Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I want ika dead because they have been doubtcasting me all game long for no reason. I don't get thetownreads on ika. They have not done anything townie from my perspective. Now they could literally win the game by just coasting and doubtcasting me. That does not sit well. I really like ika as the sk. If you think it's such a reach, why is he town?

Also I am much more inclined to believe Klingon's slip over Wisdom's vague assertion of small teams. 3 is a small team to me.

Blizzard is a decent lynch but not confirmed scum. He could have been framed. Is it unlikely, yes. Impossible. No.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Awesome »

They're not getting lynched today though.

I'm not vigging them because I think they're town.

You're a cop, investigate them if you're concerned about them. I doubt they'd be bulletproof AND investigation proof, usually it's one or the other.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

And the amount of power the scumteams have shown makes you rule that out because?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

In post 5160, Awesome wrote:You're a cop, investigate them.

In post 5163, Pirate Ika wrote:

^that, if your a fcukign cop titus just fucking cop us dont even bring more wifomy bs into the game

Awesome wrote:You're a cop, investigate them if you're concerned about them. I doubt they'd be bulletproof AND investigation proof, usually it's one or the other.I doubt they'd be bulletproof AND investigation proof, usually it's one or the other.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:35 pm

am almost hyperventilating trying not to lash out at 5277
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

Why are they town? What has demonstrated a town mindset?

I am trying to work with you Tammy but if you cannot even meet me half way...

And if he's investigation proof, he would beg me to check him to confirm him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5279, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:am almost hyperventilating trying not to lash out at 5277

Fin3, I work from elimibating what is impossible. Then go to likely. If a possible scenario leaves us boned, I want toeliminate it or verify it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Awesome »

I recently was a in a scum hydra with mollie and got to see her scum game up close and personal. Yes, this game is multiball while that one was not, but this is so far and away from that game that I really can't buy mollie scum here.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:40 pm

In post 5276, Awesome wrote:They're not getting lynched today though.

I'm not vigging them because I think they're town.

You're a cop, investigate them if you're concerned about them. I doubt they'd be bulletproof AND investigation proof, usually it's one or the other.

http://on.fb.me/1CQH4UC
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5282, Awesome wrote:I recently was a in a scum hydra with mollie and got to see her scum game up close and personal. Yes, this game is multiball while that one was not, but this is so far and away from that game that I really can't buy mollie scum here.

That is my biggest concern with them but I cannot get to mollie to read her. I was scum with her in Book of Shadows and pegged her in ochem.

Ika on the other hand is more hyperactive and trolly as town. He hasn't gone to sir lurks a lot level (which is a scumclaim from him).

I just do not get the town feels from them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5266, Awesome wrote:I wish I felt like I could trust Pere. He's almost definitely town barring GF, but some of his play makes no sense for scum, but his role is something that I just am having a hard time accepting. Basically, the ask Mastin a question, okay for night one sure. But then he uses it for night two. And then for night three he says he has some type of JoaT role and tried to track Blizzard, and that he got the sense that his roles weren't repeating. But, if they weren't repeating then how did he get to ask a question night one and night two?

I thought you wanted me to vig Blizzard yesterday? (I might be remembering incorrectly, that day moved too fast and I wasn't able to keep up and didn't go back and read because we just basically decided between blizzard and wisdom and espy wanted wisdom to check Titus' sanity. - He wants to lynch Titus today btw.)

The thing is I can buy shos as a paranoid cop. I just don't know if I just don't want to give up my Blizzard town read. But some of that doesn't add up either because I have no idea who would want to mess with shos night two. And I have no idea what role would make shos look guilty if they were switched? If this were single ball, I'd say blizzard is town without a doubt because their play makes way way way more sense for town. Even in multi ball, I think their play makes more sense for town as they were pushing their reads and put out a bunch of reads. Zar really likes playing scum, but I also think he'd be worried about crosskills if he was too much of a threat, so I think he'd be a little more subdued. Also some of Snowstorm's posts read more frustrated like he gets when he's town and gets suspected. He can be aggressive and frustrated as scum, but it comes off feeling more fake. The only thing I can think if they're scum here playing this way is if they're bp sk or have a doc on their team.

