Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5232, Pirate Ika wrote:okay so looking at all of that i am going to take in that the hood might be all town, cos bulba said mastina has a tendency to treat neighbours as masons, so I am laying off of them for a minute. that is fin and muffin.

I think tammy is town. the nks are beauftiful, she hit scum both times. defo staying off of her.

I am with tammy on the zarella townread and I wld hate to lynch some1 who has been part of our triumvirate and yes I am calling a 3 player town team against a herd of scum. fortunately they seem to be too busy killing each other. the zarella read is taking a hit with the shos guilty on them but zarella is not crazy for thinking that there might be a tailor in this game since there was 1 in the first 1. so hhhhhmmmm....gonna have to ponder this. zarella also claim a guilty on impossibear in . which stacks up against the read I have on both heads.
I think impossibear are scum here.
I also think they are the 1s to most likely nk us on n2 after subbing in on d2. and eyesore did not look town to me.

perv, if you are town, cld you plz be a dear and look for who stayed away from the red and blue teams cos 2 flipped for each voted shos back to back on d1. even if you are a dirty filthy free spirited hippie plz do this. I am treating you as town by the way just based off of your play.

I lean town on ank just based on play.

what I am trying to do is bottleneck scum's options and try to rally together town.

In post 5262, Pirate Ika wrote:so plz kindly stop misrepping me. I am asking ika to leave you alone for a bit and I am asking you to do what you say you can do which I have yet to see. in case you don't understand what I mean by shitposting I mean your stupid wifom crap about us being a death miller bulletproof and the 2 billion other wifom points you have brought up. THAT is what I mean by shitposting. I have an unsure on you cos I have seen you this dumb as town before that is why for the most part you were pl-ed on d1 in xmen. I think you are genuinely terrible at this game cos you do no reset at all, ever, never listen to any1 other than the sound of your own voice and I have yet to see any self-correction come from you ever in a game ever. you never acknowledge when your wrong. you never acknowledge when other people are right. you seem to have no interest in working with others and you don't seem reevaluation.

the problem I often find myself with you is that I genuinely LIKE you.

what i don't like is how you said you were getting ready for work giving the impression that you were not going to be around for awhile and yet you were beetlejuiced back into the thread with and an excuse of: I only had to make a few phone calls. when you made it seem like getting ready for work was like this giant production. and you gave the impression (at least to me) that you were gonna be absent. like if all you had to do was make phonecalls you simply cld have just made them.

do you know what I wld like to see from you? you see and acknowledge something positive about some1 else wrt skill level that you feel like you don't have. that wld display the type of self awareness that I look for and love and admire in other players. self growth is something that I love and cherish and it gives me hope and a raison d'etre cos I am an existentialist atheist which means I shld be pretty pessimistic except I am not. there is simply too much beauty in the world.

Have you read these yet? cus unless if you have and acknowledged them i think you are just being stupid cus we have walready given out who we want to see lynched
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok I am off this time. Please leave me questions to respond to tomorrow Mollie. I want a dialogue just us. No ika. I get he's pissed but I need his baggage taken out of it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frightened inmate number3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Frightened inmate number3 »

awesome i suggest you vig ns or bear, though of course blizzard in case everything really does go to shit with today's lynch.

titus i suggest you cop ika.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Got ninjaed. I thought the first was ika. The second I missed somehow.

Do not accuse me of faking irl. I run my own buisness. Shit happens.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5302, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:awesome i suggest you vig ns or bear, though of course blizzard in case everything really does go to shit with today's lynch.

titus i suggest you cop ika.

Noted. That does seem to be the consensus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:03 pm

thank you for noting it. good night to you.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5298, Titus wrote:Mollie, do you think there is scum among the millers? Who are you scumreading?

Suppose I am right on 3 communists, 1 dictator, 1 hippie 1fascist and an SK. Who is each and why?

Also titus this is stupid and that we don't even think this is remotely true and i wont consider it as a possibility cus its so unlikely. that would mean that its esnssaly 13v14 at game start.

how about you consider our idea of 2 man teams and talk to us about that cus thats what me and ika believe right now

pedit: we will see titus odds are i will be in a call with him as we have our dialoge
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 pm

and that was all i wanted
an indication that you are listening.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5280, Titus wrote:Why are they town? What has demonstrated a town mindset?

I am trying to work with you Tammy but if you cannot even meet me half way...

And if he's investigation proof, he would beg me to check him to confirm him.

mebbe cos I am trying to be transparent and rally town and you wld either have to be reeeeeally stupid here or scum. you did this exact same thing in xmen which led to your pl. so plz stop it.

also noted this is the second time today that you said you were going to walk away from the keyboard due to IRL circumstances and yet you don't. noted.

I am trying to argue with ika how I really think you are capable of being this dumb. but it the stretching of your defense is pretty much on par with the level of your doing mental gynmastics to try to fit your really absurd narrative. it is absurd cos, like you missed in xmen, you can't see beyond your nose. and instead of doing a hard reset which I really feel like you need to do you are wifoming yourself to death.

this is slightly tipsey mollie who is much nicer. <3
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Awesome »

Hi slightly tipsy mollie this is slightly tipsy tammy who came home and drank a glass of wine even though I'm sick as shit.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5288, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:
In post 5281, Titus wrote:
In post 5279, Frightened inmate number3 wrote:am almost hyperventilating trying not to lash out at 5277

Fin3, I work from elimibating what is impossible. Then go to likely. If a possible scenario leaves us boned, I want toeliminate it or verify it.

okay.

