Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1021, Metalcyanide wrote:Mostly a prod dodge here.
I see I'm at L-1
VOTE: Ari because of previously mentioned reasons and the hope you guys come to my side on this. But if you don't see you guys later

You think that Cheetory is town?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:09 am

Post by farside22 »

I think cheet is town.

I still keep going to the yyr association and ari.
I don't see how that can be interpreted as buddying. I really don't. Yyr said he understood why ari looked scummy but never voted him.
That not buddying/defending. It's acknowledging ari's actions.
I think yyr vote lal to save his scum buddy.

I just feel more confident with ari scum then metal

Vote: ari
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 am

Has Ari claimed yet?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:12 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Well, this is a thing that's happening...
I would love to defend myself againt what a dead guy said, but okay.

Working until 6 today. (Est)

also, vt lol
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1027, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Has Ari claimed yet?

What do you think looking at yyr?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Don't forget, the only claim one can make unless claiming/fakeclaiming seeris vt. Claims aren't really helpful at this point.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Haha, I forgot about this. I should address this, though I didn't have much to say about it other than I didn't see how thinking that there was scum on each of the two leading wagons was bad or wrong. Didn't, and still don't, understand how it lead to a wolf read. Maybe pisskop can explain that to me for acryon.

Actually, now that i'm thinking about it, I'd love to hear pisskop's thoughts on the Metal/Acryon wolfWest theory
[/quote]
I make no claims to understand what Acryon was thinking. He plays a tight game, and often doesn't say what he thinks. Or that's my take on him. I'd compare him to a curious observer. When he's ready to make a push is often the only time he seems to take a stand.

Metal/Ari sounds improbable. Westwolf is a little unlikely. His interactions with Lal at first look like avoidance, but later on don't have the ring of buddies.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:14 am

You know what. I suspect West, Cheetory and pisskop at this point.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:15 am

Can I get support from anyone on these 3?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1032, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You know what. I suspect West, Cheetory and pisskop at this point.

Fine

Vote: pisskop

The chat about ari needs to happen and you owe me that.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

That's a poor utility vote. You haven't explained what's scummy about me other than my insistence we find the last wolf who is the only stopping us from a guaranteed win.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:10 pm

The votes on Ari seem opportunistic, that's why I'm reluctant. I'd still vote him over the other main bandwagon, but Cheetory has my vote right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1036, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The votes on Ari seem opportunistic, that's why I'm reluctant. I'd still vote him over the other main bandwagon, but Cheetory has my vote right now.

I asked specifically about how yyr acted around the ari wagon.
Does that read as buddying/defending to you?

Pisskop: hush I said you were on my scum list multiple times. Deal with it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:00 pm

In post 332, YYR wrote:Aristophanes is lynch bait quite frankly, and they know this. The fact that they left with a townish read on him is odd to me considering Cheetory's inability to read him correctly ever (who has made most of the contributions to the game so far as far as I can tell). Also, we're 3 days left until deadline and he's still pushing this weak case on West which no one is buying. He has yet to really take a stance on Ari or Lal.

I took an excerpt I found interesting from YVR. What do you think of this one, farside?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm not seeing a scummy defense from YVR. His posts aren't too obvious to read to me.
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:39 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

@Cheet: Yep, that's where my head went after those convos with him, but yeah that's fine, that D2 last minute vote really got me doubting that scumteam. The idea that most of what bothers me about Metal that's not about Lal can be chalked up to a lazy/busytown argument is really starting to get to me <.<. On the other hand, I started seeing him more as possible wolf when writing about the Lal read and interactions in my last post.

Tell me thoughts on wolfMetal. was West's last explanatory post before Lal voted Ari, so I'm assuming that's at least part of what she referred to in , note that half of that West post is suspicion on Metal. It wasn't something that was brought up a lot, but (and also given the regular supposition that scum likes to look consistent) I think there's some inconsistency/asymmetry to the way Lal treated Ari and Metal when considering that the Ari/Metal scumteam idea was something she supposedly agreed with, and that is bugging me (I'm thinking it could be Lal being unsure/afraid about committing to a bus). L-1 Ahoy VOTE: Metal, I feel all "Ah ha!" about this thought thou...

But that PK wagon does look like funtimes. @Albert: How do you read PK's sudden switch and push for Cheet?

