you pull a fake dayvig? Varsoon, you are a shit player.

I've got the giggles.

I don't need to go back to highlight stuff for you, TSO, you can ISO Drunken Lies and do that busywork on your own
I don't have to justify -anything- to you, man
Do you know why I don't have to justify shit?
I'm town.

Varsoon didn't explain his reads, ETL.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:31 am

Post by T S O »

And it amuses me that apparently I'm the person introducing "bullshit wrong things into the mix" when you're the one who's mad, who's swearing, who's posting in caps, who's using insults like "fucking cumstain" to describe me.

That's definitely me doing that.
-Marquis
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

here you go you lazy sack of shit.

you are actually questioning someone else's read to the point of assuming they must be scum together, before any flips,
and without actually reading my iso for yourself!?

In post 422, Drunken Lies wrote:ah thanks i knew there was something

In post 412, Varsoon wrote:
In post 374, Varsoon wrote:
@ETL/DrunkenLies:
Why is Flubber town (Your post earlier about meta? I don't care about that. I want to know why Flubber is town
in this game
)? Why are you reading Flubber as town? How do you interpret my interaction with Flubber (starting at post )? How do you feel about Flubber not sharing info on a scum-read on Drunken Lies (as it is incongruous with how Flubber has engaged with all other scumreads so far this game)?

*coughs into a fist*

jesus varsoon lol.... ok.

1. Why is Flubber town (Your post earlier about meta? I don't care about that. I want to know why Flubber is town
in this game
)? Why are you reading Flubber as town?

Ok, Varsoon, it's the only way I know how to read him - by comparing his behavior here to his behavior in other games. I can provide examples and references if it would help you. I'm townreading him because the flow of his questions is not disjointed - from his scum games in Chosen and Redemption, you can see that there's no concrete trajectory from one inquiry to another; this town game and this town game, he's following along and his follow up questions are natural, they make sense if you can follow his train of thought.

2. How do you interpret my interaction with Flubber (starting at post )?

Honestly? I think you're misinterpreting his intentions. I've seen a lot of people have trouble understanding what he's trying to do. If you can figure out where his reads are, the rest follows pretty naturally. He voted for us because he thinks we're scum. You pressured him about it, and accused him of trying to create a 1v1 between town - I think this is incorrect and not what he was doing, and if he's town, it's certainly not what he was doing. It takes putting yourself in another person's shoes to sometimes see why they would react a certain (or why they didn't react a certain way). When I read it, I thought, "that's kind of silly.. " and perhaps it's a bit of OMGUS on his part, I'm sure. So, you question his scumread with a weird accusation of something he wasn't doing, of course his first reaction is going to be "hey why is this person doing this? Are they trying to accomplish some scum agenda?" I can see it pretty clearly.

3. How do you feel about Flubber not sharing info on a scum-read on Drunken Lies (as it is incongruous with how Flubber has engaged with all other scumreads so far this game)?

I think he's just bad at explaining himself. Ask him more specific questions to help him articulate it - like you're doing with me. He's a naturally awkward communicator - no offense Flubber, everyone is at some point - and reading him correctly requires understanding that.

On another note, you're towner than you were before, so that's cool.

ETL
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

do your fucking homework before accusing people of things that never happened.
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:33 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

like, you're voting me and you dont even know what the fuck varsoon is referring to?????????????????
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:33 am

Post by T S O »

And, to anyone giving ETL a sympathy townread, I can go back to her recent scumgame and show her doing this. It's a weapon she has in her scum arsenal and it's no reason for you to townread her.
-Marquis
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

you asked for reasons, he gave them to you, you said they were wrong. ok?

you're actually the one who is wrong TSO, and i have the benefit of knowing that for a fact.

p-edit jesus fucking christ drop it - HOW MANY GAMES DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH until i dont have to fucking hear about how me getting upset means this ir that it means fucking nothing, and you continually bringing it up for no reason is just an attempt to make it look like i'm somehow "using" it to gain a position when i've never fucking done that ever
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

i get mad - IT MEANS I'M FUCKING MAD YOU DICK.
A drunk man never lies.
Drunken Lies
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Drunken Lies
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Drunken Lies »

like trying to diminish how i feel only fucking pisses me off more
A drunk man never lies.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:39 am

Post by T S O »

Can you explain what you think #422 proves? Varsoon still hasn't explained why he thinks it makes you town, and that's the only reason the post is useful.