if pirate ika is bulletproof and investigationproof
they are an sk
because there is no scenario in which a specific scumteam out of the four would be gifted such a powerful role

due to kill flavor matching up very closely in this game with alignment images and standards
(example: hippies and fertilizer)
either awesome is the sk
or there is no sk
those are the two possible scenarios in which a sk exists

since those contradict
they are not the sk
therefore they are not both bulletproof and investigationproof

in conclusion

just cop them
you have been so unreasonably opposed to the idea i do not know what to make of it
just fucking cop them

I love you. did I already say this? I love you.

and thank you for not calling titus a cum slut. I think she is just dumb but ika thinks she is scum.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by Awesome »

But I've been listening to The Smiths since I got home and I might need a hug.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Awesome »

1. theelkspeaks - tracker
2. guille2015
3. Pirate Ika (pirate mollie+ika) bp
4. Nobody Special
5. Awesome (Espeonage+Tammy) vig
6. Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies+Jingle)
7. Muffin - miller
8. Frightened inmate number3
9. BlizZard (Snowstorm+Zar) - sane cop
10. PeregrineV -something
11. Ankamius - miller
12. Titus - insane cop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Gah cannot fucking sleep. Blah.

@mollie, you see me dominating day 1? Yes, I am learning my weaknesses. I did show Wisdom that same thing when he was right and pegged Eddie Fenix as town. I also gave him credit for explaining the Pine thing. I also gave him credit for being right and wrong on ProHawk (right on scum and wrong on jailkeep). I am not going to tell people they are so smart and totally defer.

I could do a hard reset on my reads but I cannot reset the setup. That is what I do best.

And fuck you Mollie. I do not lie about irl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by Awesome »

The only people unaccounted for on claims are guille, nobody special, fin3 - yeah I see no reason not to mass claim.
Awesome
Awesome
Goon
Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by Awesome »

oh and impossibear
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5313, Titus wrote:And fuck you Mollie. I do not lie about irl.

Well then maybe you shuld understand that we arent lying either when ika has been saying that I have been posting.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

I would rather Fin3 call me a cumslut btw. I want to hear her. As long as it is limited to in game attacks I can handle anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5316, Pirate Ika wrote:

Well then maybe you shuld understand that we arent lying either when ika has been saying that I have been posting.

You I trust. Him I don't. He loves to do things just to get a rise out of me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5282, Awesome wrote:I recently was a in a scum hydra with mollie and got to see her scum game up close and personal. Yes, this game is multiball while that one was not, but this is so far and away from that game that I really can't buy mollie scum here.

I am not scum. what I really need help here is with rallying town. I am trying to do that.

my first mentor taught me to look at endgame always. regardless of alignment.

as town you want to bottleneck scum's late game options. both zarella and impossibear fit that mold. zar more than impossibear if zar is actually scum. the struggle I am having is that I am not feeling it. it they are scum then jesus christ. and I feel an obligatory nod to shos cos of *guilty* read on zarella. and i have read tammy's points.

what I want to do is to secure town.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5318, Titus wrote:
In post 5316, Pirate Ika wrote:

You I trust. Him I don't. He loves to do things just to get a rise out of me.

No, he doesn't titus, he gets pissed at you for making such bad assumptions and leaps of things. Do you really think he gets pleasure from ragin out? I'm on the phone with him right now and he has been trying his darndest to not come in here full of rage and fury right now. in fact he has been basically hashing out at me his frustration and anger to me about you and i agree with him.
Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5284, Titus wrote:
In post 5282, Awesome wrote:I recently was a in a scum hydra with mollie and got to see her scum game up close and personal. Yes, this game is multiball while that one was not, but this is so far and away from that game that I really can't buy mollie scum here.

That is my biggest concern with them but I cannot get to mollie to read her. I was scum with her in Book of Shadows and pegged her in ochem.

Ika on the other hand is more hyperactive and trolly as town. He hasn't gone to sir lurks a lot level (which is a scumclaim from him).

I just do not get the town feels from them.

I keep reaching out to you all game. all you do is assign my posts to ika. :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Titus »

I agree with that Mollie. That's how I approach every game but I lookat setup first then behavior. The possibility of a communist daction cannot be ignored. If Blizzard is scum, he likely is communist given the high resistance to lynching him and the little to no defense there.

We know my theory is the maximum anti-town number. We then know that at least 5 people must be town.

My VCA points to Fin3 as the strongest scum of a faction. He would be my preferred lynch (vigging your slot gives me the peace of mind no Witchhunt occurs).

If I am right on communists, other scum must start killing there. Doubly so if Blizzard is town.

Given the high likelihood of an SK (fmpov as I townread Awesome), I must include an SK.

Klingon's 3 person slip seems a lot more believable that Wisdom's "small" scumteams. Klingon undoubtedly had three on her team. The fasicts look woefully underpowered given 3hippies.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5321, Pirate Ika wrote:
In post 5284, Titus wrote:

That is my biggest concern with them but I cannot get to mollie to read her. I was scum with her in Book of Shadows and pegged her in ochem.

Ika on the other hand is more hyperactive and trolly as town. He hasn't gone to sir lurks a lot level (which is a scumclaim from him).

I just do not get the town feels from them.

I keep reaching out to you all game. all you do is assign my posts to ika. :(

Can you sign then please? A lot of your annoyance would be helped by that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Pirate Ika
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Pirate Ika
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Pirate Ika »

In post 5298, Titus wrote:Mollie, do you think there is scum among the millers? Who are you scumreading?

Suppose I am right on 3 communists, 1 dictator, 1 hippie 1fascist and an SK. Who is each and why?

I am not at this point addressing the miller claims stop fishing for red herrings.

between the 2 lynch options it either between zarella whom shos viewed as guilty and impossibear which is scum due to play. which do you wanna gonna for?

get out of your wifom butt and if you are town plz try to be a team player.

eta: that is me. mollie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”