VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:00 am

Post by VysePresident »

Also, I just want to add that I enjoyed playing with you all, and I really hope I can play with you guys again, when I have the time to give the game the dedication it deserves. Y'all seem like a pretty cool bunch.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 848, Metalcyanide wrote:So here is what I've come up with for other possible scum:

Vyse: Vyse could be scum
assuming Ari flips mafia
. He does some a bit of distancing himself from Ari early on, defended Ari later, and when there was sizable wagon on Ari in D1 he unvoted.

Cheet (Ginko) - Has been really wishy washy this game. Not sure if due to IRL stuff, the result of being hydra first half of the game or trying to stay under the radar.

Prawn: Another possible scum lurk. 28 total posts in the 3 weeks we've been playing. Does some distancing from Ari as well. An interesting line from post "I find it very hard to come up with a 3-man scum team with Ari on it." I think Prawn could be scum no matter how Ari flips but if Ari flips scum it's more convincing. I find it hard to believe that we would have 2 scum slots just lurking but then again I still can't believe we had one that was a 3 person lurk.

This is one of your better post and I like your thought process.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Not playing the what if game.
The calm and cool approach is scum play.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 845, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:@Pisskop: Vyse is a decent wolf candidate; recall you making some small comment about it, but what are your (expanded) thoughts for Metal as possible wolf? (also, this is dumb, but when you say "He [Young slot]" you mean just Young or all three players that occupied the slot P= ?).

When I say [player]slot, I am refering to all its occupants as one entity, although I may mean one in particular, they are all the same role.
. Metal is not my top Werewolf choice.

My mind keeps inching over Farside as unlikely wolfy, because. Her reads are usually concise, and this game is no exception, but she seems to have too many scumreads. I implied that I find Cheetory suspicious and now he's 'invisible' to her. I think Farside is more than competent enough to avoid obvious scum-scum interactions, but Lal is not. Lal did not have any real connection with Farside, however, and Farside ate Lal. I don't see scumFarside being so quick to kill her partner for the Creds, especially in a multi-faction game where they started outnumbered.
.So I doubt it; its likely my paranoia.

Metal-Wolf is also somewhat unlikely. I'm not sure if you misinterpreted my vote on metal. I'd suspect Vyse and Cheetory before Metal as werewolf. Lemme look over Metal and see what I can dreg.

Spoiler: Lal-posts
In post 163, Lalendra wrote:
Metalcyanide – Obviously scum, etc. In all seriousness, post 133 gave me a town vibe; his denials of accusations from earlier (i.e. waiting so long to post) seem genuine. He also wasn’t trying to overcompensate or protest too much with the denials, but was just stating the facts; this also leads me to a town read, as scum might try too hard or come up with weird reasoning to be duplicitous. At the same time, as West pointed out, posting reads isn’t necessarily going to get you lynched, and not having reads isn’t the same as being careful. You could have asked for info/clarification, etc. Also try harder to explain things instead of saying “sorry, hard to explain”. That doesn’t give us much to go off of.

-This weakens it too, imo. This seems to be Lal's attempts to appease Metal as much as the Town.

In post 187, Lalendra wrote:That began to sway me, and then when I saw a naked vote on Metal in response to Metal’s scummy read of him,

-This is super hard desperation or buddying.

And on Metal's side
Spoiler: Metal-Posting
-10 is RVS and cant read too much given the context, but given how many scum try to hide in plain sight . . .

In post 259, Metalcyanide wrote: Also, are the other people who voted for Ari after me (farside and lal) just looking for a quick lynch?

-meh. I could argue that he's including his buddy and another in his post, but the motivation isn't there, frankly.

In post 263, Metalcyanide wrote:Lalendra: Scum, the scummiest of scum, so scummy the scrubbing bubbles can't get rid of her. Okay but seriously, she is playing a very noob or very elaborate game (damn English major). I've read her posts several times am having trouble following her train of thought. She oddly defends me from Ari by voting for Ari. Justifies the vote more by pointing to West's reasons. Lal, has anything changed for you since Ari has answered your question? Who is your next scum read. My read on lal is noob town atm

-They both do that ribbing.

Metal has way too much Lal-references. I can't see it. I still see Metal as scummy, but not as the wolfy, as I've stated in 775.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Metal wrote:Cheet (Ginko) - Has been really wishy washy this game. Not sure if due to IRL stuff, the result of being hydra first half of the game or trying to stay under the radar.
Can you explain what you mean by this? >.>
I'm not really sure if I understand how I've been wishy washy.

pisskops wrote:Do any of you players know if Ari is always this explanatory?
He's always this wordy if that's what you mean?

Fuck it.
VOTE: Aristo

@farside
, I just remembered that you ignored everything I said about Lyserg before deadline. Can you give thoughts in response to that now?

farside wrote:Hey prawn: vote metal. I have a theory I need tested.
What was this theory?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pretty sure that's L-1 btw.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 854, Cheetory6 wrote:
Metal wrote:Cheet (Ginko) - Has been really wishy washy this game. Not sure if due to IRL stuff, the result of being hydra first half of the game or trying to stay under the radar.
Can you explain what you mean by this? >.>
I'm not really sure if I understand how I've been wishy washy.

pisskops wrote:Do any of you players know if Ari is always this explanatory?
He's always this wordy if that's what you mean?

Fuck it.
VOTE: Aristo

@farside
, I just remembered that you ignored everything I said about Lyserg before deadline. Can you give thoughts in response to that now?

farside wrote:Hey prawn: vote metal. I have a theory I need tested.
What was this theory?

What did you ask me about lyse?