we are kind of in lockstep here. I only have 1 completed game with snowflake and i have felt that they wee town all game. but lynching zarella might be the most optimal play here as much as I hate backpedaling on that townread. but i am trying to weigh in with the impossibear scum read in which I feel fairly certain about. this is also a place where our reads intersect and that to me adds even more weight.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Titus »

@Awesome, who do you think the SK is and how do you think it balances?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I am off to bed. I will read up tomorrow. I got no clue when deadline is or anything, so announcing out for tomorrow night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:47 pm

In post 5281, Titus wrote:
In post 5279, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:am almost hyperventilating trying not to lash out at 5277

Fin3, I work from elimibating what is impossible. Then go to likely. If a possible scenario leaves us boned, I want toeliminate it or verify it.

okay.

if pirate ika is bulletproof and investigationproof
they are an sk
because there is no scenario in which a specific scumteam out of the four would be gifted such a powerful role

due to kill flavor matching up very closely in this game with alignment images and standards
(example: hippies and fertilizer)
either awesome is the sk
or there is no sk
those are the two possible scenarios in which a sk exists

since those contradict
they are not the sk
therefore they are not both bulletproof and investigationproof

in conclusion

just cop them
you have been so unreasonably opposed to the idea i do not know what to make of it
just fucking cop them
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5274, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:i am suddenly reminded of .
i hope i am not being too harsh. because i am townreading you, even if less than earlier due to your pushes now.
but i am getting tired when i can see a confirmed scum lynch in front of me
and people are stepping around it making excuses and voting others
one voting me - it is disgusting.

i was done with this day when it started.
discussion is always welcome
but i am impatient
and it has overstayed that welcome.

unless provoked by something very outrageous or outrageously stupid i will step back myself and be quiet now
until then.

I understand your rage. I am trying to reign in ika at this point cos he wants to go psycho on titus.

zarella or impossibear at this point. I already stated why I feel torn between the 2. I don't want to discount shos guilty on zarella.

elk boy: plz get your vote off fin and make yourself useful, yeah?
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 5284, Titus wrote:
In post 5282, Awesome wrote:I recently was a in a scum hydra with mollie and got to see her scum game up close and personal. Yes, this game is multiball while that one was not, but this is so far and away from that game that I really can't buy mollie scum here.

That is my biggest concern with them but I cannot get to mollie to read her. I was scum with her in Book of Shadows and pegged her in ochem.

Ika on the other hand is more hyperactive and trolly as town. He hasn't gone to sir lurks a lot level (which is a scumclaim from him).

mollie has been around a lot though. I feel like she's been posting more than you think she has and I feel like she's probably been interacting with you more than you think she has. (you know what's funny is when nacho and i hydra together people can't tell which one of us is posting even though I think 90% of the time it's really obvious because we have pretty different posting styles.) What I mean to say is that I think a similar thing is going on with you here because on day one when you said mollie was hiding from you, mollie was actually responding to you (if I'm reading that hydra right.)

but I also feel like you're a cop, so you can investigate them. They're not getting lynched today. I'm reading them as town, so I'm not vigging them. And even if I weren't, the likelihood they have another BP shot would make it pointless unless gambitting but there are higher priorities.

Do you remember bowser's game? Mollie was scum there, it was multiball, this is so much different. (mollie please be town. I'm starting to have flashbacks of defending the fuck out of shadoweh/empire and them flipping scum so please please please.)

Also there's like 11 people left, and quite possibly only the communist faction and the sk left. I mean maybe a stray one on another faction, which means even if they are scum, they don't have much room to hide.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Awesome is an SK miller. Their flavor would have to match an SK or it would be pointlessm

We both agree an SK is in the game. Yet we both townread Awesome.

So where is it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5290, Awesome wrote:Do you remember bowser's game? Mollie was scum there, it was multiball, this is so much different. (mollie please be town. I'm starting to have flashbacks of defending the fuck out of shadoweh/empire and them flipping scum so please please please.)

dont worry we are town tammy. really 5289 says where i am right now about this entire thing and that mollie is really the only one who is keeping me in check from losing it

-ika
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 5286, Titus wrote:@Awesome, who do you think the SK is and how do you think it balances?

