Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 723, Lalendra wrote:She never did explain what she meant in post 676, maybe everyone else is more familiar with this term and was able to understand what she meant better than I was just by reading the wiki on Amished, but I don't like that she ignored my request for clarification.

I thought it would be obvious, since we were just discussing how bad it was for town people to point out who the PRs are, as town don't care who they are, only scum should be hunting for them, but then you did exactly the same thing by pointing out that dooku was a PR, so i just realized that everyone in this game decided to play dumb and so i went back to acryon since i no longer had a reason to be on pisskop.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:15 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 725, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 723, Lalendra wrote:She never did explain what she meant in post 676, maybe everyone else is more familiar with this term and was able to understand what she meant better than I was just by reading the wiki on Amished, but I don't like that she ignored my request for clarification.

I thought it would be obvious, since we were just discussing how bad it was for town people to point out who the PRs are, as town don't care who they are, only scum should be hunting for them, but then you did exactly the same thing by pointing out that dooku was a PR, so i just realized that everyone in this game decided to play dumb and so i went back to acryon since i no longer had a reason to be on pisskop.

Oh wait i was thinking of the wrong post derp.
Amished tell, is when a replacement complains about how his predecessor's play was bad and that's why he can be lynched for it, etc, etc. It's usually some sort of AtE done by scum who replaces into a scum slot that was... playing scummy.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Others, What information will be gained by lynching Dooku/Hana?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Or your other favored lynch. If they flip, town or scum, what are you going to do with that information?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 728, pisskop wrote:Or your other favored lynch. If they flip, town or scum, what are you going to do with that information?

Well there are some people that have high chance of being scum (like Metalcyanide) but won't give any info if they are town, if i'd go for an informational lynch i'd go for acryon more since it would clear up that strawman issue once and for all.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
SIR CYANIDE
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
SIR CYANIDE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:37 am

Post by SIR CYANIDE »

I don't think lynching dooku's slot accomplishes much. Lynching Hana though... I doubt there is much she can do to convince me that her slot (deathfisario) isn't scum.
Your own blood will clean the blood for now
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Tbh tho, my scumread on acryon has weakened quite a lot, if not for the fact that he managed to make someone replace out of frustration, but at least he seems to be legitimatelly thinking that he had caught scum, for someone with half a year of experience that seems more likely, what bothers me is that he never tried to see other possibilities and then... he would see that dooku's actions make total sense if he looks at it the other way.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:40 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 730, SIR CYANIDE wrote:I doubt there is much she can do to convince me that her slot (deathfisario) isn't scum.

Sigh really, nothing i've done since replacing in has changed your mind at all?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 710, pisskop wrote:
In post 709, Lalendra wrote:. As for Death, I'd prefer to wait and see what his replacement has to say.

Sakura Hana is Death.
Nacho is Rachmarie.

What do you think of Hana's entrance.

Hi pisskop!
Sakura's entrance looks pretty town so far! Do you agree or no?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 730, SIR CYANIDE wrote:I don't think lynching dooku's slot accomplishes much. Lynching Hana though... I doubt there is much she can do to convince me that her slot (deathfisario) isn't scum.

What was scummy about her predecessor?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 733, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sakura's entrance looks pretty town so far! Do you agree or no?

The thought of a Death/Rach (Sakura/Nacho) scumteam has previously crossed my mind . . . And the there is no smilie for the terror I feel thinking about it. :eek:

But it was better than not.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Sakura Hana - Just a quick fyi for you, I didn't even know that an Amished tell was a thing before this game. This is also the first game I've ever subbed into. I figured complaining about Croboss' play would raise an eye brow or 2 but you seem really fixed on it.

Anyways Reminiscence still seems like the best vote to me. Nothing he has said since coming in has changed that.
I do find the push on Death (Sakura) to be interesting. Even though he hasn't gotten through the game he voted for him, I'm wondering if this could be scum voting for a scum, with a low risk to be lynched, to look good.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Post by House »

In post 736, Metalcyanide wrote:Sakura Hana - Just a quick fyi for you, I didn't even know that an Amished tell was a thing before this game.

If anything, this just lends Sakura's suspicions credence.

If you're scum that doesn't know about this supposed tell, you don't know to be wary of criticizing your predecessor.

If you're town that doesn't know about it, your name is House (because I've done the same thing when I replaced into a town slot in the past).
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 733, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 710, pisskop wrote:
In post 709, Lalendra wrote:. As for Death, I'd prefer to wait and see what his replacement has to say.

Sakura Hana is Death.
Nacho is Rachmarie.

What do you think of Hana's entrance.

Hi pisskop!
Sakura's entrance looks pretty town so far! Do you agree or no?

Sort of an awkward segue into a read - I would say that this is blatant scumbuddying if not for the fact that it's just too damn obvious.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by acryon »

In post 737, House wrote:
In post 736, Metalcyanide wrote:Sakura Hana - Just a quick fyi for you, I didn't even know that an Amished tell was a thing before this game.

If anything, this just lends Sakura's suspicions credence.

If you're scum that doesn't know about this supposed tell, you don't know to be wary of criticizing your predecessor.

If you're town that doesn't know about it, your name is House (because I've done the same thing when I replaced into a town slot in the past).

FWIW, I'm not sure of his alignment in the other game I played with Metal, but his somewhat clumsy (hopefully no offense taken here) way of playing was existent there as well as here.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 739, acryon wrote:FWIW, I'm not sure of his alignment in the other game I played with Metal, but his somewhat clumsy (hopefully no offense taken here) way of playing was existent there as well as here.

Hi let's not do that thanks. :|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 740, pisskop wrote:
In post 739, acryon wrote:FWIW, I'm not sure of his alignment in the other game I played with Metal, but his somewhat clumsy (hopefully no offense taken here) way of playing was existent there as well as here.

Hi let's not do that thanks. :|

What I mean is ongoing games are ongoing.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Since acryon has been Warned once for talking about ongoing games, he will now be force-replaced.

Searching for a replacement for acryon.

Reminiscence has ~3.5 hours to post or be replaced.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:27 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Guess i'll never get the answer i needed and the replacement can't talk for him about such things orz.
Why is it so hard for people to follow such a simple rule about ongoing games.
Anyway
@Nacho: I appreciate the townread, but what i don't get is why you're putting me as town so quick after i've fooled you as scum before, specially since my town game has downgraded after rolling scum 3 times in a row.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Well if you read this Acryon no offense taken. But that wasn't worth getting replaced over, I look forward to playing with you another time
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Albert B. Rampage replaces acryon effective immediately.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Hey guys, I'm here to play. Hi Nacho.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:41 pm

So is there an innocent child in the open? Has anyone claimed yet? Quick recap of who's scum please.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Pisskop, I know you're online. Give me some cliff notes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hana slot is scummy cuz Death scumslipped in his tiny iso.
Reminicence is 'scummy' cuz Count Dooku did bad things with his posting.
Nacho is literally the first content from his slot.
Your slot was an enigma.
House is House
Lal is probtown
Drezi is slightly more likely to be town than your slot.
NJAC I cant read so good, but he wants Hana dead and I kinda agree.

unvote

Return to “Completed Open Games”