Also, one post does not the townread make, but I don't feel the need to push that now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 593, Drunken Lies wrote:
p-edit jesus fucking christ drop it - HOW MANY GAMES DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH until i dont have to fucking hear about how me getting upset means this ir that it means fucking nothing, and you continually bringing it up for no reason is just an attempt to make it look like i'm somehow "using" it to gain a position when i've never fucking done that ever

Just forewarning people about the dangers of giving townreads for reasons they shouldn't be given - I don't see why you have a problem with this, if you're saying yourself you're not using it to gain sympathy.
-Marquis
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, it looks like T S O didn't ISO me for that read and instead is saying I'm scummy for it.
Garbar.
Also, man, I'm not exactly the best fucking mafia player on-site. If my reads suck, it's probably 'cus they -do-.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Varsoon »

The worst thing is that I don't really need to appeal to you, T S O. You asking me to 'score' brownie points and shit just looks like second-level scum trying to get first-level town to jump up at being town and then be like, "LOOK AT HOW VARSOON WANTS TO APPEASE PEOPLE AND EARN TOWNPOINTS LOL SUCH SCUM"
Basically, you're conf-biased and so no matter what I do, I can bet you dimes to donuts that you'll scumpaint it because you
want
to read me as scum.
In the end, it becomes a waste of time for me to play to your tune, but, y'know, fuck it. Here goes:

In post 490, Varsoon wrote:
-Engaged
DL is actively interacting with other players and his reads seem to be an organic response to both how other people have responded to him and how they've treated the game. He asks questions, he makes plays, and he is willing to wall up against your ass. That's called engagement. It's not necessarily town and can be very null, but in this case I don't see anything that rings as false or forced.

Explained in part above. His first vote/suggested vote on Kaboose is town-oriented given Kaboose's claim and ask for votes. His Konowa vote comes from Konowa playing questionable and vague-like and the hesitance to vote there because of his read on LC rings true to me. The vote on you comes out of what seems to be a mixture of general frustration as well as you poorly handling your responses to him, insulting him, and misappropriating what he's written.

He was very straightforward about the ETL half being more engaged and the other side being kinda meh. If I rolled scum, I'd be excited as fuck as both ends of the hydra. The general apologetic stance and clear investigative interest from ETL with Guyett weighing in from time to time (it seems) feels like two town players engaging on different levels and being straightforward about that rather than scum players in a hydra trying to confuse/disorient town while trying to seem town. It feels organic. It -rings- town.

DGB and Kaboose reads are spot-on and explained via claim. He didn't doubt-out the claims, and his 'buying' them feels truthful. His Flubber read didn't make sense to me originally but re:his conversation with me about how Flubber engages the game fits really well in regards to his town-Flubber read. It feels really sensible and, so, if Flubber is scum then he's either got DL fooled easily or they are partners that have good reasons for townreading the other. The Mastin read is weak, but the read on me feels quite explained and sensible. The honesty in his scum reads comes from both his interaction with those players as well as what was shared there. The fact he's willing to be dedicated to his town reads and kinda hesitant of his scum reads in places feels like town trying to sort shit out a lot more than scum being opportunistic, mostly because I can see the natural progression and trajectory informing those reads up to that point.

This shit is important. It means he's being game-aware rather than just advancing an agenda and tunneling on that.

This is fucking self-evident. His explanation reads to me as town understanding Flubber's play, coming from a very sensible place wrt to earlier Flubber reads from him, and paints a whole picture of a townie trying to justify both his town read while giving thoughtful ways for others to see Flubber's play as town. He could have very well turned the tables and said I was scum for not understanding Flubber/pushing Flubber, but he did not. This shows that he's not quick to scumpaint people. That's town to me.

The fact that you (I think) tried to insist he does that as scum when he's done it as both aligns is fucked up. Also, the way it was played through was handled in a way to try to get you to commit to info. That's town. He wasn't trying to make you scramble or scumslip, imo.

Mollie actually said she's been in more games with scum day-shots than town ones, so maybe I'm just meta-biased on this. Regardless, this is a non-point now.

There you go, man.
Happy?
It doesn't solve shit.
You'll still say my DL read a shit and I'm scummy.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”