I'm not sure. The past couple days moved way too fast for me and really I just wanted to get to the night phase to do what I could there. There's a huge chunk of this game I've missed and I need to recap on.

I do think there's a communist faction and an sk though. I guess the communist faction could be a red herring, and then there would be at least one or two more on the existing factions.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5269, Awesome wrote:I mean I'm not going to say who I would vig in part because we'd have to wait on the flip of whomever and I don't want to give a road map for who I would vig.

I think that's in part why we haven't been killed or roleblocked, besides night one.

Night two seems clear, I said I was vigging bulbazack, but in the night phase changed my mind and thought he might be town. So if there was a roleblocker, they probably just didn't care. I tell you sometimes people just should not take my reads as gospel when I have a tendency to 180 after thinking and reading for a bit.

BUT I would really really expect impossibear to do something, anything, and they haven't. So, they'd be someone we'd discuss, yeah.

this is why me, mollie is not telling you who to vig. I trust your judgment. if you vig us it will be a wasted shot. and while I am in catchup mode I have been listening to ika and he just wants to rage which is something I don't want him to do right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5290, Awesome wrote:
In post 5284, Titus wrote:

mollie has been around a lot though. I feel like she's been posting more than you think she has and I feel like she's probably been interacting with you more than you think she has. (you know what's funny is when nacho and i hydra together people can't tell which one of us is posting even though I think 90% of the time it's really obvious because we have pretty different posting styles.) What I mean to say is that I think a similar thing is going on with you here because on day one when you said mollie was hiding from you, mollie was actually responding to you (if I'm reading that hydra right.)

but I also feel like you're a cop, so you can investigate them. They're not getting lynched today. I'm reading them as town, so I'm not vigging them. And even if I weren't, the likelihood they have another BP shot would make it pointless unless gambitting but there are higher priorities.

Do you remember bowser's game? Mollie was scum there, it was multiball, this is so much different. (mollie please be town. I'm starting to have flashbacks of defending the fuck out of shadoweh/empire and them flipping scum so please please please.)

Also there's like 11 people left, and quite possibly only the communist faction and the sk left. I mean maybe a stray one on another faction, which means even if they are scum, they don't have much room to hide.

Possibly. Yet I do not see that being true. Mollie is here now...just when I want to sleep. Seriously it is midnight for y'all. Mollie tends to post more legibily than ika. She also makes more coherent sense and is rationsl. Ika says mollie is talking and refers to mollie in the third person. There's only a few posts that really ring Mollie to me. If I could have you just vig the ika head, that would be awesome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

tammy, you there i need to talk to someone else as well. im listening to mollie and not talking to titus but its going to be real fucking hard for me to keep it up unless if i have soemoen else to talk to.

can we bounce reads or something? or even talk about irrelevant shit?
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:57 pm

no, it is not pointless.
sk miller can exist without a sk.
what i believe is that the purpose of awesome's role was to be a highly lynchable vig
with sk looks and kill flavor, as if instead of placing a sk in this game mastin replaced it with a vig
to keep the kill swing in place without the sk guaranteed antitown motive: either accidentally kill town or have good reads and hit scum, whittling down the playerlist either way
the only thing that has made me not want to lynch them has been their later towniness and tendency to kill scum for us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Mollie, do you think there is scum among the millers? Who are you scumreading?

Suppose I am right on 3 communists, 1 dictator, 1 hippie 1fascist and an SK. Who is each and why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Awesome »

In post 5292, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5290, Awesome wrote:Do you remember bowser's game? Mollie was scum there, it was multiball, this is so much different. (mollie please be town. I'm starting to have flashbacks of defending the fuck out of shadoweh/empire and them flipping scum so please please please.)

dont worry we are town tammy. really 5289 says where i am right now about this entire thing and that mollie is really the only one who is keeping me in check from losing it

-ika

I'm not overly worried, I just flashback to nacho and me practically betting our lives that empire was town and getting burned and I go shit.

But I mean if you're scum here, you're playing an amazing game. I don't think you're scum here, and I'm not about to vig you, and if you're fooling me you get virtual hugs for being damn awesome.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”