Mmmmm I guess it doesn't mater. I thought metal/ari/lyse as scum. Both lyse and ari said they didn't like metal and ari said he'd move his vote to metal if there was more of a push that way. I wanted someone to vote to test out if the two showing a scum read would change their vote.

My wolf reads are pisskop or maybe west at this point.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:07 am

Post by Aristophanes »

It is. I'll be here later (9ish).
Hold off on hammer plz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 856, farside22 wrote:My wolf reads are pisskop or maybe west at this point.

hmm. How malleable you can be. Do you have some evidence?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Honey bee »

Vote count 3.02

Aristophanes (4):
farside22, Lyserg-Zeroz, pisskop, Cheetory6
Metalcyanide (2):
Aristophanes, West9

Not voting: Metalcyanide, prawneater, VysePresident
With 9 alive It takes 5 to lynch. Day ends in: (expired on 2015-02-24 08:22:00)

*Searching for a Replacement for VysePresident*

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 858, pisskop wrote:
In post 856, farside22 wrote:My wolf reads are pisskop or maybe west at this point.

hmm. How malleable you can be. Do you have some evidence?

Actual lyse should be under wolf category too.

Right now just based on interaction and scum reads.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@farside,
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 759, Cheetory6 wrote:Sorry for like.. ten questions farside, but I'm trying to follow this Lyserg/Metal thing you're talking about and I'm confused about it.
farside wrote:Lyse voted metal but he unvoted metal and voted acryon.
I asked lyse what he liked about metal that changed his views on metal.
The post lyse linked to was a comment by metal. That comment was wayyyyyy before lyse voted for metal.
I'm pretty sure Lyserg's opinion on Metal hasn't changed much?
He said that he's a good alternative to an Acryon lynch here:
Lyserg wrote:The hardest stances ive got right now is wanting to lynch acryon, metal being a good alt
I'm not sure I understand how his opinion on him changed unless I'm missing something?

Lyse said he felt better about metal and his responses.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

So, your issue with him isn't that he switched from "Metal is scum to Metal is null or town", but instead that he switched Metal from his first choice to his second choice?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

@Ari
, what're your current thoughts on pisskop?
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

(Damn it Ari, "9ish" means nothing if I don't know your timezone xD)
@farside: ? I didn't say that 0.0(?). Eh, I'd say more stuff here but it'd be a repeat of what I said at to you.

@Cheet: What's your current read on Metal?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Send hate my way, but I still think he's town.
I remember being slightly wary of him being a little dodgy on D2, but I otherwise haven't seen scum intent in his posts that have substance in them.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

@PK: Hm, I like the "too many references" point, I remember scumMetal being less inclined to talk about scumMe when we were together. Btw, from the ribbing quote: I felt like the "newbtown" read was kind of unnatural there, considering the stuff he's saying about her I'd expect at least some form of explicit "I'm wary" or w/e coming to conclude the read rather than that (@Cheet you can talk at me about this too).

@Cheet: Thoughts on Acryon('s slot)/Metal interactions?

@farside:
Right now just based on interaction and scum reads.

You mean with Lal or just in general?

@Ari: This is kind of a belated question, but were your townvibes on Prawn based off anything in specific or...
prawneater
prawneater
Goon
prawneater
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:42 am

Post by prawneater »

Really sorry. I'll have a post later tonight.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

I find it interesting Ari hasn't tried claiming yet.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Duh. nvm. There's not a whole lot to claim.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 865, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:(Damn it Ari, "9ish" means nothing if I don't know your time zone xD)

I think Ari is on the East Coast. I remembering him complaining about the snow the same time I wanted to :lol:
Anyways I'm confident in the Ari lynch and will hammer him after his post tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 863, Cheetory6 wrote:So, your issue with him isn't that he switched from "Metal is scum to Metal is null or town", but instead that he switched Metal from his first choice to his second choice?

I think his metal read is fake.
He says he felt better abou metal. His scum read on metal was day 2.
This is not hard to track and see.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Here we go!
Thoughts and stuff contained below.
(I meant 9pm est. That's when I started this post more or less.)

First off, I guess I'll claim VT, though there's not much else anyone else would say unless the cop-thing (whatever it's called) got a positive read and wanted to buzz that in (There's only one wolf. If you read them, claim and kill them!)

I've made my case for Metal and we all know where the two of us stand on one another.

Pisskop still tingles me as a bit off but this past phase he's seemed a lot less scummy than before. I am still not the hugest of fans but I think he may be genuine in his hunting.
If anything he could be Wolfy, but I don't know about that.

Lyserg has seemed fine to me all the way through and I stand by that. He doesn't rub me the wrong way in current play, nor when compared with his meta. I would argue town.

Prawn I've also liked for the most part. He may be a tad odd in some of his thoughts, like making me a conftown and such, but I see nothing of malice from that spot either. His lack of posts bugs me more for wanting of contribution than any scum-lurk type of thing.

I keep forgetting Vyse is even here. And now he's not even here anymore. I don't know what to say. Unsure if scummy or what.

Farside seems to be pushing whatever's popular. I feel like her questions are bleh and aren't really followed up on. More scummy than a lot of them.

Cheet I liked as the hydra and haven't seen anything to deter from that.

West is still possible scum, but I'm once again really torn on that. I don't think he can get to Lylo, but he's also had some good thoughts.

I'm a lot more tired than I thought I'd be and my grand contributions I promised are forgotten. My apologies!
Let's make this easier though...
Possible Mafia: Farside, Metal
Possible Wolf: Pisskop, West
Possible Town: Lyserg, Prawn, Cheet
Unknown: Vyse

I'll just go quietly into death now.
Hammer away!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm not sure if that's Freddy Mercury.
Who is that?

Return to “Completed Open Games”