House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by House »

In post 497, Drezi wrote:
In post 495, Riabi wrote:I didn't like that he's warning us about Rach's (or anyone else's) potential catch up before the post is even there.

What that's kind of the point though.

Would you prefer the situation as:

Rach: hi guys, catching up, my reads are as follows...
Dooku: guys it's easy to make catchup posts look towny!

If anything
that
could look more like trying to discredit the post right away, without regard to the actual content.
Doing it beforehand is more of neutral course of action, since we don't have an actual post to judge at that point, it's a reminder not to be town-biased with reads due to the nature of catchups.

That's complete bs.

As he is scum, he knows whether Rach is town or not and preempting her catch up post is just as scummy as posting it after.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by House »

VOTE: Count Dooku

Anyone that thinks this vote is naked isn't paying attention.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by House »

In post 499, pisskop wrote:I don't think Dooku is a good lynch. I really get the vibe of a pressured townie out of him.

Where did Death go? OR NJAC?

You defending him just makes me that much more certain he needs to die today.

You can die D2.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by House »

Town: Lynch Count Dooku today, and if he flips town lynch me tomorrow because I've been campaigning hard for his lynch.

Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 457, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 440, Lalendra wrote:

In post 365, Count Dooku wrote:And what? It is ridiculous. Everything I say in one post have to be related?!

I mean generally, if the post is completely lacking in any sort of segue? YES. I don't buy your "It's so silly to assume that I meant JUST her" logic, this (and several subsequent posts) sounds like some serious backpedaling to me.
That is your problem. That was the truth. I meant her, and others. And actually I have never done anything that would prove the opposite. It is only you trying to make me look like a scum.
Mmmm...kay.

In post 373, Count Dooku wrote:I want to stop this pointless discussion. I don't have anything more to say about it. Vote me, lynch me, stop it.

This, to me, clearly says he's giving up on arguing his point and is just going for the righteous-indignation stance instead of articulating his reasoning.
I have answered those silly questions sveral times, but they kept askig and asking them. It is pointless to spam pages with the same questions and answeres. But, it looks like you like to talk about the same topic again and agin and again, so if you want, I will answer all your questions about that topic. Ask them. If you want to spend more hours with that pointless discussion, then go ahead, and ask me.
This is actually the first I've said about it, but thank you for the blanket generalization.

In post 390, pisskop wrote:How about c)
. His comment meant nothing to Rach.

Whether it meant something to her or not is largely irrelevant, it's more about whether he INTENDED it to mean something to her.
Yes, I intended to refer to Rach. But (I hate that I have to say the same things again and again, because you are asking the same bad and pointless questions again and again) not only to her, to others too, for example deathfisaro or croboss. And I told you it several times, but it looks like there is a problem with your grasp.
Again, this is the first time I've pointed it out - the problem is less with our grasp of your reasoning, and more with your inability to a) grasp our reasoning or b) defend your views with reason and logic, rather than just getting super-huffy and insulting.

Again...seemingly out of arguments.
My respond to House's post was explained just like the post and the scumread was explained itself.
I'm actually not sure what this means so I'm going to leave it alone, I will be happy to address it if you want to clarify.

In post 436, Count Dooku wrote:434 = shitposting

And again.
Thank you for showing us that you didn't even read the thread. Had you read post , you would have known that I was going to explain it today.
Oh I read it, but I didn't agree that it was shitposting, and I'm not a huge fan of "I don't like this and neither should you but I'm not going to explain why until later" posts.

VOTE: Count Dooku
Nice scummy jump on the most recent wagon without stating anything real/genuine/original.
Pretty sure I laid out my reasoning above, but it seems that there is a problem with your grasp.

In post 471, House wrote:
Dooku lynch go!

Fine by me.
In post 477, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 476, Riabi wrote:
In post 475, Count Dooku wrote:
Scumslip? When?

What the hell? You want to start this stupid conversation again? What's the matter with you guys? Are you high?

It is possible to reiterate your meaning, or link to past posts if you really feel that you've already answered that question - this level of indignance really seems unwarranted to me.
In post 481, Count Dooku wrote:
In post 480, Riabi wrote:VOTE: Dooku

I like that everyone who is voting me has valid reasons behind it. (sarcasm)

Pretty sure he already laid out all of his reasons, the biggest of which being that he thought your reaction to his prodding was super scummy, and that you were being overly defensive (i.e. by saying that "everyone" thought it was scummy, when he clearly said that only some of us did.)
In post 487, Nobody Special wrote:
Searching for a replacement for croboss.

