Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 343, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hey Dooku, why'd you disappear when I stopped playing around and started asking serious questions?

:(

I didn't disappear because you started asking serious qestions.
I disappeared because the time was aroud 0 am, and I have to go to school on weekdays, so my father turned off the wifi router suddenly, without noticing me.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
Officially the worst mafioso ever.
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:04 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 336, VictorDeAngelo wrote:Hey Dooku, let's cut all the ambiguity from our posting and talk straight.

I'm not currently interested in a Crossbos lynch. Would you like to:

a) Tell me why I'm wrong.
b) Abandon the madness and get on the House wagon?
c) See if I'll compromise on a Cyanide lynch? (spoiler alert: I'm totally up for lynching SC still)
d) Whisper sweet nothings into my ear about a new disturbance in the force.

I think SC is town. His posts are helpful, and I didn't find anything super scummy about his posts.
I don't want to lynch House. He is not that scummy imo (of course not towny, but not the scummiest), because he usually plays like this, when he is town. I am not an expert of his behavior, but when I played with him, he played just like this. And SilverWolf said something about him after our last game
In post 1189, SilverWolf wrote:House is always interesting to play with in games. It is never boring with him in a game if he's town. If he's scum, he's slightly more agreeable.
You don't have to trust her, but I do trust her. I am not saying that I am unwilling to lynch him, no matter what, but we have other interesting (I mean scummy) players, for example croboss.
Or deathfisaro, after Lalendra pointed out something interesting.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:10 am

Post by acryon »

In post 351, Count Dooku wrote:Or deathfisaro, after Lalendra pointed out something interesting.

Do you think it was a scumslip?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 352, acryon wrote:
In post 351, Count Dooku wrote:Or deathfisaro, after Lalendra pointed out something interesting.

Do you think it was a scumslip?

Yeah I think that can be a scumslip. Deathfiaro should be under pressure... But don't let croboss lurk more and more, and get away. The more he is lurking, the more I think he is scum.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 347, RachMarie wrote:I will try to catch up all

Nice.

@everyone
I want you guys to keep in mind while you read these catch-up posts that it is easier to make catch-up posts/reads look towny.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:04 am

Post by acryon »

In post 354, Count Dooku wrote:

Nice.

@everyone
I want you guys to keep in mind while you read these catch-up posts that it is easier to make catch-up posts/reads look towny.

What is this? Some kind of weird disclaimer on Rach's catch-up posts to paint them black before people even read?
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 355, acryon wrote:

Nice.

@everyone

What is this? Some kind of weird disclaimer on Rach's catch-up posts to paint them black before people even read?

Nope. It is a reminder.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 am

Post by acryon »

In post 356, Count Dooku wrote:

Nice.

@everyone

Nope. It is a reminder.

Wouldn't it be more effective to address how genuine the posts seem after the fact?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

There is unlikely to be a catchup from Rach before the D1 end.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:29 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 357, acryon wrote:
In post 356, Count Dooku wrote:

Nice.

@everyone

Nope. It is a reminder.

Wouldn't it be more effective to address how genuine the posts seem after the fact?

Maybe it would. Then keep in mind this guys.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:33 am

Post by acryon »

In post 359, Count Dooku wrote:

It just sort of seems like your intention with the timing of that comment was to A) make town-Rach look bad to the town before she even gets her first real post, or B) coaching to scum-Rach to be careful about her catch-up post. I feel A) is far more likely.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you have any experience with Rach?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:38 am

Post by acryon »

In post 361, pisskop wrote:Do you have any experience with Rach?

Not sure if you're talking to me, but not really. She was in my first newbie game and had to replace out somewhat early on.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:38 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 360, acryon wrote:

It just sort of seems like your intention with the timing of that comment was to A) make town-Rach look bad to the town before she even gets her first real post, or B) coaching to scum-Rach to be careful about her catch-up post. I feel A) is far more likely.

Who was talking about Rach? I was talking about the cath-up posts.
Not Rach is the only one who will catch up.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 363, Count Dooku wrote:

Well you did post it shortly after her catch-up intent and quoted her on the same post.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:47 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 364, acryon wrote:
In post 363, Count Dooku wrote:

Well you did post it shortly after her catch-up intent and quoted her on the same post.