@West: Where's your head at when placing Metal on a scumteam, if mafia: With whom?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1038, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 332, YYR wrote:Aristophanes is lynch bait quite frankly, and they know this. The fact that they left with a townish read on him is odd to me considering Cheetory's inability to read him correctly ever (who has made most of the contributions to the game so far as far as I can tell). Also, we're 3 days left until deadline and he's still pushing this weak case on West which no one is buying. He has yet to really take a stance on Ari or Lal.

I took an excerpt I found interesting from YVR. What do you think of this one, farside?

I think the post makes cheet less likely to be scum with yyr in my view.
It's a slight defense towards ari. My issue he said nothing about lal and was quick to vote for her over ari.
Why save one player and vote for the other.
It strikes me advert odd.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I find it super unlikely that Metal/Lalendra casually interacted like 30 times on D1 as scummates.
Like, that's the kind of comfort level I expect from like.. the crazy scum on this site who don't give a fuck at all about how people perceive them.
I can't really imagine Metal doing that.

The feels that I get from that are way stronger than any apparent inconsistency in interaction between LalvMetal and LalvAristo. I could also see Lal being wary of Metal picking up on her scumminess after that one game where she was scum and he deathtunnelled her.

If someone has some kind of case for why Metal might be mafia, I could get that, but the people who're pushing him as Wolf are ignoring tons of context cues that should make it super fucking obvious that he's not a wolf. I also think that some people are taking advantage of his playstyle and it feels super mislynchy.

Is the werewolf hunting thing actually that big of a deal to people all of a sudden? Like, I'm just annoyed that I was saying this before and everyone told me to shut up/told me I was scummy for it and now everyone's turning around and saying "WHERE DEM WOLVES AT". :igmeou:

Not to mention that all of the places people are looking for wolves are ridiculous IMO.
I'm feeling a bit of energy right now, so I've reread some stuff. These are my incredibly sheepable condensed thoughts:
Ari is best chance of mafiaflip.
If we want best chance of wolf-flip then Vyse/ABR is probably the best slot to be looking at.
Farside deserves more scrutiny than she's been getting and I'll probably be looking harder at her tomorrow.
West has been playing ridiculously safely in a way that I don't like.

Pisskop is leaning town the more I think about it.

Only lynches that make any sense to me this cycle are Ari, West or ABR.
Fuck anything else.
I'd rather be lynched at this point than have to deal with apathetic PoE bullshit compromise lynches. >.>
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

Awesome. I'm gonna townread you just because that post made me happy.

You can just tell me I'm dumb Cheet, that's fine. Lal didn't strike me like she feared to get reads out there, she was quick to solidly townread both you and West and state suspicions for various others players (except she actually didn't read West at first, but I mean). With Metal it's just some initially convoluted read and some "townvibes" that clash with part of her case on Ari, but after sleeping on it the more I started thinking that maybe it was because of what you said just now about him "deathtunnelling" on her on a previous game, so I'm gonna follow my gut, stop being afraid of being wrong, leave that and:
VOTE: West
West wagon is best wagon. Let's go Cheet, sheep me sheeping you reaffirming my gut.

Ari is my default lynch. If necessary I can come back here pretty much whenever. People need to start talking about availability because fuck letting a no-lynch happen again.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: West
Choo chooo.

FTR @ your activity thing, I will be around tomorrow and will be around for deadline.
West9
West9
Goon
West9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by West9 »

In post 1040, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:@West: Where's your head at when placing Metal on a scumteam, if mafia: With whom?

Pisskop, mostly because of Acryon/Metal interactions yesterday.

I fail to see how West wagon suddenly became best wagon, Lyserg.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Vote: West
Lyserg-Zeroz
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Lyserg-Zeroz
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:43 pm

Post by Lyserg-Zeroz »

In post 1045, West9 wrote:
In post 1040, Lyserg-Zeroz wrote:@West: Where's your head at when placing Metal on a scumteam, if mafia: With whom?

Pisskop, mostly because of Acryon/Metal interactions yesterday.

I fail to see how West wagon suddenly became best wagon, Lyserg.

Tell me about Metal's last minute PK vote.

It rhymes, therefore, it's clear that
the wagon that is best
is the one that's on West.
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

Sorry for being MIA this weekend. Catching up and responding to things in order that I see them
Metalcyanide
Metalcyanide
Goon
Metalcyanide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Metalcyanide »

In post 1023, West9 wrote:
In post 1009, Metalcyanide wrote:When did I ever say you defended Lal?

I thought that was your theory about why I didn't vote Lal. That I was trying to defend a wolfmate.

No the whole thing started from me saying you just didn't vote for her and that you were defensive for me listing you with others as the possible wolf.

Return to “Completed Open Games”