I have a friend who was hoping to replace in, Metalcyanide. I'll let him know that you're looking for someone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

O.O Metal.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/His/Him

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by NJAC »

Reading now, sorry for the absence.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sir Cyanide

Can we have your reads list?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by NJAC »

I like acryon for town. Drezi is solid town read. I agree with him and pisskop's recent post about Dooku: Yes, 354 was kinda odd, and it was worth inquiring him about it, as acryon did, but voting him, spending several pages on this issue, and bandwagoning him seems off to me. I think Dooku didn't handle this in a smart way, maybe he overreacted and he could have simply skipped the constant references to this issue, as he had already explained himself. But I see it more as bad play than an alignment indicative thing.

In other news: I was serious about fisaro (I understand why what I said may seem disingenuous but it wasn't) so, while we wait for croboss to be replaced, can we vote him?

Unvote
Vote: deathfisaro
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by House »

In post 508, NJAC wrote:I like acryon for town. Drezi is solid town read. I agree with him and pisskop's recent post about Dooku: Yes, 354 was kinda odd, and it was worth inquiring him about it, as acryon did, but voting him, spending several pages on this issue, and bandwagoning him seems off to me. I think Dooku didn't handle this in a smart way, maybe he overreacted and he could have simply skipped the constant references to this issue, as he had already explained himself. But I see it more as bad play than an alignment indicative thing.

In other news: I was serious about fisaro (I understand why what I said may seem disingenuous but it wasn't) so, while we wait for croboss to be replaced, can we vote him?

Unvote
Vote: deathfisaro

Scumtastic posting right thar.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Death is my second choice today.

vote: Death

lol my mind said lynch:death
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by NJAC »

@House: do you think fisaro scumslipped or not?
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Metalcyanide replaces croboss effective immediately.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Whats up all. Vote Sir Cyanide because there can only be one Cyanide jk. I'll catch up as soon as I can and get some reads in.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by House »

In post 511, NJAC wrote:@House: do you think fisaro scumslipped or not?

The only people I'm interested in lynching today are Count Dooku and pisskop.

Their play has been overall scummy. That outweighs what may or may not have been a slip in one post.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont suppose House will back up his claim on scumkop now instead of making hollow statement?
NJAC
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
NJAC
He/His/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by NJAC »

@House: while I kinda understand your read on Dooku, I don't quite follow your "case" on pisskop. Could you please elaborate more about your case on him?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by House »

In post 28, pisskop wrote:You do :o

For starters, I didn't like the way he tried to push me to townread him.

In post 57, pisskop wrote:Not sure if House is actually a 'jerk', role playing a jerk, or pretending to be a jerk. :\

We can ask questions, which elicit responses. Its just this forum seems to frown upon that sort of proactiveness.

Then he makes a say nothing post which could be avoided by simply reading my meta. I'm not claiming my meta makes me town, but simply that he could easily see I'm abrasive when I'm town.

As for when I'm scum, well, that's a different story.

In post 80, pisskop wrote:The even number of people suggests that you don't play 'basic games'. And that leads me to wonder where you came; I would imagine a quick-mafia site.
-How much mafia have you played total?

In post 66, House wrote:
In post 57, pisskop wrote:Not sure if House is actually a 'jerk', role playing a jerk, or pretending to be a jerk. :\

We can ask questions, which elicit responses. Its just this forum seems to frown upon that sort of proactiveness.

It's a simple task to ISO me and get that answer for yourself.

:igmeou: A quick glance would suggest a light witty humor, and that was as scum.

Even after I point that fact out, he avoids actually reading my meta to get his answer, instead attempting to doubtcast me with a weak "meta glance" statement.

I mean, what little he read of my meta was as scum, when he was wondering whether I was "a jerk" as
town
? Really?

In post 197, pisskop wrote:What the hell are you two doing? This isn't content.

Then he makes a post complaining about a lack of content... without... posting... content?

In post 315, pisskop wrote:I'm really going to have to do some research and see if that kind of talk tends to come from a scumie or townie. :P

Since I came back to this site, I've seen that kind of line at least 8 times now.