And what? It is ridiculous. Everything I say in one post have to be related?!
Of course I was talking about her too. But not only about her. Deathfisaro and croboss will do a cath up for example (at least I hope they will).
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:51 am

Post by pisskop »

I thought it was a relatively town thing for Dooku to do.
I picture young Dooku getting ready for high school, and it seems like a pro-town thing to say.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:51 am

Post by acryon »

In post 365, Count Dooku wrote:
Of course I was talking about her too. But not only about her. Deathfisaro and croboss will do a cath up for example (at least I hope they will).

I mean she posted saying that she was going to catch up. You quote that post and mention that we should be skeptical of catch up posts. Is it actually far-fetched that I relate the two? And she is the only one that actually mentioned a catch-up post as far as I can tell, so I feel like anyone would look at that post and assume you were talking (at least mostly) about her.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:52 am

Post by acryon »

In post 366, pisskop wrote:I thought it was a relatively town thing for Dooku to do.
I picture young Dooku getting ready for high school, and it seems like a pro-town thing to say.

Doesn't town lose a lot of edge by saying that before the catch-up posts even come? Because now any scum doing catch-up posts will simply post with that statement from Dooku in mind.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:54 am

Post by pisskop »

There's a large difference between pro-town sentiment and solid-play.

"Loose lips sink ships, but every pair of them isn't a Jap spy"

- I feel like you are over-reaching.
Do you find other Dooku posts to be odd? Which ones?
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 367, acryon wrote:
In post 365, Count Dooku wrote:

I mean she posted saying that she was going to catch up. You quote that post and mention that we should be skeptical of catch up posts. Is it actually far-fetched that I relate the two? And she is the only one that actually mentioned a catch-up post as far as I can tell, so I feel like anyone would look at that post and assume you were talking (at least mostly) about her.

When did I say "be careful with Rach Marie's cath up posts"? Yes. Be careful with them. But not only with them... with every cath up, generally.
It became appropriate when she said that she will do a cath up, so I reminded you.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:02 am

Post by acryon »

In post 370, Count Dooku wrote:When did I say "be careful with Rach Marie's cath up posts"? Yes. Be careful with them. But not only with them... with every cath up, generally.
It became appropriate when she said that she will do a cath up, so I reminded you.

But it's a little disingenuous I think to not think people would relate the two. If I said "Hey guys, I love pizza" and then you say shortly after "Beware of all people who say they love pizza". You can say you were talking about everyone, but the fact is it was the most applicable by far to Rach so it seemed directed in that way.

In post 369, pisskop wrote:There's a large difference between pro-town sentiment and solid-play.

That could be, but we find scum by digging a little bit. I wouldn't say I necessarily find his other posts odd, but I thought that one was. I could be way off, but it seemed worth pursuing.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:02 am

Post by acryon »

And I do love pizza FWIW, and you shouldn't be wary of me because of it. Don't let Dooku tell you differently.
Count Dooku
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Count Dooku
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Count Dooku »

In post 371, acryon wrote:
In post 370, Count Dooku wrote:When did I say "be careful with Rach Marie's cath up posts"? Yes. Be careful with them. But not only with them... with every cath up, generally.

But it's a little disingenuous I think to not think people would relate the two. If I said "Hey guys, I love pizza" and then you say shortly after "Beware of all people who say they love pizza". You can say you were talking about everyone, but the fact is it was the most applicable by far to Rach so it seemed directed in that way.

In post 369, pisskop wrote:There's a large difference between pro-town sentiment and solid-play.

That could be, but we find scum by digging a little bit. I wouldn't say I necessarily find his other posts odd, but I thought that one was. I could be way off, but it seemed worth pursuing.

I want to stop this pointless discussion. I don't have anything more to say about it. Vote me, lynch me, stop it.
Get to Know a Sith Lord
RIP Sir Christopher Lee
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Drezi »

In post 368, acryon wrote:
In post 366, pisskop wrote:I thought it was a relatively town thing for Dooku to do.

Doesn't town lose a lot of edge by saying that before the catch-up posts even come? Because now any scum doing catch-up posts will simply post with that statement from Dooku in mind.

Actually I'm seconding Dooku's statement.

Also what can scum do about it? Write a non-towny catchup post? It's only a reminder for town, not to be overwhelmed feeling "omg so town" while reading a catchup post, but read it carefully and judge it for what it is instead. He probably remembered to say this after reading Rachmarie's post, thus the timing.

UNVOTE: Count Dooku

This makes one less thing going against the possibility of scum!croboss.

Return to “Completed Open Games”