And as I already mentioned, this post comes across as forced. Why make this post at all instead of simply doing it?

In post 422, pisskop wrote:
In post 419, House wrote:pisskop need to swing.

I suggest you present evidence if you intend on pushing me. Its a very scummy thing, to simply hop around and proclaim one's guilt without any backing to it.

I've been pushing him for a while by this point. Ignoring me didn't work, and he's lashing out at me now.

deathfisaro
deathfisaro
Goon
deathfisaro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by deathfisaro »

I'll be in the middle of a forest out of nowhere all weekend and I doubt I'll get any internet access. And I'm not sure if people would accept a 5+3 day V+LA (last was my long weekend vacation, this week I very highly likely don't have any internet access) in this game.
I dislike doing disservice to other players but some situations are out of my control. My apologies.

Replace out

And also a small QoL improvement for my sub.
UNVOTE:

As a side note, I think checking people's activity on site (if people are lurking in this game but are actively posting in other games) is a good enough scumhunting tactic in my opinion and I'm very sure you can find plenty of completed games (as in winner decided games thus no longer ongoing) where such tactic led to a scum lynch. (That way you can quote them and stuff.)

And I can't scumslip as town. You're either misreading or going after low hanging fruit.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Not fully caught up yet but I never want to read about the IC again.........in any game
Drezi
Drezi
Goon
Drezi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:58 pm

Post by Drezi »

In post 500, House wrote:
In post 497, Drezi wrote:
In post 495, Riabi wrote:
I didn't like that he's warning us
about Rach's (or anyone else's) potential catch up
before the post is even there.

What that's kind of the point though.

Would you prefer the situation as:

Rach: hi guys, catching up, my reads are as follows...
Dooku: guys it's easy to make catchup posts look towny!

If anything
that
could look more like trying to discredit the post right away, without regard to the actual content.
Doing it beforehand is more of neutral course of action, since we don't have an actual post to judge at that point, it's a reminder not to be town-biased with reads due to the nature of catchups.

That's complete bs.

As he is scum, he knows whether Rach is town or not and preempting her catch up post is just as scummy as posting it after.

And as a response to the red parts, I elaborated how that timing is not worse at the very least, than doing it afterwards. If you find that scummy regardless of the timing, it's a different matter, I don't hold that against you.

That being said, if I wanted to scumread him for that statement, it would be wifomy reasons - him wanting to look townie by warning us (even at the cost of possibly appearing scummy to some,
which normally scum would avoid!
), and not the warning itself being the main case againt him.
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

In post 507, pisskop wrote:
Sir Cyanide

Can we have your reads list?

ye reading now
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

Count Dooku

Don't understand the hate for Dooku, I read him as town. He invested quite a bit of effort in checking other games, which is really towny (scum already knows who is town so their cases are usually less elaborate). I don't think he scumslipped when talking about the catching up post but it was pretty weird and out of character nonetheless, so yeah. I don't think he is scum at all.

Deathfisario

Doesn't post and replaced out, so nothing really changed.

House

It's difficult to read someone who doesn't know what he's doing himself. Had a weak town read earlier but that swapped over to a weak scum read. Just posts a lot of weird shit, for example, and together in such quick succession is softclaiming IC to me which seems incredibly anti-town especially because there was no real immediate threat of him getting lynched. [post]503[/b] is also fucked up, everyone with half a brain and a little bit of mafia experience knows that you can't be that certain... now why would he put his own life on the line like that...? Yeah. He also thinks nearly everyone is suspicious, it's not really setting up a healthy town environment by FoSing everyone in the game and swapping votes around like crazy. Once again as stated at the beginning I'm pretty sure he's insane and I am approaching this in a sane manner, so I can't really read him scum. At first I thought he was drawing in the NK by softclaiming IC but his #503 is way too subtle for drawing in the NK.

pisskop

Null leaning scum, kind of similar to House. Asks way too many questions and other people's opinions without putting forth any relevant content himself. That is usually scumplay.

Drezi

Little actual content, lots of semantics and fluff. Primarily defends people and points out holes in their logic and reads but doesn't really put forward cases. Null, but leaning scum slightly.

croboss

Needs to die. Lets see what his replacement has to say.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by House »

Well you're half right, but I wouldn't put any money on me being an IC.

Totally crazy, though. You've got me pegged, there.

Return to “Completed Open Games”